Start by marking “Druid Justice (Colin McCool #5)” as Want to Read:
Druid Justice (Colin McCool #5)

Druid Justice

(Colin McCool #5)

After Colin cuts off their connection to Underhill, the high fae lose their position of magical supremacy. Sensing a shift in the balance of power, an unknown faction begins a brutal assault on the fae. Incensed by the injustice of their actions, Colin embarks on a one-man quest to find the persons responsible... so he can mete out some Druid Justice.

When I came back fro
Published February 24th 2018 by Modern Digital Publishing (first published February 21st 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Druid Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Druid Justice

Gemma Arnell
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic edition to the Colin McCool Junkyard Druid series, Druid Justice follows on from the outstanding Underground Druid (book 4) with action and magic packed suspense and adventure.
Colin is a great leading man, a druid who has much to learn and so much potential, whilst still being a likeable relatable guy.
And a guy who can Fight!
If you enjoy fight scenes, especially magical ones, you will love this book.
Read the rest of the series first, the books have gotten better and better thro
Joy Phillip
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Well, this series has me hooked. Read all the other stories and got this one the day it was released. Outstanding. Couldn't wait to find out what next, and boy did this deliver. Get it and read. You will not regret it.
Em Taylor
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Arrrrrghhhh

The best one yet! I hate waiting. The characters have developed into people I care about, I have worries for the future of Bells. Seriously folks this is a series you need to read. I read these books as part of Kindle unlimited, but I will be purchasing the whole lot, I will have to reread as each new book comes out. Also, will read when no new book is released. They just will stand up to many reads. I look forward to adding them to my shelf of Butcher, Herne and Harrison.
Barbara
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was a real heart wrencher. Colin McCool loses people right and left and grief hangs over the pages of this book. Fae are dying and he is supposed to find out why and who are doing the deeds, but he really doesn't care as he hates the Fae anyway. The innocents die and he almost does and now it is personal. Death, violence, caring friends, treachery, lies, and deceit follow his footsteps as he tries to work out the clues of who is the killer. A serious page turner that I couldn't put dow ...more
Alex  Cunningham
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Massey delivers again!

Druids, werewolves, fae, ogres, and cold iron. Really well paced story, McCool is growing and delivers a great read. Perfect for a rainy day read.
Shannon Wolf
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pretty good read

The storyline was fast pace with plenty of action. There were a few inconsistencies and overly rash decisions on the MC's part. Sometimes he would do a particular action, then in the next instance do something completely different. But all in all, not a bad little bit of reading.
Steve Isenhower
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!

Best book in a fantastic series! Love the growth of Colin in basically every way. Bells is Bells! Enough said.
Cathal Duffy
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Colin is coming into his own! I fall in love with each if the characters more and more. Wondering what happens with Sabine??? Can’t wait to read the next book...
Robert
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An action packed episode in the continuing drama of Colin McCool. Murder and mayhem occur as Colin is in search of An unknowm

Murderer who is killing the Fae. An excellent 5 star read. Mr Massey continues to structure an excellent and improving series!
David Goss
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Liked this book. I read the previous books. Recommend for older teens

Liked the Irish backgrond.Liked the twists and turn. Look forward to other books from this author. Learned sOme of the Celtic mythology
Samantha Rooney
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Consequences are a bitch. But knowledge wons the day. Especially if you learn from your mistakes
Chris Hutchinson
Moves Fast

Another page Turner. This author keeps me up at night with his great stories. I probably would get more sleep if I could put the book down.
A. Rick
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh no, he's going to die again, no wait ...

Colin is your typical hero in current writing, he's powerful, and a flawed and impulsive butthead kind of person you love because that's how we readers have been trained. He blunders forward and gets beat up and shot up and captured to the point all is lost, but the bad guy always fails to finish him off when he or she is ahead because of hubris, allowing Colin or his friends to save the day just in time ... every single time.

It really doesn't matter be
J.Lee
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ogres Ain't That Bad

Just ask Elmogre. Oh, wait. You can't. Even tho Elmo can't speak, someone decided to shut him up…permanently. Ever since Colin's trip Underhill, the fae have been losing power, and someone has taken this as their opportunity to dispose of the fae…in some very brutal fashions. Why would anyone want to tear a young fae seer to shreds when she never bothered anyone? Colin isn't happy over the whole situation. He doesn't like it when people target the innocents, and especially no
Cj Kindred
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Donovan
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Interesting Characters; wonderful Plot

In this fifth book in the Colin McCool series, or protagonist has progressed more into his druid craft. Additionally, he finds himself on the side of the fae for a change as he becomes embroiled in trying to determine who is indiscriminately murdering fae.
The plot gives us more insight into the balance of power between the different factions and the truth about Colin's bloodlines as well.
The characters in this series continue to be will developed and with
laeaurra flamehawk-mitchell
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The end of the first series and start of the next

These books are interesting. After finishing the fifth, they feel like a cross between the Dresden files and Bill the vampire. Both of which are on the top of my urban fantasy lists. Just when I thought this one was done, there was just a bit more that tied things up so far and sets the rest of the series. Looks like Colin might learn how to be a real druid some time soon.
Diane Diorio
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another unexpected outcome

So yes mr. Massey ability to endear the characters to the reader is talented.not every author is able to do that especially in the way he has done it. I feel any author that can make me care about characters in the story is well worth my time to read that story BUT when that author can make me enter that story be apart of that world and cry for any one of them is exceptional hurry please I cannot wait for the next very highly recommend author
Frank Bertino
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Who Is Killing The Fae?

Colin is a reluctant protector. He doesn't harbor good feelings towards Fae that have messed with humans. However, some are friends and innocents. I like the action, humor, and romance. Colin doesn't want to use his main strength to fight fight the enemies for fear that his Hyde side may kill his friends as well. He gains power by delving deeper into Druid magic. I look forward to the next book.
Patrick
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very good

This book is a solid continuation of the series. This universe is well populated with human and supernatural characters with surprising motivations and all have their secrets.

The main character has grown up a little more and continues to grow while retaining his personality. The plot and writing are good. The book could be read stand-alone but it will probably encourage you to try the rest of the series.
Julie
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After Colin cut the Fae off from Underhill there are all kinds of reactions, most of them violent. And now during this upheaval, someone is killing individual Fae. Colin is also undergoing more training with his mentor Finn. Colin is asked to find out who is murdering the Fae and put a stop to it but he's torn. They have used him for years and are actively trying to kill him so why should he care? Then a young Fae girl is killed and he can't help himself. Best of the series in my opinion!
Roy
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
The Colin McCool series is reaching a kind of crescendo in this book. Colin is beginning to come into his own in a big way and many of the other characters are becoming more rounded. Great story with an interesting conclusion. I hope that Massey can sustain the series as Colin comes into his mantle of responsibility. I have read all of the books and novellas to this series at this point and am still enjoying the tightly wound stories, the character interactions, and the plots.
Steven
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent adventure of Colin McCool

This book is fast paced. With new twists and turns and even characters. M.D. Massey is a master of words. Every book he writes, is better then the last. And this one is no exception. Colin and his merry band of misfits must find out who have been killing the fae, and being them to justice, (pun intended.) Your in for a ride with this one!
Harry Royster
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Compelling

Any reader of fantasy books will love this series. And this book continues with the maturation of Colin McCool. He is a down to earth character that you can't help but to love. And while his list of enemies keep growing so does his allies. Since I started with book 6 , I'm now ready to read book
Scott Fry
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun and exciting

Massey doesn't disappoint with the fifth of his Junkyard Druid series. Colin is growing and changing as a character and the world Massey has created around him is changing along with him.

I'm truly enjoying the storyline and watching how things are coming together. Looking forward to the next in the series.
 Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews
4 Star Kindle Unlimited Read

Oops, I did it again! I started a series from the wrong book. Lucky, I liked it. Unfortunately, it's the 6th book therefore I think it has let to many secrets out of the bag. But, I'm still checking out books 1-5 to see if I like them, as much. You never know, I may be crush that Jesse is gone and hate it after that. Who knows so time to go see.
John
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the best druid series.

I applaud M. D. Massey for giving the world, Colin McCool. Not since Atticus and Orberon, have I enjoyed a druid series, thank you so much. I love the witt and charm, the author gives to all his characters. Please continue to entertain us with your stories and to allow us to visit your world.
Donraj
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally, the series is starting to achieve the potential I thought it had squandered. This is much better than the previous three books. There is no squicky references to hippery or the drug marijuana, and even more importantly it repeatedly references Chuck Norris! I won't spoil anything, but this is everything I've wanted out of these books to be from day one.
Laura Coles
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the series!!!

I love the new take on the old British / Irish deities I really like this genre of book and I have to admit I read the whole series from start to finish. A big thumbs up from me.
Nancy Gerber
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just keeps getting better

I can’t wait for the next installment. The rare series that gets more interesting as it progresses. Hope to be reading about Colin and his crew for years to come.

• Homecoming (Montague & Strong Case Files #5)
  • Blood Deal (Prof Croft, #2)
  • Savage Prophet (Yancy Lazarus #4)
  • Honor Bound (Wildcat Wizard #5)
  • Scorched Shadows (Hellequin Chronicles, #7)
  • Return of the Hunters (The DeathSpeaker Codex, #4)
  • Buried Memory  (Harbinger P.I. #2)
  • Interesting People (Interesting Times #3)
  • Besieged (The Iron Druid Chronicles #4.1, 4.2, 4.6, 4.7, 8.1, 8.2, 8.6, 8.7, 8.9)
I write urban fantasy, paranormal suspense, and dark fantasy novels.

My first series, THEM, is a jaunt through a post-apocalyptic central Texas where the dead walk, and vampires, werewolves and other unsavory creatures roam the night. It has elements of the zompoc genre, dark fantasy, and military survival fiction. My goal with this series was to give readers the same excitement I get from reading

Colin McCool (8 books)
  • Junkyard Druid (Colin McCool, #1)
  • Graveyard Druid (Colin McCool, #2)
  • Moonlight Druid (Colin McCool, #3)
  • Underground Druid (Colin McCool #4)
  • Druid Enforcer (Colin McCool #6)
  • Druid Vengeance (Colin McCool #7)
  • Druid's Due (Colin McCool, #8)