Start by marking “Fire and Beauty (The Vampires of Shadow Hills, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fire and Beauty (The Vampires of Shadow Hills, #3)

Fire and Beauty

(Vampires Of Shadow Hills #3)

It's a neighborhood like any other. Except it is not.

Under the surface lurks so many secrets that the teenagers of Shadow Hills fear for their lives.

Jazmine knows her friends’ parents are strange, supernatural beings, but what about hers?

Who can she trust?

Fire and Beauty is the third book in a fun and frightening series of romantic paranormal mysteries. If you

Published March 2nd 2018 by BUOY MEDIA (first published February 27th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Fire and Beauty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fire and Beauty

Nancy Silk
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Exciting Novel of Werewolves and Vampires"

This is a thrilling young adult story. Living in Shadow Hills is worrisome. Under the surface there are many teenagers who fear for their lives. A werewolf is killing people, and vampires are being identified. Jazmine thinks her friends' parents are strange ... perhaps supernatural beings. Well, what about Jazmine's parents? This is another fun read by fabulous author Willow Rose. It's a romantic paranormal mystery with a bit of terror. Try it, you'll l
Cheryl
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018
More of the same. I fear the author has no respect for the intelligence of her readers. The underlying story is good. I'm sure the YA crowd even likes the teenage angst. They can probably identify. But I know there are at least 7 books in a series that realistically should have been one book. I really dislike a series just for the sake of a series. Each book should truly advance the story while having its own line that starts and finishes in that book. That is what is missing here. I will probab ...more
Sol Belenda
Apr 08, 2019 rated it liked it
A pesar de que como dije antes la conducta y en sí mismo, el libro es más orientado a adolescentes sigo acá leyéndolo jajajaj. Tiene un no se qué que te engancha.

Robyn siguen viéndose a escondidas con sus amigos y con Jayden. Pero la cosa se complica aún más cuando su madre invita a cenar a unos "amigos" cuya posición económica es importante y que oh casualmente tienen un hijo un par de años más grande que ella. Su madre está determinada a emparejarla con Duncan. Duncan también es un vampiro. La
Ale96_CalS Paola
I STILL THINK THEIR PARENTS SUCK.

The short book was fine, filled with future love triangles and the real threat coming closer to the neighborhood of monsters. I don't know what to think because everyone has such loose morals when it comes to mortality and the difference between good or bad, not only the parents but their offspring who remain too terrified to stand up to their parents but not so much to admit the are in danger with them. I mean, they're too dumb or young to get the hell out of th
Elaine Fisher
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fire and Beauty. by marylane

As the story progresses we find out that Jayden belongs to a family of werewolves and Jazmine comes from witches! We see Robyn dating a rich vampire who's company she is beginning to enjoy. Jayden has been informed of a fiance in his future! There is a man living in unit #3 who has tarantulas that can seek out supernatural beings! Watch out!
Melody Spencer
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-ebooks
This series keeps getting better and better. I was interested right from the very first page when I figured out who it was talking about! The chemistry between this community of characters is great and new and exciting things are revealed in every book, it’s like unwrapping presents each time I read another.
Deborah Yunevich
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Things are heating up

Robyn and Jayden are having problems. Everything is changing around them, plus Robin's mother is trying to force to go out without someone else. The supernatural hunter is getting bolder in his advances. I can't wait for more.
Lindy
Mar 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Waiting

Well it's taking too long to get to Halloween ( 7 months) and still stopping short before ending book. Double standards for the men and women. Jayden can be jealous of her going out with a vampire but he's engage!
Heidi
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angel vibes?

Twists and turns in every chapter. And now Amy and her bumps? Am I sensing angel wings? I sure hope so!
vivian
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

A great storyline regarding vampires and wolves and other supernatural creatures.It is fast paced action that keeps you involved to the end
Karen Pitney
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So good!

Another winner from willow rose! Can't believe this book ended! I need more! How long do I have to wait?!
Alicia
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love it

As always amazing willow rose is an amazing writer I love all of her books (that I have read) and am looking forwards to reading more!
Mari
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Robyn is living among vampires, who she calls her family, and her boyfriend Jayden is from a family of werewolves. Their families have other plans for them that doesn't involve them together.
Marie Yule
Mar 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another great edition to this series. I can’t wait to find out what’s happening to Amy
Susan
Apr 24, 2018
Haydee SOTOMAYOR
Jan 04, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Royally Cursed (Vampire Princess #2)
  • The Songs of You and Me
  • Moonlight City Drive: Part 1 in a Crime-Noir Detective Trilogy
  • The Phantom of New York: Volume I - Peter and the Crown
  • When Autumn Ends
  • Love's Journey Home (Lincoln Love Stories #2)
  • The Sweetest Spark (The Spark Brothers #3)
  • Flying Mutant Zombie Rats (Moto Maddie BMX Portal #1)
  • A Friend in Paris
  • Christmas Secrets
  • My Dream Job
  • Better with You (A Change in Plans #2)
  • The Witch Queen (Rite World: Rite of the Vampire Saga, #2)
  • Winner Takes All (Warriors of the Heart #4)
  • The Billionaire's Stray Heart (Burke Billionaire Romance Book 2)
  • Final Notice
  • Reclaimed By The Pack (Broken Ladder Wolf- Shifters #3)
  • Inevitable (The Curse of Avalon #2)
The Queen of Scream aka Willow Rose is a #1 Amazon Best-selling Author and an Amazon ALL-star Author of more than 50 novels. She writes Mystery, Paranormal, Romance, Suspense, Horror, Supernatural thrillers, and Fantasy.
Willow's books are fast-paced, nail-biting pageturners with twists you won't see coming.
Several of her books have reached the Kindle top 20 of ALL books in the US, UK, and Canada.

Vampires Of Shadow Hills (8 books)
  • Flesh and Blood (The Vampires of Shadow Hills #1)
  • Blood and Fire (The Vampires of Shadow Hills, #2)
  • Beauty and Beasts (The Vampires of Shadow Hills, #4)
  • Beasts and Magic (The Vampires of Shadow Hills #5)
  • Magic and Witchcraft (The Vampires of Shadow Hills #6)
  • Witchcraft and War (The Vampires of Shadow Hills #7)
  • War and Order (The Vampires of Shadow Hills #8)