Start by marking “Make Us More (The Stone Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Make Us More (The Stone Trilogy, #3)

Make Us More

(The Stone Trilogy #3)

I’ve had enough pain to last me a lifetime. When will enough be enough? Just as my handsome dominate and I think that we have a handle on our lives someone sets out to destroy it.

Pictures.
So many pictures.
Compromising pictures.
Career-ending pictures.
Life-changing pictures.

But I find myself resilient as Alex works to remove the demons from our world. Except this time it
254 pages
Published March 18th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Make Us More, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Us More

Start your review of Make Us More (The Stone Trilogy, #3)
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ Jeri the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I had this book (series) on my kindle since forever - I found it a long time ago on my quest of "what to read after FSOG" - so I read the now "older" version with the stone title.

Not sure what changed from there to the new one but this series is a contradiction from one page to the next. There was so much strange stuff going on that it was not only enough for more books but honestly TOO MUCH for one series.

I have never read a series where so much of similar stuff happened to the leading charact
**K.
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Stone series is amazing. I fell in love with Mallory and Alex. It has a hint of 50 Shades of Grey but was different enough that it kept my interest. Mallory and Alex meet in a bar one night and their adventure together begins. Through their journey Alex teaches Mallory how amazing and strong she is. In turn Mallory teaches Alex about love and what a powerful force it can be. Mallory finds herself in a couple different dangerous situations. I don't want to give anything away, but the situatio ...more
Sarah Stein
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again, this author has captured my interest by continuing Alex and Mallory's story. Like Mallory needed more grief after everything she went through; their household is once again thrown in turmoil. This time, by someone they don't recognize. Not once has it fazed their relationship. Their kind of love is strong enough to endure the worst. There's so much going on that if I continue, I'll end up revealing the best of it! If you haven't read this book yet, don't forget to start with Stone Sh ...more
Boys in Books are Better
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Make Us More by Renee Harless is book #3, the final book, in The Stone Trilogy. This is a continuation series, so be sure to read Make Me Yours and Make You Mine first.

Following Mellony and Alex through their relationship has not been an easy one. With threats against Mellony and the relationship in general finally resolved, Alex and Mellony are finally settling in and loving their life and relationship together. Of course, things can't always be peachy keen. Soon another threat pops up. Thankf
Jaime Reynolds
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I adored this entire series. Mallory and Alex were hot and heavy characters that went through so much emotional turmoil my heart ached for them. They both helped each other overcome their own individual insecurities and you could see the growth as each story progressed. The storyline kept me intrigued and I loved how this book had more of the drama and suspense along with the steamy scenes. Definitely recommend this series to all those who want some 50 shades with a lot of drama, suspense and al ...more
Lizzi
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Mallory and Alex have a lot to overcome in a short amount of time...but they try their hardest. Little do they know, that it is not over yet. Will these two ever get their HEA??? A great ending to this roller coaster ride!!
Stacey
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was great. This whole series kept me on my toes. It was a emotional roller coaster. There two have each other but every time they think they can live happily ever after someone wants to pull them apart. It was a great read!!
Julie Workman-Bookaholic Sisters Blog
Book 3 and the last in the stone series didn't disappoint, I adored this series, the love and passion that Alex and mal have is evident.

The twist and turns of this book as yhe plot draws to an end had me on the edge of my seat.

Well done Renee the ending was beautiful ❤
Paige Whitecotton
Holy cow

This is one of the best series I have ever read. It was a true life story. Love, life, drama, murder, blackmail, mystery, BDSM. I mean what more can there be. This was truly a full on wonderful story.
Kelly Fountain
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book

This book was awesome. There was some great mystery although I did not like the reveal on who it was. This book had everything you needed for a perfect HOA
Heather Jasinski
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alex and Mallory story continues as being newlyweds. Someone is out to get them, will they finally find out who it is so they can enjoy being wealthy and married and more?!

I enjoyed this trilogy.
Linda Rea
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just had to skip lunch and read this story! The ending is crazy but one thing is Alex and Mallorys love never falters. This story has it all the good bad and ugly.
Liz Lawson
Jun 27, 2018 rated it liked it
I have read all three books in this trilogy. Alex and Mallory just too unbelievable for me. The writing just didn’t flow, and yes the sex was hot But became monotonous.
Nancy Kehl
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Just when it seems like a happily ever after someone else steps up and takes over the torment. What a ride this couple had to take to get their HEA. Enjoyed this series.
Megan Harrington
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great conclusion!! Alex and Mallory went through so much and I love how it ended
Theresa Needham fehse
Free book for honest review. juliesbookreview.blogspot.com

This book was given to me for an honest review for Julies Book Review at: juliesbookreview.blogspot.com

Kasey Belle
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

As in the first two books, the heroine and hero are Mallory Winston and Alex Stone. Mallory and Alex are still coming to terms with what happened in Shattered and Unhinged. Now, the newlyweds have another issue, someone is out to destroy them as a couple, and they don’t care how they do it. Mallory and Alex must deal with a very public shaming. Someone leaked sex pictures of them practicing the
Liz Black
Apr 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, romance
‘Stone Mended’ by Renee Harless is book 3 in ‘The Stones Series’. As always, with sequels you never really know if the book will live up to the previous parts. As a writer myself, I know how hard it is to wrap up a story and I commend Ms Harless for having written three full books with the same set of characters and making all the books a joy to read.
In this book, ‘Stone Mended’, Alex and Mallory have moved to England and are happily married. They are still dealing with private pictures leaking
N.D. Jackson
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was worried when I started reading Stone Mended. I thought it couldn't possibly top the other two. You know how trilogies tend to go, but I have to say that I was wrong. Alex & Mallory again were put through the ringer by some crazy d-bag intent on destroying them! But instead of growing apart and blaming each other like the first two books, they were stronger and more mature. I really loved watching them fall in love, but I also loved that they were able to make that transition from falling i ...more
Crystal
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviews
Stone Mended (The Stone Series Book 3)
Written By Renee Harless
Genre: Erotic Romance

This is the third and final installment of The Stone Series. The story picks up right where we were left off in book two, Stone Unhinged with Alex and Mallory returning from their wedding and once again dealing with someone out to get them.
I felt that Ms. Harless did a good job once again continuing on the story of Alex and Mallory. The secondary characters all come back, and I have to say, the culprit this time
Lori
Mallory and Alex Stone are back again in this third and final book. Someone has started sending incriminating pictures to the tabloids which create more problems for the couple. All they want is to be left alone in peace, but it seems someone wants them in pieces instead as their lives are threatened time and time again.

I enjoyed this book much better than the second one, Stone Unhinged. This one had much more of a plot and less sex (but there is still enough sex to keep it steamy). I hope the a
Melissa
Aug 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow what an ending!

This book took you through twists and turn like you wouldn't believe! The way they changed and grew together was nice. The surprises were great. I like how everything unfolded.

I did think it was strange how forgiving Mallory was. I like the tidbits about her friends along the way as well. All in all it was a great way to end the series!
Andrea
Just finished. Review to follow.
Kathleen Byrnes
Jun 13, 2018
Amy  Jenkins
Aug 06, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• Stepping Stone (The Stone Series, #2)
  • Set In Stone (The Stone Series #3)
  • The Dom (Manhattan Records #2)
  • Heart of Stone (The Stone Series #1)
  • My Big Fat Fake Engagement
  • The Master (Manhattan Records #3)
  • Tell Me to Stop
  • The Italian
  • Gentleman Sinner
  • Third a Kiss (Goddess Isles, #3)
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • Anyone But Rich (Anyone But..., #1)
  • Perfect Chaos
  • Discretion (The Dumonts, #1)
  • Finn (Anderson Billionaires, #1)
  • The Hotel (A Billionaire Seduction, #1)
  • No Perfect Hero (Heroes of Heart’s Edge, #1)
  • Asher Black (The Five Syndicates, #1)
Renee Harless is the author of numerous romance novels - focusing on contemporary themes or suspense. Her upcoming release, Behind the Flame, is scheduled for January 14th, 2021. Go add it to your TBR.

Newsletter: http://bit.ly/31GpyX1
Amazon: http://Author.to/RHAmazon
Facebook: https://tinyurl.com/ReneeHarlessFB
Twitter: https://tinyurl.com/ReneeHarlessTW
Pinterest: https://tinyurl.com/ReneeHarlessPN
B

The Stone Trilogy (3 books)
  • Make Me Yours (The Stone Trilogy, #1)
  • Make You Mine (The Stone Trilogy, #2)