Start by marking “Crux Untamed (Hades Hangmen, #6)” as Want to Read:
Crux Untamed (Hades Hangmen, #6)

Crux Untamed

(Hades Hangmen #6)

ONLY BOUNDLESS LOVE CAN SILENCE THE WHISPERS OF THE PAST . . .

A broken woman.
A damaged man.
A free spirit intent on saving them both.

Elysia ‘Sia’ Willis lives a solitary life. The only person in it is her big brother, Ky, vice-president of the infamous Hades Hangmen. She loves him, but she has absolutely no love for the outlaw MC he belongs to.
Raised in secret by her
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 430 pages
Published February 25th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Crux Untamed, please sign up.
Jamielee Different type of story for the series but worth all 5 stars I gave it ;) just read it with an open mind.

Start your review of Crux Untamed (Hades Hangmen, #6)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3.5 - 3.75 Stars

I love Tillie Cole and I adore this series.

Hush and Cowboy were amazing together in this one and I really liked Sia too.

However, I must say that it was weird reading a book where one of the love interests is referred to as "Val" sometimes and another as "Sia." Obviously, Val is MY name and one of my nieces is named Sia.
So...yeah.

It happens to us all at one point or another, I would imagine.
There are only so many names out there and all that jazz.

Not that big a deal, I just
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

"LOVE DOESN'T SEE COLOUR. ONLY PURE HEARTS...”

CRUX: is the sixth book in Author Tillie Cole’s ‘Hades Hangmen’ series. A dark contemporary MFM romance. This picks up exactly where ‘Damnable Grace’ left us off.

This is Elysia ‘Sia’ Willis, Valan ‘Hush’ Durand and Aubin ‘Cowboy’ Breaux’s story. Sia is Ky’s sister which you would’ve already encountered in past books within this series.

PAST: Seven years
Christy
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4.25 stars!!!

description

Crux Untamed is the 6th book in Tillie Cole’s Hades Hangmen series. This is one of those series I hope never ends. Tillie writes these books with so much heart, passion, and intensity. This book is a little different than the rest, as it’s a MFM romance and it strays completely from the religious cult aspect and starts to delve into other things.

This story is about two best friends, brothers, and Hades Hangmen, Cowboy and Hush. Cowboy and Hush couldn’t be anymore different, but t
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”Three sets of blue eyes, all different. All who have walked different paths…” My heart beat so fast at how we were all here together. ”All who have seen the full spectrum of life—the good, the bad, and the ugly.”

The ”HADES HANGMEN” is not only my favorite Tillie Cole and MC series, it is by far, one of my top favorite series of all time. I’ve said it before but it’s because of my love of the ”Hades Hangmen” that I became a blogger t
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Hush Baby Stars

photo sia_zpsvy0u8c1s.jpg

Sia is the sister of the Hades Hangmen VP Ky. Ky has been keeping her on a small ranch in secret after rescuing her from a sextrafficking cartel boss when she was younger. Sia loves her ranch, training and looking after horses it's where she feels safest and it keeps her mind off the past.

photo blackrose1_zpscmkpa4g8.gif

Of course nothing stays that way for long with a Hangmen book and Sia finds herself being confronted with the very thing she was hiding from.

Then in come Hush & Cowboy to keep her safe.
Giorgia ~ Reads
3.5

Hmm, this didn’t really leave me with any kind of impression. It was just kinda there. Another story, a few characters that got their HEAs and I can now move on from. That’s how I feel about it now that I’ve read it. Like, I’m glad I read it because I got it over with?!

I liked all three characters, but I didn’t love them. Cowboy wasn’t really fleshed out. Sia was but not to the extent I would have liked and lastly Hush, who I think I’ve come to know most about.

I didn’t feel their love. A
Alison
Dec 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Pleassseee let this be Sia with both Cowboy and Hush!!
Wendy

Gah...this book destroyed me... in the best of ways of course !!! It was absolutely awesome !!

I have been curious about Cowboy and Hush, my favorite cajun twosome, ever since I first met them. And I have been a bit in love with them just as long ;)

I expected their story to be great but I got so much more than I expected... Now Tillie has asked for spoilerfree reviews, so I am gonna be a bit vague and avoid any major spoilers  I'm sorry (not really) but I agree that reading them without any big s
Selene

Genre: Romance
Setting: Austin, Texas
POV/s: First-person, multiple
Intimacy scenes: 5/5

This story was so easy to fly through! The pace was perfect and I liked the structure of the story: the first half was saturated with relationship building tension, flashbacks, and incredible steamy scenes while the second half was filled with action scenes, tying up loose ends, and the Hangmen settling into the idea of an impending war. Before I knew it I was already at the end and reading that final
Jen
****4.5 Stars!!!!****

I was concerned going into this instalment that I wouldn’t care for the main characters in it. The readers who have followed the Hades Hangmen series know that this one is about not two people; but three! I don’t mean a love triangle, I mean a ménage relationship... ( not sure if that is what you call it!!) The three people involved are; Cowboy, Sia, and Hush.

In past books we have become acquainted with these characters, but there has been a lot of mystery surrounding them—
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Live https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B3H1J1Y/...

4,5-5 stars

This was one of my most anticipated books for this month!I couldn't wait to start it since I was curious and excited to see what will happen in this one!Crux Untamed is an intense, passionate,super hot and emotional story!My heart was aching for Hush,Cowboy and Sia!This series is by far my favorite series with bikers!

description

"Three sets of blue eyes, all different.All who have walked different paths...All who have seen the full spectrum of life-t
✰ Liz ✰
“He liked her. I liked her. She liked us both.
description

Crux Untamed is the sixth book in the Hades Hangmen Series. I am a diehard Hangmen fan so anytime a new book is released, I am overjoyed to immerse myself back in that world. This sixth book was quite different from the other books as the love connection is quite unconventional. Sia is no stranger to the club lifestyle as her brother Ky is the VP of the Hangmen. When dangers from her past are threatening her life once again, Ky enlists two of his
Grecia Robles
*** 3.5 Love Doesn’t See Color STARS ***

PopSugar Reading Challenge 2018 3. El siguiente libro de una serie que ya has comenzado

When I knew I liked them both, my biggest fear had been that I’d be drawn to one more than the other. Was my heart designed to allow only one in? But as I lay there, kissing both these men who’d so captured my soul, I realized that a heart is infinite. Love can expand and expand. My heart could hold as much as I was willing to let in.

Tuve que volve
Sentranced Jem
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
FOR GOODREADS

PSX_20180309_143911

Title: Crux Untamed ( Hades Hangman #6)
Author: Tillie Cole
Genre: Romance, Dark
Publication Date: February 27, 2018

ARC

I can honestly say that this book is not for the faint of heart. The Hades Hangman series is a series that I can't help but enjoy. It's darker content may trigger some and Crux Untamed is no different. It contains scenes of violence and explicit sexual situations. So I'd advice you to read it only if you are over 18+.

I took me a while to review this boo
Eda**
Jul 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
** 3.5-4 "beautiful writing, meh plot+characters" STARS **

This one just became my least fav in the series and it has nothing to do with it being a MFM Romance.

Oh well...it happens :)

description

**All photos are taken from the author's FB page**
Bev
I liked Crux, but for me it didn't have the strong feels the other books in the series had. And it should've done all that, all the ingredients were there but .... IDK. Something was missing or I'm REALLY not a menage fan (it's probably more that). 😕

It's a quick read yet still took me 3 days to get through it, I could pick up and put down as and when. The others I inhaled and couldn't put them down.
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

Just as I was getting ready to start my Christmas staycay, we received a dumping of snow that would provide all of the excuse I needed to not change out of my pajamas for at least the first 24 hours of my freedom. I’m chalking it up to the fact that . . . . .

Since I had already decided it was going to be a day of . . . . .

I thought it was high time that I opened up the pocketbook and purchased this sucker that had been on my
1-Click Addict Support Group
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Hush Baby Stars

photo sia_zpsvy0u8c1s.jpg

photo blackrose1_zpscmkpa4g8.gif

Then in come Hush & Cowboy to keep her safe.
Pick a Book
English / Português

4,5 "only pure hearts"  stars

Oh my God!!! All the feels!!!

CRUX UNTAMED is a bit different from the other books. We don't have a cursed sister now and it has the most expected trio of all!

I loved Cowboy's winks, and smiles, and sassyness.

I loved Sia big mouth and stubbornness. As we all know she suffered a lot and of course has her fears, but I loved that she wasn't afraid to say what she thinks, to shut up some bikers.

But Hush was the one that truly stole my heart. I felt e
Elfina Renee
Tillie Cole….Tillie Cole….Tillie Cole! Damn this author guts me like no other. All the Hades Hangmen have phenomenal stories, there’s no other way to describe them. But I think Crux Untamed may have surpassed them.
description
Raw, dark and ulgy are the henious words that comes to mind when looking into the psyche of evil men, hell bent on doing wrongdoings. Whether to each other or their potential victims, Tillie obliterates their darkness with Hush.
description
I cried for him much like I’ve done with Flame and the ot
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books, arc, mc
4 Stars

Crux Untamed is the 6th book in the Hades Hangmen series. I usually would say you should read the books in order, but in my opinion I think you can read the first 4 in order and then after that it’s okay to skip around. I think if you start the series with this one you will be fine.

The Hangmen series is changing in my opinion and this book was different. First off, it’ about three people. I didn’t know what to expect at first but overall, it was a captivating and emotional story. There a
Bookadmirer
Mar 28, 2020 rated it liked it
This book was emotional and raw. Unlike other books in this series, it doesn't focus much on the club but mostly focuses on racism. Hush's backstory was tragic. Sia's struggle was terrible. It was good to see how Cowboy helped both of them. He was loyal, selfless, and understanding.

However, I couldn't find the connection between Hush, Sia, and Cowboy. I am not a fan of polygamous relationship. It was more focused on Hush, how his past affected him, and his tragic upbringing which left the romanc
Fre06 Begum
So bummed to say I probably won't read this book as I love this series. I'm not into sharing I prefer my romance one on one.....oh well at least we have Tanner's book coming next yay!
Betül
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

"From the minute we met you, I could see in you what I see in him every day... loneliness."

I love the Hades Hangmen series. It is so much more than just a Biker/Dark Romance. I have read many books in these genres, but Tillie Cole is one of the few authors that can elevate her stories to a higher level. She is also one of the few authors whose book blurbs I don't have to read to decide if I want to read the book. After all the amazing pre
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was enjoyable, but it's not one of my favorites in the series. I liked all three of the mcs and I enjoyed their connection to each other -- but I think with the amazing stories that came before it, there was a lot to live up to. I think that it still was a good book and this author remains as one of my all-time favorites.

Brief Summary of the Storyline: This is Sia, Cowboy and Hush's story. Sia is the VP's sister and is hidden away on her ranch from the man that w
Whitney
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it

This was one of my most anticipated books of the series. We, the readers, had gotten to see glimpses of Sia since Ky's book early on in the series. We knew that she didn't like the Hade's Hangmen because of her mother's death. When we learn that she was once held against her will by a dangerous man that is still looking to steal her away again, I was flabbergasted! She seems like such a strong, sassy woman.

And because Ky knows she is in danger, he assigns Hush and Cowboy to stay with her at th
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
"Love doesn't see color. Only pure hearts.”

Dark and beautiful and gritty!! Loved it.

Crux is the sixth book in the Hades Hangmen series. I was pleasantly surprised and thrilled at the dark, MFM themes in this book. Although part of a series, I have not read all of the books and I was more than able to follow all of the characters and fully enjoy the story.

Sia is the sister of Ky. Valan ("Hush") and Aubin ("Cowboy") are two members of the Club who are charged with protecting Sia from her fo
B.B. Easton
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tillie just slays me, time and time again. She knows how to put me through Hell and have me thanking her for it when I come out the other side. The depths to which she made me fall for Hush and Cowboy, in such different ways and for such different reasons; the subtle gestures and the grand disasters; the the heart-racing suspense and heart stopping drama were all woven together by a master. Crux Untamed gets five scorching flames from this official #HangmenHarlot.
The Girl Murdered by Her TBR
I'm dying with anticipation... I'm just DYING!!!!
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
This was a highly anticipated read for me this year and it was everything I hoped it would be :-) Hush and Cowboy's story was like a whispered promise, hinted at in previous books, that I was waiting to discover and I was once again completely caught in Tillie's wonderful unique writing web.

Before I get to the guys, let's talk about Sia. She is Ky’s sister and lives a reclusive life on a ranch, tending to her horses. It is a welcome change to the far removed horrors she went through when she was
Turning Pages At ...: Crux Untamed (Hades Hangmen #6) by Tillie Cole 25 30 Mar 13, 2018 08:24AM

• Up in Smoke (King, #8)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two (King, #6)
  • Eximidos: ¿Qué estás dispuesto a hacer por libertad?
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three (King, #7)
  • Soulless (King, #4)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One (King, #5)
  • Lawless (King, #3)
  • Tyrant (King, #2)
  • N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater (King, #9)
  • Conclave (Devil's Night, #3.5)
  • Inked in Lies (The Fallen Men, #5)
  • Emma
  • Possession (Perversion Trilogy, #2)
  • Thief (Boston Underworld, #5)
  • Permission (Perversion Trilogy, #3)
  • Pawn (The Pawn Duet, #2)
  • All the Rage (King, #4.5)
  • King (King, #1)
Amazon & USA Today Best Selling Author, Tillie Cole, is a Northern girl through and through. She originates from a place called Teesside on that little but awesomely sunny (okay I exaggerate) Isle called Great Britain. She was brought up surrounded by her English rose mother -- a farmer's daughter, her crazy Scottish father, a savagely sarcastic sister and a multitude of rescue animals and horses. ...more

Hades Hangmen (8 books)
  • It Ain't Me, Babe (Hades Hangmen, #1)
  • Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen, #2)
  • Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen, #3)
  • Deep Redemption (Hades Hangmen, #4)
  • Damnable Grace (Hades Hangmen, #5)
  • Darkness Embraced (Hades Hangmen, #7)
  • My Maddie (Hades Hangmen, #8)

News & Interviews

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”  Theodor Geisel said...
“Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.” I grinned and straightened. “Too true, cher.” I shrugged. “Way I see it, life is too fucking short. Live how you wanna live, have to live, and fuck everyone else.” 5 likes
“Love doesn’t see color. Only pure hearts.” 4 likes