Start by marking “A Matter of Honor (Anders Crossing, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Matter of Honor (Anders Crossing, #1)

A Matter of Honor

(Anders Crossing #1)

Joey Landry is stuck between a rock and a hard place. After inheriting her late aunt's bed-and-breakfast inn, she has the overwhelming task of keeping the struggling business afloat while also trying to raise her twelve-year-old disabled son, Evan, on her own.

Nathan Griffin, a handsome businessman and farmer from Texas, stops by on his way through Louisiana and decides to
Published February 26th 2018 by Independently Published (first published February 23rd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about A Matter of Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Matter of Honor

CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Ms. Sullivan is an outstanding writer who provides a beautiful love story. The town is described so eloquently, and the characters built on a solid foundation of Christ. I felt honored to have a peek into the lives of Anders Crossing because it is a small town which has much to teach the world. I highly recommend the writing of Ms. Sullivan and the love found in Anders Crossing. I hope it is the first in a series I will surely pick up and read.
Delane
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More
Ful
Wendy
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WONDERFUL READ!!!

I couldn't put it down once I started reading it. I felt what the characters were feeling. I laughed, I cried, I even got angry at one of the characters. I would recommend this book to teens to 90's. Loved it!!!
Sydney
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! Believable characters and lots of emotion. I couldn't put it down, and I look forward to reading more of this author's work in the future.
Heather Jackson
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Matter of Honor is one of my favorite books of all time!! It is beautifully, and very well written. The character development is amazing. Whether I loved them or hated them, I was emotionally invested in them all. The author brought this story to life with memorable characters, a setting that not only brought together the people of Anders Crossing, but brought the reader in to feel just as part of the community as the people that lived there. Unlike many other books in this genre, A Matter of ...more
Juani
is currently reading it
Nov 04, 2018
Becky Canfield
Apr 11, 2019
As a teenager in the 1980s, Stephanie Sullivan fell in love with romance novels after borrowing a friend’s copy of Betray Not My Passion by Sylvie F. Sommerfield. This began a mail correspondence with Mrs. Sommerfield that lasted several years, and those letters of encouragement are just a few of the many reasons why she chose to pursue her lifelong dream of becoming a romance author.

She lives in