Start by marking “Persuading Perfection (The Debonair Series #2)” as Want to Read:
Persuading Perfection (The Debonair Series #2)

Persuading Perfection (The Debonair Series #2)

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  60 Ratings  ·  44 Reviews
A new second chance STANDALONE.

A simple, secret affair with my brother’s best friend—that’s what it was supposed to be.

Zachary Calloway was the master of broken hearts and completely off limits.
Except his smooth talking sexy ways were irresistible, landing me in over my head.

Jade Lauder was supposed to be a secret. No one could ever know the times we shared.
Except here she

To ask other readers questions about Persuading Perfection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Persuading Perfection

Nova
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I flipping loved these two characters. This book delivered on every level, fun, sexy and emotional.

Jade has been in love with Zach since she set eyes on him. Years later they finally gave in to their passion and feelings for one another but realising what their relationship would do to her older brother Max and his best friend they denied their feelings and kept their hook ups secret. That is until fate decided to step in and they now have a little surprise about to arrive in nine months. T
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
I am head over heels for Zach Calloway! This is a sexy, dominant man who's not afraid to give his heart to the woman he loves. The only problem is she keeps pushing him away.

Jade Lauder has known and loved Zach since they were kids but she knows that she can never have him, after all he's her older brother's best friend. But that doesn't stop the two of them from having a hot and secret sexual relationship that spans years.

What I loved about Zach was that he's not the typical romance novel man,
Elizabeth
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, eram
3.5 Stars
Before I get into the actual review for this book, I want to say that I LOVE the premise. I love the "taboo" aspect of Zach being in love with his best friend's younger sister and the idea that they couldn't be open about their feeling because of Max's protective instincts.
As much as I love the premise, I have mixed feelings about the execution.
What I loved: Zach's devotion to Jade and the work he's willing to put into convincing her a real relationship can happen between them. Ms. Ma
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 “fuck drunk” stars

If I cry this much again with one of your books, you better get me a subscription for Kleenex TC. Honestly, what an incredible story. I felt like someone tossed me inside a Laundry machine and didn’t know the difference between up and down. Zach and Jade are a story to behold. And honestly, I can’t wait for Max's story and I’m secretly hoping that it’s with Freya.

Laura - Alphas Do It Better Book Blog

Angela Lamb
5 “Mashed Potatoes” Stars

Oh Zach! You made me swoon and fought really hard for Ryker’s place in my heart, but it still belongs to him. Just know though, you are a reallyyyyyyy close second ;).

Zach Calloway and Jade Lauder have been a secret hookup for years. They’ve kept it a secret because she’s his best friend’s little sister and Max would blow a gasket if he knew the truth. Then the unthinkable happens. Ten years of secrets, the ultimate betrayal, all comes crashing down with two little blue
Jennifer Pierson
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED Persuading Perfection so much, but I have to admit, it had all my emotions raw by the time I was finished with it. Not to mention, I was more frustrated with the heroine Jade, than I was with the hero, Zach, though it pains me to say that. But let me start from the beginning. They have known each other since they were kids, as he's her brother's best friend, and been hooking up secretly for quite a bit of time. Both of them have feelings for the other, but they have rules, bec ...more
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it

I’m always down for a good surprise pregnancy book and Persuading Perfection is that and more! In love with her brother’s best friend Zach for years but knowing that road leads to nothing but heartbreak, Jade has settled for nothing more than hookups with him. Their secret has been hidden for years until it comes crumbling down with a positive pregnancy test.
Zach has always loved Jade but she’s kept him at a distance only allowing him hookups and nothing more. Seeing this pregnancy as
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Secrets, betrayal and Zach Calloway oh la la

Ten years is a long time to keep secrets and betray those you love, but that is exactly what Zach Calloway and Jade Lauder have been doing. However, all of that is about to change when two little blue lines appear and change their world forever. Zach and Jade have kept their relationship a secret because Zach's best friend and Jade's big brother are the same person, Max, and Max would be very happy if he discovered the secret.

Zach loves and adores Jad
Christy Ray
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
T.C. Matson's timing is perfect. I was truly in a reading slump until I got my hands on this book. I loved Broken Boundaries, so I was thrilled when Persuading Perfection came out. I was instantly all-consumed.

From the very beginning when you find out Jade is pregnant with Zach's baby. I was on pins and needles. So many questions...how is Zach going to react to the news? Will Jade and Zach finally be together? And what will be Max's response? All was revealed, of course!

I absolutely adored Zach
CeeJay Daisy
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
❤🌼🔥I’LL JUST SAY, IF TC MATSON WRITES IT, I WANT TO READ IT❤🌼🔥I don’t care what Zachary Calloway does for a living, how much money he has, and I don’t even care what his reputation as a “heartbreaker” is with the ladies, his heart makes him the ultimate book boyfriend and, in my opinion, he’s the sexiest of the three friends making up The Debonair Series.❤🌼🔥
Zach has been, secretly, in love with Jade Lauder, the extremely off-limits baby sister of his best friend, Ben, since they were in high sch
Tammi
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this book!! But that is what usually happens when I start one of this author's book. I am drawn in and I can't stop, I can't put it down, I get completely wrapped up in the story.
A forbidden love, she is his best friends little sister! For years they had this great no strings all fun relationship, secret hookups, private texts then all that changed with one big surprise.
I absolutely LOVED Zach!!! He was sweet, he was funny, he was hot and so completely perfect. He made my swoon.
And
Ree
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sneaking around is fun, thrilling even, until you get caught. And boy, what a way to get caught!

Zach and Jade have always had a push and pull in their relationship. Fearful of her brother's wrath, when things between them got too intense, they'd push each other away, only to succumb again to the desire that always seems to pull them in. Viewing Jade's surprise pregnancy as his second (or seventh) chance, Zach sets out to prove to everyone - Jade included - that he's in for the long haul.

This is
Sara Oxton
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Persuading Perfection by TC Matson a five-star read that you wont need persuading to read. This is the second book in the Debonair series but they are all stand-alone and they truly are, you don’t need to read them in order or as a series. Zachary Calloway what a man, once bitten and twice shy would be a motto of his life, and I’m not talking about the good biting either, I’m talking about the heart-breaking type. That being said I would happily let him break my heart. Jade Lauder was a woman af ...more
Michaela Zankl
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Omg Zach is just amazing. Denying his love for Jade for so many years because of his friendship with her brother Max means a lot to him. After sneaking around for years hiding their affection for each other things suddenly turn their world upside down when Jade becomes pregnant. Finally coming clean about their involvement and the pregnancy Max becomes infuriated. His resentment about Jade's and Zach's relationship is clear, the friendship broken. Jade, still worried about get ...more
Maura Pritchard
Second chance at perfection
TC Matson has written the perfect second book for the series. It’s a standalone so you don’t have to read the first but why wouldn’t you! They are both excellent stories. TC crafts her stories so that you are completely lost in the characters and the tale. Jade is not going to fall for his suave looks and his silver tongue. Oh she cant resist the good times but she knows better or so she thinks. Zach made some really big mistakes he might not get the prize but he is do
Bellereader
Shelves: arc
Zachary and Jade know all too well the precarious house of cards they have built, but when you get into something too deep and too true sometimes there is no turning back. Jade knew that a clandestine love affair with her older brothers best friend was always going to be exactly three things - insanely scorchingly hot, undeniable no matter the risk, and a well guarded secret bound to blow up in their faces. After all she has loved Zach Calloway since she was a girl, how could she possibly turn d ...more
Teri
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Now you know things never end well when there are secrets and lies going on so no this wasn't any different. When the house of cards fall it's all the worse because neither one is ready to admit just how far in they are. I love the angst and emotion the author pours into her characters. You want to just hug it out with them. But once everything is out there and the walls are dropped it's a beautiful thing, family friends and a whole lot of love. Betraying those close to you is hard to forgive bu ...more
Cynthia Carpenter
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Zack is a ladies man ,a heartbreaker ,and has heald a big secret for many years from his best friend Max. Jade has been hurt by Zack for a long time but she is also keeping a big secret from he brother Max and even a bigger secret from Zack. When everything they have between them and more to lose than what expected. Will Zack be able to prove that he deserves a second chance? Will Jade be able to accept him and his love? Or will they stay as they are and lose everything they have? This takes you ...more
Amanda Stack
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Zach, Zach, Zach.... Mr. Calloway is one sexy, smart man. I cannot get over his level of love for Jade and how flawlessly they just work together. Family is always first but love is so important. Zach shows up when Jade needs him the most even when she is acting like an angsty teenager.. I mean lets be real, pregnancy will do that to you. Their battle for what they want the most is so refreshing and true. TC Matson is hands down one of my favorite authors and she can do no wrong when it comes to ...more
mybookcraze
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2018, may-2018
*Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*

I didn't read the first book of this series and I had no issues reading this one. This can be read as a standalone. Zach is a player, but in love with his best friends little sister. Jade has been in love with Zach since forever. One night they end up going too far and the results are shocking. This book is about how two people come together for a child.
Keisha Cook
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is everything you could want. TC makes you fall in love with the character. This book has all the ups and downs, it even makes you want to choke a character for making you mad. But it ultimately pulls you in and refuses to let you go. This book is a must read. And if you haven't read Broken Boundries, get that one and read it first. Even though this is a standalone, you will thank me for it later.
Ellie Jean
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What another amazing book by TC Matson! I had been waiting patiently for Jade and Zach's story and it didn't disappoint one bit. I found it hard to put it down when my eyes demanded sleep. The storyline is compelling and romantic. It keeps you wanting to turn the page and the chemistry between the characters was HOT! I absolutely loved everything about this book. I kinda need Max's story NOW please...
Jen
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a cute sexy story. I love Zach! He really is a great guy. Everyone thinks he's just a player who will break your heart,but underneath his layers is a guy who is just waiting for the one he loves. Jade has been in love with Zach forever. Her heart got broken once,and she isn't going to let that happen again. They are the cutest! I love them! They story flowed flawlessly. I couldn't put it down!
Fran Gray
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Nothing but the best from TC Matson, that’s what I’ve come to expect. AND....OMFG! Did she deliver. She had me on a roller coaster of emotions. So many times did I want to beat the beegeebers out of Jade. Don’t get me started on Zach either. That man surprised the ever loving shedevil out of me. I went in with a picture in my head of how Zach and Jade’s story would go and bygolly was I wrong and I am so over the moon by that.
#MustRead #OffTheChartsSteamyRomance
Tammy
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was highly addictive, once I started I couldn't put it down or sleep till it was done. Zach and Jade have been sneaking around for years, they have such amazing chemistry, like off the charts smoking hot. Both have deeper feelings for eachother both want more both are far too scared to let the other know. When jade becomes pregnant she needs to learn how to let Zach in. What a ride of emotions these two take us readers on.
Tracey Kammler
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I Loved this book. TC Matson, you did it again and now made me fall for Zachary Calloway!!!

Jade was in love with Zachary since she first met him. She is Zachs best friends little sister. he is madly in love with her as well and does not care if he loses his friendship with his best friend over it.
You will fall in love with Zachary while reading this!!!
Wendy Livingstone
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this amazing series, and is Zachary and Jade’s story. These two have been seeing each other in secret, as she is the taboo little sister of his best friend. This is a hot, steamy, sexy and intriguing story, which had me totally captivated throughout. I look forward to reading more from this talented author, and highly recommend her work for all readers.
Kylie Allen
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Forbidden

This book is amazing. I need Zach Calloway!! Jade has so many reasons not to trust him, and not to expect anything from Zach. She's dead set against a relationship with him, and her brother wants to kill his best friend. These things are what Zach is facing. I'm definitely in love with their love though.
Megan Crisp
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jade and Zach....

Absolutely loved Jade and Zach’s story!!!! Who knew the playboy could pull that off? Or the playgirl for that matter, cause let’s face it.... he was the way he was because of her!!!! Happy reading :)
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

THIS BOOK IS AMAZING! I got the Kindle edition, but I definitely recommend this book to other readers. This is a great book for TC Matson fans new and old.
“Dreaming in Reality…You dream in reality when you pick up a book and get lost in it. In my writing, I strive to take you to a place where reality and fantasy become a blurry line. Everything should be relatable. It could happen…couldn’t it?” ~ TC Matson

TC Matson loves to let her character’s voices be heard. With a head full of stories, she puts her keyboard through a beating daily. With an unders