Start by marking “Hearts Collide: an Angel Fire Rock Romance (Angel Fire Rock Romance Series Book 4)” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Bent is broken in body, mind, and spirit. Complications of a severe injury plague Angel Fire’s legendary bassist. He’ll never play again. Never take the stage with his bandmates. And never soak in the intoxication of the crowd. Music has abandoned him.

At least that’s what he’s told his persistent physical therapist, Piper. What kind of a name is that? Piper? The woman is p
ebook
Published 2018 by JEM Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hearts Collide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hearts Collide

Susan
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm loving this series, three books in a prequel novella and I can't get enough. The men of Angels Fire have gotten under my skin.
Every book so far has held my attention. They've pulled a range of emotions from me. Ellie Masters really delivers the angst and knows how to pull at your heart strings with this series.

Bent has always been a Rock God in every sense of the word a strong domineering presence, who turns heads wherever he goes.
It all came naturally to Bent, then in the blink of an eye
Mandie
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was hot!! I enjoyed every minute of it!! Ellie Masters is a genius! She knows how to draw the reader in to her stories.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hearts Collide: An Angel Fire Rock Romance (Angel Fire Rock Romance Series Book 4)
By: Ellie Masters
5 Ogre Stars

I knew going into this one was going to be an emotional journey! When Bent was injured while touring in the Middle East, his hand that played the best bass would need some serious physical therapy if he ever wanted to get back on stage. Although it was put back together, it wasn’t functioning properly.

When tough as nails, Piper gets hired as the physical therapist that will bring Bent
Mary Brannian
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hearts Collide

“The most difficult decision is the decision to act. The rest is merely tenacity.” Amelia Earhart

Piper Raines is a physical therapist; one of the best, according to Forest. But Bent Hawthorne doesn’t agree. He regards the petite Piper as a major pain… A pain in his backside. What part of he’s permanently broken doesn’t she understand? His right arm was blown to hell and back when his tour bus ran over a roadside bomb in Bagram. Held together by metal, pins, and sheer will, his righ
Nickie Sale
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I defy anyone not to shed a tear with this one, this is enough to melt even the hardest of hearts, so get the tissues ready!!! Bent, the Bass Guitarist in a the highly successful rock band Angels Fire was severely injured when a bomb exploded under their tour bus, resulting in his right hand being held to together by plates and pins, he will never play in the band again. In comes Piper a small but tenacious physical therapist, determined to rebuild the strength in Bent's hand, after all there's ...more
Robin
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Collision is a very good term to describe the relationship between Bent and his pixie Piper. When these two meet wills collide and words fly. What will it take to get a frustrated, broken man to try and heal? Bring on the determination of a red headed PT to jump start more than the muscles in his arm and hand! As the battle begins we learn things about Bent and Piper that I did not see coming. The little spit fire has a secret and once Bent figures it out, everything changes.

I love the dynamic
Katie Sadan
Hearts Collide!!

Hot Rockstar Romance!!

What do you get when you pair up a stubborn injured rockstar and a physical therapists that just won’t quit? You get a smoking hot rockstar romance with lots of steam. This is Bent and Piper’s story and it’s full of all the emotional angst that Ellie Masters is known for. So go one click and come along on an emotional journey of healing and finding true happiness.

Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a book! Heart's Collide is the next book in the Angel Fire series and centers around Bent, the bassist, and his physical therapist, Piper. They have a love/hate relationship that morphs into something more after Bent discovers something important about Piper. Ellie Masters has this wonderful ability to make you, the reader, feel as if you are right there along with the characters feeling everything, experiencing all the highs and lows, and taking apart in the actual story. I love her Books ...more
Lisa
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book it was a really great read kelp your attention from start to finish I really can’t wait to read more
Sue
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ellie Masters has done it again!
Heart's Collide is a fantastic read! I loved it!
Jennifer Guffey
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recovery Road

Angel Fire’s bassist, Bent, was injured during a USO tour to the Middle East, when a roadside bomb blew up under the Angel Fire bus. He has had a long road, in which recovery was positive and going to be hard work. But Bent has mental hang ups about his actual ability to recover and therefor has a poor attitude regarding his physical therapy plans, exercises and the physical therapist herself.

Piper has not had the easiest of starts in life. Her life changed when she was rescued by
Melanie Marnell
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ellie Masters continues the Angel Fire Rock series with the intensity of previous books. She makes us feel the anxiety, hopelessness and despair that Bent is experiencing in this well crafted story. Pixie's resolve and strength of character make her an easily character to identify with. I found this book to be an exceptionally sarisfying reading experience.

Bent's passion was taken away from him in the middle of a war zone on a bus. A broken arm rendered useless by multiple surgeries, metal plat
Cynthia Carpenter
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bent was hurt in an accident I'm Afghanistan when they were touring . He goes home and is not trying very hard to get better. Piper is his physical therapists and he fires and she keeps coming back. It's a push and pull with these two. When he loses something very dear to her she tries to find and he is told to help her by Forrest. Where he learns something about and her past. When they start a relationship and she is trying to help him his hand can they keep it professional agent the times call ...more
Kim
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ellie does it again.....what a great series this is! Just when I think it can't get any better a new book comes out and it beats the last one. I hope there will be more to this series. The characters have great chemistry and they pull you in like you are one of them. I totally enjoyed this book and would highly recommend it!!
Christie Marsh
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This author always takes you on a wild ride and can make the words come to life, this series is hot, emotional and sexy. I loved Bent, his story is broken and you can feel him. Piper is sassy and sexy and is determined to bring Bent back to life. I love this series.
Lori Hammons
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Bent and Piper's story. Piper's idea to get Bent back in shape, behind his back, is genius. Insanity sounds amazing! I want to live there. I am enthralled by this series and looking forward to the rest of the guy's stories. I highly recommend the Angel Fire series.
Debra
Melissa
Jul 15, 2018
Sharron Brown
Jul 21, 2018
ELLIE MASTERS is a multi-genre author, writing the stories she loves to read. These are dark erotic tales. Or maybe sweet contemporary stories. How about a romantic thriller to whet your appetite? Ellie writes it all. Want to read passionate poems and sensual secrets? She does that too. Dip into the eclectic mind of Ellie Masters, spend time exploring the sensual realm where she breathes life into ...more
More about Ellie Masters