Start by marking “18 Steps to Own Your Life: Simple Powers for a Healthier, Happier You” as Want to Read:
18 Steps to Own Your Life: Simple Powers for a Healthier, Happier You

18 Steps to Own Your Life: Simple Powers for a Healthier, Happier You

Do you need a guidebook for life? You’re not alone. Most of us struggle with how to be happy and healthy, have amazing relationships, and achieve our biggest goals and wildest dreams. But after a brush with death and a life-changing gift, author Keith McArthur resolved to learn how to be human. 18 Steps to Own Your Life is his blueprint. With easy, actionable tips on every ...more
Published March 6th 2018 by FanReads Inc.

To ask other readers questions about 18 Steps to Own Your Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 18 Steps to Own Your Life

Brigid Gallagher
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book does exactly what it says on the cover. It is a well written and easy to follow life coaching book - ideal for anyone new to the subject.
Prakash Sharma
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Realistic and practical approach.

I loved this book. It's a short and quick read. The author shared many experiences from his own life.
Keith McArthur divided this book in for parts and well explained those tiny steps everyone needs to follow to live a happy life.
Jerecho
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business, non-fiction
It's a good advice book. Some things can be follow, some things are good to learn, some are negligible (still it depends on the person reading). And some can be teach to your subordinates, employees, co workers especially prioritization...

It's a good book to read. Applicable to anyone who wants to learn and know that time is gold.

4 stars for something short but hard to digest. Because some things are true but we are too stubborn to admit and do it.
C.K. Moises
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book has much to offer as the author takes bits and pieces from other Books in the self help area. Which isn't Bad! He says clearly who wrote what and so on. So you can Check out anyone that interests you more. The Language was very easy to read. (I nearly got it down in One go.) I literally have nothing bad to say. Keep up the Good Work!
Jo-Ann
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
18 Steps for Your Own Life has to be one of the most practical self-help books I’ve had the pleasure to read.

It’s a short but compact read, filled with nuggets of common sense, practical life tips that will make your life easier, happier and healthier. No gimmicks, no guff, just solid advice that makes sense.

Author Keith McArthur breaks life down to 18 important categories where we can make vast improvements in our lives with small changes. He draws from his own life experience and also referen
Steve Osbourne
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great guide to changing your life

I have really enjoyed reading this book on changing your life. It is really well laid out. At the end of each chapter their are key takeaways to help you remember what you’ve read. I’m certainly going to put many of the ideas into action. To aid action and change the author has provided an abundance of bonus’s.
MARY WHARTON ALEXANDER
Short but sweet

I really enjoyed this book and I was surprised by that. Self help books seem to all be about the same things but this book was different in that while it basically said the same things the author didn’t ramble on. It’s an easy to follow guide and there’s no reason you shouldn’t read it
Lisa Emmerson
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A really good read. Practical advice without being over the top and preachy, with tips and suggestions to make positive changes in your life.
A realistic guide to all those thing we all know we should be doing, written in such a way that you can take what fits your situation and not feel guilty about ignoring the rest
Nicole France
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very easy to fallow . Was laid out great. And brought together things from other self help books all in one place. Enjoyed this and it clicked a few key points in place for me. That with other books where not 100% clear for me.
Devorah Kalekin-Fishman
Short and useful

Among the self help books this is one that provides advice without compunctions, helps you remember what it was, and affirms your right to ‘pivot’, to change when the context of your program changes in howsoever small a way. Refreshing.

Lynn Dyer
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great motivator!

This is a self help book that suggests simple ways to improve your life. Making reasonable goals is simplified and this book has inspired me to make some small changes that should downsize those things that have bogged me down.
Ali
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
All simple, great advice!
Saad
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Must read

Pretty nice book, learned bunch of new stuff. I will recommend to anyone looking to change. Thank you to Author.
Rebecca Sarsland
18 Steps to Own Your Life by Keith McArthur is a self help manual that combines the wisdom and knowledge from dozens of other experts in the field and expertly organizes this information into an easy go-to type book written from the heart.  This would be a great book to read and keep for future reference as life throws us twists and turns throughout our lifetime.

What I disliked:

The title.  I really thought 18 steps was going to be a three hundred page novel and I would never get to "Own My Life,
Me_freezy
rated it it was ok
Mar 02, 2019
George
Jul 23, 2018
In 2017, I got a second chance at life when my sister donated one of her kidneys to me. I’m determined not to waste this precious gift. I'm exploring how to be happier, healthier and more productive at http://myinstructionmanual.com and in my new book 18 Steps to Own Your Life.

I’m a writer and podcaster who has worked in journalism, public relations, social media and publishing. I live in Toronto
“Thousands have lived without love, not one without water.” W.H. Auden, English-American poet” 0 likes
“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” Benjamin Franklin, one of the Founding Fathers of the United States” 0 likes