Start by marking “Dane's Storm” as Want to Read:
Dane's Storm

Dane's Storm

A gripping, exquisitely romantic new standalone by New York Times bestselling author Mia Sheridan.

Dane was her first kiss and the only man she ever loved . . . until their marriage crashed and burned. Now Audra has built a quiet life for herself running a flower shop she's put her whole heart into. But Audra is left reeling when an unexpected circumstance brings Dane back

Published September 17th 2018 (first published March 5th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Dane's Storm, please sign up.

Start your review of Dane's Storm
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Can second chances make you even stronger than before? Mia Sheridan makes you believe that it is possible in this second chance novel that will have you wanting more of these two inseparable individuals...

Mia Sheridan never seems to stop making my emotions run all over the place when it comes down to the ideal way of writing an emotional romance novel that will have you swooning for more of what each character has to give. Dane and Audra were no exception to the mix of Mia's characters, since
KAS
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

5 You and Me Stars!!

I loved it!! This to me is quintessential Mia Sheridan, yet so different from anything she has written before, and I have read them all.

This author can put me into a complete trance with her storytelling.

I went in totally blind, and will not give away any details of Dane and Audra’s second chance love story, other than the snippet below.

We’d gone to hell together once, and we’d walked out separately. In some ways it felt like we were in hell together, again, just a
Rachel
Christy
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25 stars!!

description

Dane's Storm is a captivating and emotional second chance romance. I'm a huge fan of Mia Sheridan's, so as soon as I heard she had a new book out, I had to grab it. This story is currently an audio exclusive, which is fine by me. I LOVE my audio books! The narrators, Erin Mallon and Lance Greenfield do an amazing job voicing Audra and Dane.

Dane and Audra had an epic first love. The kind of first love most of us don't experience. The kind that you think will never end. Audra and
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{Audiobook Generously Provided by Publisher}

I was lucky enough to be offered an arc of this audiobook. I’ve been a HUGE fan of Mia Sheridan’s and her Sign Of Love series since I started reading them back in 2013. Most of these stories have been second chance romances and almost always the couple has had to face almost insurmountable odds and that was very much the case for Dane and Audra in ”DANE’S STORM”. I’m not really big on audiobooks but I had a long road trip last
Jen
I loved this book!!! It’s a story about second chances, love, loss, and survival! It started off a tad bit slow for me, but once it picked up I was fully absorbed into Dane and Audra’s world. They had so much to work through regarding such a devastating loss for them, and the emotional baggage they carried inside was heartbreaking... especially Audra, she was an emotional wreck! I will say this though, when it came time for her to step up and be strong; she was an amazing heroine!! So very ...more
Dilek VT
Apr 28, 2018 marked it as never-no-way  ·  review of another edition
Are you f*cking kidding me? !!!

Nope nope ...
So much nope!

(view spoiler)

This is clearly another "don't touch this book" from Mia Sheridan as far as I am concerned.

Read my friend Rachel's
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 Stars
Ivy H
Wil Loves Books!
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
Loved the audiobook, perfect for a long drive. Mia Sheridan never ceases to amaze me with her amazing books full of feels and her original stories.
Bookphenomena (Micky)
DANE’S STORM literally swept me up in its eye and I found it very difficult to put it down, which is unusual for audio considering it’s my commuting buddy. The story was compelling, charting a second chance between Audra and Dane. The twist at mid-way took me by surprise but it wasn’t unwelcome, in fact, that dragged me in more.

Audra is a kind of annoying and insipid initially but she did develop. Dane was swoon-worthy in characterisation but the narrator choice for his POV was such a
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
I like this a lot so far <3

Julia
Apr 16, 2018 marked it as stay-away-from-bad-plot-or-cheating  ·  review of another edition
Yeah, so, Mia Sheridan can go fuck right off with this bullshit.

Can someone please euthanize me so I don't have to see these horrid books in my feed?
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
If she was celibate then he should have stayed celibate too. Why is it ok for a man to move on because his wife pushed him away and asked for a divorce but for the woman is too difficult? Why the double standards?
I don’t care if they’re divorced. If he’s going to move on then have the heroine moving on too.

Fuck this shit. I’m tired of this double standards shit.
Sad thing is many women readers find double standards very acceptable.
Bev
Feb 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: second-chance
Fre06 Begum
Ok I tried my first offical audio and both the narrators were annoying. I think it’s just my personal preference that I have total quiet when I read as I get distracted easily if there is noise so yeah I won’t be trying another audio anytime soon!
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Dane’s Storm (Audible Edition) by Mia Sheridan
5 stars!!!

I have been listening to a lot of audibles recently, audible first has certainly made me use existing credits that I leave patiently waiting for the right book to come along. Dane’s Storm was a no brainer for me and anyone that knows me knows that Mia Sheridan has penned my all-time favourite read, Archer’s Voice and now I cannot wait to actually read this one in print. Now, what I am going to say is something I never, ever thought I would
AC Book Blog
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!!! Mia Sheridan DID IT AGAIN!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

Just finished and I'm emotionally spent. Gripping, intense, passionate, and so beautiful. I was on my seat the entire time until the last word was spoken. It was then that I was able to breathe a big sigh of relief. I was crying fat ugly tears and happy ones at the end. Mia delivered another EPIC, gorgeous and unforgettable love story.

The first part of the book’s alternate past and present is in Audra’s POV. Audra and Dane met when they
Betül
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review**

description

"Forget everyone else, my sweet butterfly dancer. You were mine, even then. Before I ever met you."

Dane's Storm is a beautiful contemporary romance by one of my favorite authors. I love second-chance romance, so I was extra excited about this book. If you read the blurb, you know that the main characters were married. I was curious about why their marriage didn't work out. I was happy that the past was shown in flashbacks instead of the
Syndi
Apr 29, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
despite the cold terrain as a background of this book, i feel lukewarm. i alwayd love mia sheridan. archer's voice and grayson's vow are ny favorite.

but this book, dane's storm seems lack of heat. the portrayal of the loss is somewhat shallow. i can not really connect with the characters.

it remains me a bit of the mountai between us.

anyway, i give it 3 lukewarm stars
Anahita
It was a great story of survival and emotional second chance romance. Audra & Dane have this very complicated and beautiful story.
I really loved it. It picked my interest right from the start and kept me wondering what must have happened to them and the things that happened to them, later on, make it very difficult to put it down.
Linda
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, plane-crash
It has been too long since I have read a Mia Sheridan novel. I fell behind in reading her books a couple years back, but for some reason this book called out to me to be read. And I really enjoyed it!

When Mia comes out with a new book, I don't even read the blurb before adding it to my "to read" shelf. I love her style and story lines. This one was no different.

After reading the book, I read the blurb and discovered there was a lot given away. I am glad I went in blind and had the opportunity
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Audiobook review

4.5 Stars
This was fantastic! An emotional, sexy second chance love story with the thrill of danger and adventure. This story was perfect. I took 1/2 a star off because the male narrator was slightly annoying. He was just so dramatic about every damn thing. Even just offering a cup of coffee, he sounded like the world was ending. Lol! Maybe it was just me but I know if I read this on my kindle it would have been definitely 5 stars.

Let's connect!

Pam Nelson
5 Dane’s Storm Stars

I finished this audio a few days ago and had to let the story sit with me a bit.

It really is a story of survival and second chances. I am in awe of how Mia wrote this book. She sucked me in and I am still thinking of this book.

Dane is a special kind of character he wasn’t what you would expect but by the time you finish listening, you wouldn’t want him to be anything other than who he is.

Audra oh my, what can I say about her. She feels so very much and maybe that is why
Maria Naydenova
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 mind-blowing stars

I have no words to express everything I feel after reading this book. My heart is overflowing with emotions, my eyes still have tears and I cannot come down from the high this book gave me. I’m a huge fan of Mia and her writing, but I think this is my absolute favorite of hers up to now. And I may add my top of the top for this year so far.

description

I love a good second chance romance any time, but throw into the mix some tragic past to spice up the story and crash the couple on a
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4.5 Stars Why had NO ONE told me I would be crying like a baby by the end. Audra & Dane have this very complicated and beautiful story. It did take a little bit to get into but once I was there I was TOTALLY there! I did have some issues with the time jumps and time frame of actions but overall I really, really, LOVED this story.

This specific video review will be included in the July 2018 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Rom Book Talk.
Ramona
Mia will always be my favorite no matter what type of book she writes. She is amazing, both as an writer and as a person and her stories are always welcomed and cherished by me.

“Dane’s Storm” was a very different book from her, with a very good plot twist, that brought something different into view. I know all of her books and you have to admit, this was different than we are accustomed when it comes to Mia. The thing is that I loved it, even if it took me a while to read it, due to personal
Ezinwanyi
Actually more like but I didn’t quite like the narration.
Mia Sheridan is one of my favorite authors because she makes you feel the emotions the characters are feeling
Audra thought she had put her failed marriage behind her until 7yrs later she had to confront her ex-husband Dane Townsend. The tucked away feelings resurfaced at an impossible time and she had to face the devastation she was running from.
The one true thing that I’ve learned in marriage is that tragedy either makes you pull
Mandy
Wow! This book was amazing! Hooked from the first words, I couldn't stop listening to this audiobook! This was such an emotional story and had me crying several times. An absolutely gorgeous romance, the kind that stays with you forever. The writing was fantastic and the story was everything I wanted and more. Narration was absolutely fantastic! Loved this so much and that epilogue had me crying for twenty minutes!!! A top pick of 2018!
Renee
Mar 28, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio
*3 stars*
Started strong and loved the premise of the story, but a touch cheesy for my taste. Loved the female narrator in the audiobook.

• Eleanor & Grey
  • Timid (Lark Cove, #2)
  • Tragic (Lark Cove, #3)
  • Long Live the Beautiful Hearts (Beautiful Hearts, #2)
  • Tinsel (Lark Cove, #4)
  • Letters to Molly (Maysen Jar, #2)
  • River Wild
  • A Five-Minute Life
  • The Truth About Us (The Truth Duet, #2)
  • Hold You Close
  • The Truth About Lies (The Truth Duet, #1)
  • Bring Down the Stars (Beautiful Hearts, #1)
  • Written with You (The Regret Duet, #2)
  • A Place Without You
  • The Kiss Thief
  • We Shouldn't
  • Hate Notes
  • Trailer Park Heart
“You weren’t just my first love, you were my once in a lifetime.” 4 likes
“I love you … in this lifetime and in any that follow, I will always love you.” 3 likes