Start by marking “ScandiKitchen Christmas: Recipes and traditions from Scandinavia” as Want to Read:
ScandiKitchen Christmas: Recipes and traditions from Scandinavia

ScandiKitchen Christmas: Recipes and traditions from Scandinavia

Let Bronte Aurell of The ScandiKitchen Café show you how to celebrate your Christmas Scandi-style by sharing her delicious recipes and family traditions with you.

Anyone who has ever been in Scandinavian in December will know that Scandinavians really love Christmas. From huddling up in candlelit snowed-in cottages to consuming glögg at every opportunity, Christmas is peak-
Published October 9th 2018 by Ryland Peters Small

To ask other readers questions about ScandiKitchen Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about ScandiKitchen Christmas

Meredith
Dec 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: cookery, denmark
So I made the seeded rolls, which were great, but I've read it like eight times now and the recipe definitely doesn't tell you [when] to put the seeds in - I had to figure it out, which wasn't hard, but it affected the consistency of the dough at different steps, and led to some amount of wariness that could have been alleviated if there had been a comment in the recipe.
And I made the Norwegian and the Swedish meatballs, except the Norwegian ones were unbearably salty (and the Swedish ones were
Megan
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I read it in one day so it's a quick read but I really enjoyed the insights into Christmas traditions in Sweden, Denmark and Norway. I can't wait to try the recipes and feel like this book does give you some actual authentic recipes to give you a true feel of Scandinavian Christmas. And, the photos in this book are just beautiful!
Beverly
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Once again, who really ever finishes reading a good cookbook. Exactly the recipes I wanted for the Christmas season, written for English, Canadian and Scandinavian bakers (meaning that measurements and oven temperatures are included for all of us). And the results are always first-rate. On the shelf with the other "most used" cookbooks.
Stella
Jul 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Beautiful photos and descriptions of the holiday traditions. But recipes are a little complex with frequent use of ingredients that would have to be special ordered.
Kristina Paustian