Start by marking “Cleftlocke (Companions of Arcrea, #3)” as Want to Read:
Cleftlocke (Companions of Arcrea, #3)

Cleftlocke

(Companions of Arcrea #3)

Cleftlocke is on the rise...

Restless for a life beyond the garrison walls, Dainger of Rhulsh is intrigued by orders to retrieve the ancient Sword of Mizgal from a mysterious clan. Hoping to prove himself worthy of the title he has been denied, his plans are quickly complicated by the dangerous games of both a devious prince and a vengeful knight.

Bound by an anguished silenc
Published February 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Cleftlocke, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cleftlocke

Start your review of Cleftlocke (Companions of Arcrea, #3)
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019reads
Full review coming soon
Alice
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ONE reckless youth in search of a knighthood.
ONE silent mother in search of her child.
ONE powerful man in search of unfinished business.
All three in search of one hidden relic...

Cleftlocke is on the rise!
Deep in the mountains of Mizgalia, an elusive clan holds the key it needs to gain an ear to their demands, as well as the answers some seek.
Various conflicting parties journey to extract them as the clan faces treachery and secrets within itself that thr
Deborah
There are not words to describe what I feel after reading this masterpiece. Nicole has taken an entirely different twist to her writing and takes you to places you couldn’t even imagine. Like other readers, I have waited a long time to read this continuation to the series, and I willingly admit that I was not disappointed—I only long to read more.

The plot develops quickly and I had quite the time keeping up with it. Dain will always hold a special place in my heart, but I found myself wondering
Shantelle
I have loved Nicole Sager's series, COMPANIONS OF ARCREA, and didn't fail to find delight within the pages of book three, Cleftlocke! This book was a little different than the first two, but a great story nonetheless.

Non-magical fantasy with a solid faith thread, Cleflocke follows the lives of several people and touches on multiple kingdoms and clans. On a mission to gain his knighthood, young Dainger the Fearless finds himself wrapped up in a situation and destiny so much bigger than himself.
Becky
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book. For me these books have all been wonderful and each one becomes my new favorite. I'd say Cleftlocke and Burdney are equal favorites. They're each a little different, but the same flavor. I love the messages and the surprises and just a good clean adventure. Highly recommended.
Nicole
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Legends... Clans... Ziplines?
Duty and honor lay balanced on a sword's edge, and one fearless dragon-slayer stands ready to face the challenge of a lifetime.
Mikayla
This was the best of the whole Companions of Arcrea series. This cast of characters was my favorite, and it built on the previous two books beautifully.
This book had the most unexpected plots I would have expected for an Arcean book, and it was so. much. fun. So many things in this book left me stunned.
Cleftlocke itself was pretty awesome, and I loved how excited Dain got over it. ;)
The only thing I didn't love (It's a major spoiler, so don't read unless you've read the book) (view spoiler) ...more
Sam Polly
May 17, 2018
Nathanael McCarville
is currently reading it
May 25, 2018

• Sir Knight of the Splendid Way (Rare Collector's Series)
  • The Wedding (Tales of Tarsurella #3)
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma (The Mysterious Benedict Society, #3)
  • Firmament: No Man
  • The Locked Cupboard
  • Shining Night (Lena in the Spotlight #3)
  • Day Dreams and Movie Screens (Lena in the Spotlight #2)
  • Death Trap (Robot Wars, #1)
  • Love's Unfolding Dream (Love Comes Softly #6)
  • Once Upon a Dime (The Accidental Cases of Emily Abbott, #6)
  • Unoffendable: How Just One Change Can Make All of Life Better
  • Love Takes Wing (Love Comes Softly #7)
  • A Cuddle For Little Duck
  • The Guardian (O'Malley #2)
  • The Negotiator (O'Malley, #1)
  • Deny (The Blades of Acktar, #2)
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey (The Mysterious Benedict Society, #2)
  • Becoming a Woman of Prayer
Nicole Sager is an avid reader and coffee drinker who enjoys writing Inspirational Fantasy set in a medieval-like era.

"I hope my books will encourage families to read together. If read by children, I hope the books broaden your vocabulary just a bit and introduce you to a life of endless possibilities in Christ. If read by adults, I hope you're inspired and encouraged to deepen your re

Companions of Arcrea (3 books)
  • Hebbros (Companions of Arcrea, #1)
  • Burdney (Companions of Arcrea, #2)
“Lidell's lips flattened. "You are a most outspoken young man."
"I like to think I'm honest.”
8 likes