Start by marking “Wolf's Destiny (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #1-6)” as Want to Read:
Wolf's Destiny (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #1-6)

Wolf's Destiny

(Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #1-6)

Janelle Hynson is running for her life.

All Janelle wants is to graduate from college, get back to her pack, and find her mate, but werepanthers are hunting her.

She escapes to San Antonio, where the werepanthers find her. Out of options, she jumps into vacationing SAPD Detective Nate Rollins’ car.

Little does he know his old life is over.

Now, he must protect them both fro
Published February 27th 2018 by Pogue Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about Wolf's Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf's Destiny

Start your review of Wolf's Destiny (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #1-6)
Kaz
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A* Difficult to put into words how fantastic this series is; from the get-go Lynn has you hooked.

Starring two main characters we start with their meeting. No ordinary meeting for this pair as we are immediately set at the top of a roller coaster for a ride of suspense, intrigue, mystery, horror, surprises, secrecy, tradition, love and romance. A breathless, dramatic narrative which keeps you on the edge of your seat from start to finish. By the way I am still talking about the first book here!!!
Rebecca Stigers
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome ride this series is! Nate thinks he's a simple cop, former Marine until a strange young lady jumps in his SUV and pleads with him to go that people are trying to kill her...and later Janelle tells him those people are really werepanther's! He thinks she's crazy but after seeing them he doesn't know what to think...from that moment on his life is a rollercoaster ride and he can't get off! Great characters...Great storyline. This is a must read for anyone who loves paranormal roman ...more
Janet Swiftbird
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awe inspiring read!

I have not read a series so intense in a long time.
The storyline is phenomenal to say the least.
Follow Nate as he grows into power he didn't know he had.
I hope there will be more books to follow up on the capture of the rogue vamps.
Sheryl
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic book bundle this is starting and 1 and going to 6. This is going to grab you from the start and you wont want to stop reading it.

I am voluntarily leaving my honest review of this book.
Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ooooooo this was so good I loved reading every minute of it.
Ana
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Series.....

Can you give a series a 10?? I absolutely loved this series box set, each consecutive book picked up where the last left off so well that I was able to read other books in between stories and never got confused as to what had happened in the previous, or got confused as to the characters and there were plenty of them, By the way these were not short stories either...Bravo to this author!

This story proves that good and evil lives in every single person....You just have to lea
Deb
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of Fiction
Wow! “Wolf’s Destiny” is an incredibly addictive, page-turning series! The stories in this boxed set of 6 are unique, well thought-out, flow smoothly and then meld together within the fantastic world-building of the Texas Ranch Wolf Pack series! ... Each book grabbed me from the start, held on tight and then left me craving for more at the end, and this is so phenomenal that I would give 6 stars if I could! This set is comprised of 6 different stories that IMO meets or exceeded each previous boo ...more
Nancy Fontaine
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If there were more than 5 stars this collection would rate them. This is a story that grabs you and won't let go! It has danger, lust, love and a good man discovers his real self.
This is a new author for me and am I glad she needed readers. There are 6 books in this collection and I could not put them down, even reading to 3am. Ms.Nodima's crafted characters that you expect to see walking into your room. They are 3demention from the time Janelle jumps into Nate's car until the end. If you ever w
Mary Brannian
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wolf's Destiny

What a ride! Nate is a former Marine who was orphaned at a young age. Now a policeman, he's startled when a beautiful young woman jumps into his SUV and demands he drive. Nate is set to begin a journey like no other. For he is Lycos, the one true WERE king; charged with protecting humans from WERE and WERE from humans, and both from rogue vampires.

But Nate will be facing challenges, some so fantastic he has trouble believing; his most difficult challenge is so unexpected, so terrif
Emily Dickson
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series of book was great from book one through six! Nate and Janelle were great characters and likeable as were the characters throughout these books! Lots of action with wolves, bears, and panthers. Every book had its own story while still following the main storyline. We had lots of surprises as the stories progressed and secret ops groups, vampires and lots of fun. Lots of caring and love between the couples and a great story! I am giving a voluntary review of a complimentary book I rece ...more
Christy Coovert
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read. Would have loved to have it be longer. Keep writing. Will recommend it to my book buddies. Again I loved the series.

Loved the series. Would have liked it to be longer. Will recommend it to my book buddies. Keep writing. Can't wait for the next one. 10 stars!. Very good read. ...................................................................Loved them. Don't know what else to say how long does it have to be. Good luck in your next endeavour. I'm done with this. Don't know what
Arwen Chandler
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series. It's a must read for anyone who enjoys paranormal romance and shifter stories. ...more
barbara caine
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
RARE

Now I've found so far two Authors that make shifter stories make a little more sense. It is a series that is hard put down. With the sets that keep right on time heading forward into each book. I love shifter stories. Some like more sex then story, I've jumped whole chapters trying get past one sex scene. This book had an mating event I've not ever read before. But Author still kept it as clean with putting her thoughts how it would happen. Its most definitely a sleep deprived series. I cou
Tamara
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wolves, Panthers, and Bears, Oh my!!!

Words just can't relay how much I loved reading this series! It was so hard to put down. From the very beginning it grabs you and draws you into the story and the struggles of the characters. It's primarily set around one couple, Nate and Janelle, but as the series progresses you get to meet new couples and following along with each as they fall in love, discover themselves, and fight for family and pack. Each book in the series adds on to the previous one to
Missie Burdick
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I love all things paranormal, especially shifter stories. Finding a great storyline, with great characters, without the need for the steamy side of things isn’t as easy as I’d wish it to be. This series has it all. Wonderful world. Wonderful story. Amazing characters. Limited or no explicit scenes. Give it a try. Set aside plenty of time to read...you won’t want to stop until the very end.
Frank Bertino
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Great Series

Nate is a cop on vacation when a beautiful terrified girl jumps into his SUV changing their lives forever. He protects her from the shifters trying to kill her and is reluctantly pulled into the role of protector of many. I like the action, humor, and romance. I was sucked into the narrative as if I was right there with the characters. I binge read the series in this compendium finding it hard to put down. I look forward to follow up books.
Tabitha
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read many paranormal books before but I really enjoyed this series. I was able to read them quickly but they were still involved enough that I got the whole history, culture, problems and interactions and was able to follow.the whole story through the series. It's a pretty amazing world put together in six books, all included here. Romance, violence, hatred, forgiveness, reverence, grief, pain, and deep friendship all encompassed here. We see a lot through the eyes of someone new to th ...more
Brittany Goodman
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This was an excellent story that read quickly. It may be 6 books but it was easy to read with an excellent plot and engaging characters. I don't remember any profanity and there is no sex. It can be read safely by any age. I loved the were lore as well as how the animals were thekr own characters. The only thing I found lacking was Snarl's HEA. We are still missing something for him, otherwise all the other loose ends are fairly well tied up. I loved this story. I wish all shifter stories wer
Marla Babcock
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really nice progression of story

The author creates a world building up to the finally. Very interesting progression from story to story of the Hero reluctant "King". Our real world leaders could take some lessons from this leader. I hope this world continues to get built and expanded. A good read!
Linda Santana
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nice series!

A different approach to the were storylines, very well developed and easy to read. I was pleasantly surprised by this author, the way he merge the characters and bring the story forward is refreshing. I will recommend this book, you will have a hard time put it down until the end.
Sheree Murphy
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Read !!!!

Best complete story I have read in a while, follow their ups and downs, their happiness and their loss. Be prepared to not want to put it down till the end !!! The story will pull you I'm and and not let you go till the last page! Great Story !!!!
Tracy Daniels
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great series

I enjoyed this box set very much. Well written with good characters. I am not happy that this is not a complete series and ends with a cliffhanger. There are more books being written with cliffhangers.
Bonni
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great series

It’s amazing, but with this series Lynn Nodima proves that you can write a good book without profanity or blatant sex. These books were like candy and I devoured one after another. Will definitely finish the remaining books.
Jill Urbanek Gauger
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exciting

This series was amazing. If you love anything supernatural you’ll absolutely love this series.
Nate Rollins life changes dramatically when a stranger jumps into his car while on vacation.
You will be on a roller coaster throughout this series. Lynn Nodima writes a story with great characters, supernatural and human alike. Hang on to your seats and enjoy the ride.
Jan Murphree
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Great shifter series!!! Loved it!!!
I read all six books with each one getting better...
Awesome reads!!! But it!! You will love it!
Brenda Phalen
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Engrossing to the point of no56

Enjoyed reading this series so much I had a hard time stopping so I could get some sleep before I went to work..
Lola Ribron
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I like like...

Loved that it was romantic and you know they have a physical love did it's not in your face. I absolutely enjoy the story. Can't wait to read the rest of the books in this story.
Debbie Harrison
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great reads

I enjoyed reading and getting to know everyone
Poor Nate not knowing anything to ruling above and beyond
With such grace and compassion
Gloria Smith
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a great series

This series will keep you guessing and turning pages. I highly recommend this Author and series. You can't go wrong.
Kathy Terhaar
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read

This series was awesome! From when Nate finds out he is a were, and that there are were in the world, and he has a mate. That there are other types of were, and other types of paranormal. This is a great series I really enjoyed it!

• Wildfire Hellhound (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew #5)
  • Collision Course (Westin Force #3)
  • Her Dragon Daddy (Black Claw Dragons, #1)
  • Technical Threat (Westin Force Book 4)
  • Her Dragon Protector (Black Claw Dragons, #2)
  • Fierce Impact (Westin Force #1)
  • Rising Storm (Westin Force #2)
  • Hybrid (Rare Wolves #1)
  • Babysitter Bear (Bodyguard Shifters, #7)
  • Billionaire Dragon's Nanny (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #1)
  • The Sea Dragon's Lion (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Friends and Family)
  • Berserker (Rare Wolves #2)
  • Fire & Rescue Shifters Collection 1: Books 1-3
  • Protection, Inc. Box Set 1 (Protection, Inc., #1-3)
  • Breathe Again (Collier Pack #1)
  • Under a Harvest Moon (Westin Pack #6)
  • Dragon Redeemed (Reclaimed Dragons, #2)
  • Fire & Rescue Shifters Collection 2: Books 4-7 (Fire & Rescue Shifters Series Box Set)
Lynn Nodima learned to love telling stories from her tall-tale telling grandfather, her story-spinning father, and her mother’s round-robin storytelling games. Spinning yarns is in her blood, and she happily continues the family tradition.

The main difference is that Lynn writes her stories down to share with people she will never meet. Lynn writes urban fantasy, paranormal romances/adventures, fa

Texas Ranch Wolf Pack (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Wolf's Man: Texas Ranch Wolf Pack
  • Wolf's Claim (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #2)
  • Wolf's Mission (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #3)
  • Wolf's Huntsman (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #4)
  • Wolf's Trust (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #5)
  • Wolf's Reign (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #6)
  • Wolf's Queen (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #7)
  • Wolf's Enemy (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #8)
  • Wolf's Quest (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #10)
  • Wolf's Guard (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #11)

News & Interviews