Start by marking “A Tycoon's Secret (Sin City Tycoons #3)” as Want to Read:
A Tycoon's Secret (Sin City Tycoons #3)

A Tycoon's Secret

(Sin City Tycoons #3)

In the latest SIN CITY TYCOONS romance from rising star Avery Laval, meet rags to riches Khalid and the woman he wants to make his own, against all odds.

When Khalid Abbasi grew up in the Las Vegas foster system, he had no idea he was a member of a family—and a royal one at that. Once he learns the truth, he is immediately summoned to rule a small exclave on the Persian Gul
Published June 4th 2018 by Blue Crow Books

To ask other readers questions about A Tycoon's Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Tycoon's Secret

Jo Reads Romance
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
A great end to the series
4 stars

I am a huge fan of Avery Laval. Her writing is so effortless. It sets a scene and really draws you into the story. And that’s exactly what happens with this story. It’s the third in the Sin City Tycoon’s series but it stands completely alone so you don’t have to worry about reading other books to understand and enjoy this one.

The story focusses on the complicated relationship between Khalid and Marissa. Three years ago, things were going particularly well for th
Lauren Faulkenberry
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another home run for Avery Laval. I love this series because of the strength of its characters and the well-crafted plot. I appreciate a swoon-worthy hero, but I like a strong heroine even more. Looking forward to the next one already!
Katie
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Avery. Khalid is hot, and he has a great backstory. Marissa cracks some great lines at his expense, and her anguish is real. I love these two. More Tycoons, please!
Noreen
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-own-this-book
This was a quick and sexy read. The Tycoon series is fun. Can’t wait to read the next one!
Ema
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a nice and easy book to read and I enjoyed it very much.
ellieisuhm
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: avery-laval
Final Score - 4 Stars!

I have never read this author before, but I love series books and this one definitely has me thinking I need to read the previous ones as well as any others that are published. Ms. Laval writes strong characters and the plot is well written and thought out. The hero in this book was deliciously crafted but it was the heroine who was the real star of the story.

Khalid & Marissa are both passionate and every scene they appear in steamed up my kindle. Khalid's backstory an
Cheryl
Apr 26, 2018
Blue Crow Publishing
Mar 28, 2018
Avery Laval
Feb 26, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Chris Huntley
Jul 05, 2018
Felicia
Nov 06, 2018
Avery Laval
Jun 04, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Lynn
is currently reading it
Oct 13, 2018
Ashley
Nov 14, 2018
Avery writes romantic fiction for Blue Crow Books. Her SIN CITY TYCOONS series includes A Tycoon’s Jewel, A Tycoon’s Rush, and A Tycoon’s Secret. A Tycoon’s Bargain comes out in fall 2018, and A Tycoon’s Deception in spring of 2019.

Avery lives in the midwest and teaches creative writing when she’s not writing novels. She loves reading big stories and hanging out with small groups of friends.

Subscr

Sin City Tycoons (4 books)
  • A Tycoon's Jewel (Sin City Tycoons #1)
  • A Tycoon's Rush (Sin City Tycoons #2)
  • A Tycoon's Bargain (Sin City Tycoons #4)