Start by marking “The Healer (Rise of the Pride, #7)” as Want to Read:
The Healer (Rise of the Pride, #7)

(Rise of the Pride #7)

Rise of the Pride, Book 7

Harold Blackwell, the pride’s healer, never imagined he’d be working to save the enemy. He took an oath the day he graduated from human medical school; to learn how to care for the sick and injured, but he never planned on saving a wolf.

Luna Ray was scared and alone when she was rescued from the labs that studied shifters. Her family had
ebook
Published May 22nd 2018 by Theresa Hissong

To ask other readers questions about The Healer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Healer

Jerecho
The Healer was a fascinating read. Shorter than its predecessor but equally pack of love and the likes.

Love is for everyone. It's the universal language understand by each and every species of our world and beyond.

The moon will be shining bright and the cat will never leave her side...
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018

This is Harold the packs healer’s book. His love comes in an unusual form. As soon as Harold sees her his panther knows she is their mate. But how can she, when she is a wolf and he is a panther. What starts out as concern for his patient quickly develops into much more.

Luna is trying to recover from her time as a hostage. She also knows right away that Harold is her mate. She also know
Kathy Wideman
I love this series so much. This is the seventh book in the series and they need to be read in order. Pride is back from a rescue mission. They found more than just the people they are looking for. This Harold the packs healer’s book. His love comes in an unusual form. Luna is one of the people the pack rescued. As soon as Harold sees her his wolf knows she is their mate. But how can she, when she is a wolf and he is a panther. Harold is torn between how he feels and the fact that she is a wolf. ...more
Sherry Koch
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the 7th book in the Rise of the Pride – a series that I just love to read! I am so glad Harold, the pride’s doctor, finally found his mate, even though it was the last thing he expected. Luna, was being held hostage with other shifter’s and comes to the Shaw Pride after the guardians saved Luna and the others from their captivity. What starts out as concern for his patient quickly develops into much more. Harold, was always present as the pride’s healer in the previous books and I loved ...more
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED and definitely recommend!!

Like ALL of the books in this FANTASTIC series, The Healer was a great book that had a very loving and wonderful storyline. The only existing white wolf left, Luna who was being violated and experimented on by the Community, was saved by Evie and brought to the Shaw Pride along with the Guardians. Luna felt alone and scar she shed, even though she was surrounded by the panthers of Talon's Pride, the females mated to the Guardians and Theo who was considered her Al
Linda
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is Book 7 in the Rise of the Pride series. Luna was rescued by the Pride from a very bad situation. She meets Harold, who is the pride’s doctor. She’s a rare white wolf which makes for a very unusual scenario in the story. This was more of a sweet love story than the other books in the series. Theresa Hissong tells us a lot in this short story. The only thing that might have made it better is if she could have written another 10,000 pages. We can never have too much of the Pride. I loved it ...more
Melody Hillier
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Harold the packs healer, is a wonderful caring male who we have seen on and off through out the series. And Now we finally get to see his Happy ending.. though it comes in a rare strange way, Luna is one of the rare white wolves that no one really knows much about, they are very different from all the others, they are not Feral creatures, set out to kill all others.
The two have may obsticals to over come, so read along with us and find out how or if it can happen...
this book was amazing and kept
Carol Dawn
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved this series! Like, COMPLETELY LOVED THIS WHOLE FREAKING SERIES! My only complaint about Book 7. I do wish it was a bit longer. I mean I am tired and I should go to sleep so the short book was a good thing lol. But, I have been interested in the Healers story since the start and I felt a little...underwhelmed. I wanted more. But..I can't wait for Dane's story. I'm going in search for a Facebook fan page so I can keep up to date!
Melinda Workman
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have always been curious about Harold ( The Healer) throughout the series. I thought he was super sexy. Well, this book did not disappoint and was worth the wait! I loved Harold and Luna's story as well as catching snippets about what is happening to the rest of the Pride. It was romantic, sexy, drama, mystery and also opens the door for cross species mating. WooHoo!! If you love shifter novels and haven't read this series then I would recommend The Rise of the Pride 100%.
Sonia
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Seventh in series.Needs to be read in order. The Healer finally gets his story but it seemed to be short and not really as good as others in series,maybe a little rushed I feel.Panthers had been told that wolves were feral and not to be trusted but when Luna is brought into the pride Harold the healer feels his panther has found their mate.
Deeds
Awesome book

This story was incredible,outstanding,exciting and just plain fantastic. Theresa is an amazing writer and fantastic storyteller 😄😊!. Her stories always keeps you interested from the beginning to the end.
Katy_ Rose
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
At this stage of the series I have to say I am committed to seeing everyone get their happy ever after! Each guy, including Harold deserves a HEA ending with all they have been through! I am so happy he found Luna and things turned out the way they did! I can't wait to read on with the next book!!
Pamela Huggins
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read!

I really enjoyed this book. It was a great addition to the series. I have liked the healer from the beginning, and so glad he got his book. This was a quick read, but it flowed and pulled you in. Can't wait for more!
Sharon Noble
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
About time!

Harold is the healer of th Shaw Pride, he a on his own because he has never found his mate til Luna comes along, but she a white wolf & species don't mix of do they? This is Theresa at her best!
Sharon
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this book. I was just so so sad that there wasn’t more. Yes he got his story but it was only half of the story in my eyes. 🤷♀ I just wanted to be pulled back into the world of the panthers and I only really got a glimpse.

Worth the read but hoping the next book is longer xx
Yvonne Barbosa
Book 1-7

Loved this series. Theresa Hissong is added as an author to keep up. I enjoyed the story line of each book. The characters made you want to see how their story went. I will now wait to see when Dane's story is avalibe.
Linda
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

I absolutely loved Hareld and Luna's story. It seems you really can't fight fate! My only complaint is that it was just a little too short, but their story was just as amazing as the others. Can't wait for the next book in the series. Loved, loved, loved it.
Glenna Stubblefield
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Harold needed to get his own mate. He is to important not to
Pam
Natural Mates

I just love a good PNR. A beautiful white wolf and a healing panther. Fate will not be denied. Kept me glued to the pages. From a True Fan... Pam James.
Avey Shannon
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this small snippit into Harold's (Healer) life. Harold has been an important part of the Pride since the beginning of series.
Annabelle
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story with Harold and Luna. I wasn’t sure what was going to happen between the two of them. I was happy with the outcome! I can’t wait to see what happens with Dane!
Amanda Vermaak
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ThevHealer

As with all the books in the series. Well written and fast paced. I liked the stories about paranormal shifters
Paula
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yet another Twist

Short and sweet, yet a twist I didn't see coming.
This storyline was so out of the blue, I sure as heck did not see it coming.
I'm loving this series.
Melissa Bennett
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Wolf and panther..can they do it. Will the distrust win or will they listen to their animls? Another win and lovely story by Theresa.
Carol Buckley
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series. I just want it to continue.
Jessica habeck
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love it.

I wanted know she gets pregnant?? But in all it was an good book still love characters other books too..
Melvena Asa
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Healer

Great story. Love the way it turned out and cannot wait for Danes story. This is a great addition to this series
Kari
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It gave the right set up for the story plot. The emotions where written well and I connected to the characters. It was a novella but it left me wanting a little bit more.
Kellye A. Remson
I always enjoy these books. Quick read. Makes life a little more hopeful.
Stephanie Burch
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally

Harold thought that he would never mate. Luna is the last of her kind. Together it was one check of a story.

• Arynn's Chosen Mate: Bad Alpha Dads (Iron Wolves MC, #8)
  • Her UnBearable Protector
  • Sinful Instincts (Woodland Creek)
  • Awakening Fire (Divine Tree Guardians, #1)
  • Rising Shadows (World in Shadows, #1)
  • Red Hot Sizzle (Box Set)
  • His To Bear (Bear Wardens, #3)
  • Fate Kissed (Phoenix Rising, #3)
  • I See You
  • Simon & Rose (Le Beau Brothers, #2.5)
  • Wolf Sight (New Dawn #3)
  • Shadow Cursed (The Daughters of Darkness #2)
  • Shades of Fae: A Limited Edition Collection of Urban Fantasy and Fantasy Novels
  • Dragon Secrets (Dragon Breeze Book 1)
  • Welcome to Brokenville
  • Hellhounds (Death by Reaper MC, #1)
Theresa is a mother of two and the wife of a retired Air Force Master Sergeant. After seventeen years traveling the country, moving from base to base, the family has settled their roots back in Theresa’s home town of Olive Branch, MS., where she enjoys her time with old friends and family.

Theresa daydreams of the perfect love affair and takes those ideas to paper.

Find Theresa's Fan Page on Facebo

Rise of the Pride (9 books)
  • Talon (Rise of the Pride, #1)
  • Winter (Rise of the Pride #2)
  • Savage (Rise of the Pride #3)
  • The Birth of an Alpha  (Rise of the Pride #4)
  • Ranger (Rise of the Pride, #5)
  • Kye (Rise of the Pride, #6)
  • Dane (Rise of the Pride, #8)
  • Booth (Rise of the Pride, #9)