Start by marking “Billionaires in Disguise: Georgie and Xan Complete Omnibus Edition” as Want to Read:
Billionaires in Disguise: Georgie and Xan Complete Omnibus Edition

Billionaires in Disguise: Georgie and Xan Complete Omnibus Edition

Georgie doesn’t know who she is dating.

At a high society wedding, Georgie Johnson is introduced to Alexandre de Valentinois, a hereditary duke of nothing who flies around the world on his private planes and describes himself as “one of those despicable, idle rich men.” Yet, when pressed, he sings at the wedding in a gorgeous, clear tenor that tugs at Georgie’s soul, an
Published February 19th 2018 by Malachite Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Billionaires in Disguise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Billionaires in Disguise

Tracy
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a rockstar series that's a bit different to all the others. It feels more real, somehow. The sheer talent of the rockstar, the lengths Xan goes to for his art and his fans, and his unique take on the rock world and his music all combine to make this series unique. I loved Xan and Georgie's romance. Over the course of all the books they are challenged and grow. Their relationship is just magic. Ups and downs, twists and turns, emotional crack. I'm hooked. It's a good thing the books all c ...more
Debbie Turk
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I bought & read these books individually plus the epilogues. I LOVE that the Author is now putting her couples books into omnibus editions 👍 So much cheaper for new readers & also easier to figure out the reading order 😉😍

Xan is probably the most complex character I've read. At times I wasn't sure if I even liked him but then he'd do something so beautifully amazing for Georgie & my heart would just melt!! He's a Rockstar but also SO much more!!

Georgie is a character we 1st met in Rae
Kaye
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing series, one of my all time favorites!

After reading Rae's story, the first on the Billionaires in Disguise series, I have fallen in love with Blair’s stories, writing and most of all, her characters!

Georgie and Xan/Alex/Alexandre will give you whiplash, while sighing and swooning at the same time. This story has something of everything: action, drama, royalties, rockstars, and that swoony romantic parts!!! This is one of those stories that you should definitely read!
Serena Buffaloe
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What else can I possibly say about Georgia and Xan ?? Except that I am so jealous !! Georgie ( one of the 3 musketeers Rae , Lizzy ,and Georgie ) are all working their way through college - best college for drinking in the SouthWest!! - and after some pretty crazy adventures they hook up with their other halves .
Georgie met fellow musician at her friend Rae's wedding , and he helps her over her stage fright. She , in turn helps him. Never one to sleep with the same man twice ( no matter HOW TE
Kimkbries
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thought this series was amazing! The connection between Xan and Georgie from the moment they met was like they were meant to be. Through the course of the books that are now all together in one awesome set was a love story I will always remember. If only being together was as easy as the love they felt for each other. I so enjoyed their journey. You won’t be disappointed in this one!
Stacie Stopen
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blair Babylon creates characters so well, and backgrounds so real, you think you can look them up on Wikipedia and you can search them on Social media so you can friend them.

I thought I loved Rea and Wulf, but I think I love Georgie and Xan just a bit more!

So it begs the question... what happens next?
Iona
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
To say that Xan and Georgie, 2 very accomplished and seemingly priveleged musicians, deserve the best life has to offer, is a vast understatement. Thankfully, their skills, their drive, even their inner demons allow more than a tiny bit of kind fate to work its magic.
Upon meeting, Xan is perceptive enough to coax out Georgie's vivacity and tremendous skills. Albeit, for one single evening. Their pairing is magical for Xan also. Georgie proves to be the soft, welcoming haven his battered soul de
Amanda
BkBfLvr
Nov 17, 2018
Denise Masters
Feb 23, 2019
Blair Babylon often releases ebooks at a special release-day price of 99c.

To never miss a sale, CLICK HERE: http://smarturl.it/Babylon-Email

Blair Babylon is the nom de plume of an award-winning, USA Today-bestselling author who used to publish literary fiction. Because professional reviews of her other fiction usually included the caveat that there was too much deviant sex and too much interesti