Start by marking “The Sister (The Memory Trader #2)” as Want to Read:
The Sister (The Memory Trader #2)

The Sister (The Memory Trader #2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  6 reviews
“I know about wanting to be something, and the world forcing you to be something else.”

Lobaya is under attack, and government officials are being killed by an unseen force. The public turn their anger onto what they can see; the traders.

While staying ahead of the witch hunt and a government looking for a scapegoat, Kioto must discover and destroy the assassins, even if it
Published May 22nd 2018 by Bogus Caller Press

To ask other readers questions about The Sister, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sister

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Kay Smillie
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Like 'The Smudger' before it, 'The Sister' is Trevena's trademark dystopia through and through. The continuing story of Kioto, friends, and enemies just grabs you, and there are many things that you think are going to go one way, but end up going the other. The return of a friendly face brought tears to my eyes, but all is not what it seems.

I love Trevena's worldbuilding and her full characterisations. You can't help but take these characters to your heart: because of their situation; the unique
Riddhi
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing book.It was intriguing in the same way as The Smudger.The characters in the book are awesome.The story has many twists in the way which makes it an amazing read.I look forward to reading the next book in the series.
Amanda Williams
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing follow up the first book. It had a little twist from the first one which made it interesting and I look forward to reading more.
Katje van Loon
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks
A thoroughly satisfying, if surprising, sequel to The Smudger. Enjoyed it even more than the first one!
Jackie
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by this author. Outstanding read that kept me intrigued. Definitely ready for more stories in this series.
5 Kindles
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing

When I began reading this, I had the background of the story Smudger in my mind, so it was easy to pick up the threads of Kioto and Omori and Dai and Tian, and Malia as well as a few other characters, but I believe that some of the relationships would be difficult to understand if I had not first read Smudger. I loved this sequel to the Smudger, even more than the original book it that is possible. It is impossible to read this story and not be drawn into this scary and fantastical world that se
Nigel Perels
May 25, 2018
Julie Thomas
is currently reading it
Jun 03, 2018
Angeline Trevena is a British science fiction, fantasy, and horror author. Creator of The Paper Duchess series, she is best known for her feminist brand of dystopia.

She’s been writing stories since she was old enough to hold a pen, and after gaining a BA Hons degree in Drama and Writing, she honed her craft with horror and fantasy shorts which are published in numerous magazines and anthologies.

An