Start by marking “Fast Ride (Tracy Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fast Ride (Tracy Brothers, #1)

Fast Ride

(Tracy Brothers #1)

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  23 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
A sexy ride to fun times, finding your rhythm, and forever love will delight romance readers as Michelle Dayton makes her Crimson Romance debut.

Jen Appleton is the woman who always says yes. To her boss. To her employees. To charity. To everyone except herself. But when she rear-ends a red Porsche on her way home from a nasty day at work and the man driving the midlife-cr
Published April 30th 2018 by Crimson Romance

Jessica *The Lovely Books*
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
The start of Fast Ride was perfect! The way Garrett and Jen met was sexy, unique, and cute—hello, Red Porsche! What started off as instant chemistry and a one night stand, ended up being something so much more. Something insanely hot. I’d like to go ahead and say the sex scenes were on point!

When I say the chemistry that held the two main characters together was what made the book, believe me. I felt the emotions deep within my soul. Now I’m all giddy wanting to read the book again.

Jen is havi
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: didi-reviews

Fast Ride is a story about finding love when you least expect it. Jen and Garrett have massively hot chemistry from the get-go and act on it, the problem is each has their eye on someone else and they decide to help each other get their respective man/woman, tables turn and throughout their plan they end up falling for each other.  Fast ride is funny, sexy and full of heart, a great read for a day at the beach or a couple of hours to escape from reality.
Sofia Lazaridou
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Don't let the title fool you, this book has nothing to do with races and fast cars.A Ferrari might be involved, but there is nothing more than that. The blurb does a great job of explaining what is going on in this book without giving away too much, so there is no need for me to say anything about the story. I couldn't understand why the hero was so fixed on his ex-girlfriend until he admitted some things to himself and I could finally see why he was so hung up on a woman who made it clear that ...more
Ellie
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Color me surprised

I'd never heard of this author. Don't even know when - or why - I downloaded the sample of this book because it's not something I would normally choose. But I read through it anyway fully expecting it to suck...and wound up loading the entire thing.
I loved it, and the joke is on me.

Yeah, this is steamy, very much so, but it isn't filthy, smutty kink. The sex scenes aren't described with a load of gutter words, either. The MC's chemistry is pretty much through the roof and was
Amber - TBR Book Blog
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
When I read the blurb about Jen being someone who is always a “yes” woman, I knew I had to read this story. As one myself, I wanted to see/read how she got out of the mindset to help and please everyone.

I think Jen and Garrett were the perfect match. They can both help each other out except they have too much chemistry to remain just Friends with benefits.

A good story that I hope Justin gets as well!
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
This is my first book by this author and I am impressed with her work. Fast Ride was a great, quick read full of emotions. I truly loved both characters and loved watching their relationship develop. I look forward to reading more from this author.
Jos
No rating a dnf for me

I am not sure what it was exactly but just wasn't connecting with the characters and/or storyline. Everything between them started off so quick and kinda for me, unbelievable.
Bec_BookMagicReviews
Jen Appleton wants her boss, but he doesn't treat her any different than as an employee. So, maybe it's time to move on and when she rear-ends an expensive car, she can't help but say yes to a night of passion with the man driving. However, she soon finds herself becoming more involved with Garrett Tracy in an effort to help him get his ex back. Will Jen and Garrett be able to walk away from each other once she's helped him or will they fight for their chance at happy ever after?

This is the seco
Julie
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2018
Let me preface this by saying:

1. I generally hate contemporary romance.
2. I don't like watching sports.
3. I don't like heroes who give heroines nicknames.
4. Dark moments in romance often make me roll my eyes.
5. I think Chicago-style hot dogs are gross.
6. I haven't had a good book hangover in eight months.

I know I don't sound like a romance fan, but I am. It can just be really hard to find something that resonates with me. And yet. AND YET, my friends. This little novella melted my cold, cynica
Lilly Charysma
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a great read, with hot scenes, with funny moments, with smart characters. It is a very quick read, not only because of the length, but also because it is very easy to absorb the story and appreciate the characters.

Everything starts with a bump. More or less… and a spilled yogurt that cased a sexy dress, that affected the guy whose car got hit. Ok, you get the point from the blurb! She hits him, they feel the attraction, they have a one night stand (or so they say) which is also a
Andrea Guy
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fast Ride is the first book by Michelle Dayton that I've read. Color me impressed. I love finding new authors. This is a quick read, less than 200 pages. To be honest, I've always found this to the be about the perfect length for a romance novel. Its all those Harlequin novels I read in high school.

Michelle crafted characters that were fun and likable. Jen and Garrett really have a great chemistry together and the premise of getting Jen to help him win back his ex is a great one. Now granted sin
Lovey Dovey Books
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Michelle Dayton captivates her audience with Fast Ride, the first in a new series featuring the Tracy Brothers. Garrett Tracy and Jen Appleton are complete opposites, but after one night of passion they find their attraction goes far deeper.

Fast Ride has an emotional depth I wasn't expecting for a story of this length. It's fast-paced, but long enough to form a connection with the characters and get involved in their dreams and desires. Jen is someone who always does more for others than for her
Jennifer Pierson
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fast Ride was a book that I really loved, but wished was longer, although it packed a punch. Jen's the type of woman who always puts everyone before herself, and always says yes to whatever anyone needs. After a particularly horribly bad day at work, she literally runs into Garrett Tracy, or his expensive car that is, and things look up when she spends the hottest night of her life with him. But then he needs her help getting his ex back, and she agrees to help him. See, Jen & Garrett have s ...more
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥

***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

I was pleasantly surprised by Fast Ride. I have to admit when I signed up for this one I was curious but also cautious because I have been in a certain mood as of late and this book is opposite of that mood. Fast Ride was a book I easily read in one afternoon, it is a good book to relax on the couch and just read. It was funny, sexy, and sweet and so much more that you will discover once you give this on
Ree
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When I requested this title by a completely new-to-me author, I was expecting a hot, sexy story - which I did get. I was, however, blown away by the fullness of this book. Though short, it's filled with loads of emotion and awesomely entertaining characters.

Jen & Garrett are a couple whose story sucked me in and kept me riveted. I enjoyed the way the author brought them together and kept them in touch with each other. Their character growth and development was well done. I loved the way that
Mariah Bowman
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A definite twist on romance

Such a great twist on the premise of insta love. It's insta chemistry that grows. I enjoyed the different journey to the hea. Great characters and story.
Obsessive Book Nerd Lauren
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a fun read! Fast Ride was a quick, sexy romance that once I picked it up I didn't want to put it down. I love Jen and Garrett. Their romance and friendship was just so fun to read. I can't wait for Justin's story next!

I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. To read more reviews like this one, check out Obsessive Book Nerd!
Vivi Chatzikiriakou
" An amazing story about finding real love in thenplace they never expected. Michelle Dayton delivers a majorly sweet romance, perfect to help you escape for a while from all things difficult. "

Book rates: 5 romantic stars
Plot: 5stars
Characters: 5starts
Writing: 5stars
Pacing: 5stars
Cover: 4+stars

Hero: Garrett Tracy
Heroine: Jennifer Appleton

"I received a complimentary copy of this book and have volunteered to leave a review."

This is the first book I have read by Michelle Dayton and I have to say
Shelves: 4-stars

Contemporary Romance.

Dual-POV.

Book #1 of a new series.

Addictiveness: Highly addictive. It was a steamy, fun read, easily done in one sitting.
Character: hero 5/5, heroine 4.5/5, secondary characters 5/5, growth 5/5, real 5/5 Both main characters were easy to love, connect and understand. Jen was an amazing heroine. She was smart, hardworking, caring and savvy. Her part on the deal was my favorite. She not only knew how to play the game, but she was really loyal. Garrett was hot and horny.
Sharrice Aleshire
Dan
Steve Weber
Sherry
Apr 05, 2018
There are only three things Michelle Dayton loves more than sexy and suspenseful novels: her family, the city of Chicago, and Mr. Darcy. Michelle dreams of a year of world travel – as long as the trip would include weeks and weeks of beach time. As a bourbon lover and unabashed wine snob, Michelle thinks heaven is discussing a good book over an adult beverage.

Tracy Brothers (2 books)
  • Quick Fall (Tracy Brothers, #2)