Start by marking “Touch Wood (The Ash Brothers #3)” as Want to Read:
Touch Wood (The Ash Brothers #3)

Touch Wood

(The Ash Brothers #3)

The Ash brothers—they know how to handle their wood.

A new smoking-hot Ash Brothers novella from USA TODAY bestselling author Jenika Snow

I’ve been celibate for years, by choice. No woman has held my interest long enough to be worth sacrificing time spent at Ash Lumber, energy spent building the family business.

All that changed when a feisty redhead walked into our job-site
ebook, 1st edition
Published June 25th 2018 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Touch Wood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Touch Wood

Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Liam and Andra fought hard to deny their urges. To keep things professional. But their true desire for one another could only be denied for so long and when these two came together, it was off-the-charts hot!! However, Andra was hesitant to hedge her bets with him. She was a city girl and wasn’t sure if the small-town life was for her. But Liam had the power to change her mind and show her their potential. This story was exactly as advertised - short and sexy with a hot alpha waiting to lay clai ...more
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
I love grabbing quick little Novellas once in a while. They’re perfect to break the monotony and to indulge in a really hot read.

The one thing you have to realize and accept when you read hot little numbers like this is that there will be insta-lust and insta-love. This book definitely includes both of those.

For some reason I had issues with this story. I liked the plot and definitely the delicious lumberjack. But one thing I did not care for was the repetitiveness in some of his conversation. A
♡Tonya♡
This was a decent story. The first half was mainly their inner thoughts about wanting each other. They finally get together about 3/4 through.

-no cheating
-no ow/om drama
-pushing away by heroine
- no violence of any nature
-just ok epilogue that was 1 year out. Don't get a lot of info on their HEA. Also, if this is the last of the series, there was no update about the previous couples.
Carvanz
These Ash brothers are determined when they see something they want and Liam is certainly no different. Andra gets under his skin in all kinds of delicious tormenting ways. But he knows that he gets under hers as well. She likes having control of her life and her surroundings. In her job, it’s important to take charge and make things happen.

Both of these characters circle each other knowing there is more than their surface tension. When the opportunity arises, Liam makes a move and Andra is gla
Missy's Book World
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: short-story
Touch wood is the third book in The Ash Brother series by Jenika Snow. This fast paced romance was entertaining and had great characters. Overall, this was great book.
Auntee
A little short, but super steamy. It helps if you've read the other two books in this series, preferably recently. I have read the other two and enjoyed them, but it's been some time since I've read them, and have forgotten a few things about the Ash brothers. I might just have to start a 're-read of all three, just to get the full effect!

Loved Liam and Andra's story anyway--a possessive and dominant and years celibate mountain man who knows what he wants as soon as he sees it, and a sassy and s
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
I didn't enjoy the third Ash brother book quite as much as I liked the previous two - there was a bit too much inner monologue going on with the two characters and it was repetitive at times. I wish there had been more interaction between the two of them besides staring at each other intensely and longingly before they finally succumbed to their mutual desire and I also could've done with a little more back info on them (especially Andra since it seemed as if there was a deeper reason for her fi ...more
Raine
NetGalley Review
****ARC was provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.****

3rd book of the Ash Brothers series

I usually love Jenika Snow books. They're short, sexy and tend to have an alpha male and an innocent young girl or a strong woman. This book was of the same formula that I love, but something was lacking in this particular story. The good thing is that you don't need to read the previous two books of the series to read this one. It could be read as a standalone and doesn't detract at all
*Dee's Book Carousel*
A cute and sexy 3.5 star read. Love the sassiness of heroine, Andra and confident Liam was by all means perfect for this spitfire city girl!
Flo Grugel
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I've really enjoyed Jenikas Ash Brothers collection! quick and dirty novellas at their best !
Jacqueline
2.5

Short, improbably fast and gloriously smutty, this sadly missed the mark for me.

The third in the series, it tells the story of the remaining Ash brother. Good with his hands and a marvel with wood, he's been celibate for years.

He's got lots of pent up lust to unleash.

Anyway, instalust follows at first sight and both H and h are a slave to their pulsating nethers whenever they're close to the other.

For some reason though, I wasn't feeling it. The smut was as hot as this author delivers but wi
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2018
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So we are finally getting the last brother's story. This one was a bit slow for me, but it is a short story so it doesn't last very long. Andra and Liam want each other but it takes a bit for them to get together. For the most part, these books are good short but good.
Julie
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A hot novella, and the final Ash brother Liam gets his story.
Celibate for a while now, he’s finally found the woman he’d break his dry spell for and settle down with, Andra. The air has been sizzling when ever they’ve met for a while now and when they become a couple it was insta-love and the chemistry was off the charts. An entertaining, fun read. Great!
Macaela Conder
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Took a bit longer for these 2 to get together. But when they did... wow. They did like to bicker a lot. For someone who went after what she wanted, Andra ran away for Liam even though she wanted to be with him. I feel like Liam had to do most of the work.
Stories in Review
Good read. Little more push/pull than I like. They were apart for 1 week.
Carolina Godinho
May 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-netgalley
I was given an ARC in exchange of an honest review.

------------------------------------------------------------------

All that changed when a feisty redhead walked into our job-site trailer.

Andra.

Her skirts drive me crazy and her trying so hard to flat-out ignore me does the rest. Her flushed cheeks when we flirt are enough
Dannielle Thompson
Jun 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, netgalley
I got a eARC from netgalley for a honest review.

Release June 25, 2018

3.5/4 stars

Anyone who knows me knows I love short get to the point novellas and this one was definitely one of those!

Liam and Andra are both stubborn and perfect for each other. Andra tries to ignore what she was feeling for Liam but finds it’s a bit hard to do when they are working together. Liam knows Andra wants him but also loves the sassy mouth and thinks it’s the best kind of foreplay so he doesn’t push her to fast. Be
Ruthie Taylor
Jun 21, 2018 rated it liked it

~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the third in the series, and feels like we had plenty of foreshadowing of the inevitable romance that is written here. These short stories are all about insta-attraction, complete honesty about the depth and breadth of their feelings and hotness from the get go. Sometimes that is exactly what you need!

Here we finally get long time celibate brother, Liam making a move on recently arrived resident, Andra. They hav
Avid Reader
Touch Wood (The Ash Brothers #3) by Jenika Snow
3 stars
M/F Novella
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is a quick read that is very true to the blurb.

Liam is part of a trio of brothers who own and do their own construction. When he sets his sight on the pretty Andra, all bets are off. Despite their tension, Liam isn't great with his words - it's quite repetitive in this story. But, he knows what he wants and goes after it.

Andra is a city girl through and through. Howev
Iva Krazalkovičová
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You just must love these boys. He is the last Brother to stay single. He is celibate because women doesnt intrest him. That is, until Andra arive.
Andra - she is tought. Must be. She is indenpendent, doesnt submit to a man. Andra is sent to watch the rise of the new building. She will be working there. Fresh start for her, in the small town. That is until she met him -Liam. They try fight the atraction. But the atraction win, of course. There is lot of love, bribering between siblings. Insta lus
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 Stars of SaSS

The last book in a series from Jenika Snow for “The Dirty Bits,” a series of micro-romances that are meant to be short, sweet, and over the top sexy! We finally have the story of the final Ash brother Liam and Andra, sassy as all get out and sent from the city to oversee the project the brothers are working on. This short romance has all you could want in a HEA when you need a strong dose of sexy with with your sweet but don’t have much time to get into a book that will take days
April Symes
This is the final book of the Ash Brothers. This is Liam and Andra's story. Andra is from the city helping out of a project that the Ash brothers are working on. There is an immediate attraction/chemistry between Liam and Andra. They tried to keep their relationship professional but the heat between them was intense and finally Liam was determined to lay claim to Andra and make her his woman. This was a short and hot novella read. I liked the main characters and the plotline.

My Rating: 4.5 star
Rhonda
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the last book of this little series and it features Liam and his woman, Andra. Andra was overseeing a new development that Liam Ash and his brothers were building. She can't help but notice Liam but is determined to ignore the feelings he stirs in her. Liam, on the other hand, want her really bad. He knows she is the one for him. Will she keep resisting him? Will he keep pushing for them to get together? I really enjoyed reading this and getting peaks at Johnny, Flora, Noah and Mia. I wo ...more
Claire
Aug 16, 2018 rated it liked it
This was an ok short sexy read, the ending was better than the beginning, I found I had a few issues with the lead characters internal dialogue about each other. But you get the build-up of the characters getting together and giving in to their urges which I did enjoy.

Thanks to NetGalley and Harlequin - Carina Press for a copy in return for an honest review.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well I have read the series and I just didn’t like this book as well. I can’t put my finger on it but I didn’t. Don’t get me wrong, I loved Touch Wood but Liam and Andra were just ok for me. Just like all of her books it is a steamy, dirty read. Andra is a city girl that gets stationed with the company in the town the Ash brothers basically own through their lumber yard. She wants to keep Liam at a distance and have their relationship just professional. That doesn’t work out well for her when h ...more
Lisa
The only thing that bugged me is that it took too long for the hero and heroine to *talk* to each other for the first time, like they've been in each other's spaces for like a couple of times already and they haven't even talked to each other??? but other than that this was a short and fun read.
M.K.
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Liam and Andra are amazing! I loved this book! It was so good! Another must read!
Mirrorlight
Jun 12, 2018 rated it liked it
If you're looking for a quick, steamy read don't pass this up! Being a novella is was a little short for my taste but still hot!

Received on NetGalley for Review.
Donna Repsher
Sep 05, 2018 rated it did not like it
Touch Wood is the third, and blessedly short, novel in The Ash Brothers series by Jenika Snow. I wasn't particular happy with the first two Ash brothers stories, but of the three novels in the series, this one was, by far, the weakest attempt and the worst read of the three, and if I could give it less than the 1 star required in order to post this review, I would.

This short novel made insta-lust look slow and ponderous, so I'll refer to it as nanosecond-lust. No sooner does the hero, Liam, (if
LMR
Jun 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers 18+ Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Jenika Snow, Booksprout
Touch Wood (The Ash Brothers, 3) by Jenika Snow Touch Wood (The Ash Brothers, 3) By: Jenika Snow
Mmmm... I'll take a Lick of this surefire One-Click!
Hang onto your Hardhats, because this fast-paced, Insta-LOVE, MountainMan Romance is gonna leave you swooning....
Jenika's got me ready to Singe my fingers flipping pages as quickly as possible reading about this Smexy Hunk of MountainMan Candy! Mmmm.... Gimme a Lick, because this story's a surefire One-Click!
Batten Down The Hatches on your Panties, because this short, Se*y read offers the perf
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Sugar (Cake, #2; Whiskey Sharp, #3.5)
  • Red Hot Holiday
  • Holiday Kisses: This Time Next Year\A Rare Gift\It's Not Christmas Without You\Mistletoe and Margaritas (Holloway #1)
  • The Wedding of the Century & Other Stories
  • One More Summer
  • Bidding for Keeps (Sorority Secrets, #1)
  • Harlot (Bartered Hearts, #2)
  • Make Me Crave (Make Me, #2)
  • Some Like It Rough
  • Midnight Fire (Men of Midnight, #4)
  • Hold Me Down Hard (Breaking the Rules, #1)
  • Play Me Hard (Play Me, #3)
  • Heat Wave: Rex on the Beach/Getting Into Trouble/Shaken and Stirred
  • The Lust Boat (Lothario, #1)
  • Seducing His Princess (Married by Royal Decree, #3)
  • A Basic Renovation
  • 10 Ways to Handle the Best Man
  • A Grave Search (Bodies of Evidence, #2)
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at:

www.jenikasnow.com
FB: www.facebook.com/jenikasnow
Twitter: twitter.com/jenikasnow
Email: Jenika_Snow@yahoo.com

The Ash Brothers (3 books)
  • Hard Wood (The Ash Brothers, #1)
  • Knock on Wood (The Ash Brothers, #2)