Start by marking “Rogue Gunslinger (Whitehorse, Montana: The Clementine Sisters #2)” as Want to Read:
Rogue Gunslinger (Whitehorse, Montana: The Clementine Sisters #2)

Rogue Gunslinger

(Whitehorse, Montana: The Clementine Sisters #2)

A deadly homecoming in Whitehorse, Montana.

Bestselling author TJ Clementine thought she'd be safe with her sisters during the holidays. She was wrong. Dead wrong. Now her "biggest fan" has followed TJ to Whitehorse, Montana, with visions of murder in mind. The only person who can help TJ is ruggedly handsome loner Silas Walker--if she can trust him. Because this mountain man knows just hoWalker--
Published September 18th 2018 by Harlequin Intrigue (first published September 6th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Rogue Gunslinger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rogue Gunslinger

Start your review of Rogue Gunslinger (Whitehorse, Montana: The Clementine Sisters #2)
Julie Miller
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! I totally related to Tessa Jane, both as a writer and an introvert. Hero Silas was everything I love it a hero. I actually could feel the bad guy's motivation, too. Well, one of them. Lots of bad guys in this one.

Anxious to read the third book in the Clementine Sisters trilogy.
Paula Brandon
TJ Clementine has been getting increasingly threatening letters from somebody signing as True Fan, and decides to get out of the city after the latest threat, and return to her hometown of Whitehorse in Montana, where she can spend Christmas with her estranged sisters. Unfortunately, it looks as if True Fan as followed her home...or might have been there all along, waiting for her.

Normally, I love a good stalker story, especially involving mad, overly devoted fans. So it was very dis
Susan
Very good book, and a "two-fer" when it came to the suspense. TJ is a bestselling author of suspense novels. For the last six months, she has received multiple letters from someone calling themselves her "true fan." They started innocuously but have become increasingly threatening, so she hopes to escape the stress by joining her sisters for the holidays in Whitehorse. Just as she's leaving for her flight, she feels something shove her off the curb into the path of an oncoming truck. She's only ...more
Karen Strang
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
TJ is getting threatening letters in New York from “True Fan” so she decides to go to Whitehorse to spend Christmas with her sisters....the letters follow her. She also is saved by a man in New York whom she also sees in Whitehorse, so she is thinking he is True Fan And is following her, but she finds out differently. Just when I thought I had figured out who True Fan was, I was again surprised by BJ. I really enjoyed the first two books of the Clementine sisters.
JL Coy
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received this book for free in exchange of an honest review.

Great fleshed out characters, a great plot and ever beautiful Montana – what more could we ask for?
This is the second of the Clementine Sisters book, but is a definite stand-alone at the same time. The first chapter pulled me in and I never broke free! A crazy fan, a handsome man that saves TJ Clementine from being run over, beautiful Montana, mystery, intrigue and red herrings – this book has it all! B.J. Daniels we
Shirley Linn
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Wow, I absolutely loved this series.

J T goes to spend the holidays with her sisters thinking that she would be safe but, danger isn't far behind. This book is a rollercoaster ride that you don't want to end. It has mystery, suspense, danger and amazing characters. The best way that I can describe this book is WOW, AMAZING. I can't wait to read the next book in this series.

Valri Western
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better! TJ is a bestselling author but has a crazed fan who is haunting her! She leaves New York City for the holidays to get away from the suspense of this crazy fan and to be back with her sisters in her hometown in Montana but the letters from this fan follow her and she doesn't feel safe. She meets Silas at a book signing and at first thinks he might be the deranged fan but finds out he isn't. Together, they both have people hunting them and will they both surv ...more
Judy C
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
T.J. a writer who has been receiving mail from one particular fan that started out fine in the beginning. Then all of a sudden when she doesn’t follow the fans advice the letters get more and more scary. She’s only to happy to go back to Whitehorse to have Christmas with her sisters and get away from New York. Silas Walker is called the mountain man because that’s what how he wants to be perceived as. He has secrets and is keeping a low profile. He gets a odd encounter with T.J. in NYC when she ...more
Judy
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again she's writing really well. Three sisters are meeting in Montana after their Grandmother passed away earlier in the year, to celebrate the holidays. TJ is a writer of thriller books, that sometime even scare her, Chloe is in private investagator of sorts, manly thru news media, and then there's Annabelle, who inherited Grandma Frannie's house, because she knew that Annabelle would need someplace to call her own, when her modeling job went sour (which it did). Now all the girls are in t ...more
Linda
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

All I can think or say us WOW! This is by far the best suspense, mystery I have read. I absolutely adore this author and this amazing series. Just when I thought the danger was over and could breath again, BAM all hell breaks out and my poor heart pounding 90 miles an hour again. Absolutely loved T.J, and Siles's story and can hardly wait next book.!!!!
charmaine White
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great 👍

B.J.Daniels her stories keep me coming back for more.I don't care how many times I pick up one of her books,I've never been disappointed.
Toth Jo-Ann
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Talk about a great book. In this book we meet TJ Clementine the author who is being stalked. This book is about second chances in away. For TJ had dated once before but lost her man why we can't say until you read the book. Silas Walker has been busy being a cop. This book has some neat twists in it and it has a few surprises in it. It has lots of suspense and it will keep you guessing on who is TJ's stalker til the end. Its in someways better than the first. Its definitely worth a read. Looking ...more
Linda
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second gripping installment in B.J. Daniels' wonderful Clementine Sisters trilogy...

“I can’t help but be concerned. That last letter…”
What he wanted to say was “we have to find True Fan before True Fan finds you,” but he held his tongue. She was already scared enough. She didn’t need him sharing his instincts or experience with her.
Unfortunately, those instincts and his experience on the job told him that True Fan would be making good on those threats – and soon. ...more
Belinda
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow that is all I can say..this book was so wonderful..I loved how a writer, B J Daniels was writing about another author..Such a good story that weaved and left you clinging to each word..TJ has come home to be with her sisters for Christmas and to escape "True Fan". But it isn't easy even getting to the cab to get home..she sees a man grab her and pull her back when she has been pushed out in traffic..That man shows up in Whitehorse...He even comes to her book signing...While her and the siste ...more
Patricia Atkinson
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
book 2 0f 3 in clementine sister series this book is about Tessa jane who goes by tj she is a best selling author who goes by tj st.clair.. she decides to go home to Whitehorse Montana to be with her sisters for Christmas which is a good time because she is getting threatening letters from someone known as true fan at first she liked the books than started to send threatening letters. while she is leaving she felt someone push her into traffic and a cowboy grabbed her or was he the one who pushe ...more
Suze
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ROGUE GUNSLINGER

Very good romantic thriller, enjoyable read, good characters. Spoiler alert----- the three girls separated in the woods and snow to find their Christmas tree-SERIOUSLY!!!
MiniMe
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
I’m not connecting with the Clementine sisters series even though I’m a fan of this author’s other books.
Leigh A.S.
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!

The story keeps you guessing til the end. Great story and love the characters. Christmas and love is always a good combination.
Diana
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it.

Another good book. Have a broken so can't more. Sorry. Ready for another great book from one of my favorite authors.
Benita Anderson
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Author writes

I liked this book because it is fast moving. It was kind of written in parts. Obviously it blended well together. I would recommend the book and the author.
Rebeccastump
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love it
Kathleen
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book. Couldn't put it down till I got to the end.
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book was good. For me it was a bit slow at times. We meet some interesting characters.
karen wendt
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun crime romance
Teri Heyer
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rogue Gunslinger is book #2 in the Clementine Sisters series. As with all B. J. Daniels' books, this was a great read.
Bonnie Drummond
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: harlequin
A writer that came home for Christmas with her sisters finds out her stolker is in town with her and with one good looking ex cop that loves her books and loves her too. Only some one wants the cop died and the writer will go above what is right to save him after that they seem safe until she finally come face to face with her stoker. Will her Cop save her in time.
Mallorie Jewell
Mar 01, 2019
Shelley D. Oliver
Nov 02, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Cowboy Above the Law (The Lawmen of McCall Canyon #1)
  • Finger on the Trigger (The Lawmen of McCall Canyon #2)
  • Hideaway at Hawk's Landing (Badge of Justice Book 3)
  • Matt (Texas Rascals #2)
  • Rescued by the Marine (Harlequin Intrigue Book 1)
  • Wyoming Cowboy Justice
  • Lone Star Christmas (Coldwater Texas, #1)
  • Wyoming Cowboy Protection
  • Deputy Defender (Eagle Mountain Murder Mystery #3)
  • Lawman with a Cause (The Lawmen of McCall Canyon Book 3)
  • Redemption at Hawk's Landing (Badge of Justice, #1)
  • Keegan (Texas Rascals #1)
  • The Snow Man
  • Danger on Dakota Ridge (Eagle Mountain Murder Mystery #4)
  • The Girl Who Wouldn't Stay Dead
  • Under the Cowboy's Protection (The Lawmen of McCall Canyon Book 4)
  • The Billionaire Bull Rider (Morgan Ranch, #5)
  • Kidnapped at Christmas (Crisis: Cattle Barge Book 4)
B.J. Daniels' life dream was to be a policewoman. After a career as an award-winning newspaper journalist, she wrote and sold 37 short stories before she finally wrote her first book. Since then she has won numerous awards including a career achievement award last year for romantic suspense.

She lives in Montana with her husband, Parker, two Springer Spaniels, Jem and Spot, and a temper

Whitehorse, Montana: The Clementine Sisters (3 books)
  • Hard Rustler (Whitehorse, Montana: The Clementine Sisters #1)
  • Rugged Defender (Whitehorse, Montana: The Clementine Sisters #3)
“Without another word, he reached for her, drawing her across the bench seat of the pickup. She felt a burst of pleasure expand inside her as he wrapped her in his strong arms and kissed her. His mouth was warm and sweet on hers.
“I’ve been wanting to do that since the first time I saw you,” he said.”
0 likes
“I can’t help but be concerned. That last letter…”
As he pulled up in front of her house, he turned to her and reached for her hand. “Do me a favor, okay?” She nodded, seeming surprised by how serious he’d become. “Don’t go anywhere alone. Take one of your sisters if you insist on going out. Especially don’t go chasing True Fan. Wait for me. I’m not sure how long my business is going to take me, but –“
“You don’t have to worry about me. I’ll be fine.”
How many times had he heard those words?
“That’s what they all say.” He felt her shudder. “Just do it for me.”
0 likes