Start by marking “Dangerous Exes” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Exes

Dangerous Exes

(Liars, Inc. #2)

In #1 New York Times bestselling author Rachel van Dyken’s scorching series, revenge is a justified pleasure…

Isla made one teeny little mistake. Now she and her PI company, Dirty Exes, are being targeted by one seriously angry and furiously sexy ex-quarterback. Jessie freakin’ Beckett. But there’s no way some NFL superhunk is going to take her business away. If only he did
Published October 30th 2018 by Skyscape

To ask other readers questions about Dangerous Exes, please sign up.

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
I’m always guaranteed a good read from RVD. I am love with her writing and I so enjoy her characters.

I was excited to get Jessie’s HEA and find out how Isla ended up finding hers. This journey wasn’t always nice, the trust and communication issues top on the list, but dang I thought it was fun. These two made me laugh, made me swoon, and made me fall for another couple. It was fun getting Blaire and Colin(from book 1) included on the journey.

You want a fun, sweet, and entertaining read, I reco
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

You only need a pair of binoculars to see the line between love and hate when it comes to Isla and Jessie. Isla knows she made a mistake and she's ready to move past it, but Jessie has other ideas and they aren't to just forget about all he's lost because of Isla.

I absolutely adored this couple, and I was so happy to see Jessie get the HEA he deserved after meeting him in the previous book. Isla was the perfect woman to bring color to his life, with the help of Go
Wendy

I enjoyed reading the first book in this series a lot and I couldn't wait to read Isla's story because she was actually my favorite character in book 1 ;) I can honestly say I was NOT disappointed... Isla and Jessie were absolutely wonderful !!

Now Dirty Exes was funny, but I really laughed my ass off with this one... Goo Poh was especially hysterical... If only I could have a great aunt like that !!

After the events in book 1, Jessie is hell bend on having his revenge...and the best revenge would
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by Skyscape)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isla Turner is a gorgeous woman living in LA who owns a PI company with her best friend called Dirty Exes. They are well known in Hollywood for being fixers. Then they make one mistake and it comes back to haunt them in the form of hot ex-NFL quarterback Jessie Beckett.

Jessie blames Dirty Exes for ruining his squeaky clean image, and turning his life upside down. He was finally getting his life on track when they ruined everything, and tarnished his good name
Nina
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, read-in-2018
*Thanks again to Skyscape for sending me an ARC of this book via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.*

I absolutely loved Dirty Exes and so I was very excited about my ARC of this book. The synopsis sounded like the book was going to be right up my alley and I was looking forward to getting to know Isla and Jessie a little better. So it’s safe to say that I had very high expectations for Dangerous Exes but thankfully, Rachel Van Dyken didn’t disappoint.

This book was such an entertaining
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
Dangerous Exes was a ton of fun, hilariously addicting and oh so sexy! I have been excited for this book since I finished reading the last page of Dirty Exes! I'm happy to say that I loved this book just as much as the first! Revenge, lust, friendship and romance filled this story along with my favorite thing of all, enemies to lovers. So if you're a fan of romance stories that have love to hate in the pages, then you definitely have to pick this one up.
“You’re a good kisser, Isla.” He tilted
Dali
Rachel Van Dyken continues her Liars, Inc. series with Dangerous Exes, the tale of PI dedicated to exposing cheaters Isla and hunky ex-quarterback Jessie Beckett.

When Isla took on Jessie’s vindictive ex as a client, all evidence pointed at Jessie as the guilty party. It turned out though, that he was innocent but his reputation got tarnished regardless, he lost his charity work and now he’s mad and out for blood and payback, particularly Isla’s PI company.

The only problem is that he’s also att
Jenni
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I could not put this book down!!! 😍😍😍
NiCoLeTa E.
***4 "Boner tea!!!" stars***

I've said it already too many times, but i will repeat myself for once again... I'm having such a great time with RVD's stories!!! And this one wasn't the exception!!!
The second installment of "Liars, Inc." series was even better than the previous book and much funnier!!! I loved it!!!

This book was about Isla, the other partner in "Dirty Exes" company and about Jessie Beckett, ex-quarterback and one of the main characters in the previous book!!!!
As we witnessed at t
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
An enjoyable read but somehow I couldn't fully enjoy it as much as I would have like to.

None the less, I'd read it again even if it's just for the grandma...she was the star of the book for me hahahaha
bookmarkbelles
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rachel did it again!

Like I said in my Dirty Exes review, its very rare that I prefer a spin off series to the original but in this case I do. Dirty Exes was so good (5 stars) that im so lost on how I could rate this book cause it was phenomenal! But 5 stars is the highest GR goes. *Sobs* I really hate the damn Goodreads rating system sometimes. Like why arent there any bonus points option for times like these?? Dangerous Exes was an A++ if teachers have the option of using the extra "+" why cant
Melanie (mells_view)
Enjoyable enemies to lovers with a fake relationship!

I enjoyed this one. Kind of friends to enemies to fake relationship to lovers. It’s a whole mess of chaos, but it’s a good read.
Paula
If anyone read the 1st book (which thank the Big Guy Above, I DNF'd right away..) you will know that this Hero was in the love triangle in the other book. He was married to one woman and was texting heroine in the first book (who is the BF/partner of this book's heroine) to show his interest in her again as she & he were former lovers. That book was a total crap fest and I forgot that this Author is on my shit list of NEVER-AGAIN-JOSE!

So while I forgot about the nightmare of the first one wh
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: funny, 2018
Dangerous Exes is an enemies to lovers story. Jessie feels he has been burned by Isla and Isla feels like she is being blamed for something that wasn't her fault.

These two start out breathing fire down each others necks but that doesn't hold up to the attraction they had been building before everything fell apart.

I'm not sure this can be a standalone. This book started right back up where book 1 left off. We have the same characters, just a shift in main characters.

We do get the added bonus of
Rejane
Apr 19, 2019 marked it as not-interested  ·  review of another edition
Hero here had a 3 weeks fling with heroine from last book who was kind of hung up on him. Heroine here is also best friend with heroine from 1st book. Dating your bf's ex is a trope I dislike.
Princess
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book from Netgalley and Skyscape in exchange for an honest review.
I enjoyed the hate to love relationship with Isla and Jessie. The romance was so fun and I adored Goo-poh. She was hilarious. I think I just found a go to
Author!
Grey
Oct 29, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-stars
Thank you to NetGalley who sent me this ARC to review in advance of the book's release.

Dangerous Exes is book #2 in the Liars, Inc. series, and I did not read book #1 prior to this one. I think I may have enjoyed this book more had I read book 1 first. It does pretty heavily reference events that must have transpired in that book, however, you won't be lost if you haven't read it.

A rather predictable read, but I did enjoy it...there were some truly stellar moments that made me laugh out loud. I
Gogol
Apr 18, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
To be quite honest, I skimmed this one. At this point I’m being vicious with books, I’m going through works of fiction like there’s no tommorrow so I have no mercy, hmm, now as for my impressions of this book based on the fast skim: absolutely no chemistry between the MC’s. Not a book that draws you in. What irked me from the get go was that the heroine had taken back her cheating ex numerous times, before the final break up. And what pretty much killed any romance I could envision between the h ...more
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Copy received via Netgalley for an honest review

I thoroughly enjoyed Dangerous Exes. If you have read the first book, Dirty Exes, then you have already met our protaganists Jessie and Isla (and let me say I love that the name Isla is used!)

I loved this book from the first word to the last. I am a sucker for a frenemies-to-lovers story, and Jessie and Isla's was a great one.

I love the snark and the banter between them, all the while they are ignoring their lust and more for each other.

Oh boy do t
Mackenzie
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Song for summary: Delicate by Taylor Swift

This is the second novel in the Liars, Inc. series and the storyline picks up just a few months from where the first one left off. The characters are distrustful, passionate, and saucy; while the plot is a convivial and spicy romance. Chickens, a dragon bridal bed, special herbal tea, and one nutty Noona will take you on an adventure that shows just how quickly a fake relationship can turn into so much more.
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
I loved the first one, but this was a close secoknd!
It was so funny and so much sexual tension.

Jessie and Isla made a fun and exciting pair. Their banter and trying to get a reaction from the other
What I also loved was that Isla made Jessie see so much more. To make him realise the world is better brighter.

But to be honest Colin and Blaire are still my favorite couple!
Amy
I'm finding that Rachel Van Dyken almost always delivers the things that I love - great characters, strong storylines, and fantastic side characters. The witty banter and quirky side characters made me laugh out loud at times. I just love this world that Van Dyken has created. Highly recommend this book and the series itself! It's a fantastic read!
Tracy  C
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good Lord above, Jessie and Isla had some fantastic chemistry!

SEE MY FULL REVIEW ON MY BLOG:

Happily Mary After
Recommendation appeared on USA Today’s Happy Ever After on October 30, 2018.

It’s Rachel Van Dyken, so it’s probably no surprise that Dangerous Exes is an unputdownable, swoon-worthy romance. Jessie has a grudge against Isla, and she’s not his biggest fan. He’s trying to extract a little payback when he has to begrudgingly pause his plans, call a truce and work closely with her. Neither like each other, but they realize they may have gotten their initial assessments wrong as they spend more time
Courtney
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed Dirty Exes, so it was no brainer for me to read Dangerous Exes. You have to Dirty Exes in order to understand how Dangerous Exes comes about and plays out.

We already met both Isla and Jessie in Dirty Exes, so we know what to expect of them. I loved Isla from the get-go in Dirty Exes, and she was all the more hilarious in this book. Blaire's ex-boyrfriend, Jessis is hell-bent on seeking revenge against Liars, Inc for ruining his reputation.

I won't go into specifics as to what ha
Anne Z.
I love Rachel Van Dyken and Dirty Exes -the first book in this series- was one of my favorite reads this year! I freaking loved that book.

Sadly I can't say the same about Dangerous Exes. Jessie came across childish, immature, stupid...

The book got better but not enough for me to love it.
The full review is available on my blog.
For the full review and more Subscribe/Like/Follow

Blog: http://glimpsesofmybooks.blogspot.com
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/glimpses_of...
GoodReads: https://www.goodr
FictionNoChaser
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank you to NetGalley and Skyscape for providing us an advanced copy for an honest review.

If you haven’t read Dirty Exes yet, then go and read it NOW. If not, you are doing yourself an injustice.

Still with me? Ok.

I didn’t think that I would like this sequel as much as Dirty Exes. How can you improve on perfection? Well, with a crazy grandma and some chickens Van Dyken worked miracles.

description

Isla is set to take down the patriarchy of misogynistic, cheating assholes. So basically, she is a hero among
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"It's just in his nature to be hotter than ninety percent of the male population, don't hold it against him."

I met both Jessie & Isla in Dirty Exes and I've been anxious and excited to read their story. They are both very colorful characters and are especially entertaining when hanging out with their best friends, Colin and Blaire. Their witty banter is hilarious. But, that was nothing compared to the hilarity of meeting Isla's aunt. She stole the show and kept me laughing till the end.

The
Lori
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
Dangerous Exes, by Rachel Van Dyken, is the second book in the Liars, Inc. series. As always, RVD did not disappoint me, I read the first book in this series and loved it. I would suggest that you read the first book in this series to fully enjoy Dangerous Exes, but it is not a must. RVD does a great job bringing the new reader to this series up to speed. Her writing style is hip and entertaining and her characters are delightful and amusing.
Jessie and Isla were introduced to us in the first bo
bookmarkbelles
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rachel did it again!

Like I said in my Dirty Exes review, its very rare that I prefer a spin off series to the original but this time I do. Dirty Exes was so good (5 stars) that im so lost on how I could rate this book cause it was phenomenal! But 5 stars is the highest GR goes. *Sobs* I really hate the damn Goodreads rating system sometimes. Like why arent there any bonus points option for times like these?? Dangerous Exes was an A++ if teachers have the option of using the extra "+" why cant I?

• On the Line (Milwaukee Dragons, #1)
  • Hot Pursuit
  • Hooked On You (Chicago Rebels, #4)
  • Suddenly Mine (Montgomery Brothers, #8)
  • Hard To Stay (Hard #2)
  • Breathless (Yoga in the City #1)
  • Intercepting the Chef (How to Score, #1)
  • The Decoy Date (The Wedding Date #4)
  • America's Sweetheart (Real Love, #5)
  • Must Love Babies (Must Love Babies #1)
  • Best of Luck (Lucky #3)
  • Storming the Castle
  • The Unprotected
  • Don't Call Me Sweetheart (Something Borrowed #1)
  • The Breakup (The Jordan Brothers, #2)
  • Hot Shot (Last Shot, #2)
  • For Crosby (For You, #3)
  • Totally His (Opposites Attract #3)
Rachel Van Dyken is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of regency and contemporary romances.

Hey guys I'm rarely on Goodreads, if you need to reach me feel free to email!
EMAIL ME: rachelvandykenauthor@gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachel-...

Liars, Inc. (2 books)
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
“Well played, Isla, well played.” 1 likes