Start by marking “Dark Water ( Peter Clancy#4)” as Want to Read:
Dark Water ( Peter Clancy#4)

Dark Water ( Peter Clancy#4)

Peter Clancy is back. Back in Queensland’s Far North, that is—the place he’s spent a lifetime trying to leave. Clancy couldn’t refuse his ‘uncle’ Sam’s insistence he ‘do something’ about the destruction of the family graveyard and the threat to the sacred sites of Sam’s ancestors from the new mine operations at Clarkes Flat.

And when Clancy discovers his old nemesis Max Hil
Published March 16th 2018 by Campanile Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Dark Water, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Water

Roy Murry
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
DARK WATER

TW LAWLESS

Reviewed by Roy Murry, Author

Peter Clancy is about to leave on a trip to a quiet place to write a book about his journalistic prowess when he receives a call from a family tie in Australia. Sam won't tell him the reason, but it is crucial.

When he arrives, nothing seems to have changed from his home township that he was 'Run out' of years ago, and there is still hostility by the ex-sheriff now politician festering. A project that Sam is in an uproar over that politician is in
Bailey Ember
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: thriller
Get your thinking cap ready and make sure you don't have any pets that can make sudden noises while reading, this one may make you a bit jumpy.

I really enjoyed the individuality Lawless brought to this novel. It manages to set itsself apart from other Mystery novels I've read recently.

Australia, Crocodiles, and so many other aspects that I am not familiar with, but thoroughly enjoyed getting lost in and learning about.

A wonderful cast of characters and a mystery that will keep you on your toes
Melanie
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
A big thank you to T.W. Lawless for sending me a copy of this book!

Wow, this was a great story! Especially towards the ending it gets exciting. Edge of my seat stuff.
Loved that Sam was back, as well as a maybe not so loved character (understatement). I really enjoyed this book (and would still love to see this be made into a tv miniseries).
April Showers Bring Fungi From Yuggoth
Journalist Peter Clancy is on leave from his San Francisco newspaper while he composes his autobiography. But that's not going well--not going at all--and he is anxious to return to journalism. Summoned home to Queensland, Australia, by an Aboriginal friend formerly employed on the Clancy ranch, and now he has plenty to investigate, including murders.
Subhajit Das
Jul 28, 2018
Tim Gover
Nov 17, 2018
T.W. Lawless
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Christine Nagel
Sep 05, 2018
RABT Book Tours: Dark Water by T.W.Lawless 1 2 May 17, 2018 10:59PM
RABT Book Tours: Dark Water by T.W.Lawless 1 3 May 07, 2018 09:05PM
RABT Book Tours: Dark Water by T.W.Lawless 1 2 May 07, 2018 05:33AM

I was born and raised in northern Australia, spending my formative years on family cattle stations. I am proudly of Irish, Scottish, English and Iberian ancestry.
I was a Registered Nurse for nearly thirty years but after a major health crisis in 2011, decided to follow my passion of becoming an author.

I am the author of the Amazon best- selling, multi-award nominated Peter Clancy series.
There are