Start by marking “Spotlight (Boy Band #4)” as Want to Read:
Spotlight (Boy Band #4)

Spotlight

(Boy Band #4)

Wedding Bells are Ringing... But Not for Melissa Parker.

Months after shocking The Kind of September’s friends, family, and fandom with news of their engagement, Cory Foreman and Tara Meeks are ready to walk down the aisle, and Mel couldn’t be happier for them. At least, that’s what the world is supposed to think, especially now that she’s been recruited as a bridesmaid.
Published February 27th 2018 by Wind Trail Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Spotlight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spotlight

Start your review of Spotlight (Boy Band #4)
Jessica
I received this book for free from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Jacqueline has done it yet again! This was another amazing book from her.

This book is technically the end of the of the series, but I’m still holding on to hope that there will be more. *fingers crossed* As a conclusion, this book was great. It wrapped up the main storyline of the Tara drama perfectly. I was very happy with what ultimately transpired.

I really liked how this book incorporated even more of Chloe and
Carolina Galrão
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: on-my-shelves
First of all, I would like to thank to Jacqueline for sending me a copy of her book for me to review it! ❤️

I’ve read all three previous books of this series and have them all 5 stars and you probably you start thinking that reading four books on the same subject would begin to feel boring, right? Wrong!

I don’t know how Jacqueline does it, but I just find myself more and more engaged in her books, her writing and her characters!

In spite of being worldwide superstars, you can definitely relate to
James Peercy
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The spotlight shines on a couple, but which is the right one?

Jacqueline does it again with her brilliant conversation, plots between characters, and constant shifting of the chess pieces. With a unique look through the eyes of Mel, we see how harsh fame and fortune can be on those truly in love.

The emotions among the members of the group are still running high, plans are in place, and events set. For those who do not like Tara, it’s a runaway train that’s going to destroy them all. Between plott
Cori Mcgowen
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sam and Mel 💕

A very sweet innocent YA series, I loved that she never broke up Sam and Mel it was nice to see a writer use a different type of angst instead of the typical breakup. Also a wonderful way to wrap up the series with all the boys back together!
Navy
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth book of the series and it probably was the best one of them all, and I’m not saying it just because Jackie put my name on the acknowledgments part, even if I could be biased by it.
This book was full of sassy remarks, fun lines, hilarious comments. By now, you’re more than acquainted with The Kind Of September and their friends Mel and Joni. In this one, Mel is struggling with coming to peace with Cory’s wedding to the evil bitch of all ends: Tara. If Tara is the epitome of al
April Wood
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh, Jacqueline E. Smith, that conclusion; you make me smile so hard!
Wow, like the first three before it, SPOTLIGHT was wonderfully entertaining and thoroughly engaging! I didn’t want it to end. I love this heartwarming series.
The characters are wholesome and honestly, they feel REAL to me, fleshed out with their own distinct personality traits, opinions, and backstories. The authenticity of these characters are my favorite part of this amazing series.
I love Mel and Sam. 😍 Their private moments a
Brittany from Can’t Quit Books
This is the last book in the Boy Band Series, and I can say without a doubt that it ended perfectly.

This book continues to follow Mel and the boys of The Kind of September. They are getting ready for Tara and Cory's wedding. Gossip continues to be the driving force for the media, and everyone has their own opinion.

I loved how Mel and Sam stayed true to each other throughout all the rumors. They truly loved each other. It was also nice seeing the other characters and their day to day lives.

Read
Tamar Elmensdorp-lijzenga
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Feels like a rollercoaster ride. Even though I'm not into boybands, the characters from these four books are so great, you just want everything to go well for them. And I'm very glad that this book didn't end with one of the amazing cliffhangers the three previous books did. I very much enjoyed reading this series.
Stephanie
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am so glad to have read this book...I had to go back and reread the other 3 since it has been a couple of years since I read the others...it was a great series!!!
I was a little worried but Everything worked itself out and I’m really happy with the ending!!!
Victoria
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun read!
Ashton
Mar 06, 2019
Anna Harvey
rated it did not like it
Nov 08, 2018
Aug 06, 2018
Zoe Bisco
Jan 19, 2020
Jacqueline Smith
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Anya

• The Mother-Daughter Book Club
  • Dear Pen Pal
  • Much Ado About Anne
  • Akiko in the Castle of Alia Rellapor
  • Panda-monium (FunJungle, #4)
  • Akiko and the Great Wall of Trudd
  • Blown Away
  • The Wrong Bachelor
  • Tone Deaf
  • Shattered (Alaskan Courage, #2)
  • Stranded (Alaskan Courage, #3)
  • Submerged (Alaskan Courage, #1)
  • The Little Android (The Lunar Chronicles, #0.6)
  • Bear Bloopers: True Stories from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park: Smokies Wildlife Ranger Book 4
  • The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You
  • Siege and Sacrifice (Numina #3)
Jacqueline Smith was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. She attended the University of Texas at Dallas, where she earned her Bachelor's Degree in Art and Performance in 2010. Two years later, she earned her Master's Degree in Humanities. Along with writing and publishing, Jacqueline loves photography, traveling, and nature.

For more information, please visit one of the following websites (or all of

Boy Band (4 books)
  • Boy Band (Boy Band #1)
  • Backstage (Boy Band #2)
  • Worldwide (Boy Band #3)