Start by marking “Remember Me When (The Unforgettable Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Remember Me When (The Unforgettable Duet, #2)

Remember Me When

(The Unforgettable Duet #2)

Remember Me When is the second and final book in the heart-rending and passionate Unforgettable Duet from USA Today Bestselling Author Brooke Blaine.

My worst nightmare and your greatest fear became a reality:
You don’t remember me.
You don’t remember the accident, or the weeks afterward.
You don’t remember my bed as your safe place, or when, against all odds, you fell for
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 151 pages
Published February 25th 2018 by Brooke Blaine

To ask other readers questions about Remember Me When, please sign up.

Nazanin
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, m-m
4 Stars

This one takes place three months after the end of book one. In this one, Reid was confused, frustrated and angry and he took his anger on his family and Ollie! It was hard to see him like that! I liked him in the book one but I could understand him why he reacted that way. He'd been through a lot. At the end of book one, Reid told Ollie to fight for him and I just expected him more trying and liked to see Ollie’s fighting on those three months but not just his calling (as they said), it
☆ Todd
Mar 07, 2018 rated it liked it

Well, poop.

After loving the first book so much, but then having to wait for the release of the second half of the story, I think I lost a LOT of the first book's momentum.

Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy book 2, but reading 3 other books in the middle of the two halves of the story definitely made this one lose a bit of its previous *Oomph*.

Ollie was still the most awesome of awesome book boyfriends ever. Nothing changed at all on that front. Go, team Ollie!

However, I wasn't a huge fan of Reid's
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
My heart broke for Ollie. To find the love of your life only to lose him is a terrible thing, especially when he's not lost at all, just lost to you.

Reid's behavior in this book was deplorable. I get that he was confused and angry, as all his life's disappointments and resentments came flooding back without the one bright beacon that could light his way home. But slapping the hand that soothes you, having a hetero panic attack—that was not the Reid we met in the first book.

Fortunately, Reid's
Simone
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance-drama, series
***4.5 Stars***
"... when someone else comes along and blows away every dream and expectation you ever had, no one else means a damn thing. Past, present, or future."

Damn, this book so spoke to my romantic heart. Again. And I have to say I'm finding it pretty comfy here in book heaven. ;-)

After the ending of Forget Me Not, I knew Ollie and Reid would not go easy on me, but at least this way my inner angst-junkie also got its happy times. Both guys have such an amazing chemistry, though, ...
Barbara➰
Oh man...this book. I knew it was going to be emotional after we're left with the cliffy at the end of book 1. But I had no idea I would spend the majority of the book either tearing up or sobbing. I don't want to give too much away because this book feeds off of book 1 and could have huge spoilers. I'm sure most of you have figured it all out but go in blind.

I will say this, everyone is miserable in this book. Each has their own "reasons" but miserable just the same. It's heartbreaking for ever
Diana
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.25 stars for the duet

This is simply a beautiful love story between two people that find each other. I thoroughly enjoyed watching them fall in love- the stolen glances, blushing, and the sweet smiles. Everything is perfect for them, until it’s not.

Remember Me is book 2 in The Unforgettable Duet and starts a few months after book 1 ended. Ollie is devastated and Reid is also struggling. I didn’t like Reid in this one as much as I did in book 1, but Ollie, I wanted to take him home and wrap him
Jan
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, lgbtq
**** 4.5 Stars ****

Oh man... *heart eyes*

I'm so glad book 2 was already out, coz I'm gonna tell you, I would have been so pissed otherwise!
This second book worked much better for me.

.) Great MCs character development, specially Ollie.
.) Interesting plot.
.) Captivating relationship.
.) More angsty than the first, which I loved it.
.) Very convincing chemistry.

Shame it was so short. I would have gladly read more about 'em.
It's available on KU at the moment.

Ele
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
*4.25 stars*

Suspension of disbelief required but still one of the most romantic stories I've read.
Lorraine Lesar
Mar 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5*
*this story begins after book 1 (Forget Me Not) finishes, so it’s imperative that you read it first*

Three months, two weeks and two hours since Reid had woken up from his emergency brain surgery.
Three months, two weeks and two hours since Ollie heard the words “who are you?”.
Both Reid and Ollie are struggling, but for different reasons.
Reid because he can’t remember something really, really important and now feels totally lost.
Ollie because at first he forgot and now doesn’t know how to keep
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Mar 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited, m-m
I am so sure that everyone is going to love these two books. They just have a feel about them. I didn't love them but I can see how most readers will. So, do not base your choice on me, I am most likely the minority.

I'm going with a solid 3★'s for this one because I did like it.

The story is very romantic. Once you get through the angst. I like romance. No complaints there.

I was a little frustrated with this one though and truly, what frustrated me had to be or there wouldn't have been a book at
Christelle
Not gonna do a profound review and I’m going to paraphrase Ele : no idea if the medical stuff is accurate, not really happy about this double amnesia tropes.

It was romantic as f** and I want an Ollie in my life !!!

Note : to be read with Forget Me Not
Sabrina
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!!!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Remember Me When starts off weeks after where the last book ended. In this story we get to see Ollie and Reid discover each other all over again as they fight past all the obstacles in the way. I think I actually liked this book even more than the first, which doesn't happen often with duets, because there was so much keeping this couple apart yet the chemistry between them was always strongly represented.

I already fell in love with these characters before readin
.Lili.
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm über impressed with Brooke Blaine's writing. This series was heartbreaking and full of hope.

5 Stars for book 1

4.5 for book 2

4.75 for the series.

I loved every second of my reading experience.

Off to find more BB books.
Bev
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

After the cliffhanger I was left with in Remember Me When I was a little worried this book wouldn't live up to RMW. Welp, it did ...with bells on!

The author ramped up the angst and anguish at one hella pace and kept my stomach in knots. I hurt for Ollie, that man is a bloody saint - sweet, caring, selfless and so protective. I admit there was times I wanted to slap Reid, but given what he had gone through and was still going through I got why he turned into a little bitch at times. He was
Fabi

I really enjoyed this story. For some strange reason, it's broken up into two "books" so you have to read Forget Me Not for the first half of the story.

I liked the first half better. I particularly liked the MCs dialogue and interactions. It's basically a gfy trope with an amnesia theme. You have to suspend disbelief in order to enjoy the story. It's pretty far fetched. But the writing is really good and the love story very sweet.
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰

I think maybe I overdid it with the fluff.

Don't get me wrong. It's über romantical and whatnot but my suspension of disbelief demon kept escaping from his box and smacking me in the mouth.

I gave as good as I got but it was touch and go there for a second. That fucker is mean.

I won't lie and say I didn't have a warm fuzzy or two but if when I next see my dentist and am told I have a cavity I'm blaming this series.

Somewhere between 2-3 stars, rounded up. Because nice.
Cadiva
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
'Given that Brooke Blaine 'deaded me' (listen to The Goon Show and all will be explained) with Forget Me Not it's rather appropriate that Easter is just around the corner as, with Remember Me When, I've just risen like Lazarus from the cold dead place my heart went with Ollie and Reid.

While short (and oh, how I'd love to read about them forever) this book is perfection. As with book one, I'm not giving anything away other than to say the heart recognises its twin, even through the pain and the c
Virginia Cavanillas
Jul 11, 2018 marked it as did-not-finish
Shelves: my-rambles, lgbt

60% and I’m looking like that green flabby thing up there... I’m not invested and I’m not feeling it... I tried and I did it mostly because this was a BR (Rosalinda, I’m coughing here)and a lot of my friends loved the book (and its predecessor) but it looks like it’s not for me or it’s not the time or whatever. So quitting it is.
Check other ratings and reviews tho because I’m in the minority here.
I just wanted to state that I didn’t like the approach, neither the way the story develops and what
Susan
Feb 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: hurt-comfort, mm
I said in my review of the first book that I don’t like amnesia stories where one MC forgets about their relationship with the other MC, and how I was happy this story was different since Ollie and Reid start something after Reid gets amnesia. But then the end of the first book happened…

(view spoiler)
haletostilinski
Whyyyy is this not up on Amazon? It's the 26th now! Ugh!

EDIT: yay, it's up on Amazon! So excited!

~*~
assfdhjjk that was SO. DAMN. CUTE!

Ollie and Reid were so good together and I loved this and seeing them make their way back to each other and for Reid, falling in love with Ollie all over again, it was just wonderful. These two are so sweet and adorable together, and their love is evident. They just work perfectly together.

And the ending is sure to make your heart melt. WONDERFUL HEA that i couldn
Ariana
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
I enjoyed most of this a lot, although I wish that the whole progression from Reid and Ollie getting reacquainted to finding each other again had taken a bit longer.
I also found the ending just a little bit too sweet for my tastes, but that's on me!
Nice two parter, well worth reading!
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BOOK #1 YET!!!

description

OK, where were we? Reid just woke up after his surgery and he didn't remember Ollie.

Ollie was of course heartbroken, but he hoped that it would only last for a little bit, that Reid would remember him again very soon.

But nope. It's three months later now and Reid remembers everything from before the accident, but he doesn't remember the time with Ollie. How they fell in love.

Reid's mom is worried about her son. He seems so unhappy and ang
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Ahhh… Brooke Blaine slayed me emotional as she brings forth a romance that had all the feels. It’s been awhile since I have been emotionally attached to fictional characters but there was just something more about the story of Ollie and Reid. It’s a love story that was a testament of trust, faith, hope, endurance and patience. Since this book was more about the journey of two people finding their way back together, I won’t say much but OMG
*~*~Fawkes, Padfoot, and Prongs~*~*
True rating ... 4.5 rating [not rounding up to 5 stars because I would have loved to witness (view spoiler)]!! Great book regardless if not a bit rushed in the epilogue. Don’t get me wrong, there is loads of closure and the HEA is a magnificent one, but I had that small - yeah, not so small - niggle [that's under spoilers] ... also, I would have loved more THEM time ... (view spoiler) ...more
Monique
5 'Bluebird' stars

I loved the second book too!!! It's a little more angsty than the first and it's told from the dual POV. I was so excited to see Reid's side as well. My review will be a little spoilerish for those who haven't read the first book yet (What are you waiting for?), so I'm gonna hide it.

(view spoiler)
Janja
Mar 04, 2018 rated it liked it
First part was better,this one was rushed.
❧Gwendolyn❧A Bookish Berkeley Girl❧
Remember Me When....

VERY Romantic

But, I wish this were 1 full book.
AussieMum
Review on complete duet

My last Brooke Blaine book was a miss but I just loved this. It's such a simple story, yet is something I don't feel I've read before. Ollie and Reid just captured my heart and then broke it before putting it back together.

My main issue...a cliffhanger on a 150 page book which is completely unnecessary. It felt too gimmicky when the second book is still only 150ish pages and released only one month later.

Honestly, if this had been one book it could have been a five star
BWT (Belen)
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Best if read directly after Forget Me Not.

Forget Me Not and Remember Me When were so great. I love Ollie 😍 and how wonderful he was with Reid. Remember Me When is told in a dual POV and it was great to get insight into Reid's confusion and Ollie's heartache.

If you're looking for a sweet, romantic, mid-angst, love story with a twist and an awesome HEA ending, pick these up together and enjoy.
Courtney
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wrote-review, audio, mm
I was anxious for this book, after the way the first ended. It was a gradual process to work through the ramifications of what happened (avoiding spoilers is HARD), but it was done well, and I enjoyed the way it all unfolded. Reid and Ollie are so sweet together.

This was a relatively short read that I finished in a couple of hours, and it held my attention all the way through. I wish we’d seen more of the relationship after everything was worked out; it almost felt cut short after that. I still

• Infamous (Famous, #2)
  • Crocus (Bonfires, #2)
  • The Long and Winding Road (Bear, Otter, and the Kid, #4)
  • Test of Valor (Valor, #2)
  • A Worthy Man (The Men of Halfway House, #5)
  • Bane (Strain, #2)
  • Love You More
  • Any Given Lifetime
  • Talking Trouble
  • The Forbidden Alpha (Shifters of Cartwell, #2)
  • Nothing Ever Happens
  • The Best Laid Plans
  • Red Dirt Heart 4 (Red Dirt, #4)
  • Devil's Kiss (Sunset Cove, #2)
  • What Remains
  • Safe and Sound (Twist of Fate, #2)
  • The Art of Hero Worship
  • Building Forever (The Rebuilding Year, #3)
You could say Brooke Blaine was a book-a-holic from the time she knew how to read; she used to tell her mother that curling up with one at 4 a.m. before elementary school was her ‘quiet time.’ Not much has changed except for the espresso I.V. pump she now carries around and the size of her onesie pajamas.

She is the author of Flash Point, a romantic suspense standalone, as well as the co-author of

The Unforgettable Duet (2 books)
  • Forget Me Not (The Unforgettable Duet #1)
“My heart melted a little as I realized I’d fallen in love with the most incredible person I’d ever met—a person that just so happened to be a man. And what was more? I fucking loved it.” 0 likes
“Right. Sure. So can we maybe skip to the part where there’s an ‘us’? Because I’d really like to hear what the fuck you say I chose to do while I was temporarily out of my head.” Fuck. He” 0 likes