Start by marking “Ill Will (Savannah PD, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ill Will (Savannah PD, #3)

Ill Will

(Savannah PD #3)

Even the best of us carry ill will in our hearts—malice, animosity, bad blood, revenge. Even the best of us can be pushed to the brink.

Detective Eliza Sheppard doesn’t typically have a problem moving on from a case. Except for one, which lingers in the back of her mind like a looming shadow cast over everything she does.

When an assignment turns rogue, discover
Published March 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Ill Will, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ill Will

Start your review of Ill Will (Savannah PD, #3)
Melanie Maloney
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC copy for a personal review! Great continuation of homicide detective Eliza Shepherd’s story! We get a little bit more into the personal side of Eliza which I loved!! Still a great detective series but this is my favorite by far! Liam is dreamy. Her relationship with her team is great! I am loving seeing their characters evolve and hope to see more of a back story on them all soon! And we get a little closure in some areas. Great job Rachel Renee!! Give us more!
Beyond The Covers Blog
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romaine
Detective Eliza Sheppard is furious that Dan could possibly get off scott free for murdering Loretta and other charges involving her and Liam.

Evil is lurking in the shadows taunting Eliza waiting for the perfect opportunity to attack possibly csusing her death.

What secrets is Eliza hiding from Liam and her team of detectives?

What secrets is Liam hiding from Eliza?

Ill Will will keep you on the edge of your seat as Eliza and her team search for murde
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is Book 3 in the Savannah PD Series, and because of a continuing story line, it's really best that Instincts (Book 1), and Human Nature (Book 2) are read FIRST! Eliza and the her team of sexy detectives are back for new cases, but there's one that she just can't let go. So while everyone is telling her to let it go, she can't help but going a bit rogue on it, but she's not the only one, which leads to more questions & secrets! But when push comes to shove, will the rogue goings on keep ...more
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

The Savannah Homicide Crew is back in action. Eliza is still dealing with the aftermath of Dan’s betrayal from the previous book. The action picks back up and changes are being made to the department, and to each member’s personal lives as well.

The story flowed easily, and the action was steadily paced. I felt like I was right there with Eliza, Liam, Coop, Paul, Jimmy, and Cap. There was plenty of twists and turns
Denise
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rachel Renee is fast becoming one of my favorite authors. I love this entire series! I found her intriguing plot was well written with considerable attention to detail that kept the pages turning. I love the main characters being Eliza, Coop, Liam, Paul, Jimmy, and even Cap and felt they were well developed and interesting. There were twists and turns with plenty of intense situations right from the beginning. So much so that it made me contemplate what I would do if I were in this situation. Mu ...more
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
~ A Bibliophile
Books After Fifty
A good conclusion to the Dan situation, one I was waiting for from the previous book. I was a little unsure of what ending I would have liked but I am happy with the one the author provided.

I enjoyed the relationship between Eliza and Liam , always looking out for each other albeit by keeping secrets.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for another book in the series because there are some things I would like to see happen, I can only hope the author plans on this.

Good style of writing as always an
Becky Newman
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldn’t stop reading

Just one more chapter...I’ll just finish this paragraph....2 am and I have to forced myself to put it down! It was great! Now ready to read The Professor!
Denise
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lamonica Friedman
Why does it have to end???

I loved this series. The author keeps you engaged and you can't wait until the next chapter. I fell in love with the characters and the author makes you feel like they're someone you know. She always keeps you guessing as to what will happen next. I will read more of her books.
Hannah Lynne blake
Jan 21, 2019
Dakota carney
Apr 15, 2018
Rachel Renee
Apr 19, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Alison Young
Feb 26, 2019
Annie McDonnell
Apr 11, 2019

• The Empty Nesters
  • Game of Fear (Montgomery Justice #3)
  • The Gate House Secret, A Romantic Mystery Novel (A Jenessa Jones Mystery Book 4)
  • The Boat House Secret (Jenessa Jones Mystery #3)
  • The Lake House Secret (A Jenessa Jones Mystery, #1)
  • The Stone House Secret (A Jenessa Jones Mystery #2)
  • Winter's Mourn (Winter Black #1)
  • Winter's Curse (Winter Black #2)
  • Winter's Rise (Winter Black #4)
  • Winter's Redemption (Winter Black #3)
  • Deadly Act (Kylie Hatfield #1)
  • Sleighed (Severton Search & Rescue, #1)
  • Stirred (Severton Search & Rescue #2)
  • The Woman Behind Her
  • Road to Danger (Danger Incorporated, #8)
  • The Second Wife
  • Who She Was: A Sylvia Wilcox Mystery
Rachel Renee, born and raised in and around Cincinnati, Ohio, finds herself residing with her family in the suburb of Loveland. After completing a degree in psychology and racking up thousands of dollars in debt, she decided to become a stay at home mom and homeschool her children, all the while working on her writing career. While she is not using her degree in the secular world she uses it on a ...more

Savannah PD (3 books)
  • Instincts (Savannah PD, #1)
  • Human Nature (Savannah PD, #2)