Start by marking “Kick (Savage Saints MC #1)” as Want to Read:
Kick (Savage Saints MC #1)

Kick

(Savage Saints MC #1)

Alternate cover edition for ASIN B00SSCJT5O
For previous cover edition see here

When I was ten, my father indoctrinated me into the family.

A brotherhood who would fight, protect, and give their lives for one another. A club whose ties ran thicker than blood, murkier than the dirt and grime that tainted my soul. Stronger than the bonds that connected me to my own family.

A ban
Published February 2018 by Carmen Jenner (first published January 25th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Kick, please sign up.
Karen111 I'm half way through, and I'm kind of sorry now that I didn't read the Sugartown books first. Although this is standalone, there are a lot of referenc…moreI'm half way through, and I'm kind of sorry now that I didn't read the Sugartown books first. Although this is standalone, there are a lot of references to past events. And even though they're explained, I feel like I've missed out on a lot.(less)

Start your review of Kick (Savage Saints MC #1)
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 Will Leave You Crying For Your Mama Stars

I'm not the hero in this story; I'm the motherfucking villain.

Are you easily offended? Do you like fluffy MC books with a touch of Disney? Do you like easily redeemable anti-heroes that even at their worst still have some sort of lightness to them? Well fuck that and your delicate fucking sensibilities! Because you sure as fuck are not going to find it here.

Kick is a brutal, gritty, unapologetic, and no-punches-pulled look at the underbelly
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Jan 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mc
4-4,5 Stars!!

description

This book blew me away. If you expect “Kick” to be your usual MC novel where the hero falls head over heels for the heroine and they live happily ever after…think again. “Kick” was a very dark, gritty, disturbing with many graphic scenes tale that for sure will make you cringe, but it will captivate you at the same time. I’m still more than surprised that I enjoyed this book, because honestly I’m not a fan of MC novels. Almost all of them bore me to death. Well, let me tell you, “Ki
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

"I'm no Prince Fuckin' Charming. I'm an arsehole. I'm cruel, and I'm a criminal with no moral compass."

[image error]

Third times a charm! I have read two other books by this author and bingo, I found a series by her that works for me. The writing and story line is gritty and brutal as hell. Brace yourselves friends, there’s a lot of rape of women and majority of women aren’t treated well by the MC clubs riding in the Land Down Under. Carmen Jenner gifted an action packed, intense, gr
Beverly
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ladies and gentlemen this story is not for the faint of heart. This is such a dark, emotional read but it has the grit I love in my MC books.

A lot of MC hero’s lack empathy and usually have despicable personality traits. Despite that I love these type of books, because the combine all the things I love: damaged guys, forbidden love, and hot, dirty sex.

"Because that's my super power; that's the one thing I'm truly good at - betrayal.”

The story begins with us meeting Kick and learning about
~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3.5 Stars ★★★

"I'm not the hero in this story; I'm the motherfucking villian."

Wow, this was a dark but brilliant book which follows the Savage Saints MC and the brutal lives and events that surround them.

Kick was not a romance to make you happy, it was violent and raw and dark but I was drawn into this sickening world by the brilliant writing of Carmen Jenner.

I have to admit I gave up on the Sugartown books, but am very pleased that I gave this author another chance because otherwise I wo
Ali
Kick is not a love story.

Kick is not an erotic story.

Kick is a not a story of redemption.

Kick is a story of survival.

Kick is a fucked up ride through a dark underbelly filled with violence, murder, monsters, drugs and rape.

And I enjoyed every moment of it. What does that make me?

In need of some sort of therapy, I'm sure.

Jenner gives clear warning that Kick is 'not intended for pussies', it's a warning that should be heeded.  It's not an easy read.  She didn't shy away from writing graphic, horr
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
★ Complimentary Copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review ★

I'm going to have to re read this for the next book..

TITLE: Kick
SERIES: (Savage Saints MC #1)
AUTHOR: Carmen Jenner
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: January 26th, 2015
MY RATING: ★★★★

This book is real, beautifully raw, and not for the faint of heart. It is brutal and graphic and like me you will question the sanity of KICK!! He is one f*cked up Mother f*cker..He was a bit of a magnet to females who were
✿kawehi.reviews
☆ I received an ARC via TRSOR PR in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ☆

kick live

kick 5

10891952 591836300916845 3292043126524087742 n

Kick was one hell of a “kick” in the ass!! Pun intended!!

My first thought when it came to this read was that it was very unorthodox from the rest of the MC reads that I’ve come across. When you come across an anti-heroine who’s grown up with the MC and who later gets indoctrinated into the lifestyle and brotherhood, there’s already a sense of foreboding that comes across as a reader in what’s likely to ensue.

We ca
warhawke
Type: Book 1 of Savage Saints MC series
POV: First Person – Dual (Mostly male)
Rating:

I’m not the hero in this story; I’m the motherfucking villain.

Kick was born and bred in the MC world where it was ingrained in him that loyalty to the club and the brothers were more important than anything else. One bad choice led to another that spiraled down to the decimation of his former club.

Now he’s with the Savage Saints MC, still trying to find his place within the brotherhood. He was tas
Katie
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Little Spitfire Stars!

description
"I like to watch her cry. I taste her tears. I relish them. Because pain is beauty, at least in my world. And everything in my world is pain."

"Warriors don't need saviors. Warriors save themselves"

Extremely Dark.
Super emotional.
Action packed.
A tortured MC alpha.
A strong heroine who refuses to be a victim again.
Corrupt authority figures.

What's not to love?!

This is the first book i've read from this author, and it certainly won't be the last!
Carissa
Jan 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s-2015

4 'Spitfire' stars

This is a brutal, raw and unrepentant MC book of all time.Created through a kut of monsters - betrayal, blood, revenge.

Daniel 'Kick' Johnson is a bastard. Born into the club life to a junkie whore and a club brother, Daniel grows up within the Club and is spitted out as Kick. Kick kills like he fucks. Raw, savagely and licks ever last sweetened drop - blood and ......

Going in search of a dentist who molested one of the club's Old Ladies. Kick encounters a scene
☆ Sammy ☆彡
As I sit here trying to write my review for KICK by Carmen Jenner, I'm a little speechless and can't help but reflect on how much this book affected me. KICK is a brutal, gritty, violent, and poignant story that ultimately centers around survival and a man's life in the Savage Saints MC. While reading this book, I was glued to my Kindle, with my heart in my throat, and my stomach was in knots because I was terrified of what was coming. In short, this was one hell of a story that I won't soon for ...more
Kristine GPI Bookblog
MC books have never been my preferred genre, I read to escape my reality, to live in someone else’s if only for a few hours, the idea of all that gritty, dark, blood lust has never appealed to me, until now.

KICK was my first foray into the world of MC novels, and it was everything I expected and so much more at the same time. Kick is not a romance, nor is it the tale of a pseudo badboy waiting for the right girl to turn him good, KICK is dark, so very dark that at times I struggled for breath, s
books_and_brew

Kick is the kind of MC book you actually wan to read. Who wants to pick up a book thinking its going to be badass bikers when we actually get fluff and rainbows? Kick is rough, dirty and in-your-face. The bikers actually do some fucked up shit and make no apologies for it.

Kick (Daniel) is our anti-hero and has issues from Oregon to Maine and back. He has some seriously fucked up thoughts that will make you cringe. When he takes on Indie he bites off more than he can chew, but in her he finally
Sammy ⭐️
May 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, 4-star, biker
Well honestly, I've read some really twisted, bat shit crazy books in my time, but I think Kick just hit the number one spot. I'm all in when it comes to dark romance, my crazy little Brain thrives off it, but this had me a little shocked and a little uncomfortable, making me want to put my kindle down, take a breather, inhale a glass of wine and 20 shots of vodka to maybe bring out the fluffy unicorns within the story.

Never going to happen!!

photo Kick_zps7vaf10zr.jpg

I suggest you leave this one on the shelf, If you
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Well I wanted a hard core MC book and I sure as hell got one!!!! This is no romance novel that's for sure it pulls you in and spits you out. It was dark twisted and told the bad side of MC life which is so different from others I have read. I enjoyed it even more as the Author is a fellow Aussie and the book is based in my home town of Sydney.
Carmen is a brilliant author and I would happily read anything she wrote and am really looking forward to more Savage saints, however this book was so hard
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
Revenge is sweet, until it isn't...
I've been looking forward to reading this first book in the Savage Saints MC series for a while. It was my introduction to Carmen Jenner. At first I wondered how she sleeps at night with all this f*@ked up $h!t in her head. And then I had a 'duh' moment and realized that because I like to read it I could ask myself the same question. Cuz, now that I just turned the last page of Kick, I'm gonna have to try to get it out of my head long enough to catch some ZZzz'
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
WOW!!! REVIEW TO COME!!

1-Click Addict Support Group
Carmen Jenner...What the f*ck have you done to me? You gave me Elijah and chocolate banana cream pie, and Jackson with his wombat encounter. I mean, hell, you gave me Sugartown....and then you throw a complete f*cking 180 with Kick.

I don't like to do spoilers, or give book reports. I like to give first gut reactions. And at this moment my gut is in complete knots. I will tell you that it is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to read the preface. Read it...and then read it again. Normally I start with a quote
Zakirrah BookBlogger
4 Kickass Stars!!

I can't believe this is the first book I am reading by Carmen Jenner.I heard quite a lot about Sugartown series but not had a chance to get round to it. Ahh too many books and so little time. When I saw this one pop up in my email I thought why not, lets sign up. I'm so glad I did!

"I'm not the hero in this story; I'm the motherfucking villain."

This is an action packed, dark, raw, heart gripping story that will have you clutching on and eager for more.I didn't really read any
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
+++ 5 GRITTY STARS!!! +++
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

KICK is not for the fainthearted. It is gritty and raw to the core. If you’re looking to for fluff and romance, then this story is not for you. There is violence, blood, sweat, and tears. Carmen Jenner managed to take me on this twisted ride that didn't seem to end, until I was left gasping, and totally mind fucked. There came a point where I was nervous, my heart was racing, and I was afraid to continue reading. I literally had to stop and breathe, if just for a sec
Judith
Oct 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'M EXHAUSTED AFTER READING THIS !!!!

It's,

BRUTAL
VIOLENT
GRITTY
DARK
SEXY

BRING ON THE NEXT ONE....

I'm panting for Tank' s story !!
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
4.5 stars!!

“I like to watch her cry. I taste her tears. I relish them. Because pain is beauty, at least in my world. And everything in my world is pain. Has been since the morning I woke with a gun pressed to my head. ”

WOW!! Kick sure delivers a kick in the pants. Our “hero” Kick is one messed-up motherf-er, that’s for sure, and this book kept me turning the pages to find out what makes him tick. What happened to him that turned him into a cold, tough, seemingly unfeeling S.O.B.? Carmen Jenner’s
Loz
Oct 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
wow, what a story. a harsh one, but a damn good one! dark and brutal, raw and unforgiving. this is not one of those run of the mill romantic bad boy biker books that seem to be everywhere. the lifestyle is not glorified here. it's heavy at times and may even take some out of their comfort zones. so, no it's not really for the faint of heart reader.

you may have met 'kick' if you read carmen jenner's sugartown series book 3, but it's not necessary at all as this is easily read as a standalone stor
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
4 f*cked up stars***

WOW just.....I can't even.What did I just read? I'm really struggling for words to put in this review right now.YES I'm that traumatized people.

First off, I would like to speak to this author because she is DEFINITELY going to pay my Therapist bill.Do you hear me Carmen Jenner?!! OMG my eyes.The things that I just read either earns me a place in hell or lying down on a couch talking about my feelings.
I thought I could've handled this.I looked at the warning and said "Oh plea
Diana
Feb 03, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: those who like dark, gritty biker books with highly disturbing content
3.5 Stars

So, here's the thing. This on it's face seems to contain all of the elements I love in a book: darkness, grit, mystery, broken characters, tatted up biker, PIERCED tatted up biker, etc. etc.

So why 3.5 stars?

First of all, 3.5 Stars means I liked the book. It's just surprising that with so many of my favorite components, it wouldn't be rated higher. If I broke it down, I would have to say that the first half of the book was probably 4 Stars. In fact, maybe even the first 3/4 of the book.
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy
5coffeebean
"Warriors don’t need saviours.
Warriors save themselves."

This was my first Carmen Jenner read. All I have to say is that I wasn't prepared. I think because I had a chance to meet her briefly in the lobby of hotel at BookBash last year and she was absolute sweetheart.... or the fact that I saw the covers of her previous series - Sugartown and thought of lollipops... or the fact that I actually read the preface & was promised to make me feel... WELL... none of those things triggered anythi
Beth
5 Totally Damaged Stars

Carmen Jenner has a new series???

You know she writes crazy ass people doing crazy ass things. But this one.....

OVER. THE. TOP. At the beginning, she has a letter to the reader where she warns you...

KICK is not for the faint of heart.

She is not kidding. There is blood, rape, violence, torture, betrayal. So much betrayal. Knives, guns, fists, boots. Oh, and don't forget the brain matter. All over the freaking place. Ms Jenner is not wrong. This is not for the faint of heart.
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 Dark and Twisted Stars ~

I chose to read KICK because I was looking for something different and out of my comfort zone. Well mark my words this book was so far outside my comfort zone, I am surprised I finished it. I knew going in that this was going to be a tough read, the Author even gives the reader a warning before going in. Let me tell you…..Take heed of that warning. This book is not for the faint of heart or that of s
Bargain Basement: $50 Amazon Gift Card 1 5 Jan 11, 2017 03:54PM
Bargain Basement: $50 Gift Card 1 14 Jan 27, 2015 06:00AM
Anxiously, patiently waiting!! :) 2 16 Nov 06, 2014 03:25PM

• All Sinner No Saint
  • Animal (Royal Bastards MC: Little Rock, AR, #1)
  • Link (A Dark and Dirty Sinners' MC Series, #2)
  • Malcolm (Dirty Aces MC Book 1)
  • North (Kings of Carnage MC #4)
  • Sly (Kings of Carnage MC, #6)
  • Ryder (Outlaw Souls, #1)
  • UnTouch Me (Savage Beast MC Book 5)
  • Fifth a Fury (Goddess Isles, #5)
  • Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
  • Tool (Ruthless Kings MC, #3)
  • Roman (Savage Kings MC - South Carolina Book 1)
  • He Hates Me Not (Hate & Love Duet, #2)
  • Fourth a Lie (Goddess Isles, #4)
  • Stoney's Property (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #1)
  • Evil's Price (Devil's Outlaws MC, #1)
  • Inhale, Exhale (Hollow Ridge, #1)
  • Six (Angels of Death MC #1)
Carmen Jenner is a USA Today and international bestselling author.

A hardcore red lipstick addict and a romantic at heart, Carmen strives to give her characters the HEA they deserve, but not before ruining their lives completely first … because what’s a happily ever after without a little torture?

Sign up to my newsletter for free books, and exclusive content https://www.subscribepage.com/carmenj...

Savage Saints MC (5 books)
  • Tank (Savage Saints MC, #2)
  • Jett (Savage Saints MC, #3)
  • Grim (Savage Saints MC, #4)
  • Killer (Savage Saints MC, #5)

News & Interviews

“Warriors don’t need saviours. Warriors save themselves.” 3 likes
“I was born into the club life. My father was an Angel, and my grandfather before him. I was birthed by a club whore, suckled at the breast before the bitch ODed. I was chewed up as a sweet, blue-eyed baby boy and spat out a man.” 2 likes