Start by marking “The Billionaire's Claim: Obsession” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire's Claim: Obsession

The Billionaire's Claim: Obsession

(The Billionaire's Claim #1)

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  148 Ratings  ·  43 Reviews
Dominic

Elizabeth Pryce-Reed.

An angel. A virgin. My first love.

I fell for her hard and fast ten years ago...and paid the price on a night of shattering betrayal.

So I built a billion-dollar empire out of vengeance...

And now I'm coming for her.

Elizabeth

Dominic King.

A maverick. A self-made billionaire. My soul mate.

Ten years ago, he shredded my heart, even as he vowed he'd tak
Published April 26th 2018 by Four Isles Press

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Claim, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Claim

Amanda Summerlin
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I Freaking Love everything about this book, from the cover all the way to the back!!!! I could just stare at this cover for days on end!!!!!
Dominic and Elizabeth are just absolutely perfection together but because of the past they haven't spoken in 10 years! Their relationship ended in a bitter end. So, fastward to the present they are at odds with one another. Dominic wants his pound of flesh and he's out destroy Elizabeth. Will he be to late when he realizes that the past isn't what he though
Sara Archibald
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Smokes this book is hot hot hot! It grabs you within a fifth of a second and keeps you enthralled until the end. This was such an amazing read I had to read it twice. I love the characters and story line. I'm glad Elizabeth finally got her story and with smoking hot Dominic. I cannot wait to read the next chapters of Elizabeth and Dominic's story and to see how he fights for them. I received an advance reading copy for an honest review.
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Nadia Lee did a great job with this story. This book was awesome because I really could just feel the connection between the characters. It made me mad, fall in love, and tear up, just what you need on a good read!

Dominic King and Elizabeth Pryce-Reed are very flirtatious with each other at the bar he worked at. She was from a billionaire family, he was on his own raising his sister, so they were poles apart. I loved the way Dominic and Elizabeth first met, it was sweet and loving and even thoug
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Billionaire's Claim: Obsession by Nadia Lee is the first book in the The Billionaire's Claim Series. This is the story of Elizabeth Pryce-Reed and Dominic King.
Liz and Dominic met and fell in love about 10 years ago. Liz didn't want him to know that she was from a rich family and hoped he would like her for herself. Dominic was on his own raising his little sister working hard to make a living. But then things changed a trust was broken to protect their love. Now all these years later Domin
Liz
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great second chance romance!
April Symes
This is the first part of a duet by Nadia Lee and boy is it hot and angsty. This is the story of Elizabeth (Liza) and Dominic. Elizabeth Pryce-Reed and Dominic King had an insta love/ love at first sight type relationship. She was from a billionaire family, he was on his own raising his sister, so they come from complete opposite worlds yet opposites do attract. They met first at college and their love was blossoming and so beautiful and sweet-- Dominic is a man who doesn’t believe in love at fi ...more
Cee Cee Houston
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Billionaire’s Claim: Obsession is the first book in the brand new The Billionaire's Claim Series by author Nadia Lee. It’s set in the same world as the previous Billionaire books,The Pryce Family series and the Billionaires’ Brides of Convenience. In fact, this could be considered a spin-off from ‘Convenience’ as it features the sister of the men starring in those books.
This is Elizabeth’s story however and although there is mention of her brothers here, you can read it without having read a
Tara -Sexy Book Divas
Holy smokes, this book is hot hot hot! It grabs you within a fifth of a second and keeps you enthralled until the end.

This
Bibliophile  Chloe
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This is the first book I have read by Nadia, but it certainly will not be my last!

This the first part of a duet, I just finished and I already want my grabby hands on the next installment!

This is the story of Elizabeth (Liza) and Dominic.  Their chemistry is off the charts hot and when they met, they were so young! "A fifth of a second.." That's what Dominic learns, a fifth of a second is all that it takes to fall in love with someone, and he did hard!

Dominic has had a tough childhood.  Bu
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
The Billionaire’s Claim: Obsession by Nadia Lee was a great second chance romance. The characters had great chemistry and the story will grip you from the start!

Dominic King and Elizabeth Pryce-Reed met and fell in love ten years ago. But all of it changed in one night. Dominic swore he would come for his revenge and Elizabeth was left heartbroken. He is back now, but are the feelings they shared so long ago truly gone?

When Dominic and Elizabeth fell in love, it was sweet and hot, but when it a
Chantay
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story was so worth the wait! The storyline contained intrigue, intensity, angst, love and super hot romance scenes! Elizabeth Pryce-Reed and Dominic King was instantaneous “love at first sight”. Young lovers with a bright future, it was them against the world. Their love was what people could only dream of...until betrayal, lies and blackmail broke them apart. Fast forward ten years later. Dominic King is a man on a mission. He is no longer the struggling, young college student Elizabeth me ...more
Kari Hansen
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
While attending college Dominic worked two jobs and was responsible for his little sister. One of the jobs was at a bar near UCLA where he met Elizabeth and it was love at first sight.

Elizabeth is attending college and comes from a wealthy family. From the moment she saw Dominic she was smitten however she didn’t tell him about her background as she wanted their relationship to be about them and not encumbered by her lifestyle.

They were in love and happy together until it all came crashing down
Barbara
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let's be clear...this book is Book 1 of a 2 part series. In order to know how the story ends, we have to read Book 2. That being said... "Obsession" is a difficult book to put down. Although Elizabeth's character is in other books by Nadia Lee, this book can be read as a "stand alone". If you have read the other books where Elizabeth appears, you'll appreciate how her character unfolds. There is so much more to her than met the eye in the other stories. In this book, we discover Elizabeth's "ess ...more
Nicole Smith
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book of a duet. This not the typical book I read, but I'm a huge fan of Nadia Lee so I know she would get me hooked. I was right. I loved Dominic and Elizabeth together, but it's not sunshine and rainbows for these two. I can't tell you how much I disliked Elizabeth's parents and grandmother. They are some bad seeds. Dominic is all about getting revenge on Elizabeth. His one tack mind might just cost him the best thing to come into his life. My heart goes out to Elizabeth being ...more
Ree
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Daaaaayum!!! This first book of the duet is equally hot as it is suspenseful! It is sooo good!

Nadia Lee weaves a story that keeps you riveted, trying to sort out who the real villain is in Dominic & Elizabeth's seemingly star-crossed romance.

After unwittingly crushing Dominic King's world a decade earlier, Elizabeth Pryce-Reed finds herself no less immune to the feelings his mere presence evokes. Still out for blood without the full story, Dominic is determined to hurt her the way she did hi
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I didn't know this was part of a duet originally, so there is a cliffhanger. BUT the conclusion comes within a few weeks so woo hoo!!

I really liked Dominic and Elizabeth's relationship at the very beginning. While I wished things had been more open, I understand why they weren't and why they couldn't see each other any longer. But I still have so many unanswered questions about Elizabeth and her background and her decisions she's made. I guess those will get answered in the next part.

I definit
Naomi Connor
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Naomi / Scandalous Book Blog***

HOT HOT HOT!!!

This book was completely captivating.
Dominic and Elizabeth were perfect together but due to the past they have became estranged.

When they first met, Dominic was bringing up his little sister and just barely getting by, however Elizabeth cam from a wealthy family but she never disclosed that information simply wanting to be loved for just being her.

Years later Dominic is out for revenge but will he le
Sammie Shorter
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Poignant and tear inducing

I've been waiting on Elizabeth's story for quite sometime and boy it did not disappoint. She had to essentially give up her dreams to satisfy her manipulative family and she has become a shell of herself over the last 10yrs. Dominic has continued to mistrust her and hurt her even deeper. I cried so much reading this story. She has to have her HEA because she has given up so much and is still suffering. I am on pins waiting for the conclusion to her story. Dominic needs
Kelsey
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So worth the wait!

Knowing this was book one of a duet had me debating if I wanted to read it now or wait until the second one was released to read it together. But I just couldn't wait! Believe it or not I thought Blake's story was one of my favorites but it has nothing on Elizabeth's. I loved part 1 of her story and could not put it down. I can't wait to read the conclusion, but I'm going to be really sad since she the last of the Pryce-Reeds. Two thumbs up to Nadia for another amazing book!
Amie Peterson
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing as always. Nadia Lee has done it again.
Oh Man. I had NO IDEA the turmoil that Elizabeth has been going through. She seems all put together and then find out she has so many layers you will never unravel them. And Dominic. Yum. I just want to devour him. He’s such a doll even tho he tries so hard to hate Elizabeth. I absolutely cannot wait for the next book to come out. Absolutely stunning!!
Suzzie
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received this book as an ARC. I voluntarily give my review. This is my honest review. First off this is an excellent book. It grabs your attention and keeps it throughout the entire book. My only complaint is it ends with a cliff hanger. I will be waiting on the next installment. This is worth the wait but I’m impatient to see how it truly ends. Wonderful author and a great book. I highly recommend this book.
Helene
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read the series from the beginning and have not been disappointed. However, in this book, Nadia Lee takes it to a whole new level.

Elizabeth and Dominic have had a love/hate/love relationship. A relationship that was was choreographed by family.

There is also demons from Elizabeth’s past come back to haunt her.

You’ll have to read the book to see how it all plays out. You will not me disappointed.
Marliz
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
SO good!

This is probably the best in this series. It ends in a cliffhanger and I simply can’t wait to see how this story ends!
Iman
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
Got bored...The story moved at a path too slow for me
Kara
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh holy sweet mother! This book was off the charts HOTT!! Elizabeth and Dominic are sizzling right from the start! The heat and the steam was enough to burn my kindle up! I was pulled right into the story and I can't wait for more!
Mindy Mccray
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Amazing book filled with all kinds of twists! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Pam Washington
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This book!

Love at first sight, head-over-heels romance, Kindle-burning smexiness, a little mystery.....just so good! The pace is perfect, the pages flew by. I've never been disappointed with a Nadia Lee book. I can't wait to read what's next for this couple.
Melanie Milburn
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finallly! Elizabeth’s story! I loved her story! You finally discover what has made her into the driven head of the family foundation and the cause of the bit of sadness behind her eyes. You will love her even more once you’ve read this. I can’t bear the wait for Redemption!
rowena leonor
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
👍👍

I have read all books of Ms Nadia Lee and i could say i am a fan... but this particular book really captured my heart.. i felt the pain Elizabeth Pryce-Reed suffers to keep her love from harm... beneath the facade lies the truth that she’s a wreck BUT definitely a warrior who protects her family and love from harm in a quiet and discreet way.. every word, sentence and paragraph of this book really captured my attention and i can’t wait for the final book... I salute you Ms Nadia Lee 😊❤❤

Nancy D
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For Elizabeth, he was her first love, her soul mate, for Dominic, he fell within the first few seconds. When family tears them apart, Dominic wants revenge and Elizabeth is the one he wants to pay. This story has everything going for it, blackmail, stalkers, family problems. You will keep turning the pages to see what will happen next in the lives of Dominic and Elizabeth and the rest of the Pryce family. Will Elizabeth and Dominic ever be able to move on? Will Elizabeth be able to be herself or ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Bilingual former management consultant Nadia Lee has lived in four different countries and enjoyed many adventures and excellent food around the globe. In the last eight years, she has kissed stingrays, got bitten by a shark, ridden an elephant and petted tigers.

She shares an apartment overlooking a river and palm trees in Japan with her husband, winter white hamsters and an ever-widening pile of

The Billionaire's Claim (2 books)
  • The Billionaire's Claim: Redemption