Start by marking “Beware Of Memories” as Want to Read:
Beware Of Memories

Beware Of Memories

A mix of mystery science fiction international intrigue with a touch of romance Beware of Memories leaves the reader wanting for nothing except the next book in the series.
Published February 25th 2018 by Double Dragon eBooks

To ask other readers questions about Beware Of Memories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beware Of Memories

Start your review of Beware Of Memories
Seraphia
Beware of Memories by Patrick K. Jaynes and Darlien C. Breeze is a unique science fiction novel with mystery twists woven in. The story starts off with more of a sci-fi twist with characters who are endeavoring to accomplish something that so many before them have declared impossible. Finally able to secure a financial backer after showing him the possibilities of the technology that he is not 100% on board with, these characters are eager to move forward. But here is where the sci-fi goes deepe ...more
Tom Burkholder
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
In the book Beware Of Memories, authors Patrick K. Jaynes and Darlien C. Breeze writes about a group of aliens that look human and have used their technology to make a machine that brings back to mind a memory that we focus on, helping us to relive that memory. But in so doing they want to plant thoughts into the minds of people that are in charge. This is leading up an to all out invasion of the planet.
This was an ok science fiction read. The concept was good but the dialogue and characte
Tanya
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a wonderful read and I hope there will be more to come. Be prepared to get booked and wanting so much more.

Pat Eroh
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great sci-fi with a touch of mystery and adventure. I definitely love this new series and cannot wait for the next book! Awesome action with characters that are wonderful. Keep these books coming.

Jo
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Surprised by the final twist of the novel. I liked the mixed stories and universes.

#BewareOfMemories #NetGalley
Jul 31, 2018
Cheryll Orrison Thayer
Aug 07, 2018
Darlien
Jun 11, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sep 30, 2018