Start by marking “Ramiel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #15)” as Want to Read:
Ramiel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #15)

Ramiel

(Dark Warrior Alliance #15)

Ramiel , a newly-appointed Angel of Retribution, is out for his pound of flesh...demon flesh. When his charge Isobel is kidnapped and taken to the Underworld he is determined to get her back, no matter the cost. Even ally with a Fallen Angel, the antithesis of everything he fights for.

Their mission places them in the Inner Circles of Hell and pulls Rami to the razor's
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 230 pages
Published March 26th 2018 by Trim and Julka, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Ramiel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ramiel

Start your review of Ramiel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #15)
Teresa
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ramiel's book

I was so excited that Remi's book was next and he finally got his HEA. He hasn't been a happy camper since he's been back. With good reason of course. Kara is the perfect match for him and she didn't take any of his grumpiness.
Michelle Randall
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for Readers Favorite

In another life Ramiel was married to Elise before she became the Vampire Queen but now he is the Guardian Angel of her daughter Izzy for his final test as an Angel of Retribution. The biggest problem that Ramiel has is his temper, and then his anger over Elise being happy and moving on with her life after his earthly death. Now Izzy has been kidnapped by Lucifer and Ramiel is determined to rescue her on his own, problem is that he needs the help of a fallen to get
JodyL
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ramiel and Zakara

Ramiel will do anything to get Izzy back from the Underworld, but Lucifer sealed up all of the portals and entries. Camiel said he couldn't help until Lucifer came to the earthly realm. None of the Dark Warriors could find a way to go after Izzy either. So Ramiel chased down demons on earth with out killing them, trying to get information. He found out that a fallen angel named Zakara might know of a way.
Zakara was betrayed by another angel. He was her boyfriend and he cheated
Denise
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
On boy!

Ramiel has been one PO'd angel ever since he was killed by skirm. When he is picked to be Izzy's guardian angel he almost doesn't take the job due to the past he shares with her mother. Love for the little girl overcomes his pain of the loss of what he and Elsie shared and he would do anything for the princess. When she is snatched and taken to hell he is determined to find a way to save her. The rumor of a fallen angel with a secret way to enter the underworld brings him to a demon bar
Judy
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ramiel is book 15 of The Dark Warrior Alliance. Ramiel is an Angel of Retribution and a guardian angel to Isobel. Izzy has been taken and Ramiel will do anything to get her back. Even blackmailing Zakara, a fallen angel. Their story is HOT! I had a hard time puttingp the book down. From beginning to end, the story was compelling. If your looking for a series that is always adding new story lines and holds your interest then I highly recommend you read this one.
Amy
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love love love these books

Another home run for the Warrior Alliance. I especially love reading these books in public makes me feel a little naughty. I only have it 4 stars instead of five because it was a little more sporadic than normal and a little slow in the middle. However still an awesome can't put down page turned I've come to expect from Brenda. Definitely worth your time you won't be sorry!!!
Veronica LaRoche
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
With Izzy in hell, Ramiel will do anything to get her back including working with a fallen. Zakara and Ramiel have instant chemistry that can’t be denied. They both are getting a second chance and will do anything to finally find their HEA. This series I really enjoy, I love every couple and I’m hoping there will be more, hopefully Cade’s story will be next.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Eimear Breen
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As always loved it

God I loved this series I am just so worried it's at an end which I hate . Ramiel story true out all the last book has always made me want him to find true love for all he had to go tru and finally it happened great story loved the whole fallen and demon come true mate story.
Becki
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ramiel

Another good book in this series. I've read several but don't have them all, yet. Each book is linked but can be read as a stand alone. The hero in this book is an angel who learns more about love from the heroine who is a fallen. There is much more too in this book which makes it a great read. I look forward to acquiring the rest of the books in this series.
vamsally
Mar 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Angel finds love

An angry angel and a fallen one meet due to an unexpected circumstances. Can they fall in love and find a happy ending? Lots of action and danger in rheir way to make an interesting story. I didn't connect with these characters like I did with others in previous stories but the book was enjoyable nonetheless.
Rosemary Hughes
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We have a drama packed episode, with our darling Isabol at risk, and Ramiel unable to get to her. He recruits the last being you would imagine an angel would seek out to save his small charge, as well as, heaven and earth.
A really good story, showing that you have to look for the good in everyone.
Carol
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

Loved this story. Captured the hero, heroine emotions and angst so well. Loved Izzy’s experiences telling. It added not took away from tale, like Jace and his mate did. Would have loved for them to eliminated from book. Should have a short story edition, collection. Didn’t add anything to this story. Just got annoyed.
Georgianna Skinner
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Not your usual angel story

I do not usually care for stories about Angels but this one was the exception. You start feeling sorry for Ramiel a few books earlier. He really got the short end of the stick. This story shows how when you think you have lost everything, your life can turn itself around!
Kemberlee Snelling
Another winner

What can I say? Brenda and Tami have done it again. I love how they write tale that leaves you wanting more. This story of Ramiel and Zakara is steamy and drama. A must read
Yvonne Daniels
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Story

I enjoyed reading Ramiel story and Dark Warrior Alliance series. I really enjoy series and this is Book 15 I am having a great time reading this series. These two ladies are great. Their characters are witty, strong, sexy, and captivating.
Karen Bennett
Mission: Rescue Izzie

An excellent story of love between an Angel and a fallen. Hot, exciting, and dangerous. The side story of Cailyn and Jace was also very good. Love this series.
Sue
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just love this series so much. Every book is as good as or better than the last and Ramiel is no exception. I loved it.
Linda Anderson
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Captivating

I am leaving this review at 4:28 am became U couldn't put this book down until the last page was read.Totally captivating and is a series that you will love!
Melvena Asa
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ramiel

These books are so good that you will definitely lose sleep because you just can't put them away. I have been on a reading binge since I found then. A DEFINITE MUST READ
Kasie Cupp
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!

Another amazing boom ladies! I don't even know where to begin except for to ask WHO'S NEXT??? CADE MAMBER? I PRAY SO
Natalie
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ramiel: Dark Warrior Alliance Book 15

I knew Ramiel was going to do anything to get Isobel back. I wish Jared had gotten a taste of his own medicine for what he did to Zakara.
Terri West
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Yet another winner from this pair of authors. It was nice to get to know Ramiel better, he hasn't had the best deal in life/death so far and I really enjoyed this book.
Betty L.
Great Angel Book

This was a fast paced story and I couldn't put it down until I finished. I love Angel books and this one ment my expectations
Maggie Henley
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good

I enjoyed reading Ramiel and Kara story and how they learn to trust and love again on their journey to save Isobel.
LuDena Radford
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ramiel

Ramiel is an excellent book . It's about love and redemption with a large pinch of bada*s. The whole series is worth reading.
Lady The Owls
Apr 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
SURPRISES

I was delighted with the story. What Ramiel went through to save a little girl & the fallen angel that helps him, has made a great story.
Linda Vik
Nov 29, 2018
Victoria
Apr 02, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Viktor (The Protectors, #13)
  • Lock (Club Crimson, #2)
  • Nicole (The Mate Series, #1)
  • Tessa (The Mate #2)
  • Death of Darkness  (Immortal Guardians, #9)
  • Trayis (VLG, #11)
  • Tarian Protector (New Tarian Pride, #4)
  • Fae King (The Crystal Kingdom, #1)
  • Ronan (The Protectors #12)
  • Benny (Club Crimson, #3)
  • Quintus (Immortals of New Orleans, #9)
  • The Last Vampire: Book Two (The Last Vampire, #2)
  • Dragon Whelps (Earth Dragons, #3)
  • Dark Widow’s Blessing (The Children of the Gods #25)
  • Dragon to the Rescue (Forgotten Dragons, #3)
  • Vengeance (Dark Protectors #9.5)
  • Max (Club Crimson, #1)
  • The Last Vampire: Book Three (The Last Vampire, #3)
DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE SERIS
18. Ayil
19. Guild Master
COMING SOON: Maven - Book 20

DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE BOX SETS

Dark Warrior Alliance (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Dream Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #1)
  • Mystik Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #2)
  • Pema's Storm (Dark Warrior Alliance, #3; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #1)
  • Isis' Betrayal (Dark Warrior Alliance, #4; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #2)
  • Deviant Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5)
  • Suvi's Revenge (Dark Warrior Alliance, #6; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #3)
  • Scarred Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #7)
  • Hellbound Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #8)
  • Isobel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9)
  • Rogue Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #10)