Start by marking “Do You Like My Wiener?: A non-expert's no-nonsense guide to dating” as Want to Read:
Do You Like My Wiener?: A non-expert's no-nonsense guide to dating

Do You Like My Wiener?: A non-expert's no-nonsense guide to dating

With laugh-out-loud mishaps and heartfelt advice, bestselling romance author Brenda Rothert shows readers that while dating these days can be the worst, great men aren’t just fictional.

Ladies, we’ve all been there…a good first date is wrapping up and we’re sure a second date is likely after a great goodnight kiss beside our car. He’s tall, funny and charming. FINALLY a go
Published May 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Do You Like My Wiener?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Do You Like My Wiener?

Start your review of Do You Like My Wiener?: A non-expert's no-nonsense guide to dating
Mikky (Nocturnal Predators Reviews)
Originally posted at:

It looks like I was expecting too much out of this book because I can't say it was worth the time and money I, essentially, invested in it to come out the other side with no new information whatsoever. I assumed (NOTE: assuming is where I went wrong) that this book was going to be similar, in style, to Mark Manson's The Art Of Not Giving A F%$* (which I adored!). What I mean by that is I thought it was going to have a set structure of 1. Facts from experts in the "field"
Dali
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
With Do you Like my Wiener?: A non-expert’s no-nonsense guide to dating Brenda Rothert tests out her non-fiction prowess and delivers a funny yet genuine book on dating in this day and age.

Wait, what? Non-fiction? (Insert music screeching to a stop sound effect). Perhaps like me, you know Brenda Rothert’s romance novels, however her bubbling personality shines through and so does the smooth flowing pace between stories and recommendations. I found myself laughing out loud with the whacky dating
Becky
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, nonfiction
Reviewed on my blog, Becky on Books, on 5/19/18.

Do You Like My Wiener? delivers exactly what it promises--a no-nonsense guide to modern dating from a non-expert who's been "in the trenches" more than once. It's a quick read and very funny at times, but still has some very solid advice to offer without comepletely overwhelming and/or scaring those who are still trying to work up the courage to get (back?) "out there".

Not that that's me, or anything.

(Spoiler: it totally is. OMG, things were so dif
Janett The Pleasure of Reading Today
Dating in this date and age is like going into a war zone. Without a doubt you can come up close and personal with the good, the bad and the ugly, but if you are looking to start dating again, this book is very informative, especially when it comes to online dating sites.

One of the things I liked most about this book is that I felt as is I was getting advice from a friend, a confidant, someone you can be real with and won't judge your dating stories and your experiences. Ms. Rothert kept it as r
Erin Lewis
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Star Review Do You Like My Weiner? A non-expert’s no-nonsense guide to dating by Brenda Rothert

I have to say that the title really grabbed my attention and I was so intrigued that I happily put my hand up to review. First and foremost this is not a romance book; it is non fiction and was an entertaining read. Do You Like My Weiner? is a book with dating advice,tips and is as it states, a guide to dating.

Although a very quick read it was interesting and many of the recommendations I would loo
Jackie Wright
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars for Do You Like My Wiener?
I have to say I wasn’t sure how I would get along with a non fiction comedy but I needn’t have worried this book had some real laugh out loud moments. If you are single or married you will see the humour in this book and you will enjoy this dating guide. Getting back into the dating world can be scary and at times funny and this book really got the point over that you can do this because we have the same fears and if you are in a relationship this book will le
Melinda
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is an excellent book for readers who are divorce, widow, or single getting into dating because let me tell you know what age you in it is still nerve racking. Brenda Rothert created such an awesome book that has helped me even now as I find my own guy

"I received an eBook copy from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review. I was not compensated for this review: all conclusions are my own."
Jackie Ziegler
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a book with some tips and stories on dating .. The dos and don'ts and pros and cons to things.. While I am not single this book was definitely eye opening for what single people looking for a date go through. Very informative..

This is not a romance novel or like anything i have read of Brenda's before.. This is truly a guide to dating
Tammy
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great book, super funny at times. Even tho I am not single and currently married and happy, this book made me think about my relationship and how I can better it. So whether u are single or married this is a great book to pick up and read thru
Maura
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am a happily married, middle aged (stfu - when did this happen) woman and no longer find the need to date (see part about being happily married) and I very much enjoyed DO YOU LIKE MY WIENER? I could relate on so many levels and wish this wisdom were available for me when I was in my 20's. Perhaps it was, but it wasn't written as witty as: "Your partner should be your biggest supporter, and your shoulder to cry on" and "if you keep doing what you've always done you will keep getting what you'v ...more
Carrie
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
"I'm ridiculously easy to dump. I recommend you be the same way. Any man who wants to dump you is not the man for you. Don't fight him on it. Accept it, learn from the relationship, and move on."

I think this should be required reading for all adults that are entering (or re-entering) the dating field. I especially liked the focus on online dating which I knew nothing about prior to reading this book but understand the importance of it in today's dating world. There is a lot of no-nonsense advice
Jenifer
It's a jungle out there but this can be your guide through it!

For anyone trying to navigate through today's complicated dating world, this is your primer.

Brenda has put together a great compilation of experiences - mostly of her own - of the cringeworthy trials and tribulations of dating with hopes that this will help you learn from her mistakes and possibly soften the blow of the pitfalls that you'll certainly find yourself in.

It's full of laughs and very practical "non-expert, no nonsense" i
Jessica
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Let me start off by saying this book is not at all what I was expecting. I was expecting a typical fiction romance book and that’s not what this is at all. This isn’t a bad thing, it just wasn’t what I was looking for when I got all snuggled down in my bed.
This book is a guide about dating. I’m not single (and haven’t been for 13 years), but I did find a few things funny. I can see if I was single I probably would have enjoyed this one more. Worth checking out if you are single. You might find s
Cindy
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books-2018
Do you Like my Wiener? A non-expert’s no-nonsense guide to dating by Brenda Rothert was an fun insightful book about dating, dos and don'ts. As a single woman who has been on a couple of dating sites for over a year now, I really enjoyed the book. Although so far my online dating experience has been a BOMB, I've not given up. I felt this book is a definite must read for a woman who is suddenly thrown back into the dating world after having been in a relationship for many years.

*I voluntarily re
Krista Ricchi
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it

This was a little different than any of the books I have read from this author in the past. I admit I thought it would be a rom com. This was a fairly quick read for me but very informative. If I were single I would be folliwing these steps to make my future relationships work. There were times I found myself laughing out loud so there is some humor tossed in to lighten the mood. As always I love this authors writing style and look forward to reading more of her books.
Ashley
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I found this to be really funny, and unlike a lot of non-fiction dating books, it was not sad or depressing in the slightest. It honestly is pretty true to life, or at least my life experiences with dating and the issues of dating in today's culture. I love her wit! And I will always keep the reminder with me that I won't settle for less, even on a dating app lol

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Paige Smith
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is the perfect companion to anyone out there in the dating world. Full of useful tips written in easy-to-understand language, Do You Like My Wiener is another hit from Brenda Rothert. In true Rothert writing style, you'll find a well-written book and you'll even be surprised with the wit she incorporates throughout.

I recommend this book for those out there in the dating trenches looking for their Mr. Right.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC provided by the author.
Angel
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This "how to" guide can be enjoyed by those who are single or in a relationship. Brenda Rothert gives insight on just about anything you can think of when being out in the dating world. While it's been a long time since I've been out there, I don't envy my friends who are dating now. I listen to their stories and either laugh or cry with them. I would recommend this book if you are in a dating rut or getting back into the scene. You don't always have to say yes to his weiner. 😁 ...more
Angela
5 Stars

This was a first time for me reading a book by Brenda Rothert, it was not entirely what I was expecting it was still enjoyable to read and had some funny moments.
A story about what happens in the life of dating. It does open your eyes a little to what goes on out there, fiction or non fiction. A great read and one to check out.
Heather
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this book because I thought the title was humorous. I thought the advice given was helpful and appropriate. I found a lot of the situations the author and/or her friends had been through were hilarious. I’m sure dating in this time and age is hard to do with today’s technology. I will be recommending this book to my friends that are entering in to the dating world.
Chantal
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you are single and need dating advise this is the book for you. It is a fun and incredibly helpful story with dos and donts and helpful tips for all you out there in the dating world.

What an great idea for a book like this. Brenda has made this book fun and entertaining from beginning to the end. And can I say I love the title.
You will not be disappointed.
Chantelle Bouffanie
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So Funny! I've volunteered to review this book for the author. I love reading Brenda Rothert stories. What a great book, super funny at times. This book is a quick and easy read. I couldn't stop reading. It had me laughing from the beginning. You HAVE to get this one! I promise you won't be disappointed with this one. Keep up the amazing work Brenda! ...more
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
This was a very informative book about dating, with tips and lots of stories. Even though I am married and have been for 17 years, this was a good book. It was an eye opening book with all th do's and don'ts. I really enjoyed it and I think every single person should read it. ...more
Latifa Morrisette
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing for those just entering the dating scene or for those who are re-entering the dating scene. As so done who is single and constantly ready to mingle, this is very helpful and I plan on keeping this close for future reference.
Heather
Jun 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Short and sweet. Easy read, quite funny, always interesting to hear others perspectives. My favourite quote, ‘Try. Celebrate. Commiserate. Live. Learn. Repeat. You’ll reach your goal eventually. Or maybe your goals will change...whatever you do, don’t give up.’
Tiffany
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This isn’t your normal book but this is a book of things that could happen in the dating world. This book definitely had some dating tips for those in the dating world or those just entering it. This book also has a lot of laugh out loud moments I could see happening to anyone. The title says it all and I couldn’t wait to read more and it didn’t disappoint in the world of ups and downs in the dating world.
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book made me feel as if I was talking to my girlfriend and I was giving her dating advice. This book basically gives the do’s and don’ts about dating. Good and easy read.
Kristen Zimmerman (Book 'Em Krafty)
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
A dating book I could actually understand, who knew! This book is perfect for those new and not so new to the dating scene. There are even a few laugh out loud moments thrown in.
Samantha Ide
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Even those of us who aren't currently single have been at some point. We have been on the receiving end of someone overstepping their boundaries during our dating periods. Brenda keeps it real and divulges some hilarious and other horrifying personal experiences she's had while swimming her way through the dating pool. I love how honest she is throughout the entire book. There's no mincing words or trying to appease to everyone. There are some things you should and other things you definitely sh ...more
Nicole Collins
May 15, 2018

• Guilty Sin (ALFA Investigations, #4)
  • Dirty Defiance (Filthy Politics, #3)
  • Tied Down (Nailed Down, #2)
  • Nailed Down (Nailed Down, #1)
  • Flow (Men of Inked: Southside, #2)
  • The Real Deal
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
  • Hook (Men of Inked: Southside, #3)
  • Second Chance (Chances, #2)
  • Only Him (One and Only, #2)
  • Tequila Burn (The Tequila Duet, #2)
  • Tequila Haze (The Tequila Duet, #1)
  • Misadventures with a Speed Demon (Misadventures #13)
  • Roughing the Kicker (Saints and Sinners, #2)
  • Stripped Down (Nailed Down, #4)
  • Flame (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #1)
  • Hustle (Men of Inked: Southside, #4)
  • Kandiland
Brenda Rothert is the author of more than thirty Contemporary Romance novels. You can learn more about her books at her website, www.brendarothert.com, which features teasers, excerpts and trailers for her books. Follow her here:

Twitter: http://goo.gl/wYVa6E

Pinterest: http://goo.gl/tYSU3n

Website: http://brendarothert.com/

Goodreads: http://goo.gl/k2ueHQ

Amazon: http://goo.gl/47Va5y

B&N: http://g

News & Interviews

This is a fun one: For the collection below, we decided to take a long-arc overview and try to identify the most popular books published over...