Start by marking “Without You (Hell Yeah! Kindle Worlds; Letting Go Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Without You (Hell Yeah! Kindle Worlds; Letting Go Book 3)

Without You

(Hell Yeah! Universe)

Even the strongest woman needs a shoulder to lean on...

Mason Sullivan remembers how he felt the day he learned his oldest brother wouldn’t be returning home. Not alive. Swearing he’d help others, he set a plan into motion. Flash forward…Mason has the life he wanted, but when a seductive, slice of heaven from his past comes back to Kerrville, his so-called “wonderful life
Kindle Edition
Published February 19th 2018 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Without You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Without You

Rhonda
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Kiernan comes back to town with her son to hopefully get away but she finds her ex has moved to town. Mason is surprised to see her and is hoping for more with her this time. But trouble starts happening and Mason finds he is going to have to protect Kiernan and her son. Who's causing the trouble and will Mason be able to save her in time? I devoured this book in one evening. Rhonda's books are always very easy to read and her readers just get caught up in the story! I loved it!
Emily
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Without You" (Letting Go Book 3/Hell Yeah! Kindle World) by Rhonda Lee Carver is a great read. I loved Kiernan and Mason's story. This story has romance, passion, family, hot cowboys, drama, suspense, twists and turns, and more. This was a nice addition to the Letting Go series and the Hell Yeah! Kindle World. Highly recommend to all fans of hot cowboys, romance, and series.
Stacy Jordet
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kiernan and Mason knew each other as kids and even traded a few kisses when they were teenagers but then Kiernan needed to explore life outside the small town she lived in. Years later, Kiernan returns with her son who's life hasn't turned out the way she thought it would.

First of all, I enjoyed reading about Kiernan. Not because she was struggling but because even though she was, she was doing everything in her power to do right by her son. I can understand the need to protect. The scene where
CarolKat
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hell Yeah is one of my favorite kindle worlds and Rhonda's contributions never fail to please.

In this one we meet Kiernan and her son Cullen. She has returned to Kerrville after having her shop fail in California. Being with family and friends is what she believes they both need.

Mason has always been a little in love with Kiernan, beginning with a stolen kiss behind the barn when they were kids. Now he hopes he has a chance with her.

Now you know things can't g
The Redhead
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Two things I absolutely love, Rhonda Lee Carver books and The Hell Yeah series. A match made in heaven. Without You is a love story with a little suspense. Rhonda does a great job combining the two.
Kiernan comes back to her hometown with her son, Cullen. Her motherly instinct to keep her son safe made me think of my own sons. Kiernan's strength as a mom and a woman made me smile.

Mason remembers Kiernan from their teen years. Before Kiernan left to see what else was out there. Away from co
Sara Keenan
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic read! This was a quick read but worth it! Kiernan finds herself back home with her son on the Double K Ranch helping her dad and her brother, leaving the big city behind her. She wanted better for her son who is dealing with a medical condition and needs to start being more of a kid of his age. When Kiernan moves home, trouble comes knocking on her day and changes everything.
Mason is the local dr, who is also helping where he can. While driving he comes upon a lady in trouble a
Jan
By JanM. Tuesday February 21, 2018

Kiernan and her son move back home.She wants a fresh start.Mason is a guy she had a crush on in high school.They start talking again. Then her sons father shows up wanting to cause trouble.She didn’t know when they had meet that he was married she didn’t know that he had moved in her town.And now that she’s back in town she finds a window broken and a dead bird in her kitchen. Her and Mason rekindle there love. Then she finds out other stuff her sons
Tianna Croy
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This read like a soap opera. There was drama, surprise babies, kidnapping, ex boyfriend, ex almost boyfriend and hot cowboy. Second chances and want to be second chances. This book has a little bit of everything, including a genetic disorder that was new to me. When circumstances force Kiernan to move back home, she had no clue just how life changing that would turn out to be. When things heat up between her and Mason, her almost, could have been, old flame. She is enjoying being a desirable wom
Gladys
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautiful, fun, sweet and sexy short read. This novella really packs an emotional wallop. A strong story that showcases love, loss, motherhood, family and the unexpected turns life can take. Mason is just so swoon worthy! Strong, sexy, protective and loving and a genuine great guy. You could not ask for a better hero. Kiernan is an excellent heroine. Strong, capable, loving, sassy, a loving mom and has a heart of gold. I loved this book and the romance between these two. I am posting a ...more
Bobbi Hoffman
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kiernan comes back home after trying to find her way. She thinks coming home is the best thing for her son. Mason, an old love, can’t seem to stay away. An unexpected person has moved home before her. How will she make it work and not get hurt in the process.
I love how descriptive this book is with feelings and scenarios. I can picture the scenes as clear as day. Some sexy love scenes and some nail biting action. This is a great read. Can’t wait for the next in the series!
Elaine Swinney
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of this book and I voluntarily chose to review it. It is a quick easy read. It is well written. Rhonda Lee Carver just keeps getting better. I encourage everyone to get this book. This one is worth your time and effort. Rhonda Lee Carver has become one of my go to authors I know when I see her name on the cover I will be getting a great story. This one is for that lazy afternoon where you have nothing to do but read.
Hazel Robinson
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very Good

I purchased this book a few months ago, I had already read the previous two books in the series and enjoyed them. Mason and Kiernan were very close in high school. She had feelings for him, but she wanted to see the world. She left Kerrville, went to California but now she is back with a son. Mason had never forgot Kiernan. Maybe this is his chance to show her how he really feel about her. This story has a little mystery, suspense, and HOT SEX.
Wendy Ballard
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mason and Kiernan’s story was a quick read, but still so thoroughly enjoyable.
Kiernan is a mother that is willing to do absolutely anything for her son to make sure he’s happy, and Mason is caring, strong, and willing to protect those near him when needed.
and like most of the Hell Yeah Kindle World series they is always some kind of trouble brewing Read it to find out what kind it is this time
Pat Rathmann
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SUSPENSEFUL DRAMA

What interesting twists to this story. Kiernan comes back to town with her son. Because of her son's medical condition she checks to see where we best resources are for care. Seconds that Mason, a man from her past is now a nurse practitioner servicing this small town and surrounding countryside. She is in store for many shocks and surprises that add suspense to their lives
Dianne Kenes
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mason was such a great guy and whenever Kiernan came back to town with her son they had a second chance. The boys Father had different ideas even though he was married. Rhonda Lee Carver writes such great stories read this to find out if there is a happily ever after or will the husband get his way.
Amanda Bordner
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this book by Rhonda Lee Carver!

Mason and Kiernan’s story was a quick read, but still so thoroughly enjoyable.

This book was so well written, I didn’t want to put it down! One big Hell Yeah!
Melissa
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is a very good read. The plot has a lot of suspense. Kiernan is a small town girl who comes home with her young son. She is a single mother who has been trying to live on her own. She reconnects with mason, a former boyfriend. They don't have it easy but love prevails. Lots of great sexy scenes.
Mary Lawson
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again Rhonda has brought a story of a strong, but caring hero who meets his heroine and finds a person whom he realizes is the one for him. Can he convince her and protect her? Her blindness lent a layer of emotion to the story I hadn’t read before. What a connection they had as Ria tries to keep her independence while Phoenix tries to protect her from the villain. A definite book to read.
Rachael
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Without You is a quick read with a few twists along the way. Rhonda Lee Carver's heroes are some of my favorites. I really liked Mason, and I enjoyed his second chance romance with Kiernan.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary Advance Reader Copy.
Vickie Raynor
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Filled with suspense and in the middle of all the threats, a beautiful romance blossomed. A great reconnect and healing story with a special little boy who claimed love. Another fantastic book by this author. My heart was stolen again by some characters that felt like I knew them.
Pauline Frost
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A quick read but easy to follow along with characters you love and some you hate. Kiernan moves back to her hometown to give her son Cullen a good life only to fall back in love with Mason. The story pulls you in from the start.
Teresa Fordice
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great short read - loved this story!
Gail
Mar 03, 2018
Sherry
Jul 07, 2018
Kelly Bailey
Shelves: read-2018
She didn't need a hero but she did need the cowboy!
Loved this novella. Even though it is a novella, it did not lack for content: second chances of sorts, suspense, romance and a perfect ending. The book did not seem rushed like some novellas do. I easily escaped into Kerryville, TX and for me that is a big factor for me in enjoying a book. Rhonda was able to bring to light just a few of the struggles on has to endure with genetic disease. Not only does she reflect on the patient's struggle
Margaret Toto
Nov 10, 2018
Kim
Feb 22, 2018
Deborah
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a great short story. Mason has been in love with Kiernan since their first kiss back in high school. Kiernan wanted to explore life outside of the small town she grew up in. Now Kiernan is back home with her son. Her son has an unusual medical condition which she hopes will be accepted in her small town. The chemistry between Mason and Kiernan is hot. There is nothing like a hot, caring and understanding cowboy. I just love second chance romances with a little suspense thrown in. I would hi ...more
Lyle Stuehrenberg
Jan 07, 2019
Sherry Mason
Mar 03, 2018
Rhonda Lee Carver is a published book writer with a collection of print and eBooks under her wing. She is also a freelance editor. Her first book was published with Wild Rose Press in 2010. She writes everything from contemporary to steamy to paranormal to suspense…you name it, she’s written it. Her specialty is writing men who love to get their hands dirty—hardworking, blue collar, heroes in ever ...more

Hell Yeah! Universe (1 - 10 of 52 books)
  • Thunderstruck (Hell Yeah!)
  • Audacious (Hell Yeah!; Circle Eight Millennium, #1.5)
  • Her Hell Yeah Cowboy (Hell Yeah!; Harland County, #8)
  • Cadillac Cowboy (Hell Yeah! Universe)
  • Man of My Heart (Hell Yeah!; The Omega Team, #5)
  • Gun Shy (Hell Yeah!)
  • Until There Was You (Hell Yeah!)
  • Seducing Sarah (Hell Yeah!)
  • Sensing Love (Hell Yeah!)
  • Letting Go (Hell Yeah!; Letting Go #1)