Start by marking “Careless (Enemies To Lovers #3)” as Want to Read:
Careless (Enemies To Lovers #3)

Careless

(Enemies to Lovers #3)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  606 Ratings  ·  126 Reviews
Previous cover edition for ASIN B07B2Z17JQ
For alternate cover edition go here

From International Bestseller Michelle Heard, comes a new, sexy standalone novel in the Enemies To Lovers series.

Irony - when life f@cks you over.

Jaxson

She's the one girl I can't forget.
She's as innocent as a saint, with the mouth of a sinner.
After taking her virginity, it's taken me four years to
Published February 25th 2018 by MA Heard

Fre06 Begum
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
I absolutely adore Michelle Heard's books as they always deliver. It doesnt matter what genre she writes in (contemporary, dark, suspense or mafia) I WILL read it. So when I saw she was writing a third book in the Enemies to Lovers series, I could not jump on this book fast enough! I loved Jaxson and Leigh. I thought their chemistry was hot and sexy and their connection so intense!

The author does a fantastic job painting a picture of what happened between Jaxson and Leigh and the repercussions t
KA Graham
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Careless (Enemies to Lovers #3)
by Michelle Heard

☆☆☆5 stars☆☆☆

Oh Jax and Leigh...how I love thee! When complete opposites collide, you get the most beautiful love story of clashing hearts! By far, my favorite of the series so far.

Jax is your typical playboy with not a care in the world, yet he hides the secrets of his past in a way that gives him the personna of a man that doesn't care about anyone or anything. So far from the truth! When he sets his sights on Leigh, his true emotions shine, in
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Careless is book three in the Enemies to Lovers series. Each book can be read as a standalone as each book is about a different couple. However it’s such a great series I recommend you read Heartless and Reckless as well.

Talk about opposites attract. Jaxson and Leigh are totally opposite yet they are so good together. Jaxson hurt Leigh while in college. When they meet a few years later they’ve both changed a lot. Although they are perfect for each other Jaxson needs to break the walls that Leig
Ruby Ap.
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work recently and liked it :)
When I read how Jaxson used Leigh back in college for a stupid bet between him and his friends who were the Screw Crew, I was royally pissed off... He hurt Leigh deeply and years have passed since then and these two have changed a lot... read this to find out why...

Jaxson was an immature boy in college just like the rest of the Screw Crew guys; his twin brother, Logan, Carter, Marcus, and Rhett, and unfortunately their actions had a lot of consequences, some known and some unknown, forcing all o
April Symes

Michelle Heard has written a captivating and emotional story that will keep you engrossed from the very beginning. The way she writes her story, the characters feel like friends or family and you are invested in finding out what happens. The drama and angst combined with the sizzling chemistry and deep seated feelings will make this a definite keeper. In this Enemies to Lovers series, we are introduced to the main characters of Jaxson and Leigh. I enjoyed getting a picture of what happened that
Tania  Desired Reads Bookblog
Careless is the 3rd installment of the Enemies to lovers series.

This book is my favorite in the series so far..

Careless is Jaxson West and Leigh Baxter's story (aka Jax and Doc).

Michelle Heard made me cry, laugh and burst with love in this book. It takes you on an emotional rollercoaster.

When Leigh needed to hate someone Jax stepped up and let her hate him.

“Don’t hate me forever, Doc. Meet me in another life so I can love you without you hating me.”

The only issue with that is that by letting Lei
Madeleine East
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The relationship and respect these characters have for one another is so awesome. I really enjoyed reading Jaxson and Leigh's story and the love they had for each other. Jax sleeps with anything that walks. Can Leigh change him? Michelle has a way with words that just draws you in. I laughed. I cried. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and am looking forward to the next book.

I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Judy Robichaud
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
`*•.`*•.`*•.`*•.`*•.`*•.`*•. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*
GET READY FOR A JOURNEY YOU WON’T SOON FORGET. “CARELESS” IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE OF THE SCREW CREW SERIES. 5 HEART-FELT, TEAR-FILLED & EMOTIONALLY CHARGED STARS! ★★★★★
`*•.`*•.`*•.`*•.`*•.`*•.`*•. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*

Careless is book 3 in the Screw Crew Series and is now my favorite of the series, beating out Heartless which is saying something because that blew me away. The ugly cries I had????? So many…. Lordy, I just love that…. I didn’
Nancy Reads
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
CARELESS is book 3 in the ENEMIES TO LOVERS SERIES by Michelle Heard (formerly Horst). This is a standalone book as the other two released books in the series: #1 HEARTLESS & #2 RECKLESS. Each book is a complete story about a different couple. It is recommended that to get the full experience of their close friendships, that you start by reading the two prior books. They all end with a HEA plus no cliffhangers.

CARELESS is the unconventional love story of Jaxson West and Leigh Baxter. Their f
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars to Careless by Michelle Heard.

Careless is the third book in the Enemies to Lovers series by Michelle heard. I was lucky enough that the opportunity arose that I was able to read books one and two, Heartless and Reckless back to back. That was recently so I did not have to wait very long for Careless. Thank goodness because I was dying for Jax and Leigh’s story. All the men and women thus far featured in this series have dark pasts which paint the picture for a wary future. They hesitat
Jan
I am loving this series.

From the very first book you get the idea that this group of boys aren't just friends, they are a tight knitted group who support each other and love each other and although in book one we saw the screw crew in action and the reputation these guys had with the girls, Years later each book now shows their maturity and how life has changed for all of them, all except the bond they share with each other.

Jaxson was a manwhore, a major A hole with girls, he first met Leigh wh
Lady Living  In Bookland
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
So I’m majorly behind on this series and delved into book #3 in a hope to pick up this series and fall head over heels with Jaxson and Leigh (aka Doc) and boy, did I!

I think it shows the authors talent that I didn’t feel “out the loop” and able to pick up the story as I did without having read the first two stories (Needless to say, I will be catching up on the first two now!) after such a blinder of a story.

Jaxson has to be one of my all time favourite book men. He’s not an alpha by any means,
Georgie
Shelves: second-chance
Jaxson & Leigh!!!!

Where do I even start?!

Jaxson was everything I was hoping he would be!!!!!

Underneath all his bullshit and bravado was this amazing man, resilient enough to love those around him with a fierceness he was never shown in his teenage years!

The way he was able to be the person Leigh needed at the exact time she needed him was perfect!

I adored the side of Jaxson that saw in Leigh a person who complimented him, he saw all the beautiful intricacies that came with loving a woman wi
Sheena
Dual love story..

There are several people involved in the relationship that unfolds within these pages; it is definitively two love stories but the love involved whilst every bit as powerful is also very different...

The premise is unique in many ways although fundamentally it is an enemies to lovers theme.. Jaxon and Leigh have a bad history and when they are forced to interact after a break of five years...a happy ever after is not on the cards...I loved the relationship between these two and I
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
"I'm lost because we'll never be together even though she feels like home. We'll only end up destroying each other the same way my parents did. I can't do that to her. She deserves so much more."

Jaxson and Leigh have a pull towards each other, but not the way you may think. I loved how put off she was towards him in the beginning, and that you would never think it would progress to anything more than just banter. Crisis after crisis, years pass, and they are thrown together and the results are e
Fairy Reader Blog
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Expect for this story to stick with you for a while, Careless was a story about love, forgiveness, and second chances. Careless is about two souls who find themselves when they least expect it, it’s about realizing that love will always be there no matter what you tell yourself.

In this story we meet Jaxson West and Leigh Baxter, these two are so different from each other, they some together in a time where they don’t realize they need someone. While Jaxson thinks he ruins Leigh, Leigh thinks Jax
Pamela Lilley
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
More drama from the ‘Screw Crew’ with this third instalment in Michelle’s Enemies to Lovers series. ‘Careless’ sees, sweet innocent child genius Leigh Baxter go head to head with love ‘em and leave ‘em Jaxson West. Spanning over a number of years we follow them from their first meeting when Leigh is still a teenager through to their second meeting a number of years later when Leigh has finally qualified for her heart’s desire (literally). I love enemies to lovers and Michelle has nailed this. Ja ...more
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
This is the third book in the Enemies to Lovers series and this can definitely be read as a standalone, but I strongly recommend starting with book one and going from there in order to be able to get a better idea of who all of the characters are since they're all introduced earlier in the series.

This is Jaxson and Leigh's story and it's quickly become my personal favorite of the series so far. Jaxson hurt Leigh in a big way in the past and to say she holds a grudge against him because of it wo
Leeann Van Rensburg
5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

From the very first book in this series I've fallen in love with all the characters. at the end of Reckless I was a mess and patiently waiting for Jaxson and Leighs story. I just knew it was going to give me with all feels.
when Tragic hits Leigh and she finds herself in Jaxson's arms. Jaxson has his own demons to fight and it's just the wrong time for them.
The bond between Marcus and Jaxson will bring you too tears and make you laugh as well.
Can't wait to see what else the screw crew ha
Jamie Guellar (IScream Books)
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it

Careless is book 3 in the Enemies to Lovers series by Michelle Heard. And I’d you’re looking for an opposites attract book then this book is for you! The drama and angst will suck right it! Loved it!

Jax, like the rest of the screw crew, doesn’t believe in relationships. After 4 years without Leigh in his life, he’s determined to get her back

I loved that Jax wasn’t the typical alpha male, although he had his moments.

Leigh has protected her heart and worked her way through med school and now she’
Elaine
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This book is the best by far in the series!
Jax and Leigh, both hurt by what happed in their lives but all to soon they hurt each and six year later Leigh is here to try an save Jax's best friends Marcus who is dying. What she doesn't know is that she'll fall for Jax all over again!
Will Jax and Leigh find their happily ever after or will Leigh walk away again?
To find out you need to read this book and you won't be disappointed!!
Paula D
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A very angst second chance love story. Definitely page turning that I read it straight through. I love all the different characters but Miss Sebastian was my favorite I cried and laughed so many times! Jaxson and Leigh have changed so much but Jaxson needs Leigh’s help but will she help him or walk away forever? A must read and can’t wait to read more books of these characters. 5/5 stars ** I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Copy of this book ***
Anne Milne
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m loving this series which deals with a group of interconnected books each book is about a new couple.

Jaxson and Leigh are so cute together despite their very different personalities they just work. Leigh has her life planned she’s going to be a surgeon and takes a very pragmatic look at life. Jaxson is a total manwhore when we first meet him but I liked him he’s sweet funny and vulnerable.

The story is very emotional as we follow the continuing issues regarding Marcus who’s story I can’t wai
Tracy- OMGReads
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jax and Leigh light up the pages in Careless. A second chance romance, Careless is so easy to fall in love with.

Leigh is a strong woman, but frightened. Love is an unknown and she prefers to deal with facts. She’s intelligent and a well rounded character. Jax is swoon worthy. He was romantic and I loved his focus on Leigh.

Overall, Careless was a great read. It was paced a bit slow, but it didn’t detract from my enjoyment. It can be read as a standalone, however, now I want to read the earlier
Neringa Neringiukas
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
With each book, I love this series more. And I swear, before even starting I was sure there was no way Jaxson will own me. I may like him, I may even love him some, but he will not own me. I wanted to slap the smirk off Jaxson more than once and then bam, he robs me of my damn heart. You realize he's so much more, when he let's you in. And here I thought Carter will be the sole owner of my heart. Jaxson is one sneaky bastard. Be warned.
Teresa Lara
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
love this series Doc and Jax story was epic exciting emotional and beautiful ♡Couldn't put it down.Cant wait for Marcus
Bree
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. 😀
Rhonda Smith
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Was on the shorter side but still great . I loved book 1 the most
Sharing My
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An emotional and intense story! This series just keeps getting better! I loved the instant attraction between Jaxson and Leigh, even when they fought it. They say opposites attract, and they certainly are right sometimes. Jaxson and Leigh are definitely opposites, but they do have one thing in common. They are both loyal to their friends and family. Can Leigh forgive Jaxson for an incident in their past, or will they always be enemies?
Author preciously published as Michelle Horst

Michelle Heard is a Bestselling Romance Author who loves creating stories her readers can get lost in. She might have a slight obsession with alpha heroes who are not afraid to fight for their women.

Want to be up to date with what’s happening in my world? Sign up to receive the latest news on her alpha hero releases, sales, and great giveaways → http://

Enemies to Lovers (5 books)
  • Heartless (Enemies to Lovers #1)
  • Reckless (Enemies To Lovers #2)
  • Ruthless (Enemies To Lovers #4)
  • Shameless (Enemies To Lovers #5)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
  • The Boy I Hate
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
  • Happy All the Time
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99