Start by marking “Tossed Into Love (Fluke My Life, #3)” as Want to Read:
Tossed Into Love (Fluke My Life, #3)

Tossed Into Love

(Fluke My Life #3)

Can the best of enemies become the hottest of lovers? New York Times bestselling author Aurora Rose Reynolds proves that opposites can be compatible—and twice as combustible…

Libby Reed is over it. Or that’s what she tells herself. She’s lusted after one of New York’s bravest for years, but firefighter Antonio Moretti has doused her interest for the last time. As much as she wants
Published August 21st 2018 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Tossed Into Love, please sign up.

Eve (Between The Bookends)
description

I went into this one not expecting to like it much. I read a few reviews before diving in, and many of them had issues with Antonio being an ass. And he was a HUGE fucking asshole. To be honest, had I been Libby I would have taken that baseball bat he had shoved up his rear end for THREE YEARS and beaten him with it. Then I would have gone out and found me a non whiny douche to have hot sweaty monkey sex with. Walter would have done nicely. Alas, that isn't the direction the author went in.

description

Tha
Sabrina
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Tossed Into Love brings us to the third Reed sister, Libby. She's been a constant presence in this series so I couldn't wait to see her get her HEA. Her own story plays a little parallel to the previous book so you see some of her sisters, but for the most part this book was her own and it kind of moved away from Reed family craziness that was featured in the priorclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Tossed
Wendy
4-star-rating.jpg (1547×292)

I am a big fan of this author, so I have read and enjoyed each book in the "Fluke My Life" series. I found, that for me, each book was a bit better than the previous one, which means that this one, was my favorite out of the three.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor favourite gif

These books are about three sisters finding love, and it's finall
♡Tonya♡
Coming Soon!

I'm happy to hear this isn't the end of this series! While these two main characters initially rubbed me the wrong way, I've grown kinda fond of the family!

HERO~ Antonio - while he had the potential to be a classic ARR hero for me, he sadly let me down by painting Libby in the same light as his gold digging ex. I don't like when a heroine is compared to an ex in a story and she was a lot. I don't mind a hero being a jerk to some extent (unl/>
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by Montlake Romance)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Libby Reed has lived her entire life in New York, and grew up in Long Island the youngest of three sisters. She went to cosmetology school, and now works at a top salon on Madison Avenue doing makeup and hair. When she first moved to the city the one place that she always felt at home was Tony's Pizzeria. The married couple that owned it were two of the sweetest people she'd ever met. They treated h
Tianna✸loves books✸
** ARC kindly provided by author**

Antonio was a jerk and an arrogant ass. He is a firefighter. He hates his father’s pizzeria. But when his father has a heart attack, he has to step in. Libby is their family friend. She even volunteers to help him. But he is jerk towards her.

Libby : I so hate him..but he is so hot...but I want to kill him..but he is so hot...he is such a jerk....does he love me

So you get the story?

Sorry but not for me.

This review
Mindy Lou's Book Review
This was incredibly sweet and my favorite of the series. It's funny because I was nervous starting this book. We knew from book 2 that Antonio wasn't so nice to Libby and I was unsure about their beginning. Normally I would gush all over the hero of the story but this time it was Libby who made me love this story.

Libby is such a sweet and like-able heroine. I love the reason why she hated romance movies. I love that she was a girly girl and yet was such a hard worker. She didn't complain. She w
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rating 3.5

This was sweet, sexy and soooo much better than book 1, Running Into Love (the only other book I’ve read from this series.) Glad I didn’t knock this one before trying it.

Libby has had a crush on Antonio for years (2+ I think) but Antonio – for reasons unknown to the h – has always ignored her and goes out of his way to antagonize her. When his father, who is like a second father to Libby, falls ill and his pizzeria is in jeopardy, Libby doesn’t hesitate to pitch in and help out, even
Jen
Feb 27, 2019 rated it liked it
3 Stars

“And of course I forgive you. It’s my job to take you back even when I shouldn’t.”

Repeat that approximately 76 times and you’ve got the jist of the story. This had the potential to be pretty great but I hated the fact Libby never seemed to know her worth. Antonio wasn’t a complete jerk, exactly, but he came pretty damn close.
Gi's Spot Reviews

3.5 Stars

I absolutely ADORE this series and have was anxiously waiting for the last of these hilariously awesome sisters to fall in love, and Antonio... Italian descent, dark, broody, handsome, need I more?! Well, he ended up been one tough cookie. His prejudice and pride truly let him not see what was right in from of him and for many, MANY months, he still let his past interfere in his judgement of Libby. And Libby, she was just AHMAZING!!! I loved her!
I wish she'd beaten some sense into him, or at
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Sigh, this is an intensely painful review to write

Spoilers,2.5* rounded up

I love this author and own every book she's ever published, in fact I preorder each one and usually can't wait to start them, this one was no exception unfortunately tossed did not live up to my expectations.
Antonio admits he didn't like Libby because he assumed she was materialistic like his ex who did a number on him,as such he was a total jerk to her for the length of time they've known each oth
Coco.V
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
💝 ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. 💝

3.75 stars - Review to come close to release day....
My Pink Fairytales
One thing is for sure, Aurora Rose Reynolds is my go to author for perfect pink fairytales. 💕

" You're a girl who likes the color pink, heels, makeup, and designer clothes. A girl who wants to fall in love with your very own Prince Charming. You're the definition of a princess."

And she is a Princess. She's one of the sweetest heroines ever. She's kind, beautiful, cute, hard working, considerate and total selfless. He's a jerk firefighter, uber alpha, who had his heart broken by his ex. He's also an ass for making assumpti💕
Anna
Jul 28, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily read and reviewed an copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Thanks to the author for providing a copy of this book via Netgalley

Sorry, but it wasn't for me.
The hero was a huge asshole with heroine, everyone around including heroine thought he hates her for something serious, but guess what? He hates her for 3years, because she wanted some big brand bag!!! Is he for real?????
His ex was some bitch, he cheated on him and wanted more money
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
ARC received by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review!

I adore Aurora Rose Reynolds! Her alpha men are always just what I need. I know for some it may be just a tid bit to much or to soon. But for me? Perfect!

I love the nickname babe, I know it's very common and all but not here in Belgium. So every time I hear/read it I'm melting! I also adore self made nicknames, my boyfriend (10years) has gotten quite a few for me too. It always is more special and sweet!

The only
Melanie (mells_view)
Hmm pretty good.

Alpha hero. Strong-ish heroine. Enemies to lovers. A quick read. There’s a bit of angst thrown in. But this is mostly a read where you wait for the characters to admit they want each other...
Carvanz
Libby has had a crush on Antonio for years but he’s shown her nothing but how much of a jerk he can be. She loves his parents as well as the pizzeria they run and when his father’s health takes a turn, she steps in to help where she can. Unfortunately, it puts her in direct line of Antonio’s scowly, grouchy ways and his even jerkier behavior.

Antonio resents the restaurant that consumed his and his parents’ lives, slowly draining his father’s health. However, as he is forced to pick u
☽ TheBibliotheque
Sep 03, 2018 rated it liked it
This is not new, I have a hate/love relationship with Aurora Rose Reynolds. I do, and the irony is that the reason why I hate some of her books is the very same reason why I am still picking up her new releases.

Ah, the alpha male. That trope that I love to love as much as I love to hate. That trope that sets my blood on fire for very different reasons. Some of Aurora Rose Reynold's alphas infuriate me (see her, in my opinion horrendous, Until series), and some... well, some make me s
Reigne
Aug 20, 2018 rated it liked it
3 not so happy stars! I am disappointed with Antonio come on he is an asshole!
bookmarkbelles
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
What's better than reading your most anticipated read from your all time favorite author?? Getting to buddy read this amazing ARC with two of my fave book bloggers (@kssecretbooks & @brieburg_ccbh) ❤

We spent more time raving about this book then we did reading it. Our discussion lasted days and it just added an extra element to the reading process.

We're obsessed with ARR so it came at no surprise that we loved this book. We found Antonio reminded us a lil of the alpha males in he
Amber
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this series. I was able to get an ARC of the first one and have been in love since. Now that the series has come to an end, i'm not sure what to feel. I've become attached to these sisters!
As much of a pain in the butt Antonio was, I really did love him. I wish we would have had more chapters from his POV though.
Libby was a sweet, hardworking, but take no crap kinda gal. I like that in a heroine.
I hope ARR decides to write another book about these sisters. Giving us a peek/update into
Ally.Always.Reads
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Y'all. This book....
I am so in love with this series and this was a fabulous addition to it.
It's fun and flirty and easy to read. It's everything you could want in a summer (or weekend) read!

You get a fun and easy read with all the qualities that we've come to know from ARR novels. And how can I forget those ALPHAS?!
Antonio... alpha. FIREMAN. Drop dead sexy.
Literally my dream man.

*NETGALLEY ARC*
✶Rachelle✶
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018, romance, contemporary, arc, na

eARC provided by the publisher in exchange for my honest review

Tossed Into Love is the third book of the Fluke My Life series. I have not read the first two books in the series, but I figured I would give this a try anyway. I had some issues in the beginning because most of plot and relationship between the two main characters was set up in the previous books, so I took that into consideration when writing this review and giving a rating.

I didn't understand the attraction between Antonio and Libb/>Tossed/>eARC
Libby Harrison
Aug 31, 2018 rated it liked it
h to H: "I hate romance movies. They are always so cliché. Guy and girl meet, guy is a jerk, girl is an idiot for him even when he’s a jerk. Still, the girl always falls in love with him, forgetting that he was a jerk to begin with, and in the end that comes back to bite her in the ass when he’s an even bigger jerk. She cries usually a lot. He realizes at some point what he lost and then finally he begs her for forgiveness. Always—but always—she takes him back, even when she shouldn’t."

LOL...this is the plot to ever
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: page-turner, alpha, arc
ARC received by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review!

The only down point
Missy's Book World
Tossed into love is the third book of this series. It of course was amazing because anything written by Aurora Rose Reynolds always is. Looking forward to the next book
Jacqueline's Reads
3.5 Stars

I really enjoyed listening to this series, but I will admit I was not a fan of this one. It wasn’t bad, I just don’t enjoy the “secret” to be reveled kind of storyline. I loath that kind of storyline. It was a really stupid and silly secret to keep and the fact the author kept on mentioning how the Heroine needed to disclosed the secret soon really irked my nerves. Which is 100% disappointing since Libby is my favorite sister!

I loved that Libby is fashion forward
Samantha
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: man-in-uniform
I have been waiting for Libby and Antonio’s book since we were given hints to there relationship status in previous books.

When I first started this I was worried I wasn’t gonna like Antonio and that he wasn’t gonna redeem himself. But then he did...... and then he lost that redemption for a brief time but the grovel made up for it.

It wasn’t a 5 Star read for me. I didn’t get that OTT Alpha that ARR usually gives me. He had his moments but not as strong as I would have liked. Also he was a jerk
Macaela Conder
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I could not read this book fast enough. I loved Libby. I was bummed that it took so many years for Antonio to figure his crap out. And then he still held back due to his past relationship. And he pissed me off when he was judging Libby. I don't think he fought hard enough for her. I loved seeing all the couples again. And I love their Mom and Dad and Ina. Antonio's parents were also a nice addition. I loved getting a little bit from Ina's POV also.
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: november-2018
MY RATING: 2/5 STARS

I received a copy from Thomas Allen and Sons in exchange for a honest review.

I don't believe this is my first Aurora Rose Reynolds book but I also don't remember ever enjoying the books I've read by her. I think they were always an average of 3 out of 5 stars the greatest and even then, I had issues with the writing and the characters themselves. Her stories are popular because they're captivating and interesting and I can see it now from reading thi

• Flare Up (Boston Fire, #6)
  • The Unprotected
  • Hot Pursuit
  • Storming the Castle
  • Breathless (Yoga in the City #1)
  • The Decoy Date (The Wedding Date #4)
  • Bad Business (Bad Boys of Sports, #2)
  • What The Heart Finds (Stars Landing, #3)
  • Best of Luck (Lucky #3)
  • Hard To Stay (Hard #2)
  • Don't Call Me Sweetheart (Something Borrowed #1)
  • Lawless In Leather (New York Saints, #3)
  • The Breakup (The Jordan Brothers, #2)
  • America's Sweetheart (Real Love, #5)
  • Mandatory Release
  • Must Love Babies (Must Love Babies #1)
  • Risk Taker (It Takes Two, #3)
  • On the Line (Milwaukee Dragons, #1)

Aurora Rose Reynolds is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author whose wildly popular series include Until, Until Him, Until Her, Underground Kings and Shooting Stars.

Her writing career started in an attempt to get the outrageously alpha men who resided in her head to leave her alone and has blossomed into an opportunity to share her stories with readers

Fluke My Life (4 books)
  • Running into Love (Fluke My Life, #1)
  • Stumbling into Love (Fluke My Life, #2)
  • Drawn into Love (Fluke My Life #4)
“Even annoyed, you’re still pretty,” 0 likes