Start by marking “Crux Untamed (Hades Hangmen, #6)” as Want to Read:
Crux Untamed (Hades Hangmen, #6)

Crux Untamed

(Hades Hangmen #6)

ONLY BOUNDLESS LOVE CAN SILENCE THE WHISPERS OF THE PAST . . .

A broken woman.
A damaged man.
A free spirit intent on saving them both.

Elysia ‘Sia’ Willis lives a solitary life. The only person in it is her big brother, Ky, vice-president of the infamous Hades Hangmen. She loves him, but she has absolutely no love for the outlaw MC he belongs to.
Raised in secret by her m
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 430 pages
Published February 25th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Crux Untamed, please sign up.
Jamielee Different type of story for the series but worth all 5 stars I gave it ;) just read it with an open mind.
Sofia This one (Crux Untamed)! The heroine is Ky's sister and she has nothing to do with cult, although she has a dark past too.

Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
3.5 - 3.75 Stars

I love Tillie Cole and I adore this series.

Hush and Cowboy were amazing together in this one and I really liked Sia too.

However, I must say that it was weird reading a book where one of the love interests is referred to as "Val" sometimes and another as "Sia." Obviously, Val is MY name and one of my nieces is named Sia.
So...yeah.

It happens to us all at one point or another, I would imagine.
There are only so many names out there and all that jazz.

Not that big a deal, I just
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

"LOVE DOESN'T SEE COLOUR. ONLY PURE HEARTS...”

CRUX: is the sixth book in Author Tillie Cole’s ‘Hades Hangmen’ series. A dark contemporary MFM romance. This picks up exactly where ‘Damnable Grace’ left us off.

This is Elysia ‘Sia’ Willis, Valan ‘Hush’ Durand and Aubin ‘Cowboy’ Breaux’s story. Sia is Ky’s sister which you would’ve already encountered in past books within this series.

PAST: Seven years ago whilst in Mexi
Christy
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4.25 stars!!!

description

Crux Untamed is the 6th book in Tillie Cole’s Hades Hangmen series. This is one of those series I hope never ends. Tillie writes these books with so much heart, passion, and intensity. This book is a little different than the rest, as it’s a MFM romance and it strays completely from the religious cult aspect and starts to delve into other things.

This story is about two best friends, brothers, and Hades Hangmen, Cowboy and Hush. Cowboy and Hush couldn’t be anymore different, but th
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”Three sets of blue eyes, all different. All who have walked different paths…” My heart beat so fast at how we were all here together. ”All who have seen the full spectrum of life—the good, the bad, and the ugly.”

The ”HADES HANGMEN” is not only my favorite Tillie Cole and MC series, it is by far, one of my top favorite series of all time. I’ve said it before but it’s because of my love of the ”Hades Hangmen” that I became a blogger three
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Hush Baby Stars

photo sia_zpsvy0u8c1s.jpg

Sia is the sister of the Hades Hangmen VP Ky. Ky has been keeping her on a small ranch in secret after rescuing her from a sextrafficking cartel boss when she was younger. Sia loves her ranch, training and looking after horses it's where she feels safest and it keeps her mind off the past.

photo blackrose1_zpscmkpa4g8.gif

Of course nothing stays that way for long with a Hangmen book and Sia finds herself being confronted with the very thing she was hiding from.

Then in come Hush & Cowboy to keep her safe.

S
Alison
Dec 04, 2015 marked it as to-read
Pleassseee let this be Sia with both Cowboy and Hush!!
Selene

Genre: Romance
Setting: Austin, Texas
POV/s: First-person, multiple
Intimacy scenes: 5/5

This story was so easy to fly through! The pace was perfect and I liked the structure of the story: the first half was saturated with relationship building tension, flashbacks, and incredible steamy scenes while the second half was filled with action scenes, tying up loose ends, and the Hangmen settling into the idea of an impending war. Before I knew it I was already at the end and reading that final
Wendy

Gah...this book destroyed me... in the best of ways of course !!! It was absolutely awesome !!

I have been curious about Cowboy and Hush, my favorite cajun twosome, ever since I first met them. And I have been a bit in love with them just as long ;)

I expected their story to be great but I got so much more than I expected... Now Tillie has asked for spoilerfree reviews, so I am gonna be a bit vague and avoid any major spoilers  I'm sorry (not really) but I agree that reading them without any big s
Jen
****4.5 Stars!!!!****

I was concerned going into this instalment that I wouldn’t care for the main characters in it. The readers who have followed the Hades Hangmen series know that this one is about not two people; but three! I don’t mean a love triangle, I mean a ménage relationship... ( not sure if that is what you call it!!) The three people involved are; Cowboy, Sia, and Hush.

In past books we have become acquainted with these characters, but there has been a lot of mystery surrounding them—
Elizabeth
“He liked her. I liked her. She liked us both.
description

Crux Untamed is the sixth book in the Hades Hangmen Series. I am a diehard Hangmen fan so anytime a new book is released, I am overjoyed to immerse myself back in that world. This sixth book was quite different from the other books as the love connection is quite unconventional. Sia is no stranger to the club lifestyle as her brother Ky is the VP of the Hangmen. When dangers from her past are threatening her life once again, Ky enlists two of his b
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Live https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B3H1J1Y/...

4,5-5 stars

This was one of my most anticipated books for this month!I couldn't wait to start it since I was curious and excited to see what will happen in this one!Crux Untamed is an intense, passionate,super hot and emotional story!My heart was aching for Hush,Cowboy and Sia!This series is by far my favorite series with bikers!

description

"Three sets of blue eyes, all different.All who have walked different paths...All who have seen the full spectrum of life-t
Grecia Robles
*** 3.5 Love Doesn’t See Color STARS ***

PopSugar Reading Challenge 2018 3. El siguiente libro de una serie que ya has comenzado

When I knew I liked them both, my biggest fear had been that I’d be drawn to one more than the other. Was my heart designed to allow only one in? But as I lay there, kissing both these men who’d so captured my soul, I realized that a heart is infinite. Love can expand and expand. My heart could hold as much as I was willing to let in.

Tuve que volver a escribir
AleJandra
3 MEH STARS

Este libro y yo no conectamos.
description

Primero BRAVO al diseñador de la portada. Sia se ve hermosa y desoladora. Me encanta que pusieron a Hush y Cowboy al fondo, y ahora que ya leí el libro, entiendo el porqué de la casa en llamas.

Me tomo meses leerlo, y aunque ya lo termine creo que nunca llegue a engancharme, siento que lo termine por pura inercia, por el cariño que le tengo a todos los demás personajes y no porque realmente me importara saber que pasaba en la historia.

Sin duda creo qu
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #
** 3.5-4 "beautiful writing, meh plot+characters" STARS **

This one just became my least fav in the series and it has nothing to do with it being a MFM Romance.

Oh well...it happens :)

description

**All photos are taken from the author's FB page**
Jemima
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
FOR GOODREADS

PSX_20180309_143911

Title: Crux Untamed ( Hades Hangman #6)
Author: Tillie Cole
Genre: Romance, Dark
Publication Date: February 27, 2018

ARC

I can honestly say that this book is not for the faint of heart. The Hades Hangman series is a series that I can't help but enjoy. It's darker content may trigger some and Crux Untamed is no different. It contains scenes of violence and explicit sexual situations. So I'd advice you to read it only if you are over 18+.

I took me a while to review this book because this book truth
Bev
I liked Crux, but for me it didn't have the strong feels the other books in the series had. And it should've done all that, all the ingredients were there but .... IDK. Something was missing or I'm REALLY not a menage fan (it's probably more that). 😕

It's a quick read yet still took me 3 days to get through it, I could pick up and put down as and when. The others I inhaled and couldn't put them down.
1-Click Addict Support Group
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Hush Baby Stars

photo sia_zpsvy0u8c1s.jpg

photo blackrose1_zpscmkpa4g8.gif

Then in come Hush & Cowboy to keep her safe.

S
Pick a Book
English / Português

4,5 "only pure hearts"  stars

Oh my God!!! All the feels!!!

CRUX UNTAMED is a bit different from the other books. We don't have a cursed sister now and it has the most expected trio of all!

I loved Cowboy's winks, and smiles, and sassyness.

I loved Sia big mouth and stubbornness. As we all know she suffered a lot and of course has her fears, but I loved that she wasn't afraid to say what she thinks, to shut up some bikers.

But Hush was the one that truly stole my heart. I felt e
Elfina Renee
Tillie Cole….Tillie Cole….Tillie Cole! Damn this author guts me like no other. All the Hades Hangmen have phenomenal stories, there’s no other way to describe them. But I think Crux Untamed may have surpassed them.
description
Raw, dark and ulgy are the henious words that comes to mind when looking into the psyche of evil men, hell bent on doing wrongdoings. Whether to each other or their potential victims, Tillie obliterates their darkness with Hush.
description
I cried for him much like I’ve done with Flame and the ot
Fre06 Begum
So bummed to say I probably won't read this book as I love this series. I'm not into sharing I prefer my romance one on one.....oh well at least we have Tanner's book coming next yay!
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books, mc, arc
4 Stars

Crux Untamed is the 6th book in the Hades Hangmen series. I usually would say you should read the books in order, but in my opinion I think you can read the first 4 in order and then after that it’s okay to skip around. I think if you start the series with this one you will be fine.

The Hangmen series is changing in my opinion and this book was different. First off, it’ about three people. I didn’t know what to expect at first but overall, it was a captivating and emotional story. There a
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was enjoyable, but it's not one of my favorites in the series. I liked all three of the mcs and I enjoyed their connection to each other -- but I think with the amazing stories that came before it, there was a lot to live up to. I think that it still was a good book and this author remains as one of my all-time favorites.

Brief Summary of the Storyline: This is Sia, Cowboy and Hush's story. Sia is the VP's sister and is hidden away on her ranch from the man that w
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
"Love doesn't see color. Only pure hearts.”

Dark and beautiful and gritty!! Loved it.

Crux is the sixth book in the Hades Hangmen series. I was pleasantly surprised and thrilled at the dark, MFM themes in this book. Although part of a series, I have not read all of the books and I was more than able to follow all of the characters and fully enjoy the story.

Sia is the sister of Ky. Valan ("Hush") and Aubin ("Cowboy") are two members of the Club who are charged with protecting Sia from her form
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fav-covers
nasıl tepki verdiğimi biliyorsunuz (view spoiler)

a
Kübra  Yağmur Aslanhan
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Elektrikler yokken kalan şarjımı bununla yemiş olabilirim. 🙊 Dolayısıyla yorum sonra...

Sancılı bekleyiş (view spoiler)
B.B. Easton
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tillie just slays me, time and time again. She knows how to put me through Hell and have me thanking her for it when I come out the other side. The depths to which she made me fall for Hush and Cowboy, in such different ways and for such different reasons; the subtle gestures and the grand disasters; the the heart-racing suspense and heart stopping drama were all woven together by a master. Crux Untamed gets five scorching flames from this official #HangmenHarlot.
The Girl Murdered by Her TBR
I'm dying with anticipation... I'm just DYING!!!!
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰

OMG, I Have just finished Crux Untamed. What a ride it has been.
It is so good, once I started I could not put it down, I got nothing done in my house at all because I sat all day reading this book.

I not going to give any details of the book as everyone should go in blind and go through everything with them. This has all the feels. I would say this one is a bit different from the others in this series. But of course just as great as the rest.

However, you will fall in love with these characte
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
Five massive stars

A MUST read for all Hangmen lovers out there. This is one of her best ones yet. It’s beyond a ménage themed story. So emotional. So vulnerable. So fucking good!!!
Turning Pages At ...: Crux Untamed (Hades Hangmen #6) by Tillie Cole 25 28 Mar 13, 2018 08:24AM
  • You Belong to Me
  • Lost Lyrebird (Harbingers of Chaos, #2)
  • Harley Quinn (2013- ) #14
  • Exquisite Karma (Iron Horse MC, #4)
  • Charming Bastard (Silver Valley, #1.5)
  • The Prospect
  • Untitled (Criminals of the Ocean, #3)
  • Jett (Savage Saints MC, #3)
  • Untitled (Club Destiny, #10)
  • Glacier
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Slammer
  • Tied
  • Rough (Biker MC Romance, #2)
  • Loverboy (Dartmoor, #5)
  • Unrequited (Fallen Aces MC, #1)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three (King, #7)
  • Repo (The Henchmen MC, #4)
Amazon & USA Today Best Selling Author, Tillie Cole, is a Northern girl through and through. She originates from a place called Teesside on that little but awesomely sunny (okay I exaggerate) Isle called Great Britain. She was brought up surrounded by her English rose mother -- a farmer's daughter, her crazy Scottish father, a savagely sarcastic sister and a multitude of rescue animals and hor ...more

Hades Hangmen (8 books)
  • It Ain't Me, Babe (Hades Hangmen, #1)
  • Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen, #2)
  • Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen, #3)
  • Deep Redemption (Hades Hangmen, #4)
  • Damnable Grace (Hades Hangmen, #5)
  • Darkness Embraced (Hades Hangmen, #7)
  • Untitled (Hades Hangmen, #8)
“Love doesn’t see color. Only pure hearts.” 4 likes
“Because, even though love created wrecks of us all, it had to beat the barren wastelands that was utter loneliness.” 2 likes