Start by marking “Dear Stepbrother, I Want You” as Want to Read:
Dear Stepbrother, I Want You

Dear Stepbrother, I Want You

Gorgeous, incendiary, tempting as original sin, and totally off limits.

He’s rough, dominant, and hot as hell on wheels. Channing Hensley blew into my life like a firestorm, and I’ve been in love and lust with him since the minute I laid eyes on him

All in secret, of course.

He doesn’t know. No one can know the things I dream of him doing to me. No one can know that I – the p
150 pages
Published (first published March 5th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Dear Stepbrother, I Want You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dear Stepbrother, I Want You

⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-smut, 2018-gmb
4 Holy Hotness Stars!!

Super short, super hot and just a little taboo 😜

photo sonaughty_zpsmgcqulxa.gif
Bookloverme
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25 Stars

A quick, hot read.

The story is about Channing and Everly.

His mother and her father had gotten married six months ago.

He's a lawyer and he's working for her father. He doesn't like her father and his mother but he stayed because of Everly.

He's holding himself back, telling himself she's off limits until he found her letter with his name on it and all her filthy fantasies about him.

It has an epilogue but HFN for me. I need more. (view spoiler)

SAFETY:
(vi
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short quick read. Good writing just wish it was longer.
Dee
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another flaming hot five-star story from Madison Faye!
Siobhan
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
Dear Stepbrother, I Want You is one of those stories you can complete in no time at all. It is mere pages long, something to read in a very short space of time.

I’m sure many will enjoy this read, but it just wasn’t for me. I’m no stranger to erotica, but I want a story not just the skin-on-skin action. Although there was an attempt at a story, it wasn’t enough to keep me engaged. Rather than giving an actual story, it was all just background to the events. If this has been longer, it would have
Vashti
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short,quick smut read.....step sister hot for stepbrother and vice versa.
ѦИԌЄLѦ
Sep 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Si me gusto pero aveces cuanto la traduccion no estan buena le quita el encanto ,estubo buena almenos pudieron vivir su romance sin tanto preambulo chica de 18 se enamora de se hermanastro 6 anos mas grande se juntas y viven felices x siempre
Raine
Very sexy and forbidden

An 18 year old is in love with her stepbrother. She has a letter written or to him with all her secret fantasies. He is a lawyer working for her father's firm and had secretly wanted her since she tuned 18. He sneaks into her room to find her panties and instead finds the letter she has written to him. This story was super sexy as only Madison Faye can write.
Stories in Review
Short and sweet with no drama in relationship. Absolute favorite type of read.
Andrea Fleury
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If your into hot steamy sexy books with most pages are very dirty words then this is the book for you. One letter is all it takes for him to want her. Or she thought.
Flo Grugel
Mar 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Sweet Baby Jesus! The Filth!
Hot little fantasy read.
Alba M.
Oct 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Everly ha estado enamorada de su hermanastro Channing desde que lo conoció. Sabiendo que no podía decir nada de lo que pensaba lo escribió en una carta que nunca iba a ser enviada... O eso pensó ella. Channing ha estado haciendo cosas que no debería... Cómo entrar en la habitación de su hermanastra, mirarla por la ventana... O cosas mucho menos inocentes. En el momento en el que Everly lo descubre las cartas están echadas, ella irá a por el incluso si es lo último que haga.

La historia está muy b
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)

Received an ARC for honest review

This one didn't really do anything for me. I've read better from this author. After the last four books by her I've read this one fell a little flat.
April Symes
Dear Stepbrother, I Want You by Madison Faye. This is the story of Everly Price and Channing Hensley. This is a short, sexy, steamy, taboo romance read that will definitely get your blood pumping. I don’t want to give the plot away but what I can say is this is an extremely satisfying short romance read between two step siblings. This story starts from a hot and steamy letter written from Everly to her step brother who is a bit older than her, Channing. O-M-G is it one hot and steamy letter and ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Channing's mom and Everly's Dad married about a year ago. Everly had just turned 18 and was meeting Channing for the first time when their parents informed them they were getting married. Everly from that first meeting had a crush on her new soon to be step-brother and Channing did too.
This was a instant lust/love romance that we see play out when they both couldn't fight their feelings any mor
Jennifer Finn
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Everly Price is 18 years old, six months ago her Father got remarried and she gained an alcoholic stepmom and a stepbrother she’s in love with. Her father, Ken Price is an attorney with his own firm called Price and Houghton. Channing Hensley had no idea that when Ken was courting him for a job at Price and Houghton he was also courting his mom to be his new wife. The job offer was too good for Channing to pass up - his own office, insane salary, and enough corporate cases to make a name for him ...more
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was my first time reading Madison Faye and since this is one of my
favorite taboo subjects to read about, I though it was the perfect opportunity.

I would've liked maybe a little bit more anticipation, teasing and angst but hey,
that's just me being me.
Apparently I like torturing myself.
Who knew?

It still delivers in the "hot and kinky" department and I'll definitely be coming back
for more of Madison Faye.
Pelusa Rivera
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author..(Give Me Books) Huh, where was the story line? This was all about sex, sex and some more sex. I personally thought that Channing was creepy as all hell, he said he was obsessed and yeah it was but it wasn't romantic. And Everly was not much better, so I honestly could not understand why it received so many stars. What? Why?
Gabriela
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
No sé por qué me choca tanto que ni siquiera se hayan tomado la molestia de seleccionar modelos de portada que al menos cumplan con la descripción de los personajes.
Del libro, lo que más me gustó fue tenia pocas páginas.
Kim F
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quick and steamy story. Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong, intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author. I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Karine
I haven't read a step brother book in a while and this one was really enjoyable and easy to read. So easy in fact, that I finished it in one go. Everly and Channing were just perfect together, and I fell in love with their story.
~ Cariad ~
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
I really enjoy this author's Mountain Men books, this one...not so much.
Stacy
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yep I totally just read this book in one sitting. I even stopped adulting. Thank goodness my husband's cooked dinner for the minions.
This was a great book, I'm a huge fan of step brother romances, and this one sated my craving. There is something so dirty and taboo about sleeping with your step brother, and this book is that and more. Madison Faye is quickly becoming my go to author for short, dirty reads.
Ella Heart
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Awesome read, But wayyy too short. Her books can be finished in a few hours or even less. I would recommend it to anyone who wish to read forbidden romance.
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Madison brings a little taboo into her newest book. A little stepbrother lovin.

Channing and Everly have only been steps for about 6 months and they both want each other, although they have yet to be honest about it to each other. But when they finally admit it, it is explosive!

This story is a wonderful step story that is a quick read but the characters are fun and the story is strong. I really enjoyed. I voluntarily read an advance reader copy for my honest review.
Melanie
Mar 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dear Stepbrother, I Want You is the new novella from Madison Faye. I've only read a few Madison Faye books, but you know you'll be in for a very hot ride. Dear Stepbrother, I Want You is no exception. In fact I felt steam literally coming off the pages at first. Being a novella this is a quick (And dare I say dirty?) read. I read this in 1 sitting and it probably took me less than an hour.

If you feel a stepbrother/stepsister relationship is too taboo for you, then I would avoid this although I d
Jenny Dauksa Schaber
Mar 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a really quick read, but not quite as taboo as it leads you to believe. Everly and Channing haven't been step-siblings long and each have an instant attraction to the other. Both are also legal adults. I loved the quick tempo and the scorching time between the sheets - not that there were many sheets where they had their fun. (winks) Their dialog was perfect for them and the backstory fulfilling to give us a knowledge of where each was coming from and who they were. I got just about eve ...more
Joann
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Madison Faye has done it again, and the she has officially become one of my favorite authors for taboo tales! Dear Stepbrother, I Want You, is the latest in her hot collection of steamy works that will melt your undies right off.
Channing and Everly are some of Madison's best, and one of my favorite Madison couples to date. I love the way she handled the subject matter, and how she made sure to not just make the story about the sex, but really have a plot behind it too. Everly's father marries Ch
Cari
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Madison Faye’s my new no-sleep till 3am go-to.

Ok, so when I started picking up Faye’s books, I had reservations. I EXPECTED slapdash writing, editing, no plot or character development, and one or two over the top sexy scenes. I’ve picked up those books b4, and while the steam is there (sometimes), the lack of everything else keeps me from picking up more than one book by that author.

NOT MADISON FAYE. I’m SO happy to find an author willing to bite into SUPER HOT territory in her content, and no
Rose Howse
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Everly and Channing became step siblings when Everly's father married Channing's mom.
The two are attracted to each other but neither is aware of it. Everly write Channing a letter detailing her sexual attraction and all the things she want him to do to her and what she wants to do to and with him. Channing is going through her underwear drawer one day and discovers the letter that Everly never intended to send to him, but it sure is hot and shows Channing that they have similar feelings for each
  • Full Exposure
  • Claimed by the Marquis (Regency Unlaced, #2)
  • Exorcising Sean's Ghost
  • Unsurpassed (No Rival #1)
  • The Matchmaker
  • Christmas Wishes, Valentine Kisses
  • Captured by the Bodyguard
  • G.I. BABY
  • The Virgin's Revenge (Rancho del Cielo, #4)
  • Touch Me
  • Primal Quest (Primal Attractions, #1)
  • The Other Brooks Boy (Texas Wildfire, #1)
  • Mike and Megan (Temptation in Texas, #1)
  • The Bad Boys Of Capitol Hill
  • The Alexanders: Volume 1 (The Alexanders, #0.5, 1, 2)
  • Wrapped in Pleasure: Delaney's Desert Sheikh / Seduced by a Stranger (The Westmorelands #1, 17)
  • AMBER - His to Reclaim (Ruthlessly Obsessed Duet, Book 2): 50 Loving States, New York Pt. 2 (Ruthless Tycoons 4)
  • Jillian's Job
#1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all