Start by marking “Zach (Hell's Handlers MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Zach (Hell's Handlers MC, #1)

Zach

(Hell's Handlers #1)

Published May 22nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Zach, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zach

Erth
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zach oh my Zach he is everything a girl wants in a man. He is a bada$$ biker, hot as hell man dripping with sexiness and very protective over his family and his club.

Zach comes home one day to see his next door neighbors daughter. She has come home for her parents funeral. Once Zach realizes who she is he goes over to offer his condolences and when he sees her he knows he has to have her in his bed just once. A taste of the neighbors daughter who he remembers always watching him when he was grow
Nadine Bookaholic
Well, what can I say other that Lilly Atlas has started off the Hell's Handlers Series with a Five Star read for me. This book had everything, a Hot as Hell biker that can melt his strong as nails woman with just a few words, a rival gang that doesn't know they're messing with the wrong person, a soon to be ex that Toni finds out was more than just a dud in bed, and a ton of secondary characters that have me wanting more, more, more!!!!

I am not going to give any spoilers because honestly where i
Tpagirl
Zach was the first book in Lilly Atlas’ new series, Hell’s Handlers MC. I’m a huge Atlas fan and this new series was no different.

Zach was the Enforcer for the Hell’s Handlers MC in Townsend, TN, which was nestled in the Great Smoky Mountains. He was gorgeous, confident, brash, arrogant and uber protective. The club was the only thing and everything to him.

Toni went back to Townsend for the first time in years when her estranged parents died unexpectedly and left her their house and Diner. She
Janja
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
***3,5***

Bikers after a long time for me..and I loved it..
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

Toni had been Zach's neighbor as a child, given her ultra conservative parents they didn't have much interactions at all. As a teen Toni rebelled against her strict parents and ended up with a gangbanger. She was quickly consumed by the lifestyle and began using alcohol and drugs and was shared by her boyfriend with the higher ups of his gang. Her uncle found her and took her away from that lifestyle and she changed her life around. When her parents die she inherits the family dine
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I love finding new MC series to sink into and I am happy to be getting in on the ground floor of this one. It moved along quickly and introduced a whole host of new bikers and women I would love to find out more about.

While well written and engaging, what I enjoyed most about this book was that it wasn’t a love story where the main character happened to ride a bike. It was an introduction to a club where I got to experience a romance as well. A hot and dirty one, which makes it even better. Bu
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
narration orgasim ... this duo rocks

Overall 4 out of 5 stars
Performance 4 out of 5 stars
Story 3 out of 5 stars

Zach was entertaining, but there was most certainly a difference with this new series of outlaw bikers. There was an intensity while at the same time a tameness. Toni was a woman with a past. A past that was not welcoming or kind to her. She also had parents that were no only distant but elitist. She rebelled as a child and became reserved as an adult. We open this one with Zach and his
✨Brithanie Faith✨
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5/5 unapologetic stars

Thank you, Lilly Atlas, for creating a romance that even I couldn't put down! Looks like I'll be devouring this series in 2019!
Coco.V
Nov 05, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/5/2018)! 💝

Blurb:
Toni knows what it means to make mistakes. She has experienced firsthand how walking down the wrong path can send life spiraling out of control. Fortunately, she had someone in her life to pull her from the gutter and help set things right again. As penance for her past, she pledges to suppress her baser desires and focus on finding a steady, dependable connection with a man, even if that means embracing a boring lifestyle.

Zach is anything but dull. As
MarytheBookLover
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
I enjoyed this MC romance. It was the first time I have ever read one and I liked it. Toni is a girl that has had some bad things happen to her and when her uncle helps her she kind of vows never to have it happen again. She is smart, witty and funny. She is fun loving but reserved also. She is never sure if what she likes will send her on the path leading to destructive behavior. She moves back to her old home after her parents pass away and takes over the family business of a diner. She does s ...more
Joelle
I am really loving this series and Zach and Toni's story was quite a enjoyable read.

For me Toni made this story as that girl was a piece of work as she made me laugh through the entire story and I just love that.

Toni was my favorite character she just was a lot of fun and a spitfire,feisty,strong minded and I love how she always spoke her mind and never seemed to back down from anything.

Toni made some bad choices in her past but , now she is a changed women but, the bad girl still lurks below th
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description

What a way to begin a series!

This is the first book in a new MC series that I am going to be all over waiting on bated breath for the next books to come out. As the kick-off book we meet a lot of characters who all have these large personalities and a close brotherhood. As we meet Zach we see how serious getting into this MC is and since his inception the role that he takes on.

Kind of tired of the same old, Zach, the club's enforcer becomes restless and then his neighbor's daughter appears back
Iman
May 24, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked it, it was entertaining.
I did have to skip a bunch of abuse related passages, but overall I liked :
- the strong heroine with a survivor past
-the gay uncle and his husband
- the H, who managed to not be a huge asshole (which is rare in Mc books)
-the suspense and vilains
- the secondary characters
I am not rating it higher because I have read qimilar stories like that before.

I gotta say : the next book sounds really intriguing based on the 1st chapter shared at the end :)
K. Ryner
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
Jos
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lula Pantoofle
Nov 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: abuse, bikers
The story of redeemed bad girl Toni who returns to her hometown to sell her parents business after they pass away and meets her neighbour, MC enforcer Zach.

This book was ok. I guess. I am not really into the whole MC genre so far so that might account for my apathy over this story.

I think Zach’s whole, ‘I’m coming over to have sex with you... in a week’ thing kind of tweaked my wince button. Toni’s breathless acceptance of this when she was supposedly trying to move away from her lascivious pa
Judy
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Looks like another good series from this author. I thoroughly enjoyed Zach and Toni's story and I'm looking forward to the next one in this series.
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have never read Lilly Atlas but man what a story. I LOVED Zach. Not only is he a wonderful alpha man, but his MC is a great group of men and I can not wait to see where she takes them.

Tori is a strong woman and she is a great woman for Zach, she doesn't take crap from Zach or any of the MC. She has had a terrible history and it shows now. She is a woman that has to deal with the past to go forward, and Zach is just the person to help her.

Lilly deals with some heavy stuff in this book, and t
Charlotte
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
*CAUTION* contains adult content and violence
Toni went back home to Tennessee because her parents died in a car crash and left her a house and diner. Toni has no intentions of staying though, her memories of the town are not all that great.
Zach has noticed his neighbor has finally come home and she is all grown up. Zach can have any female he wants at the club, so why does he keep watching the neighbor lady?
This is one of the few MC books that I really liked. Yes, there are steamy scenes, but th
Karen
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
You know, this was a pretty good MC themed story!!! it was my first by this author but not last, I'm thinking.
Megan
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
How this book gets such a high rating is kind of beyond me. I'll try to breifly explain why.
Sure, the sex scenes were good. Dirty talk, not rushed and all, but.

1) Because it's a biker club, women are basically treated like play toys unless they magically get picked to be an "ol' lady" ? Honeys? Club whores? Having sex in front of everyone during parties? It's a biker club for God's sake. A litttle bit of respect. Just because these guys ride bikes(yeah, guys, because apparently they don't have
Ana Rita
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My world is complete. I have a new MC book in hand, ready to be devour I'm a sec. I'm so happy for two reasons. First is a new MC book, a genre that I love and second is a book from an author that I adore.
It's been a while since I had the chance to read a book from this author and I couldn't start it fast enough.
Lilly Atlas is the author in question and I love her books. Her writing is hot and wild, sweet and sour, with so much love between the pages but also some drama and hate. Yep... It's t
Vivian
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Zach is a great read! It’s an amazing start to a new series called Hell’s Handlers MC by Lilly Atlas. It is very well written and I was intrigued from the very start of the book. There were lots of twists and turns that I was not expecting but I was always rooting for the characters.

Toni is back in town for the funeral of her estranged parents. She hasn’t been back in six years, and she has so many things to deal with. Because of her past, she has decided that she needs her life a certain way ev
suzy
Bikers are my favourite romance genre and this one whilst wasn’t blow my mind, it quite a good read. Toni and Zach were okay but I especially like the sound of the characters to come. Not bad for a KU read.
Tracy- OMGReads
Wow! Zach is a standalone and the start of the Hell's Handlers MC. Zach was a FANTASTIC read! I was very intrigued from the start, and then it was IMPOSSIBLE to put down. Around 30% I was so hooked on this set of characters, I decided I already want ALL the books from this series. Yesterday.

Zach and Toni are neighbors, Toni inherited her parents home and diner after they passed on. There is a pull between them, and they are so hot together. Their story isn't an easy one, its full of twists and
Lisa Book Shelf
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Zach

Zach is the club enforcer and member . And Toni is back in town to run her family diner when trouble comes and her pass and future combine in this hot and spicy biker book.
Jamie Ellis
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good start

This has everything you want in an MC read. Angst, hot alpha men , fast storyline and I just really enjoyed it. My first read by this author and won't be the last.
I recommend this book
Thanks Jamie Nibarger Ellis
Brandy Roberts
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yay another amazing story by Lilly Atlas love all her books you definitely need to get them you wont regret it . Loved seeing these characters and I can't wait for more Hells Handlers well anything written my the author is going to my kindle .
Stephanie
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved it! Great start to a sexy MC series! Zach is insanely hot! Toni is strong and independent! They have great chemistry together! The groundwork is set for what will be a great MC series!
Chantale Canadian Book Addict
I have never read anything by Lilly Atlas before and this book will not be the last book by her I read because I just loved the story so much. It is very well written and I love the characters. I found there is a good flow in the story.

I very much liked that this audiobook has 2 narrators because I found it makes the story better. Especially when you get to hear the male and female voice. I find it makes the story more enjoyable.

Anyway, I found the narrators did a fantastic job.

I am giving this
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Unforeseen Riot (Riot MC, #1)
  • Dragon Claimed (Dark Kings #14.5)
  • Doc Marshall: Skulls The Early Years (Skulls MC Romance Book 1)
  • Flamed with Courage (Cash Bar #3)
  • Landing Eagle (Dead Presidents MC, #4)
  • Bare Yourself (Consumed, #2)
  • A Perfect Christmas with Chaos (Harbingers of Chaos, #1.5)
  • Boink
  • Taming Grizz (Devil's Dragons MC, #3)
  • Hard Road (The Untouchables MC, #4)
  • Having It All (Hellfire Riders MC, #3)
  • His Man (Wounded Souls #5.5)
  • Lost King (The Kings Of Retribution MC #6)
  • Broken Wings (Gods of Chaos MC, #3)
  • Their Virgin PA (A Virgins Standalone)
  • Christmas Wish (Insurgents MC #12)
  • First Ride (The Slayers MC, #1)
  • Minus (Burning Saints MC, #1)

Hell's Handlers (4 books)
  • Maverick (Hell's Handlers MC, #2)
  • Jigsaw (Hell's Handlers MC, #3)
  • Copper (Hell's Handlers MC #4)