Start by marking “My Restless Earl (The Duke's Daughters Book 2)” as Want to Read:
My Restless Earl (The Duke's Daughters Book 2)

My Restless Earl

(The Duke's Daughters #2)

Introducing “My Restless Earl” - The Second Standalone story in the Duke’s Daughter’s Series

Jessica Seaworth is the impulsive, playful and free-spirited daughter of the Duke. If she had her way, the free life she has lived at her father's country estate in Westbrook would be all she would ever know.

But with her father confessing he is not long for the world and declarin
Published February 28th 2018 (first published February 27th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about My Restless Earl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Restless Earl

BP34
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This romance is set in the Regency period in England. Jessica is the daughter of one of the richest men in England and he is determined to see her wed before he dies. She has no interest in being tied done but she finds herself being pushed toward George. Lots of drama, suspense and betrayal make for a captivating read. The characters are entertaining and the story was fun to read. I read a reader copy and voluntarily chose to write a review.
Dana Redding
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Restless Earl The Duke’s Daughters (Book 2)
Rose Pearson

Lady Jessica and her two sisters rush out to view the parade of soldiers as the march off. She decides she wants to wed a soldier with a title.
Years later Lady Jessica is introduced to Major Ridding. She is told he is not a good man because he is a Lord and has pushed running his estate to his Stewart and cousin. He seems to be a bit much, he claims a dance with her but doesn’t claim that dance and another man named Captain Eccles, asks
Zeinab Dh
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I chose to read and review this book I like this genre and this author is good I liked the book a lot it was a well-written plot so many twists page-turning events that kept me wanting more and more of these characters they had a lot of chemistry sparks flew everywhere it did surprise me a lot which was good I wanted more of the secondary characters and hope some do get their own books I recommend this one

Delbora Dixon-Green
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an Interesting Story

Lady Jessica is determined not to marry even though her father desires it of each of his daughters. She’s introduced to an army man that she feels an immediate attraction to! It seems he is no longer an army man but instead he’s a noble. Their relationship take many twists and turns leaving one wondering how it will end.
Christine
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thought this was an entertaining story of love and duty, with a conniving so-called friend thrown in the mix to keep our two loves from sealing the deal. This is the second eldest of the duke's daughters. She wants adventure and has a soft spot for military men, but must marry well. Luckily for her, the right man just asked her to dance.
Dennis Johnson
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Engaging books about the Duke's four daughters

Another very entertaining book about the Duke's four daughters. I don't know how, but I missed posting this review when I read these books. All 4 were very easy reads with a little intrigue in each book. I voluntarily reviewed this book after reading the ARC book from the author.
Jeffrey
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
Going against all of the 5 star reviews posted here, I found this one boring and slow. The heroine came off as clueless and naïve. About the 30th percentile on my Kindle, I finally skipped to the final 3 chapters and skimmed them quickly and was done with it. A good read if you're experiencing insomnia because it would put you to sleep quickly.
Anita B
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Restless Earl (The Dukes Daughter Book 2)

Another wonderful Regency Romance. Jessica and George find out what it's like to be in love even though George's commander tries to take Jessica away!
Janet Russell
Jul 07, 2019 rated it liked it
A it schmaltzy

But a happily ever after storymwithemthenrequisite scoundrel trying to covertly keep the young lovers apart and of course an assault on the heeoinenjust to be saved by the hero
Ann Baker
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
True love wins once again

Jessica is a strong woman who wants to be a responsible daughter and sister, but yearns for freedom to explore the world. When she meets the man who warms her heart, she meets unforeseen challenges.
Cynthia Houser
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Restless

I enjoyed this book. I liked Jessica and her sisters. George is an honorable man who is kind and considerate. The Major, George's friend is a fiend. My only complaint is that the story is short.
Mrs Caroline Trevor
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

This is a really good book. I found Lady Jessica enchanting and Lord Warwick was a great character. They had struggles from a gentleman trying to keep them apart.
Rickie Bingham
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent
Margaret Henry
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good book

Life with out problems is not for us , For into eaceh life some rain must fall trust in God.

Sandra Tomas
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
💞

I enjoyed reading this book very much, wonderful story line. With great characters.And just like her sister, Amelia , Jessica found love with an Earl .
Tom Prejsner
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Romance novels

I want a book about the last two sisters . Please write about those two sisters to. Thank you again
Pat
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lovely written storyline and the well defined characters captured my attention from the very first page and kept me hooked until the turn of the very last page!
Barbara Staffo
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very Nice Book

Oh my goodness. What a book. Giving nothing away the horse chase had me sweating and I was scared. I really hated that no one seems to talk to each other.
Barbara A. Faw
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good story line. Writing was very dull & I wound up skimming last part of book.
Pamela
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Restless Earl

This was a very nice read I enjoyed it very much the characters are very exciting and the book was very well written
Darlene Pillitteri
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (7/8/2019)! 🎁
Jean Hall
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a well-written book that kept you in suspense, waiting to see if those who were mislead would figure it out before it was too late.
Jeanne Johnston
Jul 14, 2019 rated it did not like it
The blurb on the freebie list didn't warn me this was a painfully chaste book for tightarses.

And why are prudes always against sex *and* contractions? I fail to see the connection. 😏
Emily Pennington
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Lady Jessica Seaworth was having a difficult time deciding which bonnet to wear to watch the military men passing through their village. She had always loved the idea of freedom and adventure, and she thought of marriage to a military man as a way to experience that for herself. But she knew it would never happen – a military man usually had no title and wealth, and that was required for the daughter of a Duke.

Years later, when Amelia was married and pregnant, she visited her sisters and invited
Jenn Green
Feb 27, 2018 rated it liked it
This review may contain spoilers.

I did, for the most part, enjoy this book. I truly enjoyed the hero - steady, even if unsure of himself, I thought the author did a great job portraying a hero that lacked confidence in himself without making him look weak. The heroine, on the other hand, often grated on my nerves. I very much experienced the feeling of wanting to reach into the book and knock some sense into her! Even though she could be annoying with her back-and-forth emotions, she wasn't terr
Kaye
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ONE DELICIOUS READ!!!
A lively, easy to follow, well rounded read that will take you back in the times of aristocratic ways. With some unknown surprises tossed in you'll feel as though your right there. Rushes here, dashes there, and then all of a sudden a pot hits you in the head. Wordering what on earth is happening to oneself. You'll fall in love with some of the characters and loathe others. The main characters and their personalities are shown to be much more than they appear. With every sce
Cindy Cooke
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book, second of the Duke's Daughters series, is even better than the first. Jessica had no plans to marry, but wished to see the world. Her father, the Duke, wanted to see all of his daughters taken care of in a happy marriage. Responsibility and respect were qualities instilled in his daughters, but they also looked for a love like that between their parents. When Mark came upon the scene, it seemed Jessica had found a friend who met every criteria in a husband, but she wanted to explore t ...more
Lokdyer
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
This is a book I would recommend to everyone who enjoys clean, Regency romances. As the eldest single daughter of the Duke of Westbrook, the pressure is now on Jessica Seaworthy to marry. However, what do you do when you don’t want to marry? You just want to be free to travel and find adventure. Enter George Eccles, the new Earl of Warwick, and a neighbor of her sister Amelia’s. The story revolves around the growing attraction between Jessica and George, but lies told by a supposed “friend” caus ...more
Kelly Tyree
Mar 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
My Restless Earl captured me from page one. I had read book one in this series so I had the background of why Jessica Seaworth had to marry.

Jessica and her sisters have been told by their father, an Earl, that the time had come for them to marry. Jessica's older sister, Amelia, had married and was expecting a baby. Jessica and her sisters go to visit Amelia and her new husband. While there, Amelia and her husband get invitations to many balls and parties. At one of these events, Jessica meets tw
« previous 1 3 next »

• A Damsel for the Daring Duke
  • Loving a Noble Gentleman
  • Sinful Pleasures (Sinful Ladies of London Book 1)
  • A Peculiar Courtship (The Beckett Files, #2)
  • Intriguing the Viscount (His Majesty's Hounds #2)
  • Saving Lady Abigail
  • The Unwanted Suitor (Regency House Party: Somerstone #1)
  • The Duke Suggests a Scandal (Redeeming the Rakes, #1)
  • Loved by the Viscount (Happily Ever After, #5)
  • Effie (Cowboys and Debutantes, #1)
  • Natalia’s Secret Spinster’s Society (The Spinster’s Society)
  • An Unusual Lady for the Tormented Duke
  • The Marquess of Temptation (Reluctant Regency Brides #3)
  • Diana Adores the Puzzled Earl
  • Lady Faith Takes a Leap (The Baxendale Sisters, #2)
Rose has read her way through countless romances over the years, “borrowing” them from her older sisters, and hiding them from her mother.

She has a special love for Regency romances and when she began writing, the Regency period was a natural place to start. The ton, the wealthy families, the Season, the dilemmas, and yes, the marriages, have always fascinated her.

She loves a happy ever after! N

The Duke's Daughters (4 books)
  • A Rogue for a Lady (The Duke's Daughters Book 1)
  • Rescued by an Earl (The Duke's Daughters Book 3)
  • In the Arms of an Earl (The Duke's Daughters Book 4)