Start by marking “Rachael Ray 365: No Repeats: A Year of Deliciously Different Dinners” as Want to Read:
Rachael Ray 365: No Repeats: A Year of Deliciously Different Dinners

Rachael Ray 365: No Repeats: A Year of Deliciously Different Dinners

Even your favorite dinner can lose its appeal when it’s in constant rotation, so mix it up! With her largest collection of recipes yet, Food Network’s indefatigable cook Rachael Ray guarantees you’ll be able to put something fresh and exciting on your dinner table every night for a full year... without a single repeat!

Based on the original 30-Minute Meal cooking classes t
Published November 1st 2005 by Clarkson Potter

The Joy of Cooking by Irma S. RombauerMastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia ChildHow to Cook Everything by Mark BittmanBetter Homes and Gardens New Cook Book by Better Homes and GardensThe New Best Recipe by Cook's Illustrated Magazine
Best Cookbooks
1,236 books — 1,114 voters
The NYC Kitchen Cookbook by Tracey CeurvelsFix-it and Forget-it Cookbook by Dawn J. RanckCrazy Dumplings by Amanda RobertsMastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia ChildRachael Ray 365 by Rachael Ray
Cookbooks I Often Use
171 books — 49 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Rachael Ray 365: No Repeats: A Year of Deliciously Different Dinners
Maylihn
Oct 07, 2011 rated it it was ok
I personally don't like her shows at all. Her personality just bothers me plain and simple. However, I had heard fantastic comments about her recipes... I figured I would get one of her books at the library and try her recipes... I opened the book only to read "EVOO"... I can't tolerate when she says it on TV and can't stand it on paper either. I ended up not trig any recipes as realistically, there was no way to complete them in 30 minutes without chopping a finger off or spending my monthly g ...more
Juls
Dec 23, 2008 rated it liked it
Some of these recipes are really good. I gave this book a 3 because of the ridiculous amounts of spices, expensive cheeses, and random crap you need to buy for each recipe, though. Seriously, who wants to spend $50 on saffron?
Zoe's Human
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: cookbooks
Her flavor profiles are great. But...

Too much meat. My god in heaven too much meat. I'm not a vegetarian, but Sweet Baby Jesus, so much meat.

30 minute meals? Really?? Sure, if you have a prep cook, then it would only take you 30 minutes to mix it all up after your prep cook did everything else and pre-measured all the different components if you happen to be a pro chef yourself with the reflexes and speed of a kitchen Jedi. Yes, if that is your personal situation, 30 minutes easy. However, if yo
Jenn
Apr 26, 2015 rated it liked it
There are a lot of great recipes in this book, but a lot with things my family would not eat so I would need to substitute a lot or simply not use the ingredient such as mushrooms. It was set up more like a journel with notations on the side of each recipe saying "Loved it" or "Try Later" and there are exactly 365 recipes.

Even though there are "no repeats" there are variations on some of the recipes. There is a shrimp and crab fritter with chopped salad recipe for one day, the next day is "Now
Nizzy
Jan 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Although each recipe tends to have a list with loads of ingredients, I think each of the ingredients contributes to the flavor of the dish. It's not most economical for some to buy a jar of smoked paprika to never use it again, but as a person who likes to cook, I don't mind the occasional investment as I incorporate those particular ingredients in other dishes/recipes that I make.

Rachael Ray 365 contains easy to make dishes that draw inspiration from several cultures (indian, mediterranean, et
Pam
Dec 27, 2014 rated it did not like it
This didn't work well for me, the idea being having a master recipe, with adapted recipes listed nearby. The adapted recipes required you to go back and forth to the main recipe, confusing. She tells you what to Omit, Swap, and Add. I get her intent, but I can't imagine it is as easy as she thinks to try to find where to swap in the main recipe.

Then, her cuteness just got to me, the words "delish", "yummo", the constant abbreviations, "B,L,D! that's Breakfast Lunch and Dinner to you!" and "EVOO!
Lisa
Jan 11, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
There are, but a handful of recipes in this book that I will be willing to try. I found this extremely meat and pork heavy, which isn't my deal since I'm not big on either. I am sure this book will appeal to people that have lots of time to cook througout the course of a week. I give her an A for effort, but not much more than that.
Margie
Aug 26, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: food
Only for fans of 30-Minute Meals. If you appreciate the way she suggests, rather than dictates, you'll enjoy this book. The recipes are fairly basic in terms of taste. It's not haute cuisine, but most people will find these recipes to be very serviceable.
Pamela Scott
Sep 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great recipes cant wait to get the next cookbook.
Denise Spicer
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
A 326 page book of Rachel’s recipes. Heavy on Mediterranean and international recipes, it has only a few pictures and most recipes are variations on other recipes, some traditional or well known, and some the author’s own twist on things. The book includes an index of recipes.
Rachael
Oct 14, 2007 rated it really liked it
I really like this cookbook. It's got great, super-tasty recipes, and they're diverse enough that it's fun to cook your way through.

That said, few of these took me less than 30 minutes to make (more like an hour) and the ingredients for most are expensive enough that it's just not feasible to actually make one of these every night for a year.

But if you just want to make one every couple of weeks...highly recommend it. (especially the cumin and lime pork tenderloin)
Rebekah
Jul 28, 2010 rated it it was ok
Shelves: cooking
Although I think Racheal is cute as can be, with a fabulous personality, I am not a huge fan of her recipes. Not having been schooled in cooking terminology or form, I don't always know what to do with some of the ingredients she uses, or where to find them! Would have expected some simpler recipes from the 30-minute wonder cook.
May 30, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: cookbooks, 2012
I like Rachael Ray's Food Network show just fine, so this review doesn't come from any anti-Rachael sentiments, but...I read through all 365 recipes and only found one that I wanted to make. And it turned out pretty good, but 1/365 = yikes.
Leslie Ward
Nov 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
I use this book as a reference. If I can substitute a cheaper "well made" component, I do so. Good premade pesto would cause less stress and save money in the pesto chicken recipe which is one of my faves.
Irina Paley
Sep 11, 2015 rated it did not like it
A cookbook with no pictures! Booooo!
Rachel
Jan 21, 2009 rated it liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
Originally, I gave this book 2 stars. While I go to Rachael's book for ideas, it's been at least a year since I really followed her recipes. However, upon reflection, I realized that is her point. Her books serve as guides for putting a little variety on your table. Additionally, I used her book extensively when I was first learning to cook. I wasn't confident in my decisions, and her book of simple recipes gave me a basis to work from.
Brad
As of this writing, I have documented trying not quite 300 of these recipes over the course of ten years. Of those there have only been less than a dozen duds. The rest were good, great or excellent. Most take me about an hour, give or take fifteen minutes.

This collection seems the most diverse of her books that I've perused: some romantic evening dishes, some down home cooking, some messy sports-watching food.
Heidi
Oct 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
If you could see this book on my kitchen counter, you'd know that it is well worth your money. The pages are dog eared and splattered with all manner of olive oil, egg drippings, soy sauce, ketchup .... It is constantly in front of me for recipe ideas and easy and wonderful ways to feed people. I highly recommend it.
Denise
Mar 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cooking
For when I'm feeling fancy but not too fancy. I mostly use this book to liven up meals that are already part of my regular rotation -like using sheep milk cheese to top a hamburger instead of the usual cheddar.
Apr 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
i love this cookbook. ive made many many recipes out of it. they are all easy, and easily completed in 30 mins or less in some cases. im no chef but if i can make a recipe in 30 mins then most other people should be able to. i recommend this to lots of people and have also given it as a gift.
Carter
Apr 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Though not the most high class of cookbooks, I find myself reaching for this one over and over when I need a quick weeknight dinner with ingredients I have on hand. For this reason, Rachael has earned her spot on my cooking shelf next to Julia, Jacques, Ina, and Mark.
Sherri
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this. I like that there are many recipes that are familiar but have a twist. The format is great too, I will go back to the the date to get an idea for dinner. The accompanying beverage book is great too. We are trying a new cocktail every week or so.
Taylor
Jun 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Love me some Rachael Ray and good food, but each recipe calls for such specific ingredients that's it's difficult to just throw a meal together without planning a week in advance. Yummy results though!
Aliya Tudor
Aug 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love RR. This book was what got me started on her cookbooks. I've prepared every meal from this book (minus anything with lamb) & 99% of them where fantastic. So recipes are tedious with all the many ingredients but I thoroughly enjoy cooking so I didn't mind. ...more
Holly
Jan 07, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: cookbook
I really haven't made a lot out of this book. Can't say I find it easy to peruse when I'm looking for a specific thing.
Ruth
Jun 09, 2010 rated it really liked it
I think this is a great cookbook. I have used it a lot and while the recipes are not as figure friendly as they could be everything I made was delicious.
Gloria ~ mzglorybe
Jun 17, 2010 rated it liked it
Has some interesting and fast recipes. Not all recipes have pictures of the finished product.
Jodie
Oct 25, 2010 rated it liked it
Love her recipes, hate listening to her talk - books are the best of both worlds. Really good recipes, that are quick, fun and easy to do.
Rebecca Huston
Oct 28, 2010 rated it it was ok
Shelves: cookbooks
This book is the reason why I don't like Rachael Ray.
Lance stevenson
Nov 03, 2010 rated it really liked it
Very well written. Rachael is by far one of my favorite cooks. She is fun, funny and very attractive.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Paula Deen  Friends: Paula Deen  Friends
  • The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food from My Frontier
  • The New Best Recipe
  • Baking: From My Home to Yours
  • Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Recipes Cookbook: Easy, Fast, Healthy and Delicious Recipes
  • The Silver Palate Cookbook
  • The Way to Cook
Rachael Domenica Ray is an American television personality, businesswoman, celebrity chef, and author. She hosts the syndicated talk/lifestyle program Rachael Ray and two Food Network series, 30 Minute Meals and Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels. Ray has also written a series of cookbooks based on the 30 Minute Meals concept, and launched a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, in 2006. Prior to the lau ...more