Start by marking “Lost in Laredo (Paradise Valley Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Lost in Laredo (Paradise Valley Book 3)

Lost in Laredo

(Paradise Valley #3)

A lonely vaquero, a woman who lost her family, and a danger-filled cattle drive from Texas to Montana.

Antonio Sanchez is searching for his family. He hasn't heard from them in a long time, and every day that passes his anxiety for their safety grows. As soon as the snow melts he travels from Montana to Texas to see if he can find them. But bands of outlaws, disgruntled t
Published February 25th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Lost in Laredo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost in Laredo

Start your review of Lost in Laredo (Paradise Valley Book 3)
Gerd
Oct 13, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: ebook, dnf
I got about half ways through, in that time our heroine was rescued from not one, not two, but three attempts at rape... for obvious reasons I could only recommend this to readers that really, really love to read a damsel in distress story.
Stephanie (Between the Coverz)
A story of tragedy and finding new love!

Lost in Laredo is the third book in the sweet contemporary western romance in the Paradise Valley series. A unique and captivating story with romance and a happy-ending that we all have come to expect. Like all of Vivi Holt series, this is another story that I had a hard time putting down. It is such a passionate, unique and captivating story. While Lotte and Antonio face separate tragedies in their lives, they happen upon each other and find a connection
Debbie
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Technically I did not read this book. I listened to it on Audible. The narrator did a wonderful job, but I can only remember his first name, Cody. I really enjoyed this book and would like to actually read it for myself in book form some day. The plot was believable and the characters well developed.

Antonio Sanchez is searching for his family. He comes across Lotte Veldon, a recently widowed woman on her own and he helps her to the next town. Ultimately, he ends up with her on his way to search
Elizabeth
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lost in Laredo (Paradise Valley-Book 3 )
By: Vivi Holt
Lost in Laredo is book three in Paradise Valley series. The author has did it again, this is one of those page turners where I could not read fast enough to see what was going to happen next. I did not want to put it down. I really loved Lost in Laredo. I loved the two main characters, Antonia and Lotte. I felt so sorry for both of them. Antonia searches for his wife and daughter that he has not heard from. Lotte was a very brave woman. I don’
Lori D
Each story in this series is so amazing and they all end up back in Paradise Valley...Antonio has been kind of a mystery although we know he had sent for his wife and daughter from Mexico, but he had not heard for a long time on their progress and he worried something had happened to them. So he set out to track them down,
Lotte Veldon and her husband had come all the way from Holland to start a new life. This was such a hard part of the story as we see what happens and leaves her alone.
These tw
K B
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars
I purchased a copy of Paradise Valley Series book 3:Lost in Laredo by ViVi Holt and this review was given freely.
Spring reaches the ranch and as the stock gives birth, Thomas reflects on all that he has gained, Dan finds a family, and Antonio aka Vaquero travels south towards Texas looking for his missing wife and daughter who left Mexico to meet him in Montana a year ago. On the way, Antonio meets recent Holland immigrant Lotte who has lost everything in a Comanche Indian raid. Action an
Lynette
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
**3.5 stars** This is book 3 in the Paradise Valley series by Vivi Holt, but I haven’t read the first two, and Lost in Laredo is fine as a stand-alone. There’s quite a bit of conflict and hardship in this novel, and although it is well-written, it was a little much for me...which could be because I read to escape conflicts in my life. It is a faith building story. I listened to the audiobook, and Cody Roberts is a great narrator, and Vivi Holt is a talented writer.
Eva
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lovely series

I absolutely enjoyed this series it is adventurous, with a little bit of wild, scary but also a lot of love. So far this is my favorite book in the series but I'm on to the next installment. Let's see if it keeps the title.
Until then peace, Love and Blessings Y'all.
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

“Lost in Laredo” is the third book in the “Paradise Valley Series.” It is not necessary to read the other two books, as this book stands alone nicely.

Read full review in the 2018 holiday issue of InD'tale Magazine.

Nethanja
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When Hank was looking for cattle rustlers he found Angela in a cabin. She was scared, pregnant and had lost her memory. He brings het to his ‘family’. Then he discoveres that there’s a connection between Angela and one of the rustlers. Can there still be an happy ending?
This was a fun conclusion of this series I really enjoyed. Always happy to read stories by this author.
Sandra Whittiker
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lost in Laredo (Paradise Valley Book 3)

Antonio and Lotte were beautiful characters. Both had to face agonizing facts to understand that they also had to make the decision of holding on to a past that held no future, or look to the future for a new life. The road is long and hard, can they make it?
Kathleen Daruda
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is really enthralling, the best of the 5 in the series but all woven into one long story the series unfolds a layer at a time. I could not put this one down. The different scenarios that Vivi Holt weaves into her stories are really amazing. They draw you right into the time they are written in. Simply excellent and entertaining. Bravo!!
Donna Campbell
Jun 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a good story.

This was a good story. A story out in the wilds of the frontier. There was quite a lot of killing but I guess that is to be considered. This is a clean romance with a couple drawn together in hard times.
Colin Bell
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've enjoyed the series more as it develops, in this case it is the story of Antonio who is looking for his wife and daughter who had set off from Mexico to join him at the ranch. Along the way he meets Lotte, a survivor of a Comanche raid.
Gina
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful story of the hardships in the old West and a widow and widower who find each other. It about their treacherous journey to his home and how their friendship grows into love. I received a complimentary copy and I am voluntarily reviewing.
Charlotte
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vivi Holt has done it again. Lost in Laredo is book 3 in the Paradise Valley series. Ms. Holt spins a great story with many ups and downs. She leads you through sadness, joy, laughter, fear, love, anticipation and so much more all within this story. This is another winner!
Frances Phillips
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Two lonely people meet on a roadside and begin to travel together for safety.

Very well written. Characters are believable and play well off each other. They are traveling from Texas to the middle of Montana. So many mishaps along the way just make them stronger.
Anita Rohn
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Montana

Historical adventure of settling the west and over coming catastrophe and finding a place to belong. Strangers become friends to protect each other and find their way home.
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review under box set
luayne
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another good read in this series. One problem for me is Lotte is strong one time and weak the next. Title really does not fit either. Still worth reading.
Allison
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I greatly enjoyed this book. Family lost, love and family found. A must read that won't disappoint you.
Earlene Eady
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exciting book.

I enjoyed this book.The characters were interesting and different . The story line was always taking turns you did not expect. It was a great read.
Lorin
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this book! I loved the characters and the plot! I had a hard time
putting this wonderful book down! I am really looking forward to reading the next
book in this wonderful series!
Debra Reeves
Mar 13, 2018
Juanita Colo
Oct 24, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Committed (Cutter's Creek #15.5)
  • Teagan: Cowboy Strong  (The Kavanagh Brothers #1)
  • Caroline (Angel Creek Christmas Brides #6)
  • Christmas Spirit (Cutter's Creek #7.4)
  • That Healing Touch (Cutter's Creek, #1)
  • New Beginnings (Cutter's Creek #2)
  • Viola (Angel Creek Christmas Brides #10)
  • The Marshall's Second Chance
  • Healing Hearts (Quinn Valley Ranch Book 27)
  • Montana Trails (Cutter's Creek #0.5)
  • We've Only Just Begun (Oregon Trail Dreamin', #1)
  • Elizabeth (Angel Creek Christmas Brides #8)
  • Emma (Angel Creek Christmas Brides #9)
  • Love on Her Own Terms
  • Melody (Angel Creek Christmas Brides #7)
  • Ginger: Sweet Montana Mail Order Bride Christmas (Angel Creek Christmas Brides Book 11)
  • Fitzpatrick: Cowboy Reluctant: Christian Historical Western (The Kavanagh Brothers Book 7)
  • Sarah (Angel Creek Christmas Brides #4)
Vivi Holt writes inspirational romance. Of her books, readers say:

"The plot kept me enthralled and the pages turning"
"I cried and laughed"
"What an awesome ending. Can't wait for more!!"

Vivi lives in beautiful Brisbane, Australia with her husband and three young children. Growing up on a farm she learned to love the country life and now she writes about it in her books. History has always fascinate

Paradise Valley (5 books)
  • Of Peaks and Prairies (Paradise Valley, #1)
  • Winds of Paradise (Paradise Valley, #2)
  • Cheyenne Reckoning (Paradise Valley Book 4)
  • Forgotten Trails (Paradise Valley Book 5)

News & Interviews