Start by marking “Zinc Dragon (Dragon Guard of Drakkaris, #4)” as Want to Read:
Zinc Dragon (Dragon Guard of Drakkaris, #4)

Zinc Dragon

(Dragon Guard of Drakkaris #4)

The Zinc dragon has always known the toxic metals in his bloodstream could end him. But now, separated from his friends and barely clinging to the hope of rescue, he's finally resigned to his fate. At least he gets to spend his last days with a wonderfully kind, curvy woman that he would give anything to have met under different circumstances.

Leanne doesn't know what to do
Published February 21st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Zinc Dragon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zinc Dragon

kookyquinn
It's like she's not even trying anymore. It was so meh I can't even think of much to say about it other than "thank God it was short".

I'd been dying to read Zinc's story and THAT was his heroine? ugh
Elisa
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Zinc and Leanne, so his highness finally finds his mate, even locked in a dungeon about to die he manages to find his mate...lol I really do enjoy these stories.
Melanie S
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, dragons, romance
Jumping the gun leads to shotgun wedded bliss

What if the only thing you could do to save a handsome dragon shifter was to mate with him? What if you didn't know that dragons mate forever? One dragon-heart woman's incredible "sacrifice" earns her HEA with a dragon king. Marvelous alien dragon shifter romance, with all of the humor and empathy that marks Terry Bolryder's writing.
Christina Rodrigues
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Zinc Dragon is the fourth book in Terry Bolryder’s Dragon Guard of Drakkaris Series. Zinc is the future King of Drakkaris, and he and his Dragon Guard have come to Earth for two reasons. First, to help rescue dragon hearts, human females, who have been captured by an evil female dragon mastermind for unknown reasons. The second, is the hope of finding a mate which will help counteract the toxin metal poisons in their blood.

Zinc’s bloodline is very pure and as a result the toxins in his blood ar
Rebecca Grove
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Zinc is the crown prince of Drakkaris and he has come to Earth to find a mate. His metal is poisoning him and and he needs to find a mate before it is too late. He has very little hope left. When he and the guard came to Earth they swore to help the oracle while searching for their mates. When they get news of a dragon heart woman being held prisoner they open a portal to go rescue her. The situation is unusual and Zinc quickly realizes that it is a trap. He orders his men to escape while he co ...more
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Shifter Haven

Zinc has been the dragon most affected by his metal poisoning him from within. We’ve watched him grow weaker and weaker through the earlier books, now he’s practically left on the sidelines in battle and his effectiveness is almost at an ending. He’s not going to survive much longer unless he finds his mate – in most unusual circumstances.

Leanne is a dragon heart, a human who has shown immense courage at potential risk to themselves. She’s been captured by these evil goo
Vinita P Hayes
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chemistry at its finest

Who knew something as innocuous as a chemistry table could be used to entertain u with so many diverse stories. Each metal has different properties. Some lighter, some denser n some pliable. The dragons of Drakkaris r imbued with the denser metals of the periodic table. The metal becomes toxic to them if no mate has been found. Their planet has had a reduction of females born compared to the male population. Thus each dragon hopes to find their rates mate before this happe
Samm Lynn
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Finally, Zinc gets his book!

The quiet, self-sacrificing prince has been under a sentence of death for a long time and has relied upon his friends to help hold back the poison that is killing him. We have watched him put his friends and kingdom before himself and have watched him suffer for the last 4 books (Aquamarine, Lead, Cadmium, and Arsenic) and fate delivered him into the hands of the she-witch of a dragon, who has plans for him.

With Zinc and Leanne are buried beneath so many misunderstand
JodyL
Leanne and Zinc

Zinc is dieing of his zinc poison. The dragons were sent by portal somewhere to save another dragonheart. But it was a trap. Zinc knew that he was close to death so he sent everyone through the portal back home and stood guard so no one would follow. The she-dragon then imprisoned Zinc and collared him.
Leanne has been held prisoner in the dungeon for a couple weeks. A group of dragons saved another dragonheart, but she was left behind. When she sees that another prisoner is brough
Lynn Vincent
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes paranormal stories
Zinc Dragon is book four in the Dragon Guard of Drakkaris series. It is a wonderful story. It held my interest throughout the book. It is a story of finding ones true desire and growth. Zinc is the future king of Drakkaris, who is captured while on a mission to save a dragon heart.
Zinc is fighting a sickness which allows poisons in his system to kill him. The only cure a mate, not any mate he need a dragons heart mate. He is thrown in a dungeon by a crazy she-dragon who wishes to become queen
Deissy
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This couple was so freaking cute!

These dragons keep getting cuter and cuter! Every time i think i like a dragon one better than the other it always surprises me and i fall for each one of them differently. They are all unique. Every single one them has a story and they get in your soul. Zinc is their dragon prince soon to be king of Drakkaris and of all the dragons friends he is the one who its own poison is getting deeper and running out of time. The only way to stop him is to find a mate fast.
Nikki
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Zinc: Dragons of Drakkaris by Terry Bolryder is a 4 star read.
Zinc’s health is fading quickly he k owns it’s only a matter of time before his metal poisons him completely, so when he’s captured by a female dragon and wolf shifters he can only hope that his team will find him quickly and give him a bit more time.
Leanne is a dragon heart and because of this she’s been kidnapped by wolf shifters, when one night a man is put into the cell near hers she finds herself curious about him, when her kid
Barbara
Feb 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc

While on a mission to rescue a dragon heart, Zinc is kidnapped and taken captive to an alternate universe. Sick and fighting his poison, Zinc is comforted by spending time talking with the human captive in the next cell, who turns out to be his mate. We get a bit of a twist with this story as Zinc and his mate flee the dungeon and wind up back on his home planet of Drakkaris.

As next-in-line to the throne, he must decide whether to stay and rule or return to Earth to keep his mate.

Zinc's
Cheri
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The King gets his! I've enjoyed Zinc throughout the series. The future king, only if he finds a mate so the metal poison in his body doesn't kill him. A mate will heal the progress. With his fellow warriors finding mates on earth he has almost given up. When he finds himself trapped in a dungeon by unknown enemies all may be lost.
Sweet, curvy Leanne, another prisoner is sent to help nurse him she is a giver. Will she go that extra long mile to save him?
Finding her, he doesn't want to give her ba
Rosemarie Grainer
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Zinc finally got his mate...yeah!

I have been waiting for Zinc's turn and it has finally come! Thank you, Terry Bolryder! He is such a good guy and I didn't want to see him die. Leanne is a great character, too, wiling to do whatever it takes to save people, and dogs. Their conflict is totally believable, well, reasonable! They handle it exactly as I would have expected. The ending was perfectly lovely.

If you like your romance with dragon shifters, some action, lots of heat, great characters and
Janet Hendricks
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love! Love! Love!

Zinc and Leann's story is an excellent addition to the series. Near death, Zinc is rescued by Leann, a Dragon Heart who is being held captive by an evil dragoness. Leann and Zinc escape from their dungeon cells through a portal to Drakkaris. They may be safe, but there's a big problem. Leann thinks her time with Zinc is temporary while Zinc wants forever. How will Dragon and an Earth woman work through their differences?

Love the characters, the plot and the action in and out of
Sherry Koch
Shelves: romance, arc, paranormal
Keep ‘em coming!! I absolutely love Terry’s Dragons. Zinc, the Successor of the throne on Drakkaris, is in desperate need of a mate, someone who will help him regain his health and keep his poison in check. His thoughts were always centered around his duties, until he met Leanne in a dungeon. Although everything surrounding the two seem less than conducive to the beginning of a romantic love story, the dragon and his mate find a way to be together. The characters are well developed and the story ...more
Lynee
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Zinc and Leanne’s story.
This was definitely a little bit different than the other dragon books, which keep things interesting.
Zinc, the heir of the realm of Drakkaris, is slowly dying from the poison in his blood. He is captured by evil forces and circumstances force him and Leanne together. I loved Zinc and Leanne’s chemistry and how they were both courageous souls always trying to do the right thing. Zinc was not afraid to show some vulnerability and admit his own mistakes. Leanne was
Busybeth76
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Striking it rich with Dragons

I was so happy to read this installment of the Dragon Guard of Drakkaris series. Zinc has always been the quiet, tragic figure in this group of arrogant, proud and confident dragons. Zinc has also been the leader, despite the poison he fights in his own body. He has slowly been losing hope that he'll find his mate to save him. Leanne is beautiful, courageous and locked away by the evil female Dragon Hora. But Hora does not understand the true magic of mates, and tha
Maria
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fated Solution

I really enjoyed Zinc and Leanne's story. In an ambush that resulted in a trap, Zink was held prisoner by the evil she Dragon . Leanne was a Dragonheart that they held captive in the dungeon. Her cell was right next to Zinc's.

Leanne was bound and determined to help the handsome Dragon . Please to have to overcome quite a bit.

Even though the story was good , they were still a lot of errors in the book such as he answered if she or she answered if he plus many others . I like this
Heather Hackett
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Zinc had just about given up on finding his mate as the metal he carried was overwhelming his system and his friends wouldn't be able to help much longer. When the guard went to save a woman he blocked the path to save his friends and was captured. Leanne had been kidnapped weeks ago and didn't know what was fully going on but when they brought a man in she felt a wired connection to him. Another great story following the dragons and their mates, I always love the stories because their well writ ...more
Susan H Garris
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Zinc dragon

Zinc is captured in a trap by an evil female Dragon hoping to mate with him. She puts him in the dungeon where a Dragon heart, LeAnn is also imprisoned. LeAnn cares for him, finds that he needs a mate of he will die of his metal poison. LeAnn mates with him and he regains his strength and ability to shift to dragon. They escape to Drakkaris for safety. She leaves him because she felt betrayed, and returns to Earth. The gives her some time and follows her there. She has forgiven him an
Charlotte
Thank goodness for pity!

I have been waiting for Zinc's story and it was just as good as the others! I just love how each of the dragons have such different personalities, yet are very similar in other ways. Zinc has been sick since the beginning and steadily getting worse, so I'm pleased that he has found his one. There are still a couple Mateless dragons left, so maybe we'll finally figure out who this evil female dragon is that's causing the dragon hearts to be kidnapped. I'd also like to know
Jannie Cv
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These dragons are so much fun!
Zinc has been losing control of his metal fast without finding his mate. He’s in a desperate situation and encounters a woman willing to risk her safety for his. Well, he’s mated. Now, it’s time to get busy wooing.
Zinc and Leanne seem to have gotten things backward. Usually, it’s meet, date, mate. Not with these two: meet, mate, date. It leaves a lot of uncertainty. I love watching them work through it all. And I really enjoy seeing the whole crew and their mates t
Vivian Chrisman
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As always, Ms. Bolryder's dragons rock! Zinc is the future King of Drakkaris but his metal is killing him. While trying to protect his fellow dragons, Zinc is captured and tossed in a dungeon. Leanne is also a prisoner. When she finds out what the plans are for Zinc, she figures out a way to save him. Will the plan work? Has Zinc found his mate only to lose her when the truth comes out? I suggest you read to find the answers.

*I received an Advance Reader's Copy of this book which ia m voluntaril
Gil
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Entertaining and Well-written

This story was sufficiently different from the previous metal dragon's stories. It was a little too imaginative to make complete sense to me at times, but at the same time it maintained a very high level of storytelling so I was able to maintain my interest. Though a little different, I enjoyed following the story because it was different and still ended happily.
Mary Puthoff
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What I've been waiting for

I have been waiting for Zinc to get his story and I wasn't disappointed. Zinc needs a made to save him. His metal is killing him. Leanne is a dragon heart being held prisoner. Can they escape and is she the one to save him? This book has action, steamy romance and conflict. It may keep you up past your bedtime. Well worth the wait. I highly recommend this book.
I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.
T
Mar 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Meh. Series is headed downhill.

This book is only okay. I continue to read the series because I’ve invested so much time in it. Over the last few books though, I feel like the stories have become so boring. I think the author needs to wrap up with the Drakkaris dragons and then restart a different series.

Also, the sex scenes?? Come on! Females don’t orgasm with just three to four flicks to their clitoris. I don’t care how turned on she is.
Ellena deLeon
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was artfully crafted and uniquely designed to pull you into the pages where secrets and fairytales live and dreams come true for those who believe!

Zinc and Leanne's book was enchanting, enthralling and endlessly entertaining where stubbornness and determination to rise above conflict with a core of steel and a heart of gold to get to where love and happiness lives!

One of Your Greatest Fans,

Lena deLeon
lenadeleon2004.ld@gmail.com
Mary Winstead
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Zinc Dragon

Leanne has been in a dungeon for two weeks when wolf guards bring down another prisoner. This prisoner is big and tall. When she's ordered to tend to him she likes him only problem is he's sick and always in and out of conscience. Zinc needs to be mated to get better and he wants Leanne. Sadly he lied to her when she asked if they could reverse the mating later. What will Leanne say it so when she finds out the truth?. Great read couldn't put down till finished.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Firefighter Unicorn (Fire & Rescue Shifters, #6)
  • A Season to Love (Love in Lenox, #2)
  • A Very Outlaw Christmas (Outlaw Shifters, #1.5)
  • The Lawman's Legacy (Fitzgerald Bay #1)
  • The Doctor's Defender (Protection Specialists, #3)
  • Tainted (Soul Chronicles, #1)
  • The Widow's Protector (Fitzgerald Bay, #4)
  • The Rookie's Assignment (Fitzgerald Bay, #2)
  • Dangerous Heart (Westward Hearts #3)
  • Gryke (Enigma, #6)
  • The Detective's Secret Daughter (Fitzgerald Bay, #3)
  • Force of Nature (Stormswept, #2)
  • SEAL Under Siege (Men of Valor #2)
  • Christmas Cover-Up (Family Reunions, #2)
Terry is the author of over forty bestselling shifter romances. She spends her spare time dreaming of dragons, playing with her pets, and watching sunsets from her home in the mountains alongside her husband (who she suspects would make a great bear shifter). She loves the wild outdoors, her fans, all readers, and getting lost in a great book.

Sign up for Terry's newsletter here (copy and paste) to

Dragon Guard of Drakkaris (6 books)
  • Lead Dragon (Dragon Guard of Drakkaris, #1)
  • Cadmium Dragon (Dragon Guard of Drakkaris, #2)
  • Arsenic Dragon (Dragon Guard of Drakkaris, #3)
  • Cobalt Dragon (Dragon Guard of Drakkaris, #5)
  • Chromium Dragon (Dragon Guard of Drakkaris, #6)