Start by marking “Their First Fall (Firsts, #3)” as Want to Read:
Their First Fall (Firsts, #3)

Their First Fall

(Firsts #3)

Their First Fall

Keeka
Alone in the world, after her mother’s death, she tries to find the life she dreamed of as a child.

Trucker
Alone in the world the family he felt part of began to fall apart, as his dreams of being an NFL quarterback become his reality.

What happens when everything you had is gone, everything you wished for seems to be in arms reach, and your world begins
Published 2018 by MJ Fields

To ask other readers questions about Their First Fall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Their First Fall

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

THEIR FIRST FALL: Is a Full length, romance novel by new to me Author ‘MJ Fields’ Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ In this we meet ‘Trucker & Keeka’ In two parts.

After quitting school seventeen year old Keeka leaves behind the town she’d loved so much and makes her way to Syracuse a place that brought such happy memories of a younger life. It’s here that she literally bumps into Trucker on his twenty-first birthday
Anna Valsa
Jun 10, 2018 added it
Shelves: not-safe
Heather andrews
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Trucker sure has confidence in himself, "all you’re gonna be needing to do is rest and recover. I play hard, Ray, and I don’t quit until I effing win.” Trucker is not a sharing man, "...And if you think I wouldn’t kill some mothereffer if you let him do **** to you, you’re lying to yourself.” Trucker is sometimes confused by his woman, "...She whips her shirt up and unhooks one cup of her bra. Effing trap door. “What the eff are you doing?” I ask, standing up in front of her." I really liked thi ...more
Michele McMullen
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Keeka and Trucker what a beautiful story.
Trucker is a college football player for the Syracuse Orangemen . He is on the path to great things . He doesn't have a what we call a normal family. His mother comes and goes from his father and his life and it is always tumultuous. He does though have the support of his friends and teammates , they are his true family.
Keeka, she has such a sad difficult childhood. Her mother was at a constant battle with her mental illness and once she took her life she
Elizabeth Clinton
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whatever you are doing just stop and pick up this book. Their First Fall is a read that will have you laughing out loud, shedding that tear and just knowing that you are reading words that will have you feeling it all the way down into your soul.
Trucker is a man looking toward greatness, he is the Quarterback for SU, a great teammate, a great friend comes from dysfunction but knows deep down he will be great one day it’s all in the goals. What he doesn’t expect is literally bumping into Keeka.
K
April Symes
Their First Fall is sweet, steamy, humorous and a story full of Feels!! Keeka and Trucker have this super-hot chemistry when they first meet and it carries throughout the story. Trucker is a beautiful man, yet he is a man with a broken soul. Things from his past were not good and have left him with emotional scars. It even has affected his relationships to the point that he doesn’t trust. He comes across as this strong, overly confident, sexy man when really at times he wasn’t all that confident ...more
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Whew! This one was tugged so hard at the heartstrings. This is Trucker and Keeka's story. readers familiar with the author will recognize them from other books. However, these two needed to tell their own story.

I am always a champion for the broken hero and man does Trucker fit the bill. He is a star athlete but he doesn't like to admit the life that shaped him. Push come to shove, he lives up to those low expectations when the sh*t finally hits the wall. Keeka comes from nothing but loss and l
Diane Holtry
💥#BOOM 💥Trucker and Keeka stole my heart! ❤

MJ Fields paints a beautiful picture with her words which makes me feel as though I'm living the story with the characters.

This story elicited almost every feeling imaginable .. crying sad tears for the pasts and the beliefs of what they thought couldn't be .. laughing for the hilarious ER scene (oh boy did I LOL) .. frustration, anger, confusion .. and most importantly.. LOVE!

The theme of a broken soul rings true throughout while you hope for a HEA. I
Ivy
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These types of books are journeys. They aren't a quick race to the end and they aren't always an easy read, but they're life and they're beautiful. This is the story for Trucker and Keeka and if you've read other books by this author, then you may recognize these names, but now you get their story.

Their story is not perfect, but it's theirs. I definitely want to kick some sense into both of them, but I think their story wouldn't be the same without the journey the had to take.

If you're ready t
Michelle
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Outstanding. This book is amazing as always MJ Fields had done it again. Keeka and Trucker's story is a modern day happily ever after. This book has it all the laughter, tears, and a heartbreaking storyline. The characters are easy to relate to and loveable. This is possibly one of my all time favorite books ever.
J. Grandison
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is going to be kind of sappy as most of my Legacy reviews are because the Legacy series mean so much to me. It has taking me hours to find the words to even do this review because I had to get my emotions in check.

Trucker is...he just is. Coming from a family with an in-and-out mother, in for a few weeks or a couple of weeks and then out for even longer and a dad who allowed it and worked hard but did not give his son the attention he needed. Then he meets Logan Links at school and he was b
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
MJ Fields has done it again with this amazing book! I'm so in love with Keeka and Trucker that I'm not sure where to start this review! I loved watching these two grow into the people they became. It's the events throughout their lives that lead them to be who they are. This book was sexy, sweet, funny, and heart wrenching! We met Keeka and Trucker in the Firsts Series! I loved getting to read their story though! It's so complex and multilayered!

Trucker...where to begin with this beautifully bro
Three Chicks
Jun 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

I have such mixed emotions about this book. MJ Fields' writing is always reader worthy. However...the main character, Trucker...nope. Just nope.

I wasn't a fan of this guy's in the First series and now his and Keeka's story is told on Their First Fall. Now as far as Keeka goes, other than being a doormat for Trucker, she's sweet and kind hearted and just cares too much. She had a crap childhood, but had done all she can to rise above it.

Trucker is on the fast track to
Lisa Icard
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Took a bit of time for this story but good book!
Selena Lanovara-scott
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally MJ is backing . I loved this story and I didnt have to have a backlog of who is who . Trucker and Keeka College Football Star turns Pro meets Gyspe Bartender. Little Ray and his endearment with scratching behind her ear so cute. Robby that kid priceless hysterical.

Keeka trying to just live and be happy. Her mom had mental illness and died. Keeka been own her own for along time. She goes back to a time she felt like it was home. To get a job she has to leave a few truths out to get a job.
Tammy  Tracy
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OK I admit it took till chapter 2 to figure out who this book was about and then I was totally hooked.
Keeka had a terrible heartbreaking life and finally found her place in the world at such a young age. Trucker is so focused on his future plans for football he doesn't want anything to get in his way. Trucker and Keeka meet and nothing is the same. I love that all the Crew are a part of the story, we know the background from London and Logan's stories. I cannot wait for more.
Tania's Book Blog
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Trucker and Keeka, ❤. These two reminded me so much of my other two favorite couple, Tessa and Lucas. The only difference was that Trucker was a bit more mature than the Lucas was at that age.

Trucker was going places, his eyes set on becoming pro. Keeka only wanted to be happy and live in the moment. She had no intentions of holding back Trucker. They met in the most unexpected way and he was smitten from the beginning. He pursued her until she caved. How could she not?! He was funny and actuall
Angel
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the story between Trucker and Keeka. They both have a rough family history and one would think that this would be the driving force to bring them together but instead it pushes them apart. Keeka never wanted Trucker to lose sight of what he was working towards and wanted him to live his dream. Of course after much angst, they eventually work through their issues and have their HEA.
MJ wrote another great book that could be read as a stand alone.
Debbie Eichler
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Moments, Truths and Tales

Arrogant football star meets sexy but innocent bartender and moments are made. This book will take you on an emotional roller coaster but in the absolute best way. This is my favorite MJ Fields book to date. If you are a fan of hers this is a must read!!!
Tammy Moody hall
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this is an AMAZING READ I have to say I think this book is my favorite out of the three trucker is a cocky sob sexy as hell and keeka is a sweet loving girl that has a hard time trusting
Danny Jeffery
Jun 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
In theory this can be read as a stand alone, however, I personally feel that you would benefit from reading Her First Kiss and His First Crush firstly.

Keeka and Trucker both come from damaged backgrounds and I loved watching them come together. Their connection was electric and I was really able to feel all the emotion between them.

This is a book that will really take you on an emotional rollercoaster and I have to say I experienced a wide range of emotions while reading this book ranging from
Cassandra
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Swoon worthy

How MJ writes these men you want to hate but you just can’t help but love them, is beyond me. At the end of his His First Crush I wanted to hang Trucker up by his man bits but now he is so swoon worthy. Keeka’s story about killed me to read. I can’t wait for more.
Stacy
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When I first met Trucker, I wasn't too hunt MJ Fields down and choke slam her (kidding Ms. Fields, not kidding). I had never despised a character as much as I did Trucker in His First Crush. But let me tell you, if any author can redeem a character to make me fall head over heels in love with him, it's MJ Fields.

I bawled like a baby during this book and I was so glad to see good things happen for Keeka and Trucker.

As with all MJ Fields books, I'm nervous, anxious and excited to see what this am
Shanene Wayne
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My person

You are my book person I love the feels you can always give me! Keeka and trucker came from hard backgrounds and didn’t let themselves be brought down because of it! I love how you take characters from the love series Toby and Carmen from many books ago and created new characters from them!
Jana Whaley
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Truth or Tale! Trucker and Keeka are amazing. Keeka has a past she's trying to get away from and Trucker is the same. When they crash into each other they crash hard. Trucker has dreams that no one can get in the way of. Keeka just wants to be happy no matter what. They came from home they don't want for themselves, they want better. One big secret is all it takes to make it fall apart. There's love and lose, heartache and mending. Some things aren't meant to be.....
Christine
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazingly emotional journey. Trucker is one amazing man. He is also a very complicated caring alpha man. Keeka is one strong amazing woman. They have an amazing connection and the chemistry between them is off the charts. Love that they are able to live for the moment. Could not wait to see where this story was going. Must read.
Christa Bohannan
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stop what you are doing. Take the time and devour this book. Keeka and Truckers story is amazing. MJ always writes strong women but I think Keeka takes the cake. I can only hope and strive to be as strong as she is.
Veronica LaRoche
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book will give you all the feels. Trucker & Keeka will take you on an emotional rollercoaster ride that you won’t want to get off of. Trucker & Keeka have been through so much and together they will get through anything. At times Trucker will have you cursing him out and then swooning. The connection that they have is off the charts that will have you rooting for them to find their HEA. Absolutely a must read that will have you reading non stop.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced
Rita
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another 5 star read!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed Trucker and Keeka’s story, they appeared first in London and Logan’s story, as Trucker is London’s best friend, but you don’t need to have read the others to read this one.

Trucker Cohen, is the star Quarterback for SU, on the cusp of finally achieving his goal of becoming an NFL player. He can be arrogant and at first I wasn’t sure about him, but overall he is a great friend and teammate. But, he can’t be too perfect and that lies with him being a bit o
  • The Forest of Shadow and Bones (Guardian Academy: Dash's Series #1)
  • Restricted - Volume One (Restricted, #1)
  • Kick
  • Bullets and Bluebonnets (Ex Ops #6)
  • Maybe Never
  • House of Aces (House of Aces, #1)
  • Everlasting Love (Sulfur Heights, #6)
  • Bottom Line: Nomad Bikers (Devil's Due MC, #6)
  • Rock Hard (BAD Alpha Dads)
  • Lost Seraphine (Seraphine Trilogy, #2)
  • Lunangelique's Sleeping Gods
  • Skyscrapers & Camelot (Renovate, #1)
  • The Rival (Washington Rampage #3)
  • Earth (The Invasion Trilogy #1)
USA Today Bestselling author MJ FIELDS grew up on a farm surrounded by her extended family. She attributes her ability to write a realistic male character to the fact that she had a large amount of male influences in her life… that and the dirty joke books she would steal from her uncles or the farms hired help and run away laughing while they chased her yelling obscenities trying to get her to re ...more

Firsts (5 books)
  • Her First Kiss (Firsts, #1)
  • His First Crush (Firsts, #2)
  • 27 Truths About Their First Goodbye