Start by marking “The First Sentinel (D'Vaire #7)” as Want to Read:
The First Sentinel (D'Vaire #7)

The First Sentinel

(D'Vaire #7)

Skeleton Lord Albrecht Daray spent nearly two thousand years trapped behind thick walls in a compound that tore away his memory. Now, the sentinels belong the Council of Sorcery and Shifters and Albrecht’s little more than a blackened set of bones struggling to find his place in this new world.

Venerable Knight Vann Ruarc was the third fallen knight resurrected and has
Kindle Edition, 1 edition, 300 pages
Published March 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The First Sentinel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The First Sentinel

Start your review of The First Sentinel (D'Vaire #7)
llv
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4 stars
I think this is one of my favorites of the series so far. I love the banter between all the characters, especially the sentinels and their crazy over competitiveness. I really liked how Albrecht and Vann’s story played out. I really felt bad for everything they went through. I was glad to see them get their HEA. It will be interesting to see where the author takes the series from here.
Norma
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book

It just gets better and better. I love how the storyline continues to build upon itself as we get to know each character and they find their mates.
Christie
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

We keep learning more about the sentinels here! I totally enjoy it and definitely can’t wait to read more. Van and Albie have become one of my favorite couples from the series. So grab a copy and read it. Happy reading!
Deeze
OK I think this will be my last read in this series despite having the next 2 books.

While I was very interested in Albrecht and Vanns story I found the telling to be repetitive. Too often the side characters are portrayed as silly and childish. I found I skimmed large portions just to get back to the story. As with other books this one was well padded with sex.

I'm sad to say this series never got above a 3 stars as it had great potential, but if anything the books got worse instead of better
Hillary
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dragon-bam
This series just keeps getting better! We continue to meet new couples and still get to interact with favorite characters from previous books! This book fills in gaps in the history of the world, and I really enjoyed learning along with the characters! I really enjoy how this author continues to keep each book fresh and different from the previous one. While everyone has their Fated Mate, each couple has a unique journey and I absolutely love it! Can't get enough of the D'Vaire world!
Michele Evans
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

In this book one of the skeleton lords, Albrecht gets reunited with his horrible past and finds his way back to his mate that he lost thousands of years ago. These books are filled with excitement and danger and love and just leave you feeling so happy for the characters.
Pandora  Phoenix
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok, I figured it out.
These books are utter crap.
But I realized it's in the "turn your brain off and enjoy the garbage" kind of way. You know, like tv shows that you know are formulated for you to turn off your logical brain and just give in to the fantasy?

These books.
This series.

Just roll with it.
Denise White
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great addition

This was a great addition.... I'm glad for Chander and I loved both MC'S as well... I was so sucked into their love story .... This continuing plot is what's up as well... I liked how something is finished but then another plot takes its place... Off to book 8
Tiffany
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series is binge worthy

Loved the continued story line. We never really have to say goodbye to anyone we love because they are large parts of the books.
Karen
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Still loving this series. Well written with well developed characters
DeWanda
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kultd, favorites
J1B
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Every one of the D'Vaire books is gold and I will fight to the death anyone who disagrees.

Also, NEXT STORY EVERGREEN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!
talesha golston
Apr 23, 2019
Korenne Bryant
Aug 19, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Enchanter's Soul (The Ellwood Chronicles #2)
  • The Enchanter's Flame (The Ellwood Chronicles #1)
  • Azaran (The Brotherhood of Ormarr, #1)
  • Give Him Hell (Hellhound Champions #3)
  • Mind Magic  (Triad, #1)
  • Knight's Fire (Scales of Honor #1)
  • Sacred Omega (Guardian Dragons, #1)
  • Prince of Death (Lords of the Underworld #1)
  • A Crown of Iron & Silver (Soulbound #3)
  • Mastering the Flames (The Beacon Hill Sorcerer, #4)
  • Malachite (The Brotherhood of Ormarr, #4)
  • Wild Magic (Triad #4)
  • Nothing Gained (The Chosen One, #4)
  • Forbidden (Siren Cove #1)
  • Soul Magic (Triad #3)
  • The King's Dragon (Fire and Valor #1)
  • Omega's Trust (Guardian Dragons #2)
  • Next to Nothing (The Chosen One #3)
Jessamyn Kingley lives in Nevada where she begs the men in her head to tell her their amazing stories which she dutifully writes it all down in what has become a small mountain of notebooks. She falls in love with each couple and swears whatever book she wrote last is her absolute favorite.

Jessamyn is married and working toward remembering to start the dishwasher without being distracted by the

D'Vaire (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Dra'Kaedan's Coven (D'Vaire, #1)
  • Sentinel's Dagger (D'Vaire, #2)
  • Vengeance From The Dark (D'Vaire #3)
  • Resurrection of the Fallen (D'Vaire, #4)
  • Rise of the Lich Sentinel (D'Vaire #5)
  • Fall of the Arch Lich (D'Vaire #6)
  • Disregarding Fate (D'Vaire #8)
  • Irresistible Indigo (D'Vaire #9)
  • The Summoner's Path (D'Vaire #10)
  • Becoming D'Vaire (D'Vaire, #11)