Start by marking “She's Everything (Hopelessly Devoted #4)” as Want to Read:
She's Everything (Hopelessly Devoted #4)

She's Everything

(Hopelessly Devoted #4)

Suffering loss and dealing with unexpected news, Parker Matthews is at a crossroad in his life. He knows the path he must take, but the journey to recovering from PTSD is one he doesn’t know he can travel.

Despite her heartbreak, Arya Danvers needs to let get of the man she loves. She knows it might be the only way he can heal.

Both Parker and Arya must fight for their relat
Published April 21st 2018 by Hot Tree Publishing (first published 2018)

To ask other readers questions about She's Everything, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She's Everything

Badass Bloggettes
She’s Everything is the fourth book in the Hopelessly Devoted series by Gen Ryan.  It is the lovely conclusion to Parker’s story.  For me, the first book, When We Were Young and She’s Everything are my favorites in the series.  What I enjoy most is that Gen Ryan does an excellent job giving her readers a realistic look at the struggles of working through PTSD and its impact on their family and friends.

Unlike most readers, I never hated Parker although I did question how his story would play out
Amazeballs Book Addicts
4 1/2 Stars!

She's Everything is book four in the Hopelessly Devoted series. You should probably read the first three before reading this one. If you don't want to read all of them bare minimum you need to read book 3, More Than Words, before this one. In this one we pick up with Parker and Arya where we left off in More Than Words. Parker is really struggling but he is trying to be the best he can be for Arya. Arya is strong character. She's had a troubled past. I loved that these characters are
Sharon Kallenberger Marzola
I love Parker's story and the conclusion of this series is the best of the four, in my opinion.

If you don't have time to read four books right now, read the last two that are Parker's story. Parker's story is a realistic view of a soldier fighting PTSD. Gen Ryan is an excellent writer. Well done.

Full review on Badass Bloggettes:
Sassy Southern
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is the follow up to More Than Words and they need to be read in order.
Just when Parker Matthews believed he had finally gotten his life straightened out he is hit by a tragedy that has left him reeling and back to rock bottom.
Arya Danvers hoped the news she gave Parker would be enough to get him on the right track but instead it pushed him the other way. She has left Parker and headed back to her parents for their support and time and space for Parker to figure out what he needs.
Will P
Rebecca Austin
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-sassy
When I first read When We Were Young I hated Parker for what he put Rainey through but I knew he was also in a very bad spot from what he saw in the war which was why he did what he did.

When we get a closer look at how Parker and Emily grew up things become so much clearer and I understood why Parker did what he did as he lived through the war and his two best friends did not and he had survivor’s guilt on top of everything else. Then there was everything with Emily and it was no wonder he cras
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It picks up where the last book ends! I'm glad to learn more about these characters and the romance they have developed. It was sad to see them struggling a little though. It made the setting and characters seem more realistic as real life people fight and struggle. I'm glad that this author explored these issues!

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Megan Lowe
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The title may be she’s everything, but this book is everything. It was perfect. It had everything you wanted and needed from this series. I laughed, I cried, I loved.
If you haven’t picked up this series you need to, like yesterday!
Gen hit this out of the park and I can’t wait to see what she comes up with next!
Tena Barnes
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was another great book. The heartache and love made this story

Parker story made ma feel so many different emorions. As i write this review i am crying. What he had to go through about rip my heart out. The love he has for Arya is what save his life or at least that's what he say. I would highly recommend this story or the series
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~~

This book was everything that a romance reader could ask for in a book. It has changed my mind about Parker completely. His story was amazing.
Shalom Bellamy
Barbara J Higgins
May 17, 2018
Mozella Jones
Jun 25, 2018
Gen Ryan is an international best-selling author that spends her days as a forensic psychologist filling the minds of college students with everything they need to know to be good at their jobs. From profiling, to interrogation and ending with her absolute favorite, serial killers. Her nights, however, are spent crafting stories that will tear a reader’s heart out and twist their minds at the same ...more

Hopelessly Devoted (4 books)
  • When We Were Young (Hopelessly Devoted Book 1)
  • Out of Goodbyes (Hopelessly Devoted #2)
  • More Than Words (Hopelessly Devoted #3)