Start by marking “Royally Arranged (Bad Boy Royals #3)” as Want to Read:
Royally Arranged (Bad Boy Royals #3)

Royally Arranged

(Bad Boy Royals #3)

Royal rivals feel the heat in the latest Bad Boy Royals novel from USA Today bestselling author Nora Flite.

Hawthorne “Thorne” Badd has lived his life as a reckless playboy—not as a presumptive king. But after the death of his uncle, it can all be his: the power, the crown, and the wealth. All he has to do is govern a country he’s never set foot in…and marry the gorgeous da
Published August 28th 2018 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Royally Arranged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Royally Arranged

Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
The Badds are actually the royal family of Torino. Maverick Badd, Thorne's father, abdicated the throne via threat of death, took the name Badd, and created a wealthy criminal empire in the process. Thorne knows exactly who he is, an exiled prince, and couldn't care less. He's irreverent and carefree. He just couldn't care less. But that's all a facade because deep down he just wants his father's approval and respect and he would do anything for his family, including agreeing to an arranged marr ...more
Nicola
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.

Book three in this series brings us some answers as we finally discover exactly why patriarch, Maverick Badd fled his homeland whilst bringing us his middle child, Hawthorne’s romance. And you’re familiar with the series—which I’d recommend you be if you’re planning on reading this—you’ll know that the Badd’s are literally royalty.

description All I was ever good at was being the funny one. I’m definitely a damn joke.”

Alpha and with a sense of not being good enough from his position in the famil
Mellie Antoinette
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
***#earc thanks to #netgalley, #montlakeromance, #noraflite in exchange for a fair review***

Resident rebel Hawthorne Badd has no life plan, but he doesn’t like your life plans, so stay out of his life plans!! 😜 He’s an adorably cheeky bugger!

Nova is the middle child of rival clan Valentine with an easy touch and a shy background! Can she tame the beast? Well yeah, cause he’s mmmmdorable!

I liked this one! 3.5 ⭐! 😉 😍 🤗
Naughty Mom Story Time
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
This was such a pleasant read. Not too serious, but enough to keep my interest and keep it all interest. The characters were an absolute delight.

Both Thorne and Nova were great characters with an incredible connection and so many similarities in both their lives. The chemistry they shared was off the charts and nearly intoxicating for me, as the reader.

As Thorne and Nova confront their attraction to each other and their new duties to their families, the both have to come to terms whether they
Erin Lewis
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Star Review Royally Arranged (Bad Boy Royals #3) by Nora Flite

Nora Flite is a new author to me.

I had no idea going in that this was book three in a series. Although it can be read as a stand alone I feel sure I would have enjoyed it more if I knew some background and history to the series as I was a little lost at times.

Even though their marriage is arranged for them, there was certainly some sizzling scenes between Thorne and Nova and the chemistry between them was obvious. It was interesti
Becky Rendon
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I feel like such a traitor to the royal family. At first Kain was all I could think about...but then Costello stole my heart. Now, well, now I have to say the at Thorne is truly my Prince Charming.

Sarcastic, witty, and always seemingly relaxed, Thorne has us all fooled. It breaks my heart to learn why Thorne plays his role as the "lazy" Badd. It also warms it to know that a certain mousey wallflower makes everything better.

If you love the Badds, it only gets better with Thorne's story. If you
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thorn is the fun-loving brother. He has taken the responsibility of the strip club and is the womanizer. He is pretty much not expected to do much when it comes to the family business and he knows this. He is third in line and gets to enjoy life. But when his uncle passes away in the country that his father is from Thorn finds out that he is now needed to step up and become King.

Nova is the daughter of the rival family the Valentine's. But she is NOTHING like them. Nova is sweet and to a point
Jeannine
This is my first book by this author and I didn’t realize that it’s the third book in the series. It took me a couple of days to get through this one, I kept putting it down. There were parts that dragged on and it started off a little slow. I did finally finish it but sadly, it didn’t blow me away.
Demetra
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, netgalley
This book has some of my favorite tropes: royal romance, arranged marriage and a tattooed bad boy for our male lead!

Hawthorne “Thorne” is a royal bad boy, that I really liked! His father supposed to rule but he abandoned the crown and now it’s his responsibility to rule, since his the only one that’s unmarried. He has a commanding presence and I liked how it compliments his character and the whole story.

When we first meet Nova, she comes out shy and a little closed off. Her family controls the B
Caitlyn Lynch
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemp-romance
If you were enchanted by the wedding of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry and you’ve picked this up looking for an authentic-style royal romance, forget it. There is nothing remotely resembling royal protocol in this book. Thorne’s father renounced his claim to the throne of ‘Torino’ where apparently the locals speak French, despite the Italian name - and left for the US. Now his brother is dead and there is no other heir, so… his middle son has to take the throne? Due to some complicated ‘inherita ...more
Liz
Aug 27, 2018 rated it liked it
This is the first book I have read by this author and unfortunately I didn’t realise it was the third in a series so this might have affected my enjoyment of Royally Arranged especially when prior events are mentioned and it’s clear that the other couples in the book obviously got together in the previous books. In Royally Arranged Hawthorne Badd, a middle son, is told by his father that, as a result of the death of his estranged uncle, he’s to become the next king of Torino and, to protect his ...more
romancebookjunkie
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
So I’m normally the first to say that I have a major weakness for Royal romances, but this one disappointed me a lot! Could I tell you where the fictional country is? No. Could I even understand the rules in this country? No. But the biggest one was- could I even understand the reason for the plot line? No. The only thing I liked were the characters.
Our hero is the son of a mobster and he himself is also one. Our heroine is daughter of the rivalling family, and has the major hits for the hero.
Ofelia
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book written by Nora Flite. I really fell in love with this book. I was hooked from the very beginning. Thorne and Nova might not have a choice of the plans their family have arraigned for them but they do have a say how they will live their lives. Thorne might think that he was a failure and that he is a disappointment to his family and everyone but he cannot be more wrong. He has a kind heart and is the first one to make a joke to ease the tension and say what no one is willing t ...more
Bette Hansen
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book very much. It's book three in the series and finally gives us some answers about the Badd's background. Turns out Maverick Badd was heir apparent to the crown in Torino. Family strife caused him to flee his beloved homeland and the crown and forming a new life in the US. Now Maverick's brother, the current King, has passed away. Next in line for the throne? One of the wild Badd siblings! Let the fun begin.

This story is fun, sexy, and completely entertaining. The writing and c
Amanda Dubuque
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great book. This is the story of Thorne and Nova. These two families have been enemies for a very long time, but things might be fixing to change. Thorne's uncle The King has recently passed and it is up to him to fill his shoes. He can choose between Nova or her sister and he chooses Nova. They have some fire between them, a kiss here a kiss there and Thorne cannot control himself. Can he make a great King and make the country whole again or is he going to fail for him and Nova?
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Thorne and Nova come from feuding families and have never seen each other as anything other than that. So when Thorne finds out that he is to marry Nova in order to secure his family's legacy it shouldn't sound like such a good idea. But the more time Thorne spends with Nova the more he realizes that he could fall for this woman, fake marriage or not.
Beth
Sep 08, 2018 rated it liked it
such a great series ...love these characters and enjoy how Nora does write them. i wonder what will be next? where will it go. this one was written a bit different and a bit different in style. just wait. u will love it too ... look forward to more from Nora soon enough. she is one of my favorites. ( :
Sandy
Sep 14, 2018 rated it liked it
I really enjoy royal romances and this one was no exception. Thorne is not your typical heir to the throne. He is a bit wild. Nova is beautiful and oh so sweet. Thorne falls hard and no one is more surprised than him. Can they survive the machinations of those who want them to fail or will love prevail?
Moon Reviews
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"I am voluntarily reviewing an advanced copy of this manuscript"
Oyez, oyez!! All romance readers in need of sparks and butterflies come on this way!!
My friends! Be ready to be charmed into addiction!! Nora Flite, as she so well knows how to do, gives you a romance full of angst and completely captivating!! The perfect story of mafia meets royalty!! With underlying vibes of historical and psychological romance, "Royally Arranged" will catapult you into a whirlwind of emotions!! A sweet, sweet mus
Marlene Brown
Aug 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
The story started off strong and was unexpected but then it became a bit silly really and the enjoyment level dropped for me.
Linda Quick
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this book! This is my favorite book in the series (and the first two were awesome). I loved learning more about Hawthorne and his difficult relationship with his father. Nova is also an interesting character as the Valentine that just doesn't seem to belong. Even better, was learning the story behind the hidden princes. I thoroughly enjoyed their story.

If you love sexy romance with a side of dirty, you will love this book. The author is a master story-teller and makes her characters come a
Sherry
Jul 22, 2018 rated it liked it
***I received an e-copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Thank you to the author, publisher and NetGalley.***

A lot of little things bugged me in Royally Arranged, by Nora Flite. Firstly, I didn’t realize when I requested the book on NetGalley that it was the third of a series. Even so, I think it could be read alone as long as you don’t mind that you won’t be familiar with some of the other characters that are referenced.

To simplify the story, the Badds are royalty in hidi
LadyTechie
Sep 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Royally Arranged is the third book in the Bad Boy Royals series which I received a copy in exchange for my honest review from Montlake and NetGalley. Hawthorne, or Thorne to his friends, is the middle child in a family that has 3 boys and he feels it every day. He has always thought his father and pretty much everyone in his family had no use for him and preferred he just stay out of the way. He appears to be close with his mother and enjoys making her smile, but, even she seems to be rubbing hi ...more
Shia
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-arcs
"Look at me,: he said, laying his weight over my body. "Watch my face. I want to see every eyelash of yours sway as I fuck you into oblivion."

Rating: 4.5/5

Steamy and passionate. Thorne & Nova's story reminded me of Romeo & Juliet - complete with rival families but no tragedy. Both families fight for the throne upon the King's death and arrange a marriage between their two children who end up falling in love but the conspiracy of Nova's family leads to mistrust and betrayal. Can their lov
Wendy
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
When it came to diving into Nora Flite's Royally Arranged, I didn't know quite what I was getting into. Having no previous experiences reading Nora's books in the past, but having heard exceptional things by other bloggers, in particular about the Bad Boy Royals series, I had no inkling of what to expect in my experience. Would I love the characters, or dislike them? Would the tales of bold and reckless royals be enough to entice me? Only time would tell.

"I'd seen the castle from a distance. It
Up All Night With Books
3 Stars
Review by Sue
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Royally Arranged by Nora Flite is an intriguing story and a wonderful premise.

Nova and Hawthorne (Thorne) must agree to an arranged marriage to create a truce between their warring families.

Nova is kind and caring, so very different from her family. Because she is so different from her family, they do not appreciate her. They undervalue her.

Nova wonders if Thorne will ever value her for who she is.

Thorne is a joker and avoids se
Linda
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Badd family is part of the royal family of a country named Torino. They are royals in exile who live in the U.S. and run a mafia-like empire and have an uneasy peace with a rival family, the Valentines. Upon the death of the King of Torino, the family finally returns to it's roots in Torino, where it's decided Thorne Badd will take the throne, which he reluctantly agrees to. The former queen happens to be a Valentine and the Valentines aren't going to give up the throne that easily so in ord ...more
Sheila Schoenauer
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First off I have to say that I really enjoy this author's books. She has a way of captivating me and not letting me down. When I first started reading this book I wasn't sure what I was going to think of it. This is the 3rd book in the series but I haven't read the first two so I went into it basically blind. Yeah, there were some references that I didn't quite get but I was able to follow the book quite well without actually knowing what happened prior. This book however, it stole my time. Once ...more
Iza
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Be still my heart!

Costello definitely has competition because Hawthorne was swoon-worthy and badass.

So, as we all know, the Badds are actually royalty - real royalty, not just "royalty" - and it's time for them to go back to their roots and reclaim what's theirs. And it kind of all falls on Thorne's shoulders, since he's the only one of his brothers to still be single. The title kind of gives it away - arranged marriage and all that.

But who's the heroine? Well, she's actually not someone Thorne
Pam Curran
Aug 26, 2018 rated it liked it
I got this book as an ARC and didn't realise that it was book 3 in the series. I might have enjoyed it better if I had read the other two first and understood the background.

It was a good read but didn't blow me away. I thought the idea of a royal family being a Mafia type family was a bit strange at first but then it was all explained at the end. I hated the name Hawthorne (who would name a child that!) but as he was usually called Thorne that was ok.

Thorne was the middle child of his family a
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Seeking Sanctuary: Mystery Romance (A U-District Novel Book 3)
  • Defending Morgan (Mountain Mercenaries, #3)
  • Cold Intent
  • Strictly Business (The Loft, #2)
  • Mint Condition (A Classic Car Romance #1)
  • Men Among Sirens
  • The Key to My Heart (Surrender to Love #1)
  • Playing for Keeps
  • Hard Deal (Melbourne After Dark, #2)
  • A Lady's Virtue (Everton Domestic Society, #3)
  • The Yellow Packard
  • Soul Fallen
  • Seven Days to Hell (Savage Texas, #5)
  • A Christmas Hope
  • Death's Redemption (Eternal Lovers, #2)
  • All the Pretty Brides (Jake Carrington #3)
  • A Deadly Business (Vigilance #3)
  • Hour of the Beast
For sneak previews/sales/and more, join the mailing list! noraflite.com/vip

A USA Today Bestselling Author, Nora Flite lives in SoCal where the weather is warm and she doesn't have to shovel snow—something she never grew to love in her tiny home-state of Rhode Island.
All of her romances involve passionate, filthy, and slightly obsessive heroes—because those are clearly the best kind! She's always b

Bad Boy Royals (3 books)
  • Royally Bad (Bad Boy Royals #1)
  • Royally Ruined (Bad Boy Royals #2)