Start by marking “T-41 Mescalero: The Military Cessna 172” as Want to Read:
T-41 Mescalero: The Military Cessna 172

T-41 Mescalero: The Military Cessna 172

0.0  ·  Rating details ·  0 Ratings  ·  1 Review
T-41 Mescalero earned an Honorable Mention in the Nonfiction History category of the Military Writers Society of America 2011 Book Awards.
"Walt Shiel, Jan Forsgren and Mike Little have covered the story of the T-41 Mescalero, and other military 172s, in a wide-reaching and exciting way that paves new ground for the pilot, the aviation buff, and the historian. This volume
Published November 17th 2006 by Slipdown Mountain Publications (first published November 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about T-41 Mescalero, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about T-41 Mescalero

Walt Shiel
May 02, 2010 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote this with two excellent co-authors -- Mike Little and Jan Forsgren. It could never have been as thorough as it is without their tireless research. It is a collaboration by three authors who truly believe this under-appreciated story needs to be told.
Ken
marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2012
BookDB
marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2016
Although born in Michigan, I was raised across the US and around the world as an Air Force “brat.” I started school on the Pacific Island of Guam during the Korean War and finished high school in France during the Vietnam War. Shortly after graduation, Charles DeGaulle kicked all American forces out of the country, but hey, it wasn't my fault. Not completely, anyway.

In 1969, I talked Michigan Stat