Start by marking “Emeralds Are Forever” as Want to Read:
Emeralds Are Forever

Emeralds Are Forever

(Love on the Run #2)

Dee has always been jealous of the adventures that her best friend, Carlie has gone on while looking for priceless artifacts, but she never imagined actually going on her own. But when she meets hunky Ben at the local grocery store, her whole world is turned upside down.

Newspaper reporter by day, handler by night, Ben has plenty on his plate, which means no tim
ebook
Published February 21st 2018 by Dragons & Fairy Tales Press

To ask other readers questions about Emeralds Are Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emeralds Are Forever

Start your review of Emeralds Are Forever
Coco.V
Dec 19, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (12/19/2018)!💝

Blurb:
She Never Thought She Would Be The One Caught Up In Adventure
Dee has always been jealous of the adventures that her best friend, Carlie, has gone on while looking for priceless artifacts, but she never imagined actually going on her own. But when she meets hunky Ben at the local grocery store, her whole world is turned upside down.

His Work Is His Entire Life, Until He Meets Her
Newspaper reporter by day, handler
Phyllis
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
“Whoa. How’d you get your hands on one of those?”

Ben moved the camera to point toward the upper floor. “It’s amazing what you can find on the black market. Or in the classifieds.”

This light-hearted spy story is an adventure taking the reader from Arizona to New York to London and back again with lots of fun-filled banter.

I enjoyed the fact that Dee, the heroine, was not an experienced spy, and was in fact just a college student who ended up in the right place
Texas
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Never Say Necklace #1 – Even though I read Emeralds are Forever first, full of spoilers, that didn’t keep me from enjoying NSN, the first book of the series. NSN is another well written, action-packed, humorous story with an interesting plot. The characters, again, are interesting and they do grow more in EAF. Their dialogue is realistic and there aren’t any stupid formulas or drama, just plain entertainment. I love this author’s work and look forward to more of her books, for which I’ll keep vo ...more
Texas
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Pat Allen
It was okay

One married couple were in the business of recovering stolen jewels, which was a covert funded operation. Their handler, Ben, kept track of their activities and extricated them from danger. The wife's friend found Ben irresistible and started hanging around him, which he allowed despite the secret nature of his business. She helped him rescue her friend from a thug called Frank who broke her husband's leg with a baseball bat. Ben and Dee attended a ball to reclaim a precious emer
Kate
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Emeralds are Forever by Jaclyn Hardy is an adventure of a book. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about Ben or Ed and Dee as they search for an emerald; as they are chased and hunted and face danger. There is action, romance, comedy and lots of other things going on. This is a book that will keep you reading and enjoying the adventure!

The plot and characters are well developed. I received this book as a gift and I always review every book that I read. What a great gift!
Lisa
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in the series. Although it’s a stand-alone book, I think that I would have connected with the characters faster if I had read the 1st one. I like Jaclyn Hardy’s writing style. I was swept up in the intrigue. I enjoyed the sweet romance in the midst of all the danger. I always like a HEA, and I got it in this book. I would definitely read more from this author.
Macayla
Apr 30, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
What the heck did I just read?

This book started out sort of okay, but by halfway through nothing made any sense at all. It was as is major chunks were missing. Nothing flowed, no exposition, no logic. There were sudden major shifts in plot with no explanations, characters kept popping up with no real introduction. I honestly don’t know what even happened in this book.
Teya Peck
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was really good. It was busy, meaning there was so much going on. Accusation and craziness. It was so cute and ended up being a really sweet love story. I was distracted a bit here and there with life so I want to read it again, but It was really cute.
Pascale
Apr 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute, clean story with a bit of romance and action.
Jackie
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Adventure to keep you going. I thoroughly enjoyed this first time book by this superb writer. JackieT
Patricia
Oct 01, 2018
Vickie Mitchell
Aug 10, 2019
Susan Brandley
This book was excellent! I loved how the book kept me involved to the end. I couldn't put it down! I really like the Jaclyn Hardy writes, but this was one of my favorites!!! I have to go get "Never Say Necklace" so I can read that one tomorrow!!!
Mar 10, 2019
Pam Jewell
Jan 19, 2019
Bernadette Cinkoske
This is a very exciting, interesting edge of your seat adventure with a clean romance as well. This story works as a stand alone, but now I want to read the first book, too. The characters are well developed - and amazing. Regarding the plot, you have secret agents , spies or adventurers, an ordinary civilian, shadowy evil figures, expert surveillance, computer hacking, a romance and even a jet pack. I highly recommend this book to anyone looking for a good escapist adventure.
Kathy Schroeder
Mara
Robin Delciappo
is currently reading it
Oct 17, 2018

• Secret Lovers (Soul Brothers 2)
  • The Blood Bees And Other Unnerving Tales
  • The Imperial Alchemist
  • Afterburn (Next, #1)
  • Coconuts and Crooks: A Clean Funny Mystery (Mom and Christy's Cozy Mysteries Book 5)
  • Mango Cake and Murder (Mom and Christy's Mysteries #1)
  • One Last Prayer for the Rays (DCI Michael Yorke, #1)
  • Peete and Repeat (The Frannie Shoemaker Campground Mysteries #3)
  • Hungry for Life: A Memoir Unlocking the Truth Inside an Anorexic Mind
  • Everett (Brooke Walton #1)
  • The Darkness Deepens: A Milo Porter Halloween Mystery (Milo Porter Mystery Series)
  • Skin Market (Jack Maddox #1)
  • Five Years Gone
  • A Thrift Shop Murder (Cats, Ghosts, and Avocado Toast, #1)
  • The Ticket (The Affair, #1)
  • Hide Your Heart (Bounty Bay, #1)
  • The Good Friend: Like. Share. Kill.
  • Torch Song (Blackjack, #1)
Jaclyn is an Idaho farm girl who grew up loving to read. She developed a love for writing as a senior in high school, when her dad jokingly said she was the next Dr. Seuss (not even close, but very sweet). She met her husband, Steve, at BYU, and they have six happy, crazy children who encourage her to keep writing. After owning a bookstore and running away to have adventures in Australia, they set ...more

Love on the Run (4 books)
  • Never Say Necklace (Love on the Run, #1)
  • The Crown is Not Enough (Love on the Run Book 3)
  • Christmas Royale (Love on the Run Book 4)