Start by marking “Angel's Demon (Angel Series, #5)” as Want to Read:
Angel's Demon (Angel Series, #5)

Angel's Demon

(Angel Series #5)

Protect Little Mother, when the time comes ...

Satan's archdemon, Asmodeus, is jealous of the relationship the earth-bound angel, Helena, has with his lord and master. He has devised a plan that will rid them of the harlot for good, one that requires stealth, loyalty and a sacrificial lamb.

Gina's children are awakening, only to find that someone is methodically torturing a
Published May 1st 2018 by Kylani Press

To ask other readers questions about Angel's Demon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel's Demon

Start your review of Angel's Demon (Angel Series, #5)
Bibliophile Angel
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Angel

Angel’s Demon is a thought-provoking and ground-breaking novel that will make you cringe right from the first chapter. A very engrossing book from start to finish.

Angel’s Demon is the most different book from the Angel Series. How can I say that? Because it was not only narrated in Helena’s POV but others as well. The storyline so intriguing– I had absolutely no idea what was going to happen next—or whose POV will be next.

If you are going to ask me, this fifth book is combination of the plo
Janet
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Helena is in great danger from an old adversary and Melanie Tomlin takes us back in time to find what has gone before and how the current protagonists, good and bad, have come together at the end of the book. There is a much larger cast than usual and Melanie weaves them all together in various flashbacks through which we learn how they were changed to propel them to this point and what motivates them.
I loved the book but I was devastated at the end. This is a roller-coaster ride from the openin
Jennifer Lil'n  Dunski
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Heart Stopping Read!!!!

**I received a copy from the author**

Melanie has brought an incredible story line that is not your typical read of Angel's and Demons! The characters are well written, the storyline is strong and powerful and the only reason I'm able to even write this review is because of the adrenaline coursing through my veins!

This series is a non-stop rollercoaster of emotional turmoil that has you sitting at the edge of your seat waiting for the next twist or turn in the story!

The s
LisaMarie
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Melanie Tomlin does it again with Angel's Demon, the fifth book in the Angel series. A beautifully written story that had me intrigued from the start. I was pleasantly surprised in the direction of this book, bringing in to play the conversion of the Cardinal and the children now known as the Angel Followers. I also have to say how wonderful to have your name immortalized for all time (Congrats to you).

From hell to earth and the inbetween, Angel's Demon is a fast moving, intricate woven tale of
Nikki
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angel’s Demon by Melanie Tomlin is a 4.5 star read.
As a new reader to this world I was immediately sucked in from the first page and can’t believe I haven’t read the earlier books. This story is so addictive you can’t help but turn the pages to find out what happens next. I would highly recommend this book and if you haven’t read the previous books be like me and go read them next.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
Teresa
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The current Pythia finds Max and tells him he is the Voice of the Pythia. At first, he thinks she must be nuts. He trains with her to prepare himself to help stop catastrophic incidents.
Plenty of action and twists, well written, with a great plot and characters, couldn't put it down!
I received a complimentary copy and freely give my honest review.
Nicole Henderson
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book added to this series by Melanie Tomlin. Angel’s Demon has an action packed storyline with lots of twists and turns along the way. I actually read this book in one sitting and didn’t want it too end and now I have to wait for the next book to come out to find out how it will all end. I can’t wait.
Deb Le
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yet another book in this series that I loved. Well written, fast paced, full of suspense and humour.
Hector
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was okay not as good as the first rew in this series but worth it to read and go ahead in this story its worth the read
Alexis
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Amazing book loved it. Couldn't put it down. Enjoyed reading it
Crystal
Darlette Robinson
Aug 09, 2018
Felicitia
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an arc of this book in exchange of an honest review.
I was quite surprised to find that this fifth installment is not only written in Helena's POV but also from some other characters in the book, and I was a little bit disappointed (since I don't usually enjoy multiple POV's), but I understand that the different perspectives are kind of crucial in the overall storytelling. If you're like me and you have been following the series then you would know that the plot may have become darker
Diane Palmer
Jasmin Slagle
Nov 03, 2018
Jeff Thompson
Mar 21, 2020
Goodreads Librari...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Add Book to Series 6 15 Feb 27, 2018 05:30PM

• Emperor's Throne (Desert Cursed, #6)
  • Hopeless (A Vision of Vampires, #2)
  • Oracle's Haunt (Desert Cursed, #4)
  • Faithless (A Vision of Vampires, #1)
  • Elemental Witch (Questing Witch, #4)
  • Come Monday (Wild Irish #1)
  • The Red Ledger: Part 7
  • Lobos (Big Bend Wolves)
  • Wild Irish: Volumes 1-4 (Wild Irish, #1-4)
  • Julian (The Stone Society, #9)
  • Urijah (Stone Society #10)
  • Dane (Stone Society, #10.5)
  • Jonas (Stone Society, #8.5)
  • Shame: The Early Years - A Dark Mafia Romance (Russo Saga #3)
  • Choosing You (Pierced Hearts Duet, #2)
  • Big Swinging D (Wall Street Royals Book 2)
  • When Darkness Comes (Guardians of Eternity, #1)
  • Embrace The Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #2)
Melanie Tomlin was born in Beeston, England. At the age of three her family moved to suburban Melbourne, Australia, where she has lived ever since. When she was twelve her parents bought her a typewriter, and she wrote her first novel that very same year. She still has the typewriter, which is somewhat worse for wear, but that first manuscript is now nothing but a distant memory.

Her first publishe

Angel Series (5 books)
  • Angel's Kiss (Angel Series, #1)
  • Angel's Curse (Angel Series, #2)
  • Angel's Messiah (Angel Series, #3)
  • Angel's Body (Angel Series, #4)

News & Interviews