Start by marking “Here U Are” as Want to Read:
Here U Are

Here U Are

虞扬在新学期接待到一个性格孤僻巨高的新生黎焕,发生的各种小事件让虞扬对他十分讨厌,但是相熟之后发现此人并不是想象中的那么目中无人…

Receptioning the newcomers is a task for YuYang, and he ends up helping the unsociable and towering LiHuan, the kind of person that does everything to be disliked. But after better knowing each other, he discovers that the giant isn't that bad of a person at all...
Manhua
Published 2017 by Dongman Manhua

To ask other readers questions about Here U Are, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Here U Are

Start your review of Here U Are
dania
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, manhua, 2019
Still ongoing, but I'm definitely enjoying it~
Sara
This series is still ongoing but what I've read is really good!!! I need more :3
Rennie
*Review up till Chapter 41*
5 PERFECT stars

-----------------------------------------
What's not to love about this webtoon? It's amazing! These are the reasons I love it:

No Unnecessary Tears

YuYang's character and personality is, in a very refreshing way, different from the initial impression he gave

Both male leads can take care of themselves. Neither is wimpy

The pace is good, dialogue is realistic, and reactions to certain situations are not exaggerated

The bullies are not even as
E.
So far 3,5-4 *

It's quite general and tropey at times but the characters are interesting and likable and the art is neat, expressive, and pretty. I would say that it was improving as the story progresses so I hope for a higher final rating.

__________________________

insta | twitter | blog | booksirens | duolingo
Maria
Mar 30, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Feeling really down these days. Need my comfort reading. That’s it. And let me tell you: this webcomic served me what I ordered. Very cute, heartwarming and chill. I’ll be following the updates from now on. Well done.
Maso
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: webtoons
finally a fucking main character who's mature, smart, confident and savage!! he just knows his shit
L.C. Perry
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
ALLLL THEEEEE STAAAARSSSSSS~

Y'all this comic is so good. SO GOOD. OMG. Like I'm crying cause I caught up with all the chapters that are out a few days ago and I just want more. I need more.

This comic covers issues in a way that I haven't seen from other BL comics before. The characters are amazing. The artwork is stunning. There are so many relatable moments in this comic and it isn't over the top or unrealistic or overdramatic.

It's just...a masterpiece. Now technically, the comic is still
Shey
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this story so much. Both of the protagonists are compelling. I like how LiHuan is so sweet and kind and it makes me sad to see how many people misjudge him because of his built. YuYoung is funny, smart and doesn't take any bs. The thing that is brothering me a little bit though is that he often doesn't seem to know when to stop when he uses offense as his defence and gets a bit too rough for my taste. But at the same time I do understand his feelings and of course having a perfect ...more
Nino Du Sang
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a good story, I love the plot, the characters and their developments, how well portrayed it shows the struggles of being gay, and how it explores falling in love with your friend and a friend of the same sex, as well as accepting your feelings and sometimes the feelings of rejection, grief and letting go.
Susan
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Definitely more of a BL feel than I was expecting. Whereas TAMEN DE GUSHI is in a more idealized world, this story does deal with homophobia in a way that feels pretty accurate to the present generation (i.e. a lot of people our age & younger are fine, though there are jerks, as there tend to be, no matter the culture; the most crushing experiences are the result of our parents & older relatives, who in the name of "wanting what's best for us" neglects our needs and casually erodes away ...more
Ameena
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Genuinely such a wholesome read. At first, I wasn't so sure about this. Once I started reading it though I really grew to love all the characters and side plots. The two main characters have such a refreshing dynamic that doesn't really follow the stereotypical shy-stoic-person-falls-in-love-with-energetic-extrovert. There's so many layers to pick apart with YuYang and LiHuan that I don't mind it being a slow burn. I think my only issue is all the miscommunication from YuYang's part but as the ...more
Gretel
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, yaoi
It's still ongoing and there are no real volumes but I got to the newest chapter (60) and it's so freaking good: funny, great style, enjoyable characters, entertaining story, enough self-awareness to make it fun and overall a delight.

Now I just have to wait for each new chapter...oh, the pain.

Updated:
Am at chapter 78. Please gimme more!
Andrea Graffe
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story isn’t extraordinary but the art is beautiful and the characters are cute and fun. Quite enjoyable! :)
Az
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's not super predictable and the personalities are actually really different from the initial impressions. They aren't generic and it's an entertaining read.
Fa6ma
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I NEEDD MORE!
ro
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
this is still ongoing but up to ch 68 i love it so much.... the art is so pretty and i love the characters and their arc
Adam Bernard
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A very nice slice of life bl that’s isn’t cliche and boring
Annabelle
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m not even ashamed to say that I am obsessed with this. YES YES YES.
Nta
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
this is the cutest manhua i have read
majiqcarpet
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
so beautiful! i love it !! it's so warm, can't wait for more
Anna C
Romance : 2 stars
Storytelling : 4 stars
Worldbuilding : 4 stars

3.5 stars for chap 1-77

Gleaming review everywhere for this manhua. I too, bestowed many stars for its elements. I agree the artwork is very detailed, clean, well-proportioned, realistic and of course, nice. It's not often we have webcomic author who can draw background as nice as this (oh I know some, but it's kinda rare imho).
Character-wise, contrary to most people who love Yuyang
Aranza Marquez
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!

Very addictive!
merve
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lgbtqiap, webcomics
how am i gonna sleep not knowing what’s going to happen next ¿¿¿¿ aaaa
Hataipat
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can't get enough of this... lihuan is so timid but very determined. I love him so much (T_T) still waiting for updates though!!!
Emseds
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This yaoi webtoon is a good one
Jummai
May 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
My heart! They are so cute.
Shawnie Nicole
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Still ongoing its on chapter 78 right now
Dorianne
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*i'm all caught up so i'll consider this read hahha*

*chapter 54*
Jeelann | جيلان
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I spent 3 hours straight reading instead of studying for my exams.
Yaay me. But totally WORTH IT!
Brittney Bower