Start by marking “Royal Disaster #5” as Want to Read:
Royal Disaster #5

Royal Disaster #5

(Royal Disaster #5)

Their big news has broken. Now the whole world knows what happened between Pax and Princess Sophia in Vegas.

They thought facing Sophia’s royal family would be their biggest struggle—but they were wrong. Their announcement has brought someone from Pax’s past creeping out of the woodwork, someone who has the ability to destroy them in ways they never imagined.

Will their re
Published February 19th 2018 by Casey Peak Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Royal Disaster #5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Royal Disaster #5

Stephanie Rushlow
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Telling secrets is always hard to do, not knowing how the other person will respond is the scariest part.

We left off in part 4 with Pax finally telling his secret to Sophia and that’s exactly where we pick up. Of course in true Pax fashion he doesn’t tell much more which results in even more questions. However before anything else can be resolved a true threat appears, Pax and Sophia quickly discover this threat may be what ends it all.

A hundred quotes came to mind while reading this installme
Kristen Spate
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This episode left me smiling in the end. Of course, not before making my heart stop. And I am certain that at a couple of turns in this roller-coaster of a read, my heart actually DID stop!

Faith, love and trust are tested to the max!!

If you are looking for an excellent read that will play over and over in your mind, well after you are done, this is the book for you. The skeletons fly out of Pax's closet but Sophia is there every step of the way, anchoring Pax and cementing their love.

I'm no
Charmaine Walker
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Oh Pax and Sophia, you don’t have things easy do you. It’s like two steps forward and one back but still... you are together and that’s the main thing.
Pax has now revealed his secret and Sophia believes its not Pax’s fault. Then when things start to smooth out, another shock for them both and now this is life threatening ...to Pax or Sophia .
So many secrets, so many decisions. This story just gets better and better. Hard to review witho
Andrea Turner
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness!!! This is hands down the best Sophia and Pax book yet! SERIOUSLY I couldn’t read it fast enough. This is going to be short and sweet cause this book goes so fast since there is so much going on in it. Pax has finally told Soph his secret, and she’s not for sure what to think. But that’s not their only problem in this book. There is so many twist and turns, you head is going to spin! I’m really hoping we get another book with hem in it!! Ember and Renna, you girls did such a FAB j ...more
Lisa
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had this installment read in one sitting and still wanted more!! So much happened in this installment between the action and the dramatic realizations between Pax and Sophia and I didn't see some of it coming! I like that the pair is finally uniting and fighting for themselves. There is so much to be said about this installment but if I say much more then it will ruin it for others. I can't wait to see what happens to this pair next!
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC copy of this book.
Mrs F
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You'll need to sit down for this one! So good!!

Pax and Sophia’s story continues, with Sophia finding out a little bit more about Pax's secret.

That’s soon overshadowed though, when a real danger from Pax’s past rears its ugly head. Omg!!

Not only that, we discover who leaked Pax and Sophia’s sex tape! What??!!

Such a great read, loved it! I can't wait for book 6 – the last in this series! (Although I seriously don't want their story to end)!
Christine Frieseke-Miller
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series gets better and better. This installment was by far the most emotional in the series for me. The emotions that Pax and Sophia have all come out in this one. It was well written and completely brought me to tears. This is the book where they finally realize what they have in each other and that they are worth fighting for. I loved it and I can't wait to see how this series ends! Waiting is such torture!
Christina
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow! I feel this has been the most intense part of this series so far. Pax and Sophia are really put through the wringer and their love put to the test. I also feel that Sophia is still a bit immature. But I am definitely looking forward to continuing the series and see what happens next. Enjoyable read. I voluntarily read this book in exchange for my honest opinion.
Sherry Bohrmueller
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again I devoured this part as soon as I received it. This series is so good, you just don't know what's going to happen next and now I have to wait for more! I Love where this part is taking us with Pax and Sophia. These books are written so well, they keep your interest and keep you wanting more. That's what a good series should do. You definitely won't go wrong reading these books!
Karen
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great addition to the series. The storyline is well crafted and has chemistry, complications, interference, and characters that are defined. I was captivated by this story and it kept me engaged throughout the book. I voluntarily read an ARC and this is my honest review.
flower
Mar 18, 2018
Maggie
Dec 26, 2018

Royal Disaster (6 books)
  • Royal Disaster (Royal Disaster, #1)
  • Royal Disaster #2 (Royal Disaster, #2)
  • Royal Disaster #3