Start by marking “Angel's Curse (Angel Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Angel's Curse (Angel Series, #2)

Angel's Curse

(Angel Series #2)

What lengths would you go to for revenge?

Helena is furious beyond belief. She can't forgive the angels for what they did to her, and Danizriel — one of their own kind — who sought only to help her. Now she's out for revenge.

A coordinated blitz takes place on the solstice and thousands of vampires lay waste to the angelic host, in an attack orchestrated by Helena. In ex
ebook, Updated cover, 358 pages
Published January 23rd 2018 by Kylani Press

To ask other readers questions about Angel's Curse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel's Curse

Start your review of Angel's Curse (Angel Series, #2)
Alyssa Janine Busia
This stunning novel packed with bloody action and full of unexpected scenes will just take you on an emotional roller coaster ride. Angel’s Curse is the second installment of the Angel Series written by Melanie Tomlin.

Which of them were truly the monsters? I thought. Those that had no choice – labelled monsters because of what they had become – or those that did not resemble monsters in the slightest, but were just as cruel? – Melanie Tomlin, Angel’s Curse

Angel’s Curse was all about Helena’s tak
Anne Monteith
While I only found the first book okay, this was did something that very few books do, it made me cry and I had to stop reading for a minute and when I picked it back up I cried again. When a writer can make you so invested in their characters that you can cry over a scene that says something. Helena, Danny and Drake are wonderful characters and their world is a unique one as are the talents that Helena initially had, the ones she was given and the ones that are developing and evolving.

I do thin
Bibliophile Angel
Angel’s Curse—the second installment of the Angel Series—is your ticket to heaven and hell. This novel is packed with heart-thumping and heart-shattering scenes that will make you want for more.

This novel proves us that love knows no boundaries, that even Helena literally traveled Heaven and Hell, just to perfectly laid her plan of taking revenge for the death of someone she truly loves.

As I read the book, the first few chapters were perfectly stabilized that when the sudden twist of the story—y
Teresa Savolainen
4½ stars. This was almost perfect! Many unexpected plot twists and surprising events. A real pageturner. Helena's and Danny's (and Drake's) story is continuing in a very interesting way.

Even though I really didn't have that much time to read during the days I read this (meaning I was forced to read it in bits and pieces), every time I was able to grab the book to read "a few pages", I always ended up reading like two to three chapters. And the book was always on my mind while I was not reading
Janet
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the first book, Angel's Kiss, but this one is even better. It is a roller-coaster of a ride and I couldn't put it down. Helena is put through the wringer in this book and Melanie Tomlin takes the reader along with her. I felt completely drained by the time I finished the book, which was so late it was almost time to get up. Helena continues to grow in power and her relationship with Danny is what grounds her. In this story she learns more about Heaven and Hell than she wants to and finds ...more
Sherry Tarr
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An emotional roller coaster ride! Angel's Curse (Book two in the Angel series) was AMAZING! I can't remember the last time a book made me cry. In this book Helena sole reason for living is to get revenge on the angles who stole her world. You go into the depths of hell and up into the heavens. Hold onto your seat as you go for the ride of your life! So glad I found this series!
Myla Aguilar
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the 2nd book in the Angel Series and had me crying at one point and then later wanting to drop kick one of the main characters, lol. Well written, good characters, lots of action and an over good read.
Nicole Henderson
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is a great quick read as we follow Helena and Danny.
It is only a short book but it covers all it needs to be complete.
Teresa
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She did it again! Ms Tomlin has managed to write another book I had to sit up all night to finish, I couldn't put it down! Will read book 3, asap.
Pat Raab
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Uplifting. Heartrending.
Mary Hartshorn
This book is pretty unique with an interesting version of the story of the fall of Lucifer, and some of the experiences of one heavenly Angel in particular. I have to say that I really enjoyed this book!

This story is about Helena an earthbound angel who is pretty unique and Danizriel her heavenly Angel lover, who saved her and continues to protect her until he is hunted down by others of his kind. This story starts off with Helena and Danny hiding away in a secret cabin protected from their enem
E.A. Turley
Sep 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Angel's Curse By Melanie Tomlin.
4 out of 5 stars.
The Angels have waged a war on Danizriel and Helena as they burnt down the forest in which they live. But it doesn't stop there, Raphael binds Danny in unbreakable ropes as he hangs him up and crucifies him, leaving Helena in the position of having to take the life of the man she loves to save him from being sent down to hell and tortured for eternity.
But hell has no fury like a woman scorned! And Helena sets out on a quest to find all the archang
Felicitia
I cannot get over this book! Received a copy from the author herself and was super grateful, but the five star rating had nothing to do with that at all.

I am in love. If I thought the first book was awesome, this second instalment is even better. With a great plot and character development, Angel's Curse is definitely a must-read for you guys, paranormal romance and urban fantasy lovers.

The plot and twists regarding the usual angel and demon myths might be my favourite thing about this book. Me
LisaMarie
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
They just keep getting better! Angel's Curse (book 2 in the series) is even better than the first.
It starts out a little slower but hold...you're not going to believe where it goes. A unique telling of good against evil and how the lines are crossed, of vengeance, of undying love and things are not always as they appear.
This story has moments of heartbreak and sadness, humor and sarcasm, lust and love, action and acts of revenge, surprising alliances with surprises around every turn.
You dont wa
Carrie Phillips
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
'This review was based on an early copy of the book and the opinions are solely my own. Boy howdy did I go thru every emotion with this book! I literally got teary eyed, worried and felt elation with Helena. Her character is so real it's just scary with all the flaws of a horrible childhood yet still a heart of righteousness . I can't wait to read the next this series is addicting in all the right ways with it's morally evolving supernaturals and devolving moral angels!
Jennifer Lil'n  Dunski
Freaky good

Miss Tomlin has done it again! I love her writing style and how she brings the story to life. She explains enough for you to understand everything without scratching your head and wondering what's going on! There's a lot going on yet you don't have to go back to understand the back story
Marzena
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book. This's book two in Angel Series and another great story. This is a new and unique novel that will make you so emotional that you will want to cry and laugh.
Kathryn Holt
Mar 09, 2018
Joanne Bombardier
Sep 04, 2019
Claire
rated it did not like it
Jul 21, 2017
Vyella
Feb 25, 2017
Janice
Sep 06, 2018
Melanie Tomlin was born in Beeston, England. At the age of three her family moved to suburban Melbourne, Australia, where she has lived ever since. When she was twelve her parents bought her a typewriter, and she wrote her first novel that very same year. She still has the typewriter, which is somewhat worse for wear, but that first manuscript is now nothing but a distant memory.

Her first publishe

Angel Series (5 books)
  • Angel's Kiss (Angel Series, #1)
  • Angel's Messiah (Angel Series, #3)
  • Angel's Body (Angel Series, #4)
  • Angel's Demon (Angel Series, #5)

News & Interviews