Start by marking “Restless Bones on Crystal Lake (Moon Investigations Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Restless Bones on Crystal Lake (Moon Investigations Book 2)

Restless Bones on Crystal Lake

(Moon Investigations #2)

A soggy decrepit ghost visits Hazel. And with her new ghostly admirer comes a new case and a new hidden danger.
Lola is wanted for the murder of Royce Habernath, a pirate treasure hunter whom she has fought with many times over a treasure map. In their search for the truth, Hazel, Syn and Blossom struggle with the realization, Lola is the mistress of secrets and killing som
Published March 28th 2018 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Restless Bones on Crystal Lake, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Restless Bones on Crystal Lake

Adrienne
Review also available on my blog The Shameful Narcissist Speaks.

Lola is one of the most interesting characters in the Moon Investigation series.  Often side characters are just that: ones on the side, but Miss Batiste puts a great deal of effort into making all of hers intriguing.  Unsurprisingly, Lola didn't become a bad ass on a whim.  She was forged in fire and pain with pirate ancestors who became embroiled in more than what they bargained for.

I'm still waiting on Syn's full back story, thou
Rosetta Overman
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent followup to Witch Hunt on Crystal Lake. I enjoyed this one more than the first and loved getting to know the characters better and meet a few new ones. Restless Bones on Crystal Lake answers some of the questions from the first book, while adding more to carry on to book three. I love how the bonus story from book one tied in and that there was another in this one to stimulate speculation about what's to come.
Krystyna
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
A frame up

Great. When her friend is arrested for murder, she doesn't want to believe it. Can she find out anything to prove her friend is innocent? Treasure, pirates and murderous Queens are all mixed in a great plot that will keep you riveted especially as it also follows her progress in learning more about herself and her magic. The characters are getting more developed but the ending, although it answered all the questions, felt a bit flat.
S Anthony
Mar 04, 2018
Heidi
added it
May 26, 2018

Moon Investigations (3 books)
  • Witch Hunt on Crystal Lake (Moon Investigations #1)
  • Fallen Queen on Crystal Lake (Moon Investigations #3)
“Lola.” She looked up at me. “I won’t let you go to prison for something you didn’t do. I promise. So don’t worry. I’ve got it. Syn too. He’s waiting in the lobby. And Blossom’s been helping us with spells. We’ve got it. You’re not a murderer and no one is going to put you away.”
Hazel to Lola.”