Start by marking “Remember Me When (The Unforgettable Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Remember Me When (The Unforgettable Duet, #2)

Remember Me When

(The Unforgettable Duet #2)

Remember Me When is the second and final book in the heart-rending and passionate Unforgettable Duet from USA Today Bestselling Author Brooke Blaine.

My worst nightmare and your greatest fear became a reality:
You don’t remember me.
You don’t remember the accident, or the weeks afterward.
You don’t remember my bed as your safe place, or when, against all odds, you fell for
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 162 pages
Published February 25th 2018 by Brooke Blaine

To ask other readers questions about Remember Me When, please sign up.

Start your review of Remember Me When (The Unforgettable Duet, #2)
Nazanin
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, 2018
4 Stars

This one takes place three months after the end of book one. In this one, Reid was confused, frustrated and angry and he took his anger on his family and Ollie! It was hard to see him like that! I liked him in the book one but I could understand him why he reacted that way. He'd been through a lot. At the end of book one, Reid told Ollie to fight for him and I just expected him more trying and liked to see Ollie’s fighting on those three months but not just his calling (as they said), it
Snjez
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great ending to the story.

I loved Ollie so much. He is the sweetest person and the most amazing boyfriend ever. Reid's character changed quite a bit, which is understandable considering what he went through, but sometimes I missed the sweet, easy-going Reid we met in the first book.

******
Re-read 3/2021: Enjoyed it even more this time around. 4.5 stars
☆ Todd
Mar 07, 2018 rated it liked it

Well, poop.

After loving the first book so much, but then having to wait for the release of the second half of the story, I think I lost a LOT of the first book's momentum.

Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy book 2, but reading 3 other books in the middle of the two halves of the story definitely made this one lose a bit of its previous *Oomph*.

Ollie was still the most awesome of awesome book boyfriends ever. Nothing changed at all on that front. Go, team Ollie!

However, I wasn't a huge fan of Rei
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
My heart broke for Ollie. To find the love of your life only to lose him is a terrible thing, especially when he's not lost at all, just lost to you.

Reid's behavior in this book was deplorable. I get that he was confused and angry, as all his life's disappointments and resentments came flooding back without the one bright beacon that could light his way home. But slapping the hand that soothes you, having a hetero panic attack—that was not the Reid we met in the first book.

Fortunately, Reid's
Simone - on indefinite hiatus  -
***4.5 Stars***
"... when someone else comes along and blows away every dream and expectation you ever had, no one else means a damn thing. Past, present, or future."

Damn, this book so spoke to my romantic heart. Again. And I have to say I'm finding it pretty comfy here in book heaven. ;-)

After the ending of Forget Me Not, I knew Ollie and Reid would not go easy on me, but at least this way my inner angst-junkie also got its happy times. Both guys have such an amazing
Barbara➰
Oh man...this book. I knew it was going to be emotional after we're left with the cliffy at the end of book 1. But I had no idea I would spend the majority of the book either tearing up or sobbing. I don't want to give too much away because this book feeds off of book 1 and could have huge spoilers. I'm sure most of you have figured it all out but go in blind.

I will say this, everyone is miserable in this book. Each has their own "reasons" but miserable just the same. It's heartbreaking for ever
JANe
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, lgbtq
**** 4.5 Stars ****

Oh man... *heart eyes*

I'm so glad book 2 was already out, coz I'm gonna tell you, I would have been so pissed otherwise!
This second book worked much better for me.

.) Great MCs character development, specially Ollie.
.) Interesting plot.
.) Captivating relationship.
.) More angsty than the first, which I loved it.
.) Very convincing chemistry.

Shame it was so short. I would have gladly read more about 'em.
It's available on KU at the moment.

Diana
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.25 stars for the duet

This is simply a beautiful love story between two people that find each other. I thoroughly enjoyed watching them fall in love- the stolen glances, blushing, and the sweet smiles. Everything is perfect for them, until it’s not.

Remember Me is book 2 in The Unforgettable Duet and starts a few months after book 1 ended. Ollie is devastated and Reid is also struggling. I didn’t like Reid in this one as much as I did in book 1, but Ollie, I wanted to take him home and wrap him
Papie
Jul 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
Ollie, Ollie, Ollie. Could he be any more perfect? His patience, his love for Reid, his dedication to what was best for Reid. It was almost too much perfection, except he was too perfect to be too much. I love Ollie, okay? My heart broke for him so much here.

My heart broke for Reid too. He was so lost and confused. I was angry for him because nobody was telling him the truth.

It was like something was missing, something vital that no one was telling me, and my mind couldn’t seem to rest until
Ele
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
*4.25 stars*

Suspension of disbelief required but still one of the most romantic stories I've read.
Lau ♡
“My dream began before I met you. In that little coffee aisle at Joe’s, when you saw me and what we could be before I even knew to look up.”

I love when an author has the ability to make you really care about the characters -if only we didn’t suffer with them. I only had a couple of problems with this one:

↬ There were some arguments that felt off and made me struggle to imagine the situation happening in real life.

↬ I’m low key angry at Reid because he was an a*** with Ollie too many times.
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Mar 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, kindle-unlimited
I am so sure that everyone is going to love these two books. They just have a feel about them. I didn't love them but I can see how most readers will. So, do not base your choice on me, I am most likely the minority.

I'm going with a solid 3★'s for this one because I did like it.

The story is very romantic. Once you get through the angst. I like romance. No complaints there.

I was a little frustrated with this one though and truly, what frustrated me had to be or there wouldn't have been a book at
Sabrina
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!!!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Remember Me When starts off weeks after where the last book ended. In this story we get to see Ollie and Reid discover each other all over again as they fight past all the obstacles in the way. I think I actually liked this book even more than the first, which doesn't happen often with duets, because there was so much keeping this couple apart yet the chemistry between them was always strongly represented.

I already fell in love with these characters before readin
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰

I think maybe I overdid it with the fluff.

Don't get me wrong. It's über romantical and whatnot but my suspension of disbelief demon kept escaping from his box and smacking me in the mouth.

I gave as good as I got but it was touch and go there for a second. That fucker is mean.

I won't lie and say I didn't have a warm fuzzy or two but if when I next see my dentist and am told I have a cavity I'm blaming this series.

Somewhere between 2-3 stars, rounded up. Because nice.
Bev
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

After the cliffhanger I was left with in Remember Me When I was a little worried this book wouldn't live up to RMW. Welp, it did ...with bells on!

The author ramped up the angst and anguish at one hella pace and kept my stomach in knots. I hurt for Ollie, that man is a bloody saint - sweet, caring, selfless and so protective. I admit there was times I wanted to slap Reid, but given what he had gone through and was still going through I got why he turned into a little bitch at times. He was
Fabi

I really enjoyed this story. For some strange reason, it's broken up into two "books" so you have to read Forget Me Not for the first half of the story.

I liked the first half better. I particularly liked the MCs dialogue and interactions. It's basically a gfy trope with an amnesia theme. You have to suspend disbelief in order to enjoy the story. It's pretty far fetched. But the writing is really good and the love story very sweet.
Christelle
Not gonna do a profound review and I’m going to paraphrase Ele : no idea if the medical stuff is accurate, not really happy about this double amnesia tropes.

It was romantic as f** and I want an Ollie in my life !!!

Note : to be read with Forget Me Not
Cadiva
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
'Given that Brooke Blaine 'deaded me' (listen to The Goon Show and all will be explained) with Forget Me Not it's rather appropriate that Easter is just around the corner as, with Remember Me When, I've just risen like Lazarus from the cold dead place my heart went with Ollie and Reid.

While short (and oh, how I'd love to read about them forever) this book is perfection. As with book one, I'm not giving anything away other than to say the heart recognises its twin, even through the pain and the c
Susan
Feb 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, hurt-comfort
I said in my review of the first book that I don’t like amnesia stories where one MC forgets about their relationship with the other MC, and how I was happy this story was different since Ollie and Reid start something after Reid gets amnesia. But then the end of the first book happened…

(view spoiler)
.Lili.
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm über impressed with Brooke Blaine's writing. This series was heartbreaking and full of hope.

5 Stars for book 1

4.5 for book 2

4.75 for the series.

I loved every second of my reading experience.

Off to find more BB books.
haletostilinski
Whyyyy is this not up on Amazon? It's the 26th now! Ugh!

EDIT: yay, it's up on Amazon! So excited!

~*~
assfdhjjk that was SO. DAMN. CUTE!

Ollie and Reid were so good together and I loved this and seeing them make their way back to each other and for Reid, falling in love with Ollie all over again, it was just wonderful. These two are so sweet and adorable together, and their love is evident. They just work perfectly together.

And the ending is sure to make your heart melt. WONDERFUL HEA that i couldn
Ariana  (mostly offline)
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
I enjoyed most of this a lot, although I wish that the whole progression from Reid and Ollie getting reacquainted to finding each other again had taken a bit longer.
I also found the ending just a little bit too sweet for my tastes, but that's on me!
Nice two parter, well worth reading!
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BOOK #1 YET!!!

description

OK, where were we? Reid just woke up after his surgery and he didn't remember Ollie.

Ollie was of course heartbroken, but he hoped that it would only last for a little bit, that Reid would remember him again very soon.

But nope. It's three months later now and Reid remembers everything from before the accident, but he doesn't remember the time with Ollie. How they fell in love.

Reid's mom is worried about her son. He seems so unhappy and ang
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Ahhh… Brooke Blaine slayed me emotional as she brings forth a romance that had all the feels. It’s been awhile since I have been emotionally attached to fictional characters but there was just something more about the story of Ollie and Reid. It’s a love story that was a testament of trust, faith, hope, endurance and patience. Since this book was more about the journey of two people finding their way back together, I won’t say much but O
Shannon
Sep 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
this was sweet i loved reid and ollie so much
J E S S I
Keeping this one short.

Ollie was the real pull of this story for me. He was such constant when it came to Reid that there were so many times, I felt like Ollie was giving so much more than Reid deserved. Yes, I know he had an accident, and his feelings were scary, but he could have been more communicative or something. I just like that is why this story didn't get a five star from me. I do love Brooke Blaine's writing so much but something Reid was lost in translation for me from book one to now
Elsbeth
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it

*3.5 stars*

"I promised I'd wake up to you. It may not have been right away, but I'm awake now, Ollie. I'm awake, and I see you. I see us."
Resyries
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
True rating ... 4.5 rating [not rounding up to 5 stars because I would have loved to witness (view spoiler)]!! Great book regardless if not a bit rushed in the epilogue. Don’t get me wrong, there is loads of closure and the HEA is a magnificent one, but I had that small - yeah, not so small - niggle [that's under spoilers] ... also, I would have loved more THEM time ... (view spoiler) ...more
Saint Monique
5 'Bluebird' stars

I loved the second book too!!! It's a little more angsty than the first and it's told from the dual POV. I was so excited to see Reid's side as well. My review will be a little spoilerish for those who haven't read the first book yet (What are you waiting for?), so I'm gonna hide it.

(view spoiler)

• Devil's Kiss (Sunset Cove #2)
  • Finley (Sunset Cove, #1)
  • Lust Hate Love (Fallen Angel, #4)
  • Locked (PresLocke, #2)
  • Wedlocked (Preslocke, #3)
  • Angel (Fallen Angel, #3)
  • Dare You (Dare to Try, #1)
  • Truth or Dare (Dare to Try, #3)
  • Aced (PresLocke, #1)
  • Shiver
  • Halo (Fallen Angel, #1)
  • Wicked Flame (Chicago Heat, #2)
  • Wicked Heat (Chicago Heat, #1)
  • Good Intentions (Intentions Duet, #2)
  • Bailey (Confessions, #6)
  • Henri (Confessions, #5)
  • Need for Speed (The Elite, #2)
  • Robbie (Confessions, #1)
See top shelves…
Brooke Blaine is a USA Today Bestselling Author best known for writing romantic comedy and M/M romance. Her novels lead with humor and heart, but Brooke never shies away from throwing in something extra naughty that will scandalize her conservative Southern family for life (bless their hearts).

She’s a choc-o-holic, lives for eighties bands (which means she thinks guyliner is totally underrated), b

The Unforgettable Duet (2 books)
  • Forget Me Not (The Unforgettable Duet #1)

News & Interviews

With more than 5.7 million votes cast and counted, the 14th Annual Goodreads Choice Awards are now official. Launched in 2009,...
“My heart melted a little as I realized I’d fallen in love with the most incredible person I’d ever met—a person that just so happened to be a man. And what was more? I fucking loved it.” 0 likes
“Right. Sure. So can we maybe skip to the part where there’s an ‘us’? Because I’d really like to hear what the fuck you say I chose to do while I was temporarily out of my head.” Fuck. He” 0 likes