Start by marking “Tank (Savage Saints MC, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tank (Savage Saints MC, #2)

Tank

(Savage Saints MC #2)

Killer. Criminal. Sociopath.

All of these words have been used to describe me, and for the longest time I believed that that’s all I was.

I’m the man you call in to clean up your mess, assuming your mess is a guy who needs a bullet to the head. I’m the man the MC calls when they want their dirty work done.

I’m the man who doesn’t feel.

Until now.

Until her.

Now my mess is a woma
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition, 315 pages
Published February 2018 (first published September 24th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Tank, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tank

Start your review of Tank (Savage Saints MC, #2)
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Feb 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mc
4- 4.5 Stars!!

description

After reading “Kick” the first installment in the series I was more than eager to read Tank’s story, because honestly I found his character more intriguing than almost any other character I’ve met so far in this series. This second installment is as dark, gritty and f@cked-up as the first. Needless to say I enjoyed it very much. What was different from the first installment was the emotional aspect.

“Where are the faceless men of my dreams? The ones who slay beasts and dan
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
5 Stars

That's the thing about the broken ones- they're never too far beyond repair, even though it might seem that way. They just need a little glue and the right pair of hands to stick 'em back together.

After reading Kick, I already knew that Carmen's Savage Saints MC series was not for the faint of heart. Lucky for me I tend to lean towards those gritty, utterly fucked up reads. After reading her warning in Tank, I wish I can tell you that it prepared me for what was to come in thi
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Let me be your cocaine."

description

Readers of book one will remember Ivy, she’s the messed up club whore who had it bad for boy Kick. Through book one, we find that Tank has a real soft spot for the drug addicted, gorgeous Ivy. Tank takes her to his home to let her detox and among his club pals he has claimed her for his own.

”So why do I find it so fucking hard to tell her that I want to be the one to save her? Why can’t I tell her that she’s my weakness?

Still, Tank finds it hard to tell Ivy his
~♡AB♡~
★★★★★ 5 Stars ★★★★★

Now LIVE!
Amazon US | Amazon UK

Wow, I was not expecting this book to be so emotional! I got some serious butterflies whilst reading and after the pure darkness of book 1 Kick, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that even though Tank was a beast of a man he had a huge beautiful heart buried deep,

And who would have thought that I would come to fall in love with club whore and resident junkie Ivy? She was a mystery I never thought I could unravel but once you get past her outer
Carissa
Aug 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s-2015
Tank is a story of sacrifice, and redemption…and love’s power to heal which was broken.

To love is to hurt.

No truer words have ever been spoken when it comes to Ivy and Tank's story. These two have been through more pain in one lifetime than they could ever think to handle. Yet, they endu
Katie
5++ love is a liability stars

description
"I'm not a hero, I've never saved a life, but I saved my own, and that's enough. We're enough."

HOLY SHIT. After reading Kick (Savage Saints ), I thought to myself- "hmm there is NO WAY Carmen Jenner could top this book", along comes TANK,,,and I am completely BLOWN AWAY by it!

This book was AMAZING, HEARTBREAKING, SEXY, VIOLENT, COMPLETELY FUCKED UP && yet, omg I loved it.

If you have yet to check out the Savage Saints MC series, I suggest you do so, RIGHT NOW!
✿kawehi.reviews
Feb 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via Give Me Books in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ☆

08db0e79 9d7a 4cf0 b029 ce42cd5d78be

Tank, much like Kick, is not for the faint of heart. Your limits will be pushed and your illusions of a knight in shining armor will be construed…a whole lot.

Tank will do anything for his club and his brothers. That includes being ruthless and being a cold blooded killer and lethal murderer.

Ivy is one of the club whores who is drowning in her old demons. With a heavy past filled with nothing but heartbrea
Elfina Renee
Apr 14, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Tank by Carmen Jenner

1. Storyline & Plot 4.5 Stars
2. Steamy pleasy sex scenes 3.0 Stars
3. MC feel & brotherhood 0.0 Stars
Just didn't feel it, there were glimpse of the club and its members but nothing solid. For that matter there wasn't much kicking ass or jealous club bunnies. The story in itself mainly contained of Ivy's ghosts, Tank, the Prez here and there, Crazy and Killer, but no real interactions. Is it good, my answer is yes...enjoy!
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
EMOTIONAL. GUT-TWISTING. SEXY. DEEP. DARK.
These are few of the words that can describe this amazing book. I have not read the first book but the way the characters were written makes me desperate to start Kick now.
Tank and Ivy were a very complicated couple. Both tormented and with demons to fight, they form a very unique bond.
Tank is hard, ruthless and cold. He is strong and does not hesitate to kill for his club or the ones he loves. Ivy is a woman who brings him to his knees. She has been in
Kristine GPI Bookblog
Wow...I'm kind of lost for words right now, I feel like I should take a step back and tell you why writing this review right now is so strange for me, it's not because I'm reviewing an MC book, which I rarely do, but because I've just finished my first beta read through of Tank, I usually beta read, then send back feedback, then changes may be made and I read it again, I'll usually talk through scenes with the author until everything makes sense...but that's why this is so different, because thi ...more
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Nothing worth fightin' for ever came easy
I knew going in that it was gonna be gritty and unapologetic. Cuz, duh, I read Kick, and it kicked my ass...in a good way. I had already met Tank & Ivy, and determined that digging deeper into what caused them to become the current messed up version of themselves was a journey I was looking forward to. What can I say, I'm messed up too and I like to read that shit.

Ivy is the club whore that cried all the time and had daddy issues, remember? Am I the only
ZARIA (Sheldon Cooper lover)

[image error]

Before I start my review I just want to double emphasize the warning in the synopsis – this book is all kinds of dark and not for anyone sensitive to topics such as gangbang sex, violence, murder, rape, incest, profanity, and disturbing dialogue(described in a very detailed way). This book really did a number on me and completely f***ed with my head. At times, more so than not, I felt terribly uncomfortable,I pushed myself to finish this book. I was ready to stop reading it before h
Kristina
“Think about this, man,” Tank whispers. “You gonna go up against the prez over some bitch you don’t know?”

I don’t answer, I lunge instead, but Tank is a better fighter than me—he always has been. He’s bigger and better in every way, and I’m caught up in his huge arms as he holds me back and forces me to watch my prez, the man who is supposed to lead us, the man who has been a better father to me than my own, shoving himself inside an innocent girl. A girl I wanted"

Tank is an evil monster who org
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oh my fucking GOD. This book, this dark, dirty, depraved book, was brutal, angry and utterly captivating. I knew I wanted to read it, as I do anything Carmen Jenner writes, but what I didn't know was that in amongst the violence, the pain and the blood, I'd find a book that just spoke to me. A book that, beyond the crazy, was hopeful and really quite beautiful.

Ivy is a strung-out, messed-up, broken-down whore, and the only one that can make Savage Saints MC assassin, Tank feel. She can't, or wo
London
Apparently the "hero" organizes a gang rape in book 1. This book can go fuck itself. Cya.
Anna
Sep 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Melyssa Winchester

Title: Tank
Author: Carmen Jenner
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Psychological, Suspense
Series or Standalone: Series (Savage Saints MC #2)
Rating: 5 Stars ★★★★★

Review

description

This book might just be the darkest MC book I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading…and I have no regrets.

The author warns of this in the synopsis and anywhere else she possibly can, but for the sake of making sure that people that may not have seen that come across it here, this is not your typical MC read. It’s also not your conventiona
Tash
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourites
Reviewed @ Confessions From Romaholics
Review copy kindly provided by Give Me Books in exchange for a honest review
Ever since I finished the first book, I have wonder about these two characters. Tank and Ivy and was hoping to read the book when it came out thinking that I wouldn’t have time to read this book before release . However Jenner's brand of MC calls to me and I couldn’t wait to dive in so I bit the bullet and took this book on into my busy schedule.

Savage Saints series isn’t for those
Amanda
This is probably one of the hardest reviews I've ever tried writing, there are so many things I want to say, but I've been struggling to find the right words, Carmen Jenner has created a story that left me speechless. Normally I'm able to write my reviews as soon as I finish reading or at least parts of it, but every time over the last hours, since finishing Tank, that I've tried writing something, nothing came out, except crying and small smiles.

The crying was for all the ugliest most disgust
KitReads (a.k.a. nd)
More reviews at Li'l Kit's Reviews.

Writing: ★★★★★
Story: ★★★★★
Characters: ★★★★★

Overall rating: 5.0
*****5 "I love you enough to put you on the back of my bike and keep you there for good." Stars*****

Okay. Just. Wow. What a wild ride! I have to say that from book 1, Kick, to this book, the author's writing style grew by leaps and bounds. This book kept me on the edge of my seat, gripping my Kindle, and more than once whispering, "nooooo...!"

"I want her submission
Diana
3.5 - 4 Stars

This book started off slow. The majority of the book, literally until about 70%, was Ivy in detox (or trying to be) at Tank's cabin. Not a lot really happened except for some misadventures here and there as she tried to get free from Tank's care.

We learn a lot about Ivy's past and the horrific things that happened to her at the hands of her father. We also get some insight into Tank's past and his childhood at the hands of an abusive father as well.

Tank and Ivy's demons and pasts b
Jan
Raw,gritty,dark,with lot's of omg! moments. 4.5 stars

Can two people with abused damaged pasts find love in the midst of all the darkness that follows them beyond their nightmares

Ivy is a drug addict that Tank wants to save, but how do you do that when someone doesn't want to be saved.

Will all the agony and hard work pay off, Can Tank open the eyes of the girl that has got his heart

I Loved this this book, I have read the previous book wasn't sure couldn't gel with the characters but this, I lo
Riz
3.5 ~ 4.25 Stars!

Actually the first 60 % mark I felt bored, there was no urge to turn the pages faster, so that was why it took me days to finish this book (besides my frenzied activities recently which force me to read much slower). But, the last 30 % of the book was .... so great! Heart-gripping! Mind-blown! Yeah, this is not an easy read (at least for me), but really worth a read! Especially for you who love dark and gritty reads!
All in all, I really enjoyed this book!
Janine Bosco
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tank Stole my heart

I thought I loved Kick but then Carmen gave us Tank and blew me away. I loved the badass biker with the heart of gold. It amazes me how the author gets me to completely drop everything I'm doing and binge on her books. I started Tank latest night and stayed up u til 3 am because he and Ivy captivated me. Their connection was amazing and their struggle real and heartbreaking. Man that ending just flawless!
Sarah  - Kindle and Koffee Book Blog
I absolutely loved Kick, the first in the Savage Saints series and couldn't wait to hear Tanks story. This book followed suit; it was dark, intense, twisted, full of angst and the past history of the 2 MCs was so messed up it was disturbing. OMG!! this book was immense, I loved every single page!

Carmen Jenner is fast becoming a one click author for me. This is the third book of hers I have now read and she really pulls you in to the story. Before you realise the day has passed you by and you hav
Abbey's Fully Booked
Ever since I read this book I have been contemplating how I was suppose to put into words just how fantastic this book is. Even like 10 days on, I am still struggling to make any sense in my head to what I read.
There will never be any review that could possibly do this book justice and Ms Jenner should be so proud of herself for writing this masterpiece.

The story of Tank & Ivy wasn't your usual love story, oh no - their journey to reach HEA status is just so heart breakingly amazing. Some part
Tate
these books are so amazing and amazingly disturbing that I cant wait for more!!!

image:
Sammy ⭐️
May 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: biker, 5-star, series
I was not expecting that!

Totally glued all the way through
Sheila
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm having a really hard time writing this review because I know no matter what I say, it's not going to reveal just how much this book got to me. For the first time, I wish I was a writer and could use the precise words to make you feel what I'm feeling, but I'm not. I'm just an avid reader who devoured this book like it was my last meal on this earth. From the first page, the rest of the world I live in fell away and all that existed was Tank and Ivy's world. I couldn't stop reading until it w ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Bargain Basement: $50 Amazon Gift Card 1 6 Sep 24, 2015 09:29AM
Bargain Basement: $25 Amazon Gift Card - Tank by Carmen Jenner 1 6 Mar 03, 2015 03:18PM

• Malcolm (Dirty Aces MC Book 1)
  • All Sinner No Saint
  • Roman (Savage Kings MC - South Carolina Book 1)
  • Sly (Kings of Carnage MC, #6)
  • Evil's Price (Devil's Outlaws MC, #1)
  • Anguish (Jokers' Wrath MC, #3)
  • Animal (Royal Bastards MC: Little Rock, AR, #1)
  • Link (A Dark and Dirty Sinners' MC Series, #2)
  • Tool (Ruthless Kings MC, #3)
  • North (Kings of Carnage MC #4)
  • The Rise of Ferryn
  • Ryder (Outlaw Souls, #1)
  • Me, Please (Iron Fury MC, #5)
  • Precarious (Jokers' Wrath MC, #1)
  • Ties That Bind (Ruthless Sinners MC, #1)
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Alarick (King's Descendants MC, #1)
  • Redemption (Berserkers MC: Bay Lake Chapter Book 3)
Carmen Jenner is a USA Today and international bestselling author.

A hardcore red lipstick addict and a romantic at heart, Carmen strives to give her characters the HEA they deserve, but not before ruining their lives completely first … because what’s a happily ever after without a little torture?

Sign up to my newsletter for free books, and exclusive content https://www.subscribepage.com/carmenj...

Savage Saints MC (5 books)
  • Kick (Savage Saints MC #1)
  • Jett (Savage Saints MC, #3)
  • Grim (Savage Saints MC, #4)
  • Killer (Savage Saints MC, #5)